Lust Days

Story Info
After the Event, men are Alpha Studs and women are bimbos.
9.5k words
4.56
12.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Author's Note: All Characters Depicted Herein Are 18 Years Of Age Or Older.

* * * * *

The Lust Days

"Are you sure this heap of junk can't go any faster?" Daphne asked. "I'm like, feeling myself die by the second in here."

Jerry struggled not to let out a long, shuddering sigh. This road trip was not going as planned.

The plan, he reflected stolidly, staring out across the open wilderness of the Ozarks, was to take his girlfriend Alexis and himself to a small, intimate cabin and enjoy one another's presence.

Be alone. Be comfortable. Maybe have sex that was more romantic and heated than the awkward, fumbling administrations they had managed so far in the back of his car or the upstairs of her parent's house. Such were the payments for banging a girl so much younger than him.

But then Daphne, Alexis's roommate, had caught wind of the trip. She had never been to the Ozarks before! Wouldn't it be just so fun, so quaint to check out like, all those uber-old rustic cabins and shit?

Daphne had what might be termed a "forceful personality." She was forceful, and she personally made sure you knew about it. She brought her friend, Nadine, along; a painfully shy, overweight young blond who was majoring in physics at the local university.

Jerry had known Daphne only through a few get-togethers, and Nadine not at all. All the same, it was easy to see after only five minutes that Nadine shadowed Daphne because the poor girl was terrified of not being Daphne's friend; Daphne, of course, abused this position terribly and treated Nadine mostly like a verbal punching bag, constantly making cracks about her weight, her shyness, her chronic stress-eating, or the thick waves of acne riding on her neck and shoulders.

"We're going as fast as we should," said Jerry. "There's a lot of cops on these roads. They like to hide out in the outcroppings, and--"

"I think we're going as fast as you can," said Daphne, "in this piece of junk. I thought you were a mechanic?"

"He is a very good mechanic," said Alexis, her hand coming down on Jerry's thigh. "And he doesn't need your criticism."

Alexis nodded at him sagely, self-affirmed in the fact that she had solved the dispute for her boyfriend. This, of course, only made Jerry feel more out of sorts. He didn't want his girlfriend solving problems for him; he was perfectly capable of defending himself.

"Is it much longer, though?" asked Nadine, in the backseat with Daphne. "I kind of have to pee."

Daphne rolled her eyes. "You just went, didn't you?"

"Like two hours ago?" Nadine's voice became small; she had not needed to phrase that as a question.

Most of how Nadine presented herself was as an apology. Her sentences were questions, questioning indeed whether they had a right to exist as verbiage at all. Her form--some fifty pounds overweight for a girl of her height--was covered from head to toe in thick layers of clothing--a shirt underneath a sweater underneath a hoodie underneath a larger coat, and so on and on, every part of her feeling sorry she was there. It was not cold outside. Her glasses were thick and dark, the lenses dense as bulletproof glass.

"It's another few hours, Nadine," said Jerry, feeling sorry for the girl. "We can make a stop soon, though. There should be a gas station up ahead."

Alexis patted him on the thigh, appreciative.

That's mostly how Alexis was--appreciative. Respectful. Cordial, even. Sometimes friendly.

But loving? Gracious? Kind? Complimentary? These never seemed to pop into her head, or if they did, they did not happen to Jerry's benefit.

He had little doubt that she was within about three weeks of breaking up with him. She didn't very much seem to enjoy having him around. Alexis was a graduate student in Victorian literature, and she resembled some of the women in those stories: withdrawn, cold, sticking her nose in other people's business.

Their sexual exploits had been unenthusiastic on her part; he was beginning to suspect she was actually frigid (as in, medically so), and that their sex only happened to keep him from complaining while she was able to have a man around.

Alexis was lovely, though. One trait she shared in common with her roommate. They were both rather attractive, though for entirely different reasons. Alexis was like a hot librarian--high cheekbones, cool exterior, dark hair perennially drawn up in a bun, her waifish form usually covered up in a series of smart stockings, sweaters, short skirts, and suit jackets.

Daphne, on the other hand, tried to advertise herself as the vibrant type--blond, cheerleadery (though she hadn't participated in any athletics since she was twelve, and her favorite form of exercise was starving), and painfully, aggressively thin. She was the sort of overdone blonde who had felt good for a week when she fit into a size four at the age of seventeen and now, six years and two failed attempts at college later, still doggedly starved herself to fit into that same dress and relive those same glory days. But the years of malnutrition had taken their toll, and though Daphne still had lovely features, they were dragged down by the acres of make-up used to cover up the sunken circles beneath her eyes, the yellowish tint to her skin, and the slow browning of her teeth from all her purging.

She was the kind of girl who was unbelievable on a club dance floor and unbearable during an intimate dinner date. She made up for her fear of people not liking her by aggressively not liking them first.

"Shouldn't mechanics have like, nice cars?" Daphne asked. "I mean I don't know anything about cars, and mine is way, way nicer than this."

Jerry held in his strangled, exasperated cry. You didn't have to come! You could be disliked at home instead of here!

"This car is a classic," said Alexis. "Right, man?"

"Man" was her pet name for him. She was warmth personified, his girlfriend.

"A classic," he said, shifting in his seat. Busted springs pushed heavily into the muscles of his back; he would be sore later. "Exactly."

The car was a piece of shit and he knew it. But his shop wasn't exactly swimming in money and times had been tough; people would rather drive a busted car than get it repaired. And then, the people who did take their cars in often couldn't pay right away; he either had to deal with their shitty credit or put them on installment plans. He kept his interest rates as low as he could, with no interest in being a monster, but a man had to eat, didn't he?

"I mean, my car has like, fifteen air conditioner vents," said Daphne. "I'm just glad it's nice outside, you know? I keep thinking--what would happen if the temperature flares up or drops or something? What if like, god forbid, there's some freak blizzard, or like a solar flare--"

"For god's sake, Daphne" said Alexis. "There's not going to be a solar flare. We're in the middle of--"

"What's that?"

Nadine pointed to the sky, peering up out the window. It was pink.

The entire sky. It was pink.

* * * * *

Alexis felt strange.

She had rolled down the window to look outside at the pink sky. The air smelled pleasant, though she couldn't quite trace what it smelled like. Cinnamon buns? Apple tarts? Something sweet, for sure. Sticky and sweet. Sticky, hot, sultry, the sort of taste that stuck on your tongue and that you just had to slide your mouth over for days until it was the only thing you tasted for the rest of your life...

The sky wasn't pink all the way--it started just as a streak, or maybe an opening, a great pink slash in the sky that was leaking out into the bright blue. And it wasn't just some strange sun effect either, not the sunrise or sunset pink that sometimes showed up in the Midwestern sky. This was bright pink, neon pink, eighties pink and getting pinker.

Pinker, and larger. It was spreading, moving across the entire sky, opening up like a portal. But there wasn't anything coming out of it...was there? Just the pinkness itself.

"What is it?" Jerry asked. "Have you guys seen anything like that?"

Daphne tried to answer. "Must be some...some kind of thingy..."

Super smart, thought Alexis. "Some kind of thingy." Of course. Idiot. So glad the six years of college paid off.

"It smells, too," said Nadine, rubbing her hands down her body. "Smells nice."

Alexis had to agree there.

"Bubblegum," said Alexis, inhaling deep. "Smells like...bubble gum."

"What's that?"

Jerry, driving, turned to look at her. His forearms flexed on the steering wheel. She watched them, her heart pounding strangely, and let her fingers run across the thick muscles there. He had nice arms. Mechanic's arms. Man arms. Hairy and thick. Why didn't she tell him she liked them? She liked them a lot.

A whole lot.

"Alexis?" Jerry asked, looking at her.

Her hands were buried up in his sleeve, reaching toward his armpit. She had wanted to feel where his scents came from. There was a heavy pool of saliva waiting in her mouth; she swallowed slowly.

When had her hands moved? One moment, they were in her lap, the next, they were on Jerry.

Weird.

"S-sorry," she said, turning from him suddenly and sitting on her hands.

What was that all about? She was never so forward with him. But she was feeling...different. Good. Was it the pink? Had it set something off in her? Her thoughts felt pink. Pink and...fuzzy.

"You said it smelled?" he asked.

"You can't smell it?" asked Nadine. "It's like...peaches and cream."

"Bubblegum," said Alexis. "It's bubblegum. I'm sure of it."

Daphne shook her head. "Fresh cherry pie."

Jerry shrugged. "I can't smell anything, really. I've always had a bad sense of smell."

Alexis felt a strange mixture of pity and sadness for him--he smelled so good! It was one of her favorite things about him--his musky, masculine, campfire smell; the way she could sink underneath his arm at night and doze off, stealing his warmth and inhaling his scent.

He swerved slightly on the road. The people in front of him were driving erratically. The sudden movement made Alexis realize she had been pushing her nose toward his arms again, her face coming close to being buried in that perfect warm spot between his torso and his bicep.

There was more saliva now, only now it was coming out of her mouth a bit. She wiped her lips, hoping Daphne didn't see, feeling strange. Her body was heated; her pussy was hot.

The girls behind her weren't noticing, though. Their eyes were outside, up, looking up at the pink gap in the sky. It was quite bright, the pinkness, and so the way they looked up at it made it look as though their eyes were turning pink too. Alexis hadn't thought anything was going to shut Daphne up during this entire trip; she had known, known that her roommate had only come along to make fun of her and Jerry.

But Alexis had felt compelled to let her come along; they would be roommates for a while, and she didn't think Jerry was going to last as a boyfriend too much longer.

It wasn't that she didn't like him. In fact, she liked him a lot, now that she thought about it. Like the way he smelled. Liked the way he had arms. Big, strong arms that could hold her down, slap her around, show her what's what...

Her pussy was feeling hot. She shook her head, trying to think.

Oh, yes. She liked Jerry, but he was also, well, just a mechanic, wasn't he? Rather low class. Alexis's parents were very well-to-do, and she herself hadn't paid a dime for her education. Neither had Daphne, even though she hadn't completed hers.

Dating Jerry was a sort of experiment for her, to see if she could get along with someone who was so obviously beneath her. She would try to get him to engage with her in discussions about Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre, and though he tried to work through the books, he wasn't really much good at analysis. Their attempts at discussion just turned into lecture series with her giving long, drawn-out summations of the events in each chapter.

He was sort of dull, even if he was handsome. And that was the cardinal sin in Alexis's mind--being dull.

But she was certainly focused on doing a little sin with him soon. She was glad, very glad, watching him drive and move with such manly skill, that their cabin would have a private room for the both of them. She needed to have his cock out and slathering its precious hot fluids all over her body. She breathed in deep, long breaths, taking in that heavy bubblegum smell straight to her brain.

It felt like her brain was becoming bubble gum, in a way, stretching and chewing, blowing out in little pops. She heard herself giggle, saw herself smiling in the rear-view mirror, and couldn't remember about what. Behind her, Nadine and Daphne were both smiling at something themselves, their eyes blank and pink, staring up at the sky. They giggled aimlessly, heads lolling.

"I think..." said Alexis. "I think I ought to roll up this window."

She drifted her finger over to the button, a sudden tired weakness taking her as she did. She bit her lip, trying to think. When she looked out the window, looked up toward the pink sky, her thoughts had gotten all fuzzy. All she could think about was Jerry's smell, Jerry's arms, Jerry's big cock that she hadn't ever sucked or stroked. Why hadn't she given him a blowjob?

Or at least a handjob?

All that working he did. He must be so spent when he got home. What if she was just there one day, dressed in frilly lingerie with her tits perked up nice, dolled up for him and waiting to help him relax? He wouldn't need to take a shower; he could keep all that grease and motor oil on his body. She liked the way it made him smell, like such a man. A fixer. A doer. It made her feel so...so feminine knowing that he could break things so easily and then put them back together so well.

She would sit on his lap and give him a nice, slow, lazy handjob, listening to his problems and promising to help him cum and forget all about them...

"Uh..." Jerry was breathing hard. "Alexis?"

She looked at him, and then at where he was looking. Her hand was in his lap, fondling his half-hard cock. She could see the bulge underneath her nimble fingertips, straining against the cloth of his shorts. There was a thick wet spot visible where his precum had begun to seep out. Alexis licked her lips, drool falling down her chin and across her lap. She squeezed her fingers, and immediately his cock responded, surging beneath her grip and increasing in size and hardness.

Oh. Oh my. That was something, wasn't it? She could just...just make it harder anytime she wanted...

"Alexis..." Jerry breathed. "I um...have to drive. And your roommate..."

Alexis stole a glance behind her. It was like some kind of trance had fallen over the girls in the car. Nadine was huddled over, facing toward the half-open window. Her form was shifting and moving, her legs sliding over each other minutely. Soft moans were audible.

Daphne was looking out the window, breathing deeply, nodding off. Her fingers were tracing the shape of her swollen folds in her tight shorts; her other hand skating around the thick apples of her tits.

Wait, the what?

Daphne didn't have tits. Starving, self-flagellating anorexic that she was, any fat reserves needed to form tits had long ago gone bye-bye. But there they were, Alexis could see, small mounds pushing out the tight white top clinging to Daphne's torso. The nipples were fully erect, like pencil erasers, and tented the fabric.

"Alexis!" Jerry hissed, squirming in his seat

She had started stroking him harder than before. Looking at her roommate's new yummy tits. What was that all about?

Alexis was a graduate student. She studied literature for a living. Why was she acting so shamelessly? She moved her hand back into her lap and then sat back down on her hands.

"I'm sorry," she said. Her voice was a low coo, unfamiliar even to her. "I don't know what's gotten into me, baby."

She hadn't ever called Jerry "baby." Nor did she coo. Nor did she look at him, biting her bottom like she was now, hot pleading in her eyes that he would take mercy on her and pull over and fuck her stupid and full of...

Full of...

Full of what? His sperm? His seed?

His fucking seed, oh yeah, his unprotected seed with his bare cock, because that would mean she would get...oh, then she would...

"Something's happening," said Jerry. "To all of you. There's a motel up ahead. I'm going to pull over."

Alexis sighed happily. What a Man he was, taking action like that.

* * * * *

Alexis felt dreamy and unreal. Her body felt like it was tingling, on fire with desire. In the five minutes between announcing that they would pull over and then actually parking the car, her arousal had more than quadrupled, every single movement and thought she made suddenly hardwired down to a pussy that felt empty, wet, and ravenous.

A soft sheen of sweat covered her body. She was wet, her short hair feeling strangely thick as she moved her hands through it. She was so hot.

Tugging at her clothes didn't seem to do anything but distract Jerry from his job driving--so of course, she kept doing it. Her button-up shirt was becoming as wet as her skin, and she ripped and tore at it around her neck, pulling buttons apart until they popped off and plinked down onto the floor of the car.

Her breasts felt heavy and thick, like her thoughts, and her nipples were hard...like Jerry's cock. There was drool running down her chin, mixing with the sweat, and it all was making her her entire body look wet and hot.

She liked this look for her. She liked it a lot. Why hadn't she tried to be this way for him before? He kept staring at her. He would fuck her with a wrench in his hand. He'd smear her body in motor oil and bury her head in a fucking glove box while violating her from behind. Fuck.

If she asked him really nicely, maybe she could get him to trap her in the spare tire so he could punish her ass without her able to fight back?

Her fingers danced across her nipples, each little touch and squeeze sending impulses of new fantasies straight to her brain.

He pulled into the motel parking lot and found a space. The place was small and looked mostly abandoned. The paint on the office was yellow and cracking apart. The lights flickered.

When they were fully stopped, Jerry reached back to Daphne and Nadine, shaking them briefly.

"Are you guys all right?" he asked.

Alexis reached up and squeezed his ass--his body turned toward the back of the car--giggling softly. He had a firm butt. She liked that. Jerry didn't say anything, so Alexis kept squeezing and cooing. God, he was strong.

Daphne turned to look at him, yawning and smiling. "Yeah. Fine." Her smile deepened, her hands sliding over his. "Very fine."

Her tits had only grown since Alexis looked at them last. They were easily B cups now. Her hair, usually thin and stringy, looked fuller. Thicker. Heavier. Even blonder than before.

Nadine just giggled and nodded, her fingers dancing along Jerry's hand on her leg. "Mmhmm."

Never before had Alexis seen Nadine giggle. Or smile, really. Usually she was just apologizing, looking sad that she existed at all.

He raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing them. "Well...whatever. I'm getting us a room. Wait here."