Lust Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis watched him appreciatively as he walked to the motel entrance and stepped inside. His stride was so sure, so manly. Her fingers slipped over the next couple of buttons on her shirt, leaving it more open than before. Her bra was completely exposed now. She filled it out nicely.

Squirming, Alexis slipped off her jacket and stuffed it down beneath her feet. Her skirt, which she had thought of as rather short when she put it on for the trip, felt too long now. How was she going to show off her legs with this thing going down over her knees?

There was a pocket knife in the console of the car. She clicked it open and began to work, ripping at her skirt until it was a much more comfortable miniskirt, the new "hemline" going only halfway down her thighs. Much better. Now she just needed some heels...

"Your boyfriend is really cute," Daphne said.

Alexis looked up. She had been in something like a trance state, fixing her appearance. Even though she was wearing less clothing than before, she felt warmer than ever. Were her tits swelling in her tiny bra? And since when had this bra felt so tiny? She shook her chest, and her boobs jiggled enticingly.

"Oh," said Alexis, nodding, looking with fascination at her own growing boob-flesh. "Yes. He is."

"Like, really cute," Daphne repeated. Alexis could hear her lick her lips. "I want to fuck him."

Alexis nodded like Daphne had said "the weather was warm today" or "grass grows faster when it's watered well." Of course Daphne wanted to fuck Jerry--she was a girl and he was a Man.

A man with a big, fat cock. Alexis sighed wistfully, looking out the window, her breath fogging against the glass like a dog waiting for its master. Jerry had rolled up the windows before he left and turned on the child-locks, preventing the girls from opening them.

Buttons were hard. Alexis punched lightly at them, barely able to press one down. It was so hard to do something a Man clearly didn't want her to do. She reveled in the experience of losing her will; it felt nice, like a tall glass of warm lemonade on a cool day.

"Are you guys, like, hot?" Nadine asked.

Alexis looked back at the overweight, bespectacled girl. She was sweating profusely--even more than Alexis or Daphne--her thick form practically making a puddle beneath her in the seat.

"Gosh, Nadine," said Daphne. "Maybe you should take off some clothes?"

Nadine just giggled, pushing her hand deep between her legs, moaning and sliding her knees together. Alexis bit her lip, watching. That was a good fucking idea. Nadine was smart. Her own fingers began sliding down into her skirt, exploring briefly.

Her thumb brushed against her clit, and her entire body vibrated with sudden, intense pleasure. Alexis moaned, the sound filling the car.

That. Felt. Fucking. Great.

Jerry finally exited the motel office, waving for the girls to come out and meet him. They all immediately obeyed, Alexis clinging rapidly to his arm, needing to show him the beautiful new trick she could do with her hands on her clit. Or...maybe it would work with his hands on her clit, too? Or his cock...

"What happened to your outfit?" he asked Alexis.

"I made some changes." She pushed her tits heavily into his arm, docking them across his bicep. The bra was straining more than ever to contain her. "You like?"

"Yeah," he said, licking his lips briefly. "Sure. Look, something...something fucked is happening."

"What do you mean?" asked Alexis.

Daphne was sliding back on the car, complaining about her tummy rumbling. Nadine, meanwhile, was stripping down from her many layers, each one sopping wet, until she was left in just her pants and a tee shirt. Both looked too big for her. She looked with pleasant confusion at the mess around her body.

"I didn't pay the motel. I mean, I have the key, but they were...busy." He lowered his voice. "Someone was blowing the manager in the back office. I just left money and then got out of there."

"Oh," said Alexis, licking her lips.

Someone blowing a Man. Maybe they could give her tips on how to help do that with Jerry? He needed his cock sucked so badly. He deserved it. And she was just the girl to give it to him.

"Don't you see, Alexis? Something is happening to the women. To...to you. You're like...shiny."

"Shiny?" she tittered at the compliment.

"Your skin, you've got this sheen. It's not like regular sweat. And the way you smell..."

Her hand slid over to his cock. He was hard as a rock, straining against his pants. Softly, she squeezed the head, needing to feel the wonderful delight of his cum spurting out...

"Yeah?" she asked, wanting to hear more. It felt nice to be complimented by a Man.

"I'm hungry," said Daphne, stepping closer to them. "I'm so fucking crazy hungry. Do we have any food?"

"We were going to stop closer to the cabin," said Jerry. "Sorry. There's probably a vending machine somewhere. Follow me."

He grabbed Alexis's hand, taking it away from his cock, and led the trio of confused, bubbly-headed girls through the rows of rooms. They could overhear inside heavy, hot sounds of panting and moaning from several rooms. Jerry stopped at one room, opening it up with the key and gesturing for the girls to go inside.

"There's a machine," he said, pointing just around the corner. "Does anybody have any money?"

They all shook their heads. Alexis was having trouble remembering just exactly how money worked. It was the stuff Men gave you that you traded for like, clothes and stuff. Right?

Men were definitely in charge of it. She knew that much. Girly girls like her didn't know a thing about numbers. Money was like, basically numbers? Like numbers with...funny squiggles?

"Fuck," he said, clearly losing his temper. "Fuck! What the fuck is happening?"

His change in mood was completely sudden and absolute. One second he was relatively calm, the next, he was raging and violent. Alexis felt her heart hammering, needing to suckle his cock until he calmed down.

Or didn't. Her pussy wettened at the thought of him slapping the fuck out of her face while she went down on him.

Jerry kicked the wall and then slammed his fist against the door. Roaring, he rushed toward the vending machine and slammed his foot into the bottom of it, knocking the heavy glass door over the treats loose. Then he continued to kick it, powering it open, and once the door was loose he ripped it all the way off and sent it scattering onto the floor.

The cover of the vending machine was heavy and latched securely. A man would have to be like, superhumanly strong to be able to just force it off like that. Alexis, watching her man lose his temper and unleash all that strength on the machine, had never been so fucking wet in her life.

"Girls!" he snapped. "Come get your fucking food! Now!"

Daphne and Nadine snapped to attention, immediately rushing to follow the man's order.

As they poured out of the room, Alexis grabbed Jerry's arm and tugged him inside, shutting the door behind her. Her heavy tits felt swollen inside of her constraining top. Her hair sprinkled around her shoulders, thick and dark, and she licked her lips. Without thinking, she clung to her man, kissing him deeply, wrapping her body tight against his and joining him in a sizzling hot kiss.

At first, he didn't seem to know how to respond. Then her pussy, so clearly hot and so close to him, pushed up against his thick rod from beneath her skirt. He groaned, grabbing her ass and pulling her against him, his hands slipping up her thighs and taking her by the ass.

"I n-need to suck you off," she said, her thoughts so foggy and wet.

Every part of her felt soaked. But even so, she knew she was forgetting something. Something important.

His cock was right there, it was making thinking so hard. Her hands fumbled with his zipper and buttons, undoing them clumsily, fingers coming around the precum-slathered mess of his turgidity. The second she touched him, everything make sense. Her knees gave out, biology took over, and she knelt before the commanding presence of her man. Hot lips, so close to tasting that holy object of her every desire, became slathered in slick saliva.

"Please," she said, her voice small and needy. "Please can I suck your cock?"

A wave of hot, instant relief passed through her, a miniature orgasm on all its own, like she had the full effects of seventeen back massages all at once. That was so much better. It was so much nicer for a girl to beg her Man for his cock. That was what she had done wrong before.

She should always be begging him. Begging to be bossed around. To be slapped if he was angry. To suck him if he needed relief.

Begging to be every last thing he needed. That was her place.

He nodded just once, and right away, she slipped her thickening lips over his rod, eagerly swallowing the precum-covered meat down her throat. She had never sucked a cock before, never once, never even wanted to, but now it was her whole world. Taking his thick rod into her mouth, sliding her entire tongue around the thickness of his shaft--had he been so big before? How had she not known?--and swallowing him deep down her throat like an expert. His hands ran through her hair, pulling and yanking, encouraging her to suck deeper, and she obliged him.

Every part of her vibrated with pleasure, the drips of his precum splashing against her tongue and lips and inside of her mouth like molten ambrosia being hard-wired straight to the center of her brain. She stared up at him, big green eyes focusing purely on her man, letting him know that her attention was solely on him and his pleasure.

"Fuck, Alexis," he moaned. "Fuck, you're good at that. That's your job from now on. You hear me?"

She nodded, sucking affirmatively. She couldn't stop moaning. Somehow she was close to cumming without even touching her pussy.

"You fucking hear me, Alexis? This is your job now. You fucking suck my cock all the time. I'm tired of your shit, you hear me? You fucking suck me or I'll leave you."

Leave her? Oh god, leave her? She sucked harder, licking fastidiously, slurping with gusto to please her Man. She couldn't imagine not having a Man. She was a girl. Her Man was everything.

Cum in my throat, she urged him in her mind. Cum in my throat. I'm your good little fuck doll. Your little girlyfriend fucktoy. Cum in my throat. Cum in me forever. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

He moaned, jerking, his balls tightening against her chin. Then sticky, hard jets of salty deliciousness sprayed against her throat.

"Good girl," he moaned, sending waves of orgasm crash through her body. "That's a good girl. Suck it down for me."

She would. Forever. She had to.

He was her Man.

* * * * *

Jerry sat back on the bed, trying to think. His cock was out and he stroked it absently. His hard-on didn't seem to be going away.

After Alexis had sucked him off, and he had sprayed his seed thick down her throat, he felt like something had turned on inside of him. A switch that had been flipped.

Before letting Daphne and Nadine back in the room, he had backed Alexis into the corner and--still hard, after just receiving the best blowjob of his life from his formerly utterly-peevish girlfriend--fucked her skull stupid. He slammed into her, being brutal with it, knocking her head between the door and the wall in the corner, and she had loved it. There was a dent in the wall when they were done, but she didn't seem the worse for the wear at all. Far from it.

Staring up at him with empty green eyes, fingers ripping at her bra, her flimsy wet shirt, tearing her clothes down and showing him the shiny surface of her hot wet skin as he emptied himself again. This time, though, instead of just cumming down her throat, he had emptied all over her face, spraying his white hot seed across her lips, her cheeks, her chest.

Her expanding chest. Her lengthening hair. Her widening hips.

Fuck. She was so fucking sexy now.

After that, breathing hard, he had let Nadine and Daphne in the room. Their mouths were covered in grease and salt and chocolate, Daphne especially. She seemed dazed--both of them had their hands buried in their cunts, had been pressing up against the door and listening intently to the face-fucking of Alexis inside. Salty potato chip and dark fudge stains were visible all around the crotches of their pants and shorts from where they had been touching themselves intently and getting off to Jerry utterly brutalizing Alexis.

He didn't quite have the cognitive capacity to put it all together. His cock was so big and hard, and he had to stroke it. Make it covered in his own slick, slippery precum. There was a river of the stuff.

Shortly after coming inside the room Daphne collapsed on one of the two beds, the one closest to the bathroom. He ordered Alexis and Nadine to clean themselves off, and they meekly obeyed, Nadine not saying a word about Alexis's ripped outfit or the cum she was smearing all over her face and chest like it was sunscreen.

Jerry, vaguely curious, looked outside at the mess the girls had left behind them near the vending machine. They had torn through the snacks available to them, eating maybe one hundred and fifty dollars worth of food in one sitting. If anybody tried to make his girls pay for it, well, Jerry would kick their ass, and that would be that.

He didn't quite have the cognizance available to think that, only hours ago, kicking anyone's ass for anything would have felt as foreign to him as eating caviar in a tuxedo. But his thoughts had become simpler. Not stupid. Just...streamlined.

And so he sat on the bed, trying to think, stroking his cock. His precum continued to pour out like a fountain, the length and thickness of his cock feeling double than what it had that morning.

His cock was bigger. Alexis was...sexier. His girlfriend. He deserved a sexy-as-fuck girlfriend. He was a Man, after all.

Her eyes were like bright hot forests. Her hair thick as his forearm. And she was so willing to fuck--and those tits, fuck. Those tits! So much bigger.

Just like the kind he deserved. Big and soft and bouncy.

His cock stirred slightly at that thought. Bigger tits. Bigger hips. Making her more fertile. His cock twitched again, more precum spilling out across his lap.

The thought of making Alexis bigger--heavier--stuck with him. But not just heavier, not fatter. No. Thicker in the belly, making her swollen, making her...

Pregnant.

"C-cock?" Daphne shifted on the bed. She sat up suddenly, like she had been having a nightmare. "Cock?"

Her eyes focused slowly, narrowing and widening and then narrowing again as she inhaled deeply, seeing Jerry's cock out. He hadn't put much thought into the fact that his girlfriend's roommate could see his open, bare cock at any time. Why should he? He was a Man and she was his woman.

His woman?

Yeah, his woman. Anytime he wanted, he could make it so.

Daphne licked her still-messy lips, stretching her arms languidly. "Cooooock," she said, stretching the word out, testing it like water in a pool.

Something was different about her. After eating all that food, and her nap, something had changed. She wiped her mouth, clearing the chocolate and crumbs away, and much of her caked make-up fell off too. Tongue shifting around his mouth, Jerry tossed her a towel he had been planning to use to cum into when he finished jerking off.

"Wipe your face," he said. "Clean off."

"Mmkay," Daphne said meekly.

He thought nothing of her immediate obedience. Girls were supposed to do what Men said. That's just how it was.

Quickly, she wiped her face and body down, clearing away the extra food stuff and make up clumped along her face. The sweat covering her body seemed to act like some kind of lubricant, making the cleaning process that much more efficient, leaving her sparkling and shiny in the dim motel light. When she was done, she looked incredible--massively better than she had before.

Her make-up before had been applied to counteract years of bodily abuse to make herself more appealing--layers and layers of rouge, of eyeshadow, of mascara and lipstick to bring color and life to a face that belonged to a woman who was desperate to deny herself all the sustenance that actually provided life in a body.

But what he saw now was completely different--Daphne was vibrant. Her cheeks held a natural, sexy flush to them, her eyes bright and sparkling, her lips a pale, sexy wet pink that made Jerry's cock shudder to look at. And that wasn't the only change.

He was stunned, seeing it all now, that he hadn't noticed it immediately. Her body was utterly transformed. Before, Daphne had been close to skeletal. Now, while her waist had remained teensy--if not even tinier than the twenty-two inches it already had been--her hips and chest had become wider than ever, giving her an effortlessly sexy hourglass shape promoting a lifetime of fertile pleasures.

Her skin, once skirting around an unhealthy yellow pallor, was shiny and lightly bronzed, healthy and warm. The stringy mess of her hair had coalesced into thick blond locks running down her side, shimmering and magnificently straight, like the kind you would see in a hair commercial.

But one of the biggest changes of all were her breasts--her tits, they now had to be called. They were massive, easily 36D in size, like great buoyant basketballs of milk-filled pleasure. Because they were milk-filled, and milk-dripping, hot wet white trails of leaking out as Daphne crawled across the bed to Jerry, pushing her gorgeous face against his thighs and licking the skin there.

"Cock," she said again, slurping up the heavy puddle of precum that he had spilled all along his legs. "Please, cock?"

Her vocabulary had apparently taken a large backseat to her current needs. She was like an angel, slurping, adoring, kissing his skin. Her thick tits rubbed against his knees, hot milk dripping down onto his flesh. Never before in his life could he remember being so goddamn hard, not even when he was fucking Alexis's mouth just minutes ago.

His hand came down on the television remote, flipping the channel on to the news.

A male anchor was reporting, his shirt disheveled and his skin flushed. "Reports are saying that the Event, as it's now being called, is global. There is no safe space from it, apparently. Women all over are being transformed into..." he shuddered, placing a hand beneath the desk. "Fuck. That's it. Take it all the way down. Just like that." He looked back up at the camera, smiling briefly. "...transformed, women are being transformed into big-breasted, for lack of a better term, bimbos."

The desk underneath him vibrated momentarily, and two large-breasted women--one Asian, the other Latina--slipped upward and kissed him on the neck, their chests covered in cum. He was clearly still fucking someone underneath the desk, her hands banging against the interior.

"This is...this is just how it is now, boys." The anchor's smile widened. "Enjoy."

Something about his look, so predatory, so knowing, made Jerry's soul go cold. He couldn't do this. Couldn't just...just fuck Daphne's mind away. He was better than that.

So he stood up, rolling away from Daphne's pleading, perfect, plush body, pushing her off his body. Just that brief contact of his hand on her skin made his cock strain forward, heavy spurts of his precum landing all over the bed. Daphne lunged forward, smearing her face in his spent essence, licking up as much of it as he could.