All Comments on 'Lust During Quarantine'

by ClosetSissy2020

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great first chapter

Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a well written story

I hope there will be more. It is a well written first story, which shows talent.

The Story has quiet some potential.

For example, not just being a sissy but becoming a trans-woman finding love etc. etc.

I hope you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

mmmmmmmm. Very nice! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed!

Loved it! Love the progression and the ambivalent tension within the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

A really lovely story. I cannot wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
oh my

that was wonderful.....id love to be shut in with a guy and have him seduce me

softbeccalynnsoftbeccalynnabout 4 years ago
LOVED IT!

My only problem is it's way too short! more please!

rem556rem556about 4 years ago
M/F

Through page one, I was under the impression that Nico was a guy. Page two jumps out there using the word SHE. CONFUSED...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

Loved how he became she after sucking his cock! Look forward to her transition to sissy :)

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Great characters

made we wish I lived with them. I also, however, thought the he-to-she at the end was awkward. Too late now, but IMHO it would have been better if Nico just went to his room noticing that he now "felt" like a housewife.

I enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

momshornybearmomshornybearabout 3 years ago

Wow very good story. I was so hard before the end.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 19 hours ago

Well written! Also, I love that there's no forced situations going on in this story. Only some subtle touching and suggestions at first. I also like that Nico is beginning to accept his submissive role with his roommate Ryan. Ryan sounds like a really good guy, letting Nico stay with him. I think I'd do the same things that Nico did for Ryan! The drinking seemed to relax Nico (as it does for me) and helped him to express himself more openly for his roommate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClosetSissy2020@ClosetSissy2020
Bicurious male, fantasizing about crossdressing for another male or female. Would love to experiment as a submissive sissy, be pegged, or submit to the right man. NOT interested in being belittled or abused, just curious about trying out some kink. Feel free to send me a priv...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES