Lust During Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Ryan was still chuckling softly and let out a big sigh, leaning back against the arm of the couch, watching his smaller roommate go about her work. "I hope that won't be the last time you'll be doing that for me."

"Me too." Nico smiled while lapping and licking Ryan's shaft clean and after a few minutes of lustful worship, looked up to see Ryan had dozed off. Typical male, she grinned as she got up and sauntered contentedly out of Ryan's room. Something had just shifted inside of her as she headed up the stairs, reeling a little from the rum and what had just transpired. That was a first, she thought... but she had absolutely loved it. She practically skipped across the hallway with the taste of his cum still in her mouth. Once she got up to her room, she bent down, reaching into the back of the nightstand and finding the little hidden box she kept stashed there. She opened it up and found a lacy little purple thong she still had hidden there. She grinned, unconsciously wiggling her little bottom and stripped naked. She slipped the tiny panties on and eased into her bed curling fetal around one of the pillows. She felt more than a little girly and was glad she had held onto the panties, very horny and aware of the lace cradling her tiny dick, riding up her ass. She was going to enjoy this new role, being Ryan's little sissy. With her arms and legs desperately pulling and grinding against the cushion, she wondered what in the world was about to happen in the next few weeks as she drifted a little tipsily off to sleep.

**************

I hope you enjoyed the first installment of the story. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and PM's, and I will have more out shortly!

12