Lust Filled Damnation

Story Info
After a nasty car crash, Sara ends up in the depths of Hell.
4.2k words
4.63
7.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was not where she had expected to be when she woke up. Instead of the bright walls and clinical smell of a hospital, she appeared to be in a dimly lit room. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting, and she gasped upon realizing what kind of place she was in. The walls were lined with all sorts of sex toys, from dildo's to whips to restraints. There were a number of larger appliances as well, including a wooden horse and a Saint Andrew's Cross. And in the centre of it all, staring at her, was a humanoid figure.

"Well, it's about time you woke up. Welcome to your new home." The figure drew closer, and Sara got a good look at the room's other occupant. She was a tall woman with a full figure, wearing what could only be described as a dominatrix outfit. Between the boots that went all the way up her thighs, the shiny latex corset that just barely held in her cleavage, and the cruel looking whip in her hand, it was undeniable who was in charge of this place. But that wasn't what stood out the most. What really stuck out was her demonic form. A deep crimson skin tone and a pair of curved horns were proof that she wasn't a human.

"Wha... what's going on?" Sara tried to sit up, only to discover she was held down by something. Panic began to set in as she frantically tried to move her arms, her legs, her body, but her efforts were futile. She was chained in a spread eagle position, with her arms and legs restrained to different corners of the rubbery bed she was on. The entirety of the situation finally hit her, and Sara could feel her heart racing as she realized the implications. "Am I... am I dead?"

The woman laughed in response. "You're a sharp one, aren't you? Your body was killed the moment the car crashed. Quite unfortunate for you. Even more unfortunate, your soul has been judged by the powers above, and it's been found wanting." She reached out and rubbed a hand along Sara's thigh, causing the woman to shiver in response. "You can call me Xithrya, I'll be the warden in charge of your soul. Welcome to Hell"

Sara was at a near loss for words. She always thought of herself as a good person, someone who put the needs of others before her own. She'd even made an effort to push down her sinful thoughts. This looked like a punishment based on the sin of lust, something she'd avoided her entire life. So why was this her fate? "I don't understand," the frightened woman began. "I haven't done anything wrong. Why am I being - OW!"

Her protests were cut off by a quick smack on the cheek. "Everyone says that, honey." The succubus had a bored expression on her face. "I've been down here a long time, and let me tell you, the worst ones are always the ones who think they've done nothing wrong." Xithrya snapped her fingers and a burst of flames wrapped around Sara's body. She flinched at the initial heat, before noticing it wasn't actually burning her. Once the flames cleared she realized that her clothes had been burnt away, leaving her body nude and exposed with no way to cover herself.

"And the reason why I know you're such a filthy sinner is because they sent you to me." Xithrya began to molest her helpless captive, fondling her breast with one hand while rubbing between her legs with the other. Sara could only moan in response, the arousal quickly building inside of her. "You see, I have a bit of a nasty reputation, even in a place like this." She inserted one of her fingers into Sara's dripping cunt. "I like to make my victims suffer. I watch as they cry and scream and beg for mercy, only to show them how powerless they are." She added two more fingers, slowly pumping them in and out. Then, without breaking her pace, Xithrya gave a firm pinch to one of Sara's erect nipples. "So you must be an extra nasty girl if you were sent all the way down here to be with me."

Sara was starting to lose control of her thoughts. She was hardly a virgin, and she'd slept with a handful of both men and women before. But she'd never done anything remotely similar to this. She'd looked at it before, at bondage porn featuring other women, only to quickly exit from the shame of it all. Sara had been a well respected girl in her life, and the whole "submission" thing was for deviants, not people like her. So why was she being punished this way?

While she was absorbed in her own mind, Xithrya continued to play her body like an instrument. Sara was panting now, with the succubus pumping her fingers in and out at a rapid pace. She'd started playing with Sara's clit as well, building up her arousal with expert precision. Not only were the fingers inside of her perfect in their ministrations, they filled her with an unnatural lust. Every touch of her finger led to a sharp spike in arousal. The succubus's magic had Sara panting far sooner than she should have.

A whorish moan escaped from Sara's lips. If this was her punishment, to be turned into a perverse plaything, she supposed there were worse punishments. A climax was quickly building inside of her. She cried out, thrusting her hips forward and grinding into the dominant hand. This was far more intense than any experience her lovers had given her. Sara was at the crest, ready to have the most hardcore orgasm of her life-

Only to have everything stop. Right before she was able to cum, Xithrya withdrew her hands entirely, watching the captive soul writhe in place as her reward was denied. A sheen layer of sweat covered Sara's body. She was desperate for that final push she needed, a single stroke of her clit, anything to ride the mind blowing orgasm that Xithrya had set up. But there was nothing. Sara was helpless as the moment passed, her nether region twitching as the frustration built inside of her.

"Did you think you would have such a nice reward so easily?" Xithrya's voice was even more malicious than before. "That I was here for your pleasure, to let you cum your brains out like a dirty whore?" The succubus laughed, and Sara felt the shame building inside of her.

In such little time she had been about to trade away her dignity for an orgasm. Even worse, the longing was still there. The feeling of being right at the edge of cumming was incredible. Whatever it took, Sara was ready to go back there, and get the climax she craved. Xithrya was the one who got to choose when she'd get it, and there was no point in fighting her. A chill went down her spine as she realized that technically she could be kept here for years, centuries even, never being allowed to cum.

It was then that Sara figured out just what Xithrya had to be doing. She was forcing her to voluntarily submit, to beg for what she wanted. She had no power here. She would have to work to get what she wanted. In a quiet voice, body still trembling from the ordeal, Sara spoke up to her captor. "Please," she began. "Please let me cum. I'll do anything you say." Xithrya was silent, a blank expression on her face, so Sara continued. The thought of being eternally denied was just too intense, and she had to offer everything she had left to avoid such a fate. "Whatever you need from me, I'll give to you. I know I'm a sinner, and I deserve to be punished, but I'll do whatever it takes for you to let me cum."

Xithrya didn't immediately respond, and for a moment, Sara thought she'd gotten through to her. That ended when the succubus gave a hard SMACK to her open pussy with the palm of her hand. Sara cried out in pain, but her tormentor didn't appear to care. "I'm going to make something perfectly clear for you." The Xithrya snapped her fingers, and Sara's restraints came undone. Before she could react, a latex straightjacket appeared on her body, one that trapped her arms behind her back and her tits fully exposed.

"I don't care about your deals because you have nothing to offer me." She snapped her fingers again, and Sara was standing up, struggling to stay upright with a pair of ballet boots on her feet that went all the way up her thighs. "I have complete power over you. You have nothing. Whether you obey me or you resist, it makes no difference whatsoever. I can already take anything I want." Another snap, and a black hood appeared on Sara's head. She could see out of it just fine, but its tight presence couldn't be ignored..

"If I want you hopelessly aroused, eternally craving an orgasm that's forever just out of reach, then that's exactly what will happen. Resist it, embrace it, beg me to stop or beg me to continue." Sara winced in pain and moaned in pleasure at the same time as her last accessories took hold. A harsh pair of clamps pinched her nipples, attached by a silver chain to each other. But more important was the thin vibrator that had appeared inside of her. It was humming away at a slow pace, enough to keep her aroused without letting her cum.

"Let that sink in. You exist to suffer because I want you to suffer. Look now and see just how far you've fallen." Xithrya waved her hand, and one of the walls began to shimmer. Sara's eyes widened as it turned into a full length mirror, and for the first time, she was able to look at herself and see exactly what state she was in. Her eyes widened as she stared at her reflection.

Sara looked like something right out of a fetish magazine. With her arms trapped behind her back, her chest was thrust forwards, clearly showing off the painful clamps on her nipples. Her braids popped out from two sides of the hood, giving her the appearance of a bizarre sex doll. Worst of all was how her pussy was on full display, clearly aroused and dripping with need. The sight of herself mixed with the burst of pleasure from the vibrator inside of her was overwhelming. Combined with the brutal heels and lack of arms for balancing, Sara fell to her knees before Xithrya.

A boot stamped down in front of her. Sara looked up to see her Mistress staring down, the dominatrix extending a foot in front of her.

"Lick."

The word hung in the air, ringing through Sara's mind. There was no doubt what was expected of her, but she was in utter disbelief. Did the succubus really expect her to worship her boots like that? Even worse, was she actually considering it? Sara wasn't used to being out of control like this. If nothing she did mattered, then there was no reason not to obey. But with the vibrator buzzing inside of her cunt, it wasn't easy to say no. Her mind started racing with the possibilities, trying to figure out just what Xithrya was expecting.

As much as she wanted to refuse outright, to deny the demon her satisfaction, Sara couldn't bring herself to. Instead, she opted to try and strike a deal. "If I do this for you..." Her voice trailed off. Making a deal with a literal devil had to be the worst idea she'd ever had, but desperate times called for desperate measures. And she was getting very desperate. "If I lick your boots, will you let me cum?"

Once again, Xithrya's face betrayed no emotion. "You have quite the thick skull, don't you. As I said before, there are no rewards here and no punishments. Your choices will not matter." She thrust her boot directly in Sara's face. "This is an opportunity for you. You can willingly obey, or I can force you to. Either way, it won't matter. Your next treatment will be the same. The sooner you understand that, the less strain will be on your poor little mind."

Sara weighed her options. If her mistress was telling the truth, what was there to be gained from resisting? And her arguments made sense. Xithrya had absolute power here, and Sara was completely vulnerable in her grasp. The only thing she didn't understand was what she'd done to deserve her place in hell. But regardless of why she was here, Sara accepted that the best option for her would be to listen and obey. And so she bent her head down and began licking the boot of her demonic Mistress.

"That's good. Accept your place here, as the bottom of the lowest pits of hell. Make sure you can see your own reflection in there." Sara continued to lick, letting the rubbery taste of the boot fill her mouth. But it was nothing compared to her humiliation. As aroused as she was, even a degrading task like this made her quiver. The vibrator continued to hum between her legs. If Xithrya's goal was to make her associate degrading herself with pleasure, it was working.

"Enough, pet. Let me inspect." Sara moved back as her Mistress examined her shoe. It was slick and covered in drool, but Sara was just able to see the shine of her own reflection in it. "Acceptable. Now, seeing you grovel before me in a pitiful attempt to earn my favour has got me all worked up. Nothing makes me hornier than watching a new slave accept their fate. So for your next job, you're going to get a taste of this demonic pussy." Xithrya took a seat on the bed, spreading her legs to reveal the juicy pink slit between them.

Sara paused to think for a moment, doing her best to ignore the tantalising flower in front of her. "There won't be any reward for obeying." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Sara had accepted her place, and she understood how Xithrya operated. She didn't understand why, but she did acknowledge her situation. "If there's no benefit, then why should I listen to you?"

The succubus smiled in response. "Don't try to bluff me. We both know your mind is too much of a horny mess to turn down a treat like this. Besides, you've already done worse. What's the harm in giving in a little more?"

Although she wanted to argue, Sara had to admit Xithrya was right. It was taking a considerable amount of willpower not to dive right in and start eating her pussy. "Alright, I concede." Sara was fully resigned to her punishment, and although she knew that she should be resisting, she couldn't muster the energy to fight back. Instead she crawled on her knees as best as she could with her arms restrained. She was ready to provide the oral service requested of her.

Upon making contact Sara felt her core shiver. Much like before, contact with the skin of the demon filled her with arousal, and her cheeks flushed as they touched her Mistress's thighs. It was a strange sensation, almost burning, but not unpleasant. Her tongue got the worst of it though. Now that it was fully plunged inside of her Mistress's folds, it was becoming extra sensitive as well, almost as if it was an erogenous zone.

Not that her own actual erogenous zones were faring much better. The vibrator was steadily increasing the more she pleasured the succubus, creating a nasty feedback loop. The nipple clamps felt like they were weighing her down, and the jingle of their chain was a constant reminder of her place. Sara wanted nothing more than to start rubbing herself as well. She wanted to rub her clit until she reached a furious climax, but with her arms strapped behind her, there was nothing she could do. So instead she turned her energy forward and started sucking on Xithrya's engorged clit.

"That's a good pet, right there." Xithrya grabbed the back of her captive's head and pushed it deeper into her. "Lick it all up like the filthy whore that you are. Make me cum all over your face." Sara was more than happy to oblige. She didn't have the most experience in the art of cunnilingus, but she made up for it with effort and dedication. The intense forms of stimulation across her body were enough that she couldn't focus on anything else. Sara felt another climax building up inside of her, but she didn't know whether or not it would be permitted. All she could do was make her Mistress climax and hope that she would be allowed to as well.

Xithrya's thighs clamped down tight against her head, and Sara felt a hand forcefully shoving her face into the hot wet demonic snatch. Her own vibrator was buzzing with a high intensity that she knew she would be on the edge herself. With a final effort, Sara worked as hard as she could with her tongue, doing her best to give Xithrya an incredible orgasm. A hot fluid squirted into her face, and Sara cried out as she reached the brink of her own orgasm. The pleasure was unlike anything before, and nothing in her life had felt close to being this good. All she needed was another second to crest that final wave.

But she wasn't able to reach it. The vibrator started dying down, once again leaving her on the edge and begging for more. Tears formed in her eyes as she thrust her hips in vain, trying to grind herself on the floor, anything to get the same satisfaction she had given her captor. But it was ultimately futile.

"Ah, that's much better." Xithrya let out a deep sigh, relishing in her afterglow while ignoring the frustrated soul below her. "I'm glad they sent you to me. There really is nothing like giving the spirits of the dead what they truly deserve." She grabbed Sara by the chin, forcing her to look up and make eye contact. "What about you? Are you glad you were sent to me?"

Sara's mind was still numb from her ordeal. She was once again denied her release, instead left panting and craving more. There was no limit to how long she could be kept like this. Her pussy was on fire, and she wanted nothing more than for the vibrator to start full blast again and make her climax until she went numb. But that wasn't her decision to make anymore. "I'd be a lot more glad if you would let me cum."

Xithrya laughed at her response. "At least you're being honest, slave. I like you." Sara shrugged her shoulders. If she wasn't going to be punished any more or less, there was no harm in speaking her mind. Xithrya got up from the bed and stretched her arms out. "I'm afraid I have to go for now. No rest for the wicked and all that. But don't you worry, I'll be back soon enough. And I'll help keep you entertained in the meantime."

The succubus clapped her hands, and a cloud of sulphuric smoke covered the room. As it cleared, Sara realized that her predicament had changed somewhat. She still had the latex hood and straightjacket, and the nipple clamps were still attached, but the vibrator was gone. Instead a spreader bar between her legs kept them far apart, leaving her inflamed cunt completely exposed.

Much to her dismay, a new sensation replaced what had left. Something tickled her nether region, and Sara recoiled at the feeling. It didn't help though. The feeling of something light brushed over her cunt, teasing her outer labia and her exposed clit. Sara shrieked with laughter, unable to resist, as the new torment continued.

She looked down to see a single angelic feather brushing itself back and forth. Sara rolled on the ground, and tried her best to scoot away, but it was no use. The magical feather followed her position perfectly. And thanks to the spreader bar, she had no way to try and protect herself.

"Well, it looks like you're set up here nicely. I'll be back in a few hours, so do try to keep yourself entertained until then." She leaned down, staring her victim directly in the eye. "I'm looking forward to your eternal punishment, Kara Sundor."

Sara's eyes widened at the comment. They had the wrong person. She was Sara Kundor, not Kara Sundor. "Wait, haha, no, hehee, please!" She tried to speak, but the cursed feather and its tickling made it impossible to complete a sentence. "I'm not, heh, not who," but her words were cut off.

A shiny red ballgag appeared in her mouth. Her protests were replaced with muffled screams and cries. Xithrya gave her one last malicious look before vanishing in a puff of smoke, leaving the poor victim all alone.

The torment continued. Sara caught sight of herself in the mirror, and she almost couldn't recognize herself. Tears were streaming down her face, both from the denial and her tickled cunt. Her face was bright red from screaming into the gag. The clamps on her nipples jingled wildly as she thrashed about, never letting up their pressure. And the shiny latex was covering so much of her body, yet leaving the most important area completely exposed. She had now way to protect herself from the angelic feather as it teased her overly sensitive cunt.

12