Lust Filled Damnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't even supposed to be her fate. This was supposed to be somebody else. But what could she do at this point? Xithrya had made it clear that nothing would get her out of here. And if there was no way to fight against her bonds, all she could do was try to enjoy it. Sara surrendered her mind to the teasing, to the horrible white feather, letting her mind leak out of her cunt as her previous edges left her on the brink of madness. There was nothing left for her to do but lay there and take it.

***

Xithrya rematerialized in another room. Instead of a satanic sex dungeon, this was more like a typical office, with the exception of a floor made up of fluffy white clouds. In there an angel was watching a computer screen with all twelve of its eyes. "Are you absolutely sure you got the right person?" The angel spun on its central axis, its wings flapping to acknowledge Xithrya's presence. "This is a pretty unique case, and you know how much paperwork is involved with wrongful placements."

"I'm sure of it, Azathael. Triple checked it myself right before we started." Xithrya walked over to the desk and picked up a file. "Sara Kundor," she began, "age twenty-two. Spent her whole life working as a care aide and setting her own desires aside. Was often put in horrible positions where any mistake or poor judgement could ruin lives." A shimmer enveloped Xithrya's body. Her skin became a human tone, her horns shifting into a golden halo and a pair of dove wings sprouting from her back. A plain white robe replaced her fetish garb. "Died in a car crash after swerving to avoid an old man whose walker broke down."

The former succubus set the folder down, instead looking at Sara's bound and writhing form on screen. "Poor girl thought she was a monster for having these kinds of fantasies. Trust me, she deserves a chance to indulge herself without any feelings of guilt or responsibility."

Azathael turned to face their companion. "Sure, but don't you think you're enjoying this a bit too much? Come now Selene, we both know why you were so quick to volunteer for this assignment."

Selene gave a sheepish grin. "Hey, part of an angel's duty is catering to the needs of the kind hearted. If their needs happen to include being treated like a worthless fucktoy who suffers for the amusement of others, then what choice do I have?" Azathael rolled their countless eyes at her response. "I'll probably keep this up for a month or so," Selene continued. Let her know where she really is, give her a chance to explore the rest of heaven."

"If that's what you think is best," Azathael responded. "Though if she comes out of it annoyed at your little charade, you can expect to spend the next hundred years on laundry duty." Both of them shuddered at the thought. "I can tell you're really enjoying this one. Do you think she'll want that kind of treatment again, after you let her out?"

On screen, Sara whimpered into her gag as she helplessly thrust her hips into the air. With her arms trapped behind her and the ballet boots on her feet, all she could do was roll around and let the feather assault her. Her cunt was bright red and constantly dripping, leaving her at the crossroads between unbridled pleasure and inescapable torment.

"With how much she's enjoying herself in there? I bet she'll beg me to go right back in."

12