All Comments on 'Lust? In an Elevator'

by mushthecooler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumover 14 years ago
Excellant

Excellant piece of writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!

That was one of the most romantic stories I have ever heard! Among other things... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay.!

Very good story - but if she cheated on her boyfriend she will cheat on him she will cheat on the next guy also.! Once a cheater always a cheater, voice of experience speaking.! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

i found one of the hottest parts where she peed on the teddy !!

but it was a well put together story and very enjoyable to read.

masked_authormasked_authorover 14 years ago
Unique

A unique little story... I like it. I'm very integrated with Deaf culture and the Deaf community where I live, myself. What sparked your idea to write about a deaf woman? Just curious -- it's very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story...

...hope that it was fiction, though. I'm in agreement with the "once a cheater, always a cheater" observation. Seems like once someone has taken that step once, it's easier to do again. Kinda puts the nail in monogamy when a relationship begins with betrayal, but the story works for entertainment value. Best of luck if it's not fiction.

SilvercatseyeSilvercatseyeabout 14 years ago
Excellent plot hook

I "speak" American Sign Language and know several dozen individuals in the Deaf community. You did a wonderful job of writing Kelly as a lip-reader and your story was well-written and flowed together well.

I am curious (as are a few of your other commenters) what made you put a hearing-impaired individual into this story. Obviously, this is either something you researched well, or you know "Kelly" personally.

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved the Ending

Sometimes the "One-Time Hookup" story is good, sometimes not so much. I really liked the end of this one. Good job :)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Nice, different twist with the deafness.

Thanks!

marsbar15marsbar15over 2 years ago

Messy but nice!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous