Lust? In an Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'FUCK' I instantly said to myself in my head. I used to always carry condoms in my messenger bag or backpack, but it had been so long since I needed one, that I removed them all and placed them in my night stand next to my bed. When I didn't respond right away, I think she knew the answer. A bit a disappointment entered our facial expressions for a moment, until she looked down at my still-throbbing hard-on.

"Just promise not to cum in me. Ok?" she said very sternly. Like a total dork, I gave her a thumbs up and said "Ok, I promise."

Kelly instructed me to lay down on the floor, so I placed my jacket beneath me as she straddled my prone body. I jumped slightly when I felt her cold hand touch the burning flesh of my cock, just as she lowered herself onto me. Despite how drenched and lubed her pussy was from her flowing juices, she still had a little bit of trouble passing my thick head through the tight opening of her hole. But once I was in, we were both in heaven. I stared up at her so that I could see her facial expressions change with each plunge onto my satisfied prick.

I had to prove to her that I was no slouch and that I can take control too. So I laid her on her back, positioned myself between her legs and began to slam my cock in and out of her like a wild animal. This drove her over the edge. She began squirming like crazy and I could feel splashes of her fluids flying everywhere with each aggressive stab back into her. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" and "Oh God yes, I'm cumming."

My cock couldn't take anymore. I was overcome by the reckless abandon of all that we had done, and I was just going to unload my seed into her pussy...but then, my common sense kicked in and I realized that would be the kiss of death. After about 5 more solid pumps, I popped my dick from her tightened twat and shot stream after stream of cum onto her flat stomach and mountainous tits.

I stayed propped above her as she reached down and milked the last few drops of jizz from my softening dick. We were both panting heavily as we looked over each other's sweat and cum glazed bodies. I know that what I was mostly feeling at that moment was lust, but a part of me felt like there was surely a connection of love as well.

Just as I was about to lean down and give Kelly a deep kiss of appreciation, the emergency lights clicked off and the normal lights came back on. Startled, Kelly quickly jumped up and began throwing her clothes back on, without even taking the time to wipe away my sticky cum from all over her body. She threw my clothes back at me, urging me to get dressed quickly.

As we continued to dress, I heard a clear but far away voice say, "Hey! Is there anyone in the elevator down there?"

Obviously, Kelly could not hear the call of rescue, so I stood there in silence for a moment. I really did not want the moment to end. I could have stayed in that elevator with her all day. Then I realized that she would not be pleased if she found out that I passed up the opportunity to get us out of there.

I tapped her shoulder and pointed up. Then I placed my hands to my mouth to amplify my voice, "Yes, there are two of us down here."

"Stay calm. We are correcting the problem as we speak. It should only be a few more minutes." The voice replied.

"They are going to get us out of here. Only a few more minutes." I mouthed in Kelly's direction. As she stood there adjusting and straightening her clothes, so that it looked like she didn't just spend the last 40 minutes getting fucked, I stepped towards her and leaned in for a kiss. She turned her head so that I would miss her lips and land on her cheek. I was confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "That was the most amazing experience of my life. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with." She just stood there with an indistinguishable expression on her face. I could tell she was dealing with a lot of emotion at that moment, but I couldn't begin to guess why.

"I want to see you again, and I won't take no for an answer." I demanded. But again, no reply. Instead, she reached into her purse and pulled out a handful of napkins to wipe up the small puddle of from the floor. While she did this, I picked up my pen and paper to write down my phone number and email address.

Then she picked up the stained teddy bear and laid it on the floor next to my feet. "I'm so sorry, I ruined the teddy bear. Here, let me pay you whatever it costs."

I kicked the bear to the corner and placed my hands on her shoulders, "I don't care about that, and no, I don't want any money for it. I just want the guarantee that I will see you again." I slid my hand down her side and placed the piece of paper into her coat pocket. "Here, if you ever want to get in touch with me, and I pray to God that you do, here is how you can reach me."

Just as I finished my statement, the elevator started moving again. To my surprise, she leaped back into my arms to give me one last deep kiss. As she stepped away again, she started to say, "You are so amazing too. There is just something I should have..." But before she could finish her sentence, the elevator door opened.

We were finally at our destination, and there was quite a gathering of people waiting for us in the lobby. I guess the building manager and one of the elevator maintenance people were there to make sure we were okay and to explain what had happened. I heard nothing of what they said because my total concentration was on Kelly. I watched as she walked across the lobby to be greeted with a hug and a kiss from a handsome, well groomed, well dressed gentleman. As they stood close to each other, they began communicating using sign language. My heart fell to my feet as I stood there holding a pee stained bear and Mrs. Peterson's withering roses.

I felt like a bit of a fool. Part of me wanted to run out of the building at that moment, but I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't at least walk over and say good bye to Kelly, even if it was possibly to be the last thing I ever said to her.

I sat the tarnished gifts on the floor and made my way across the lobby. As I got closer, the man looked towards me, prompting Kelly to turn around and look as well. I approached with an extended hand and said slowly, "I just wanted to say Good Bye, Kelly. It was truly a pleasure to meet you."

She stood there like a deer in headlights for a moment, and then said with an apologetic expression, "Tom, this is my boyfriend Greg." I shook the man's hand. "And Greg, this is Tom. This is the kind gentleman who kept my sanity while we were stuck in the elevator", she mentioned, using both her voice and sign language. Greg said something kind back to me, but I have no idea what. For that brief moment, I had felt like had I become deaf to the world.

Not wanting to impose any more, I snapped back to reality, and was just about to walk away, when Kelly stopped me to give me one last innocent hug. "Happy Valentine's Day Thomas. I will never forget this day," she whispered in my ear before turning away.

........................

Now, if you think this was just another story about a crazy hook up, and it sadly ends right here...well, you're wrong. ........................

Over the next few weeks, I received several text messages from Kelly telling me how she missed me, how amazing I was and how she couldn't stop thinking about me. After about a month, she informed me that she had broken up with her boyfriend Greg. Not long after, we started hanging out a lot and eventually ended up dating. Kelly and I have been together now for nearly two years and never before have I been so deeply in love with someone. Over that time, I have secretly been taking a sign language class at the university. It has been hard for me to restrain from signing too much, but the little that I do use, I just claim I learned from her.

This Valentine's Day I plan on professing my eternal love for Kelly and I'm going to ask her to marry me, only I am going to do it using only sign language. I just pray to God that she signs back...YES!

12