All Comments on 'Lust in La Jolla Ch. 10'

by DITF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very well written Chapter 10

Jerry in SW Washington, USA - I'm impressed with your writing in this chapter because you explored the reactions of everyone to the public sex. I liked how everyone talked things out and helped each other. Although I think it is fun that Jake is able to have great sex with these beautiful women, a future chapter would be fun showing a change of pace with Jake discovering that a woman he considers unattractive (such as the Julie mentioned in the picture in chapter 7 who is in Europe for the summer) ends up being a fantastic sex partner. Of course, you may have already planned this, with the "cameo" of Julie's picture foreshadowing a later chapter. I like how Kari worked things out so that Maria could look forward to a day alone with Jake. I much look forward to that chapter when it happens. You sure know how to tease your readers - I'm looking forward to what happened with everyone else while Becca and Beth were busy privately. I suspect in the near future Jake will have to display his martial arts prowess with the violent / creepy current and ex-boyfriends mentioned. I was glad to see this chapter show up today - I've been spoiled by how often most of your chapters appeared, but realize you can't post quickly all the time. Thanks for a very enjoyable, interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
When can we expect the next chapter?

Geat job. Look forward to more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I keep checking for Chapter 11...

Every day I check to see if Chapter 11 has been posted. I loved all of the first 10 and am looking forward to the next 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous