Lust in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! What are you two doing! This isn't a nude beach for Christ sake! There are families around here!"

A stooped older gentleman had come out of nowhere walking a small poodle on a leash. He was waving a fist at them in anger and shouting. Stephanie burst out laughing and quickly put her top back on grabbing Chase by the hand to run back up the beach.

"Busted!" she yelled as they scampered away.

They arrived back at their hotel out of breath after the long run.

"Shit! I don't know where that guy came from," panted Chase.

"Me neither...I think he was enjoying himself and just got an attack of guilt."

Chase laughed, "Probably...He will go back to his room tonight and die while masturbating, and they won't find the body until housekeeping shows up."

"I guess that's a compliment?" said Stephanie wrinkling her brow.

"Of course! Isn't it?"

"Oh! Chase, you are such a puppy. I love yanking your chain," said Stephanie leaning over to kiss his cheek. The erection he had been fighting since the rocks started to return in spades, and he turned quickly toward his room.

"Why don't I clean up these photos and upload them to my secure drop box. You can download them to your phone from there."

"Sounds good. I'm going to work on my tan some more.

"Yeah. O.K." replied Chase sliding the glass door shut behind him and leaning against the hotel room wall.

"Jesus..." he whispered under his breath shaking his head at the crazy events of the past hour.

Down at the pier, Ryan and Connie had paid their money, and after being fitted with life jackets joined a group of four other tourists on the deck of a fast-looking boat.

"I gotta say, Connie, I didn't think you would be the one to jump on board for this adventure," commented Ryan nodding in the direction of the wench they would soon be tethered too.

"I'm trying to stretch myself. I think too many people see me as a stick in the mud."

"I don't know of anyone who says that as far as you know," chuckled Ryan.

"See! That is exactly the kind of impression I'm trying to shake," said Connie smiling.

"This is a good step in that direction. Unless we get killed doing it, then all bets are off."

"You do think it's safe...Right?" replied Connie sounding more nervous after Ryan's comment.

"Don't worry, Kid. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Chase would never forgive me."

Ryan moved a little closer to her when he said that giving Connie an even better view of the large bulge in his swimsuit. It was obvious he was much bigger down there than Chase, and she briefly wondered what a massive cock like that would feel like inside her. The boat pushed back from the dock, and the wind assaulted everyone on board as they roared away. Any conversation became difficult at best, and the group sat in silence except for the shouted safety instructions from their guide.

The boat stopped a fair distance from shore, and the first pair was hooked up in a tandem rig attached to a parachute. When they took off again, the parachute billowed up behind them, and their feet left the deck a moment later. Connie was surprised how smooth it all looked as the unknown tourists slowly ascended into the sky with the boat picking up speed.

"Look at them go," she said shielding her eyes from the sun with her hand.

The ride lasted about ten minutes before they reeled in the first couple. Then it was Ryan and Connie's turn.

Connie tried to hide any nervousness she was feeling, but her hands shook a bit while the crewmen clamped her into the harness next to Ryan. He smiled over at her reassuringly then reached over and took her hand in his squeezing it.

"Smile, Kid. This is gonna be a blast."

She managed to force a smile onto her face, but it was more from enjoying the feel of his steady hand gripping hers than the anticipation of their upcoming flight. The boat began to pick up speed again, and soon the two of them started to move backward as the parachute filled with air. In no time, they were floating hundreds of feet above the ocean. The view was spectacular. They could see nearly half-way across the island from their vantage point.

"Superman's got nothing on us!" cried Ryan waving his arms.

Connie was more restrained not wanting to rock the harness, but she grinned back at his enthusiasm.

They drifted a bit back and forth making Connie gasped, but once again Ryan took her hand trying to give her some confidence by osmosis. She smiled back at him grateful for his concern.

Their ride into the heavens was over all too soon. The crew of the boat did an excellent job, reeling them back in with such precision their feet never even got wet. When they landed on the extended deck of the boat, Connie wobbled for a second from the adrenaline rush, and Ryan was quick to steady her pulling her into his arms. She breathed in sharply feeling the immense strength as they wrapped around her slender body.

"Steady there! We can't have you falling overboard," he said laughing.

Connie looked up at him the sunlight falling on her fair skin. He was struck by how different she was than Stephanie, and not in a bad way either. Yes, she was less voluptuous, but her face had a soft beauty all its own, the cute freckles standing out. Her lips looked juicy and very light pink, so inviting that for a moment he was sorely tempted to find out if they were as sweet as they looked.

"Next up!" shouted one of the crew members breaking the spell that had the two of them mesmerized.

"Yeah...right," said Ryan feeling guilty now that he had been checking out his friend's wife.

They dropped off the deck back into their seats as the next couple stepped up for their turn at sailing off into the blue.

When they arrived back at the dock, Ryan purchased a juice for each of them from a concession stand, and they sipped at their drinks on the way back up the beach.

"That was some ride. I guess we can hold it over Stephanie and Chase how much braver we are than them," joked Ryan.

"Absolutely!" said Connie smacking her plastic tumbler against his.

"Thanks again for watching out for me."

"Sure, Connie, any time."

Ryan watched her walk next door to her room admiring how nice her tight ass looked in her dark green bikini. As soon as Connie had gone inside, he opened the sliding glass door to hear the sound of the shower running. Whistling to himself, Ryan slipped off his shirt and swim trunks letting his thick cock swing into the air. It was already at half-mast, partly because of anticipating seeing his wife in the shower and partly from the thrill he had felt holding Connie's tight body minutes earlier. He opened the door of the bathroom.

"I hope there is room in there for me."

Connie slid the glass door shut behind her pulling the curtains to cut out the sun that had dropped low enough to shine right into their room. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the sudden change before she spotted her husband sitting at the desk in the room fiddling with his laptop.

"Hey...How was the ride?" he asked absently.

When his wife didn't answer right away, he turned around to find her staring at him intently. Then to his surprise, she reached up untying her bikini top and tossing it aside following that with immediately slipping off her bottoms. The valley between her legs was covered with a trimmed, but still substantial swath of light-red hair that barely concealed her pink labia.

"Connie?"

"I need you to fuck me right now, Chase," she said thickly.

He didn't question this good fortune especially because editing the semi-nude pictures of Stephanie had left him with a raging hard-on. They came together in the middle of the room in a frantic, desperate embrace eschewing their usual tender ramp up to love-making, but instead falling straight into a flurry of deep, hungry French kisses. Chase ripped his shirt off throwing it onto the desk, and his swim trunks didn't remain in the game much longer. His wife practically threw herself onto her knees pawing at his suit and pulling it down in short order. The stiff, fully erect shaft of his cock was harder than he had ever felt it before a straining blood-red pole with a head that was leaking clear fluid everywhere.

Connie grunted engulfing his cock in her mouth and slamming her head up and down wildly.

"God Dammit! Connie!" cried Chase in surprise. He had never seen his wife so excited before, and he wondered for a second what had gotten into her? It was difficult to complain, though, when she was sucking him harder than ever. The sight of her slick pink lips sliding fast up and down his penis was turning him on even worse, and he closed his eyes enjoying the wet warmth. The minute she vanished from sight, Chase found a very different vision filling his imagination. He groaned picturing Stephanie half-naked on the rocks waggling a finger at him to bring him to her and then ripping his suit down her thick lips wrapping around his throbbing head. The fantasy shown in his mind like a private porn film with Stephanie pulling him on top of her, wrapping her long legs around his ass, and begging him to give her every inch.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! More! More, Baby!" moaned Chase.

Connie had never been so fucking turned on. The minute Ryan had pulled her to him on the boat it had left her with a desire that had her nearly soaking into her bikini bottoms by the time she got back to the room. She knew intellectually that it was wrong, that she shouldn't be thinking about her best-friends husband like this but she couldn't help it. The truth was she had always had a crush on Ryan. The former football team captain and all-around stud jock.

What girl hadn't wanted him back in school?

They had been friends for so long she had forgotten about it, but something about today had brought that old attraction back in spades. There was no way she could ever have the real thing, and she didn't really want that to happen. She loved Chase. Yet, she couldn't get the feel of Ryan's body out of her thoughts. The minute she had walked into that room she knew the only way to get her head clear was to fuck the urge right out of herself.

The bed shook as she stood and pushed her husband back onto the comforter straddling his wet, dripping cock. Chase was looking up at her with a wild, lustful need in his eyes and she figured her own eyes must be at least as crazy looking. The minute his flesh pierced her slick, well-lubricated pussy she cried out.

"Oh! God! Yes!"

Connie's hips began to rock hard back and forth grinding her clitoris onto the base of her husbands trembling prick. She grabbed at Chase's hands guiding them to her chest where her usually light-pink nipples had hardened into blood-red knots. He squeezed her firm tits in his hands pinching the tight flesh. The shocks it sent through her body made her gasp and sent her hips into even harder thrusts. She closed her eyes falling into the hot rhythm of the deep fuck she was sharing with her husband, but in her mind's eye it wasn't Chase she was seeing. There, it was Ryan. His hands were all over her body — his hot kisses on her bare skin. Chase started to push up into her, and she threw her head back picturing Ryan's huge prick stretching her pussy wide open.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh...Baby! Cock feels so good...Oh! God! Feels so good to fuck you!" she cried barely stopping herself from calling Ryan's name out loud, but in her head, it was a different matter.

"Fuck me, Ryan! AHHH! God! Yes! Fuck Me! Oh! RYAN! FUCK ME!" came the silent screams in her imagination.

Beneath her writhing body, Chase was caught in his lurid fantasy seeing more visions of Stephanie naked with her tits bouncing wildly up and down while he slammed his prick into her like a fleshy battering ram. The urge to come was fast becoming too much to bear. The semen started to shoot up his shaft, and Chase arched his back impaling his wife's cunt even deeper. He went off so hard it made his whole body shake.

"Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHHHHH! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" yelled Chase.

A warm wave shot through her and Connie bit her lip realizing that Chase was cumming. The flood of semen coated her insides, and she tumbled off the edge lost in the throes of her orgasm.

"Uh! Shit! Ah! God, I'm cumming!" she cried though in her head there was so much more.

"Cum in me! CUM INSIDE ME, RYAN! Ah! FUCK! I'm cumming for you!" echoed Connie's silent cry of illicit pleasure.

She dropped onto her husband's chest both of them panting and trying to regain their senses.

"Damn, Connie, that was hot. You were on fire," gasped Chase.

"Yeah...You too, Sweetie. I guess I just got excited from the trip and all," she lied feeling instantly even more guilty.

Chase declined to comment feeling no less sorry about what had triggered his powerful orgasm than his wife.

If the two of them had been flies on the wall of the bathroom next door, they would have seen a very similar scene play out. Ryan had slipped into the shower with Stephanie pulling his wife's sexy body to his and covering her sweet, full lips in a hot French kiss. They had rubbed at each other, Ryan taking his time giving her massive tits a nice tongue bath licking her thick, dark nipples. He had shown off his still impressive upper body strength by lifting her into the air and lowering her onto his large sex organ. Her back was pressed to the cold tile at the back of the shower while he drove his cock into her tight cunt over and over.

"Ryan! Oh! Fuck! Yeah! Give it to me, Baby!" groaned Stephanie.

In the same vein as his friend's next door, it wasn't thoughts of Stephanie that were flooding Ryan's head. He held his wife aloft, but it was Connie he imagined in his mind. Her tight, pale-skinned body wrapped around his thick cock, red-haired cunt stretched to its limit by his overly thick love gun. He could picture her soft, light pink lips pressed to his in a deep, French kiss tongues swirling all around while her perky tits rubbed on his hairy chest. The fantasy was too much, and like an erupting volcano, his prick exploded in a torrent of thick jizz.

"UH! Fuck...DAMMIT! CUMMING!" grunted Ryan.

Stephanie dug her nails into her husband back and creamed his fat cock sighing at the feel of jets of hot cum shooting inside her. They clung to each other for a moment before he lowered Stephanie back to the shower floor.

"Well, I guess seeing me in my new suit must have been more than you could stand, huh?" asked Stephanie as she washed the soap off her body.

"What can I say, Babe. You still know how to rock a swimsuit," said Ryan trying to keep a straight face.

They exited and dried off together.

"It's getting close to dinner time. Do you want to go knock on Chase and Connie's door and see if they're getting hungry yet?" suggested Stephanie.

"Sure."

Ryan took the time to finish dressing in a pair of long slacks and a white, button-down shirt with rolled-up sleeves that showed off his biceps. He went next door and knocked. Connie answered on the third rap of his knuckles. It appeared that she had taken the time to clean up as well. She was wearing a short cocktail dress, all black, that made her porcelain skin look like milky perfection. Her lips were darkened a slick red making them very inviting. Ryan cleared his throat uncomfortably aware of his earlier arousal making a return.

"Uh... Hey, Connie. You look beautiful," he said his voice shaking slightly.

"Thanks, Ryan," she replied her smile making her lips look even more kissable.

"Steph and I were starting to get hungry."

"Great minds think alike then. Chase and I were saying we needed to start thinking about dinner."

"How about we meet at the hotel restaurant in ten minutes. Stephanie is still pulling herself together."

"Sounds good. See you there!"

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS -

The restaurant was crowded with diners, but Chase managed to wrangle them a table by slipping the hostess a fifty-dollar bill on the sly. He and Connie took a seat waiting for their friends to join them. Ryan and Stephanie arrived a bit later than expected, but Chase found it hard to complain about the extra time Stephanie had taken getting ready since she looked fantastic. She had put on a dress that was low cut, making it very easy to check out the swell of her breasts that were nearly spilling out of the top. The outfit was green, trimmed in gold slightly longer than Connie's, but both were tight clinging to the women's respective bodies.

"I hope you two didn't start without us," said Ryan with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"It's fine we just this minute got the table," offered Chase trying to diffuse any arguments.

"He knows it takes me a while to dry all this hair. It's a good lesson in patience."

Ryan shot his wife a look, but like at the airport he took a breath to calm himself and picked up his menu.

"Anyone notice there are no prices on this thing?"

"I think it's assumed if you can afford to stay here you can afford the food."

Their waiter showed up as they were still perusing the various options. He was a native and greeted them both in English as well as in his local dialect.

"What do you recommend?" asked Connie.

"The pretty lady might want to look at the Sole Meuniere. It is one of the chef's specialties."

The group placed their orders and enjoyed wine and bread while they waited. When the food arrived, it was universally delicious.

"Man, the food here is almost as good as the atmosphere!" praised Stephanie.

They raised their glasses in a toast.

"I have to hit the little girls room," announced Connie getting up from the table. As soon as she exited the house band struck up some soft music to entertain the diners. A few of the more outgoing couples drifted onto the dance floor swaying along in time.

"How about sweeping me off my feet?" said Stephanie leaning on her husband's arm.

"Just let me finish this dessert. This may be the best chocolate cake I have ever eaten," declared Ryan.

"How about you, Chase? You're not inhaling an overpriced dessert."

Chase glanced over briefly at Ryan who seemed indifferent still forking large bites of cake into his mouth.

"Sure...Why not?"

He came around the table offering Stephanie his hand, and they walked out onto the dance floor. They started out keeping a respectful distance, but as the music played on Stephanie moved closer until her chest was rubbing rather distractingly against Chase. He grimaced finding himself struggling to hold back his erection much as he had on the beach that afternoon.

"This joint vacation was a great idea don't you think?"

"Oh...Yeah, Stephanie...A great idea..." mumbled Chase.

Stephanie noticed that her friend was sweating a bit in spite of the cool air in the restaurant, and she wondered at his nervous tone of voice. Her answer to his distress wasn't long in coming when she felt an obvious hard pressure on her stomach.

"My! Oh! My! Chase..." thought Stephanie when she realized just how aroused he was becoming. In a way, it was kind of flattering. She had known that Chase had crushed on her pretty hard back in high school, but she had thought that attraction had died long ago. It was clear that he still harbored a little infatuation, and she couldn't help but tease him a bit.

"What do you think of my dress? I bought it special just for this trip."

"It looks gorgeous on you," replied Chase carefully not looking down.

"You're not even looking at it," she pointed out.

He swallowed and looked which pretty much put his gaze right down the front of her dress where her large breasts were very much on display.

"Yeah...It's very...Um...flattering on you," he said.

"It doesn't look too tight? I had it altered to fit, but I was afraid the seamstress made it a little too snug."

"No...Not at all...It...looks great," Chase managed to get out.