Lust in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie almost laughed at his distress. She could feel his cock pushing up against her, and if it had been a fast song, she would have been tempted to rub up on it and torture him.

"What am I doing?" she thought suddenly, "This isn't high school anymore. I shouldn't do this to poor Chase. This is exactly why I had so many girls calling me a slut back in those days."

Those kinds of accusations had largely been unfair since she had spent most of the time she was at Lake View dating Ryan, but she hadn't been above a little teasing and flirting. In retrospect, she had created a reputation for herself and deserved what she got. The song ended shortly after, and she let Chase go feeling embarrassed at behaving the way she had, but deciding that apologizing for it would draw attention, and probably embarrass Chase as well, so she let it drop.

Connie returned from the restroom, and they paid their check leaving a generous tip for the waiter.

"Time to see what makes this island tick! I swear MonaToa is going to catch hell tonight," predicted Ryan throwing an arm around his wife. Connie and Chase followed close behind holding hands.

They took a cab to where their travel agent had told them the main tourist bars were located. It was a relatively typical string of dance clubs not unlike their club row back home. The most significant difference seemed to be that the drinks were even more overpriced and the crowds thicker. Ryan especially seemed disappointed.

"I didn't think we came all this way just to find the same water downed drinks we could get back home," he complained as they stood outside their third club of the night waiting in a long line.

"Don't be a spoilsport, Sweetie," admonished Stephanie.

"I can tell you the scenery at least is nothing like back home," cut in Chase though whether he was talking about the lush tropical vegetation, or how Stephanie was filling out her dress was a matter for debate.

The club they ended up in was called "The Howling Monkey" and seemed to be a bit wilder and seedier than the first two. The proportion of natives to tourist was higher than any they had seen that night. Chase and Ryan ordered drinks from the bar and started back to their wives just as a trio of islanders walked by. One of them stopped, admiring Stephanie in her dress.

"Hey, Gorgeous! What do you say I show you how a real MonaToa man treats a lady?" he slurred.

It was clear the young man had enjoyed more than his fair share of alcohol that night.

"Thanks, but my husband is right over there," replied Stephanie.

"I said a real man not a pretty boy Mainlander!"

"Who are you calling pretty boy?" said Ryan who arrived sitting down his drink and stepping up to the drunk Islander.

"Oooh! Are you trying to show off for your lady? I was offering her a night with a guy who can satisfy her! Look at this hot bitch? She needs a guy with some balls!"

Chase tried to get between the two men. He had seen this kind of thing go down before, and he knew Ryan's temper could get the best of him.

"Easy, guys! Why don't we all just get back to the partying and let this drop."

"How about you fuck off, Mainlander!"

The big native shoved Chase backward, and that was all the excuse Ryan needed. He slugged the bigger man sending him sprawling to the floor. His friends arrived from the bar not realizing they had left their drunk buddy behind, but they seemed more apologetic than interested in continuing a fight.

"Sorry, folks. Jason tends to get a little rude when he has been drinking too much," said the shorter of the two new arrivals. He introduced himself as Fetu and his other friend as Lagi. Lagi was busy trying to help Jason to his feet as he swayed precariously. Fetu pushed his loose hair back out of his face, he had the dark-skinned features of a Pacific native with eyes so deep brown they were almost black. Lagi looked similar but stood nearly as tall as Ryan.

"No harm was done. I think we've all been there," said Chase trying to keep things peaceful.

"On behalf of my drunk friend, I apologize," said Fetu offering his hand to Ryan who grudgingly shook it.

The doors of the club opened, and a pair of constables entered hands on the butts of their pistols.

"Uh! Oh! I think the bartender dropped dime," said Lagi.

"Shit, Ryan. I would rather not spend the rest of the night trying to explain this at a MonaToan jailhouse," said a worried Chase.

"No worries my friends. I'm in this club all the time, and there is a back way out. Follow me!" said Fetu.

The group with Lagi guiding the drunk Jason made their way across the bustling dance floor to a side door that led out to a loading dock. Fetu led them down some stairs at the side of the dock and up an alley to the far end that brought them back to the main street.

"See, nothing to worry about."

"Maybe we should call it a night," said Stephanie sounding a bit defeated.

"I thought the party wasn't going to end tonight," said Ryan in disappointment.

"You know if it's a real MonaToa party you're looking for you're not going to find it on Tourist Row. My boys and I know where things are happening," offered Fetu.

"Is that right?"

Chase grabbed Ryan's arm, "I don't know about this, Ryan..."

"It's all good. You folks don't have to come, but if you do I promise you a night you won't forget."

The foursome briefly circled up away from their new native friends.

"I say we give it a try. I'm tired of hitting these expensive tourist traps," said Ryan.

"You want us to go hang out with a bunch of guys we've known for ten minutes?" said Chase incredulously.

"They seem friendly enough."

"Does that include the one you knocked onto the floor?"

"I thought we were passed that part."

"Look, we need to decide. If Ryan thinks it's safe then I guess I'm game," said Stephanie.

"Connie?" asked Ryan.

She licked her lips in thought but didn't want to back down in front of Ryan.

"O.K."

Chase raised his eyebrows at his wife's answer, but couldn't say much outvoted three to one.

"Fine, but when we end up robbed, stripped naked, and dumped in the jungle remember that I was the voice of reason."

"If all that happens I think we will have bigger problems," laughed Ryan.

"Well?" said Fetu when they turned around.

"Lead on, Fetu. Let's see how the MonaToan's party."

Fetu retook the lead, walking them down the street, but then turning off and taking them down another alley onto a quiet, more residential looking roadway. They walked for about fifteen minutes in a direction that took them steadily away from the noisier part of town and up into a series of low slung houses in the lee of some high hills that ran behind the MonaToan capital. The house they ended up at looked vaguely like a small Spanish hacienda, and Fetu went up to the door. His knock was answered by a pretty native girl who he introduced as Serafina. She let them inside.

The interior was reasonably nice, and not much different than any middle-class home they had been in back in the States. Lagi went to put Jason down for the night, and when he returned he had another native girl in tow who introduced herself as Natia. The two girls were very similar a few inches shorter than Connie with long, straight dark hair. Serafina had a rounder face and fuller lips, while Natia was built a bit curvier, and sported a rack only second to Stephanie's in size.

Fetu went and put on some music while Serafina brought back a platter with drinks.

"What's this stuff?" asked Ryan eying the amber liquid inside his glass.

"We don't have a name for it. It's fermented out of some local fruits, and has a heck of a kick," said Lagi smiling.

"No shit!" choked Ryan when he tried a swig of the fiery drink.

His friends took note of his reaction and sipped their drinks more carefully.

"So where is this big MonaToan party, Fetu?"

"This is it," he said spreading his hands.

"Seriously?" said Ryan.

"Be nice..." whispered Stephanie.

"It's o.k. Stephanie. I can understand that Ryan's expectations were set a little higher than hanging out with four natives in their living room, but there is more to the fun than that."

Fetu nodded at Serafina, and she left the room again returning with a glass bowl in one hand and a huge dried flower in the other. While the group looked on she ground the flower up until it filled the bottom of the bowl with it's fine dusty, red remnants then she placed the bowl in the middle of the coffee table with the group sitting around it.

"What the heck is this? Are we supposed to smoke it or something?" asked Chase with a raised eyebrow.

"Something like that..." replied Fetu with a grin and he nodded at Serafina.

The young native woman pulled a pack of matches out of a pocket and struck one dropping it into the middle of the bowl. The reaction was instant and explosive.

A massive cloud of red smoke filled the room so thickly that everyone's vision was obscured. The smoke smelled distantly of roses and choked everyone who couldn't help but breath some of it as the cloud slowly dissipated.

"What the hell, Fetu!" said Ryan coughing loudly while he held Stephanie who was in the throes of a similar fit.

"Sorry...I should have warned you — my fault. I wanted to see you jump," he said covering his face and chuckling.

"Very funny!" said Chase unhappily as he patted Connie on the back.

"So what was the point of that are we supposed to get high or something?" asked Ryan.

"Or something..." said Fetu mysteriously.

Chase sat back in his chair wondering what they had gotten themselves into. There was a moment of silence afterward while everyone sipped at their drinks. He was just about to ask again what this was all about when he felt a strange euphoria seem to drop over him like a slow wave making his hands tremble. He had never felt anything quite like it before, and in the seconds that followed it just seemed to get stronger. His eyes roved around the room, and he could tell that he wasn't the only one that was being affected. Ryan was looking at his own shaking hands and then ran one through his hair closing his eyes for a moment as if trying to regain his equilibrium. Stephanie was sitting at his feet on the floor, and she leaned back against her husband's legs.

"Whoah..." she whispered.

"It hits quick," said Fetu.

"Chase...I feel strange..." said Connie.

She looked at her husband and then closed her eyes. The euphoria was moving into a sort of floating feeling that made it seem like her body was lifting off the ground. When she opened them, she noticed that Serafina was standing in the middle of the room, and while she looked on started to take off her clothes.

The young woman had been wearing a yellow blouse and jeans when they came in, and she unbuttoned and removed her shirt casually dropping it aside. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and her dark brown breasts were small but very perky like two tea-cup scoops of flesh with areolas and nipples that were even darker still, a deep mahogany color. She continued to remove her clothes unbuttoning her jeans and slipping them off on the floor. The tiny, yellow thong she wore under her pants followed suit exposing her Venus mound that was covered in curly black hair. Her friend, Natia, joined her and Serafina giggled as the other woman undressed as well. Natia was wearing a bra, but that was quickly cast aside, and her breasts were like a funhouse version of Serafina's similar in shape, but much more substantial.

Fetu stood up from where he had been lazily sitting on the couch and moved between the two naked women dropping one hand down to squeeze Serafina's firm ass. She smiled and pulled him into a hot looking kiss her firm, dark lips covering his in a warm, wet embrace. He slipped his other arm around Natia who reached out to caress one of Serafina's tits in her hand. When he broke free from kissing Serafina, he immediately moved to kiss Natia as well, and she gratefully opened her mouth wide to accept his tongue. They Frenched each other passionately before Fetu came up for air once again, throwing a look over Natia's shoulder to where Ryan and Stephanie sat watching the proceedings and looking dazed.

"Don't be shy..." he said with a grin.

Stephanie had a fleeting thought that she should be freaking out right now and yet she didn't feel that way at all. If anything, she felt a growing arousal spread through her body more profound than anything she had ever felt before. She got to her feet a little shakily, but quickly steadied herself. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to want to be naked like the other women, so she began to undress. The side hook of her party outfit came free quickly, and she zipped it down pushing off her shoulder strap and letting the whole thing fall away. The dress had been padded enough she didn't need to bother with a bra, so when it slipped free, her large love mounds bounced free as well.

Chase had been trying to answer Connie ever since she voiced her apprehension at feeling strange, but he couldn't seem to get his brain in gear. He had sat watching lost in his euphoria while their hosts had started to get naked in the middle of the room, but when Stephanie joined them, he was jarred back into focus. This was the beach all over again, but this time she wasn't hiding behind her hands and bikini bottoms. Her breasts were just as magnificent as he had always imagined in his fevered high school dreams. They stood surprisingly firm for their size pushing out away from her chest. The wide, acorn colored darkness of her areolas was bumpy and soft looking with thick nipples of equally dark flesh in the center. Chase was mesmerized by them, and he left his chair coming across the small room.

Natia had turned and was admiring Stephanie's chest gently rubbing one of her massive mounds with a free hand. He joined her and slowly reached up to cup the underside of its mate. Stephanie looked into his face but didn't appear at all surprised or angry by this turn of events.

"Chase?" she said smiling.

Chase's heart was pounding so hard in his chest; it seemed like everyone in the room must be hearing it. A hunger welled up in him that pushed all his fear and inhibitions aside, and he answered Stephanie by throwing his other arm around her waist pulling her half-naked body to him. He kissed her as he had wanted to since the beach. She didn't struggle only threw her arms around his neck letting her thick lips slide all over his before pivoting her head to one side and opening her mouth practically begging for his tongue. The fell into a hot, fiery looking French kiss tongues darting all around while they moaned. She started to claw at this shirt ripping it off in a shower of buttons before running her blood-red nails across his chest.

From where he was sitting, Ryan had a front-row seat for the action. In any other circumstance, he would have been jealously pounding his best friend into the dirt for touching his wife, but today it seemed unimportant. In truth, the euphoria he was feeling only grew stronger watching Chase and Stephanie make out so hungrily in front of him. His cock was hardening into a steel pleasure pole in his slacks. He stood up thinking to join them pulling off his shirt to expose his rugged well-muscled chest when his gaze fell on Connie who herself had risen up and taken a few tentative steps forward. The memories of the afternoon of Parasailing, and especially his arousal while holding her on the boat came flooding back. Ryan closed the distance between them in two long strides looking down at Connie's flushed features. She swayed, and he reached out automatically to steady her. She looked down to where his strong hand grasped her arm then back up into Ryan's fevered eyes.

"Do it...You know you want too..." she whispered.

He pulled her violently to him, and Connie let out a gasp feeling all Ryan's considerable strength unleashed on her petite body. This was the fantasy, to be at the mercy of a man who took what he wanted. His mouth was firm and covered her soft, light-pink lips in a tight embrace. He kissed her roughly, forcing his tongue into her mouth, and she groaned feeling her pussy flood with wet desire. There was no reasoning with him, and she didn't try just gave herself over to what was happening. Ryan pushed off the straps of her black cocktail dress and almost ripped it pulling it downward. Connie's perky, tea-cup breasts popped free, and Ryan covered one of the pale-skinned mounds in his mouth licking fiercely at her swelling brick red nipple.

"Fuck! Yes! Suck it! Suck my fucking tit!" screamed Connie grabbing at the back of his head.

Chase kept kissing Stephanie, harder and more desperately by the moment. His cock was so stiff it felt like it was going to punch a hole right through the front of his pants. A hand started to rub at his bulging organ, and it dawned on him that it couldn't be Stephanie as she had her arms around his neck. He came up for air long enough to look to his left into Natia's large brown eyes. She smiled and continued to rub and squeeze his cock.

"You're wearing too many clothes," she said in a thick accent.

"What a reasonable thing to point out!" thought Chase.

He stumbled back a step breaking away from Stephanie with a hint of regret. He needn't have worried about being apart from her for long. Natia dropped to her knees and Stephanie right along with her. The two women started to work at his pants unbuckling his belt and stripping them off. His cock was rock hard in his boxers, and he groaned when Stephanie took a turn squeezing it through the cloth. The silky underwear dropped down in her practiced hands letting his penis free into the room. Chase tried to wrap his mind around what was happening to him, but his thoughts were disjointed, and the situation was made far worse when Natia took hold of his prick and started to stroke it up and down.

"Oh shittttt!" cried Chase.

She let her hand run along his throbbing prick squeezing his swollen, purple head on the upstroke before leaning in and allowing his cock to fill her mouth. Chase looked on in delight as Natia's dark lips left his penis shiny with her spit, but the best was yet to come because she took a break and offered his dick to Stephanie who licked her lips in anticipation. This had been his masturbatory fantasy for more nights in school than he could count! A shiver ran so hard down his spine he visibly shook as Stephanie's full lips engulfed his cock. He threw his head back closing his eyes tight simply enjoying the pleasure while Stephanie licked and sucked every inch. Chase's hands slid into her lustrous black hair guiding her effort while Natia teased his balls with her long nails. It was the sexiest blow job he had ever had.

"Ah! Fuck! Stephanie! God, I knew you would be so good at this..."

Just a few feet away, Connie was lost in a sea of desire. She pulled Ryan's mouth back to hers kissing him frantically, ramming her tongue into his mouth. He was lifting her off the ground adding to the floating sensation she had already been experiencing. His hands grab at her panties ripping them from her body.

"Ah! Sweet God! Yes!" moaned Connie driven by the thrill of being taken.

Ryan's cock was so hard and stiff; it almost hurt. He didn't remember ever being this aroused before in his life. Connie's soft mouth covered his in one deep, French kiss after another making him feel more crazed with need then he already was at this point. It was like in the shower that morning, but this time it was this gorgeous red-head who was driving him nuts. Connie's pussy was swimming in juice. He could feel that with his fingers while he held her up by her ass. He carried her closer to the chair where Chase had been sitting dropping her into it long enough to get his pants off. The minute his underwear hit the ground, Connie dove toward his crotch like a powerful magnet had drawn her. Ryan felt his long prick slip into her warm mouth, and he grunted.