Lust in Space

Story Info
Father and daughter crash their shuttle.
7.5k words
4.42
27.9k
74

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

There was a moan as the shuttle settled more and came to rest on the bedrock of this strange planet.

My daughter, Cam moaned too. "Daddy why won't it stop?"

Her words came through the speakers inside the helmet of my EVA suit as I checked the readings on the console in front of me.

"I think it is over now Honey. We landed on a slope of loose rocks and now we've settled all the way into the lowest spot. It looks like we've gotten lucky though. The atmosphere is OK and the temperature is a bit warm but not too hot. As you can see out the window, there is vegetation and what looks like a stream. We'll have to check the water, hopefully it's drinkable."

"Lucky?? Daddy we're all alone. We don't even know if anyone else escaped the ship. You know that Mom is dead. You saw the face shield of her helmet crack and then break. I've been scanning for any kind of communication from other escape shuttles. All we have is what we could grab before we got into this ship. We have no idea where we are. Oooh Daaaddy." Cam wailed.

I went to her then and helped her remove her helmet and then took mine off. I held her and she cried into the chest of my suit.

"Let's get these off Honey. I helped her unfasten the pieces of her suit and watched her body emerge. She was wearing a thin white breathable under suit that wicked sweat away from her body so the EVA suit could remove it.

Thin and white and body. What a body. Showing through the practically transparent fabric.

At 22 Cam was all woman. Like her mother, her breasts were big. 36 double D at least. Cam's nipples seemed to be scanning the ceiling of the ship, peering from the center of two small areolas.

With her suit off completely, Cam looked into the case she had stuffed her few possessions inside. This involved her bending over and showing me her ass and the slit between her legs. The thin suit had become wedged into her pussy and I suddenly felt the need to get my own EVA off. No room in here for an erection. I had the top of the suit off and was thinking about the bottom and how I could hide my excited state from Cam. She started to lift the tight shirt up and off. I turned away but the dark monitors were all black mirrors to my eyes. I could see many angles of her as she became my naked daughter. The cool air in the small ship caused her nipples to harden. I had to quickly loosen the bottom of the suit as my cock got even harder. I watched Cam's tits swing around as she pulled on a pair of tiny panties. I sighed as she put a bra in place and her fine boobs were removed from my sight. She pulled on long pants and a long-sleeved button up shirt.

I had to get the bottom of the suit off so I just went for it. Cam's eyes widened when she saw my hard cock straining down the leg of the under-suit garment. She giggled and turned away to open the door of the shuttle.

Hot air blasted into the compartment and the humidity made us both immediately break a sweat.

"Oh man. Close it or go out and close it. We need to hold in the cool air as long as we can without using too much power. The solar will only supply so much."

"OK. I'll give you some privacy and check around the ship."

"Don't go far until I'm with you, Honey."

"I won't."

I adjusted my dick as I went looking for the case, I had thrown my clothes into as we scrambled to escape the ship. Fear and danger always made me horny for some reason. I got out light pants and a tee shirt but as I took off the suit, I stroked my cock a few times and felt an orgasm was imminent. I wouldn't need the under-suit for a while if ever, so with a few more strokes I emptied my balls into the shirt. I balled up the light material and stuffed it to the bottom of the case.

It occurred to me that maybe it was more than the fear and danger that got me off so quickly. I had definitely been thinking about Cam's tits when I ejaculated. 'Oh well' I thought. She might well be the only woman I see for the rest of my life.

By the time I got out of the shuttle and closed the door, Cam had explored all the way around our new home and was kneeling down and testing the water of the stream.

"How is it?" I asked her.

"The PH is seven, and there are no pathogens. It's so fucking hot out here Daddy." Cam unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing and her bra made another appearance. "I want to get into the water and wash off some of the panic I've been feeling for the past twelve hours."

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll explore a little so you'll have some privacy."

Cam's shirt was already on the ground beside her feet and she unhooked her bra with one hand. Her tits bobbed as they were freed from their prison. "No need for privacy Daddy. Don't you need a wash too? When's the last time you swam in a stream? Come in with me, it's too hot for clothes out here anyway."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea Honey." I tried unsuccessfully to look away from my daughter's body as she stripped the rest of her clothing off and stood facing me.

"Because you were hard when you took your suit off? I could tell that you could see me naked in the monitors. You like my tits huh? They're almost identical to Moms, aren't they?" Cam cupped her hands beneath her breasts and shook them up and down, pinching the hard nipples as she did. My dick swelled again.

"We're probably the only humans on this rock. I'm sure going to miss sex if you're not going to fuck me just because I'm your daughter. Come skinny dipping with me Daddy."

She didn't have to beg me. I was as naked as her and splashing into the tepid water almost before she finished her request.

My cock was hard and Cam giggled as she jiggled into the water with me. "Oh, it's almost like bath water. Come here Daddy."

I came to her and she hugged her body to mine, her soft tits squashing into my chest and my hard dick rubbing against her hairless mound.

"That's it, Daddy. We should get the first fuck out of the way then it won't be uncomfortable when I sleep in your bed and roll over to give you some pussy. Every night"

The water was shallow where she was standing and she just got herself into the doggie position. "Let's start with my favorite." Her knees parted wide and I was looking at the prettiest sight I had ever seen. My daughter's asshole and glistening pussy inviting me to penetrate her.

If there ever was any resistance in me, it departed at that moment. I held her hips as she slipped the head of my cock into the most heavenly hole I had ever encountered.

"Uh, Honey, Thank you."

"You're welcome Daddy. Oh Ahh." Cam giggled as I started to thrust into her with much enthusiasm. "No rush Daddy. We're going to be doing this a lot."

I slowed down. I had just cum less than an hour ago and I did want this feeling to last as long as possible. You can only stick your penis into a woman for the first time once. I wanted me and Cam's first time to be as good and special as it could be.

"Fuck Baby, you feel so good." I reached around her and held her swinging boobs, pinching her little hard nips.

"Pinch them hard Daddy. You'll make me cum. Uh. Oh fuck. Your cock feels sooo goood. Oooooh. I'm cumming. Daddy!"

Cam's body shook and her pussy clamped and spasmed around me.

I sped up but remembered to ask, "Contraceptive implant? Un."

"Of course." Cam panted. "Every woman on the ship got them. Nothing can happen until it's removed. Cum inside your daughter's pussy."

I didn't have to be told twice and with three more hard pumps, I ejaculated into my own child for the first time. Definitely not the last.

"Wow," Cam said. "That was easier than I though. You had almost no objection to fucking your own little girl. God, you came a lot Daddy."

Semen dripped down her thighs and she rubbed it in before dipping down into the water to wash it off.

This was going to be so nice. I'd never felt a woman do what my daughter could do with her pussy. It went from a velvet vice to a warm hand job to a sloppy blow job and back to the tightest thing I had ever fucked. I was sure that our new sleeping arrangement would be most satisfactory. Hopefully for both of us.

"You fucked me so good Daddy. Better than Carl ever did."

I had heard rumors of some 'friggin' in the riggin'' down in the lab where Cam worked with several others. They synthesized medicines for the ship full of settlers headed for an alleged utopia.

That was all history now since a large meteor came out of nowhere and pierced the outer hull of our long-term home. Everything went to hell in those hours that followed and those who could, gathered precious possessions and fled the carnage. There were several planets in the system and we didn't know if anyone else had chosen this one. I kind of hoped that no one else had landed here. I wanted Cam all to myself.

We were sharing the big bed in the shuttle. Cam had her head in my crotch and my cock was sliding in and out of her hot mouth. I was getting close to cumming and I knew from the experience of the last few months together that she would swallow all I could give her.

"Oh baby. Just like that. You know how to get your daddy off don't you?"

Cam's head nodded but she didn't miss a beat with the tongue lashing she was giving to the head of my prick.

My balls tightened but just before I shot off, there was a banging at the door of the shuttle.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned and Cam almost bit down on my little head.

We scrambled for clothes and got to the door quickly. When it opened, we were stunned to see Cam's good friend O (short for Olivia) standing outside sweating and crying.

"O" Cam exclaimed. "Have you been on this rock since the meteor strike? Where did you land? Come in."

O entered the shuttle and looked around. She peered at the one bed that was quite obviously the only one in use.

"Um. We crashed about twenty miles from here. Mom died in the crash but Daddy and I survived with just a few cuts and scrapes. We've been living there for a couple of months but a few days ago Daddy was trying to level the shuttle a bit more and it fell on him. I tried to save him but the crush injury was too severe. Oooh." O burst into tears and Cam took her into a tight embrace.

"It's OK, O. You can live here with us."

My muscles tensed and my temperature rose. How could Cam and I fuck like we had been with this woman living with us. I berated myself. How could I think of turning her away? We were quite possibly the only three humans here. I sighed and told O that she was welcome here.

O looked at the bed again. "Daddy and I have been sharing the bed too. Is there room for three?"

Oh. This might be OK after all.

"Did you see the creek out front?" Cam asked O.

"Yes. I felt the water. Feels like the water in a bathtub."

"When we first got here, I made Daddy go skinny dipping with me then had him fuck me for the first time. Wanna take a swim O?"

"Yes. We didn't have any spare water. I could really use a bath. I walked here over the last few days. We had seen where you were on sensors but never made the trip, not knowing what we would find."

O was loosening her clothing and kicked off her boots. Her top came off and I saw a luscious pair of little titties with tiny nipples hardening under my gaze. Her shorts were removed next and a cute little bush was revealed when her panties hit the floor.

My prick was hard and it got harder as Cam stripped naked too. "Cumming Daddy?"

"Yep" I said and divested myself of the clothing I had thrown on not so long ago.

We were all in the water but my cock refused to go down around these two beauties.

"O, I was sucking Daddy's cock when you knocked on the door. I didn't get to finish or maybe he didn't. Did you suck your Daddy?"

"Oh yes. He taught me how. He told me that a woman has to swallow. Should I finish your Daddy for you?"

"I think he'd like that."

I was standing in water up to my shins and O came and knelt in front of me. My cock was so hard and it only got harder when Cam came over to me and stood beside me, pressing her big jugs into me and giving me a soulful kiss as O took the head of my dick into her mouth. Her Daddy had taught her well and within a few minutes I was on the edge again.

Cam wet a finger in her mouth and worked it into my butt crack. As it penetrated my anus, I warned O that I was cumming and then filled her mouth.

"Don't swallow it all O. Come and share. O and Cam kissed deeply, sharing the cum that O had held in her mouth, squishing their boobs into each other. O pulled away and said, "That made me so horny. Will you eat my pussy if I do yours?"

Cam readily agreed and the two walked back to the shuttle hand in hand. I didn't get invited so I invited myself.

I watched as the two beautiful young women fell into our bed together. They kissed for a while and then O positioned her pussy right above my daughter's face. Both of them laved kisses onto each other's thighs and then went for the main course. Wet licking sounds and more than a few moans were heard and O heated up fast. Long before Cam got there, O was screaming out that she was cumming and with Cam's mouth and tongue planted firmly on her twat, O came for the first time in our new relationship.

O rolled to her back panting and Cam lay back too, spreading wide.

"Want to taste her on me Daddy? Come fuck me and kiss me. Get a taste of our new girlfriend."

I was hard again even though I had just had a superb blowjob from O. I mounted my daughter as O watched with widened eyes. My cock sunk in all the way and Cam and I both let out a grunting sigh. Overjoyed that we were both comfortable enough to be completely intimate in front of her, O watched as we started to give each other a good long fucking.

O lay alongside of us and touched both of us intimately and touched herself too. After Cam had a strong orgasm and as I was getting close to cumming in her, O had another shrieking climax.

Our new little family rested after that wild ride. When we woke and arose, we were all famished. Cam and I had found edible vegetation around the shuttle and I had managed to trap some small unidentified critters that tasted surprisingly like chicken. We all went out gathering and I checked the traps and some fresh meat had presented itself for our dining pleasure. Cam cooked and O talked to me about what was still on the shuttle that she and her father had been occupying since we all had to escape our dying mothership. There was a bunch of stuff that Cam and I had wished for in the past months and we all decided that a field trip was in order.

I rigged up a couple of wheeled carts and a couple of days later, we all set out for a twenty-mile trek over rougher ground than was expected. O's trek didn't seem so trivial once we experienced what she had. Fortunately, the wheels were I'd put on the carts were of an ATV style and the carts were light when empty.

O got us a little lost a couple of times so we all got to know the area better, what with all of the backtracking and false starts. Between the carts and the terrain, it took the three of us three days to get to the other ship.

Of course, our progress was slowed a bit more because it was fiercely hot during the day and none of us had more than minimal clothing on.

Watching Cam's tits sway as she walked and seeing O in just her panties and heavy shoes had me in a constant state of arousal.

When the heat got to be too much, we'd try to find shade and rest for a bit. My hard cock would attract one or the other of the young women and I'd end up getting some great head or sometimes fucking one of them from behind.

The nights turned cold like they would in the desert on earth and the three of us would cuddle together for warmth.

I woke up on the first night and listened to the sound of Cam and O loving each other gently. I had fucked Cam right after we laid down so I knew that O was getting a good taste of me from my daughter's pussy. The two women timed it perfectly and orgasmed at the exact same time. Our shelter became quieter after that and the three of us slept soundly until the morning heat woke us.

"Good morning ladies." I greeted my traveling companions.

"Morning Daddy." They both chirped and rose from the blankets. Both were as naked as the day they were born. I admired them both as we all put on as little clothing as we could and headed out for another day of sweltering travel.

The next day we were in familiar territory to O and she led us with confidence over trails that she and her father had made. When we got to her ship, O and Cam went inside to look for supplies we needed at the other shuttle. I walked around their ship and could see no major damage. After looking much more closely I could see that this thing would fly with a very small amount of work. I went inside and booted up the systems and found that there was quite a bit of fuel left.

"Girls! Ladies I mean." I interrupted their chatter over all the stuff that we could haul home.

"What is it Daddy?" O asked. I found it interesting how easily she addressed me with that moniker.

"Well honey," I told both of them since they were both looking my way with interest, "I'm pretty sure that we won't be carrying any of that stuff home."

"But Daddy," Cam whined, "There's a lot of stuff here that we don't have or at least we're running low on. O's Mom had some very nice bedroom attire." Still dressed in only panties and hiking boots over socks, Cam held up a light blue see through babydoll that would have a hard time covering her tits when she wore it.

"Oh yes, we can bring that home. We won't have to carry it though. Let's fly home and have two ships to live in and store things in. There're more solar panels here and we should have refrigeration and heating. There's enough fuel to make a survey of at least two hundred miles around our little area. Let's go see if there's anything we should know about our new home!"

With both girls jumping up and down, I was overwhelmed with bouncing titties. When O came over and leapt into my arms, I carried her to one of the counters in the kitchen and placed her ass on it. I freed my dick and entered her while my daughter watched. O was a fine fuck and we moved together until she came and then I ejaculated into her tight cunt. Cam was behind me when I pulled out and she went to her knees in front of the other girl, licking her clean and shortly gave her another fantastic cum.

"Let's fly." I told them.

First though there were some minor repairs to be done. I went about those with the help of the young ladies. I could have used my hard dick as a pry bar for most of the day and when it got too 'hard' to work, I motioned Cam over and pressed her down to her knees. She willingly sucked me off and then shared the proceeds with her pretty friend.

We stowed everything for flight and cleaned up the stuff that was scattered around outside and loaded the carts into the shuttle too. No sense leaving anything that we'd have to come back for. Once we were out of fuel in the two ships, there would be no more flying around. We spent the night there so that when we were flying tomorrow, we'd be able to see everything in our new neighborhood.

"Wow" Cam whistled.

"Beautiful" O breathed as we rose up and the horizon moved further from us. An ocean glistened in the bright sunshine.

"Oh Fuck!" I was looking at the beach as we continued to gain altitude. There, on a spit of land that pointed like a finger out into the water, were six shuttles identical to the one we were flying in.

I turned and headed in the other direction, toward our home base.

"Daddy, what are you doing? There're probably more people there. It almost looks like a town. They're on the beach too." Cam was almost whining.

"Do you like fucking Daddy?" O asked my daughter.

"Yes" Cam answered. "Oh. We won't be able to if there are other people."

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers
12