Lust in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our daughter is so smart." O told me, looking proud.

We flew for another hour but it seemed that anyone else within range were all at that beach settlement. Where our shuttle had crashed seemed like the place to be. I landed the new shuttle gently about fifty feet away.

The new shuttle was where we decided to live and ours became storage and parts ship. The girls made our new home cozy and we made the big bed our playpen and the other beds were where sleeping happened.

About six months had passed since we had recovered the other shuttle. We were all out collecting food and water. Our compound had defiantly become 'clothing optional'. If we were doing something that would cause abrasions or where we might encounter some of the stinging plants that we'd found accidently, we'd wear some kind of covering. If we were just around the pond and our home base, we'd wear our boots and socks and little else.

Cam was occupied with her pet project, trying to get some seeds growing and transplanted. This was our favorite food and she was doing well at her work.

O and I were working side by side and as usual, her swinging tits made me hard. Rather than just taking her right there, I took her hand and led her into our nice cool and comfortable shelter. She got the gist of what I had in mind and went down onto her hands and knees.

I snuggled up behind her and my cock was enveloped inside of her hot, tight pussy in moments. We'd been going at it for about fifteen minutes when a familiar but rare sound came through the walls of the shuttle.

"Ung," I grunted. I had been so close but I knew that I'd better pull out before the approaching shuttle landed.

"Oh, Daddy. I wanted your cum so bad. Who could be here?"

"I don't know, O. We'd better go and see though."

Cam had run in for something to cover up with and we got dressed too. By the time the shuttle settled just outside of our compound, we were standing there watching. When the doors swished open, we were more than a little surprised to see who came out.

David, from engineering and Dale from medical, a gay couple and Pamela from botanicals and Inga who worked in the astrometric lab. They were also a couple but we were surprised to see that they were both definitely pregnant.

We all greeted each other warmly and the obvious questions waited quietly to be answered later. We just asked how they got their shuttle going and how they happened to find us. They said that they had seen us on our survey flight and figured that we didn't want to join their town since we had obviously turned away as soon as we saw them. I had taken David a few months to get the only viable shuttle flightworthy. They decided to come and see who else had survived and why we didn't want to be with their group.

Cam and O were fascinated by the other women's baby bumps. They were talking quietly together and then Cam came over to me. "Daddy, Dale can remove the contraceptive implants. That's how Pam and Inga are pregnant. David is bisexual and was able to knock them up. I want that you to get me pregnant, Daddy. O does too."

This was certainly a shocking but intriguing development. Something for me to think about for sure. The two other women were about four months along. Dale had delivered babies before we left earth. With our help, he was sure that the births would be as easy as they ever were.

The four had another surprise up their sleeves. They wanted to stay! The rest of the little town on the beach were straight couples and although they didn't feel uncomfortable among them, the four had become a bit of an alternative group. They felt that we would be a better fit for their group.

Three shuttles were just the right number. David hovered in closer to our two and the two men took that one. The women took our old one and me and the girls took the one we had gotten when O showed up. Dale agreed that my girls needed to get pregnant too and took out their implants. We may have to populate this arid rock all by ourselves.

O and I had just had a good long sex session ending when both of us climaxed at the same time and as we cuddled in the bed afterward, we were both sure that this was the time that my swimmers would make contact with her eggs. Cam had been pregnant for a month and a half already, so Olivia and I had been working 'hardon' getting her in the family way too.

Pam and Inga's pregnancies were pushing out their bellies and making both of them tired and cranky. Also, horny. We could hear them making love at least twice a day. If it wasn't one of them it was the other needing their itch scratched. All three of us men were working overtime to keep our compound stocked with food and supplies.

Soon, we were up to our ears in babies. The two older women birthed theirs first and then some months later, my two daughters produced my son and daughter. Well, they might have been my grandchildren really. Since Pam and Inga had also had a boy and a girl, the kids would probably grow up to be best friends and potential mates if we never got off of this hot dry rock.

The kids were either crawling or walking and Cam and O were being good mothers and or babysitters for the four. Pam and Inga pulled me aside while the two girls had all the children occupied.

"We want to get pregnant again," Pam told me.

Inga added, "I think the two men will help your daughters take care of the kids for a couple of days while you stay in our place and fill both of us up a few times. To make sure it takes, of course."

My little head answered for me and I simply asked, "when do you want to start?"

"Well, the little ones have been weaned since they started biting the hell out of our nipples." Pam laughed. "Our periods are synched and we'll both be ovulating next week. I think that you should move into our big bed as soon as possible. Let's talk to the others and make sure that they are OK with it all."

"It's not like we're going to be a long way away. We can still help out. You may have trouble walking by the time we're done with you though." Inga grinned at me.

"Walking is overrated." I grinned back.

When the four people had landed in the shuttle last year, I had only really noticed that the two women were pregnant. It was enough of a shock that I hadn't really evaluated what they looked like. After the babies were born, we'd all been so busy just trying to keep up with the needs of the group that I still hadn't taken a closer look. Pam and Inga were a couple after all and I had two hot young women in my bed every night.

With this new proposal from Pam and Inga, I was definitely checking out the goods as it were. Inga had some Scandinavian blood and Pam had the dark hair and eyes and high cheekbones of someone with Native American heritage. Both had regained their slim hard bodies that I remembered from brief encounters on the big ship. There were meals on the mess decks and social gatherings in the common room where I had seen the two of them, their heads close, smiling and laughing together. To me they had seemed unapproachable and I had my wife and Cam as my little family unit.

Now though, I was walking toward our original shuttle behind the two and looking at two of the finer asses I had encountered in a while. Pam had perky little c cups and Inga was a bit more stacked.

I love long black hair and so Pam would have been someone who attracted my attention if we had both been single.

Inga had had Dale cut her hair short, since her little baby girl loved to grab her long golden locks. And pull.

I was already hard thinking about bedding these two beauties and my mind fluttered around, wondering how this was all going to play out. Would we all just jump into bed together? Would the two women make love while I watched and then let me breed one of them? There was a flurry of thoughts and ideas running around in my mind.

Pam and Inga watched as little smiles played across my lips and my eyes went from focusing on one or the other of them to gazing off into unseen fantasies.

"Should we just let him marinade like that for a while or do you want to show mercy and tell him what we have planned for him for the next few days"? Pam asked Inga with a smile.

"I think he's going to combust soon, let's show him our plan." Inga said this and walked over to me and took my hand in hers.

"Good night honey," I love you." Pam said to her wife.

"I love you too baby," Inga walked me toward the room where the babies usually slept, in a fairly large bed that we had built for them.

We heard the door to the other room close just before she shut the door to our room.

Inga lowered the lights and started to slowly divest herself of her clothing. None of us wore much during the hot days, so she was naked in a few moments. A few moments later, I was also naked. I still wasn't sure of the plan. Was I just supposed to fuck her and cum as soon as possible or were we going to make love while we tried to make babies?

Inga didn't let me speculate for long as she laid herself down and spread her legs. "Kiss my pussy, Daddy."

Did anyone here know my real name? Well, the two other men called me Jim but it seemed that all four women had taken to calling me Daddy. I guess Inga and Pam had just picked it up from Cam and O. This felt a little different though and I briefly wondered if Inga had some issues involving her father.

Didn't matter. I was between her thighs in an instant and kissing her fine blonde hair, then penetrating her swollen lips with my tongue.

I was instantly jealous of Pam, since she more than likely got to experience this heady flavor almost every day. The smell, the taste, the soft texture. I loved Cam and O but this was no young girl. This was all woman.

Inga rocked her hips as I licked her. She knew what she liked and what she wanted. Inga wanted to cum and she wanted me to be the one to do it. I was up to the task and I cupped her tight ass and ate her pussy as well as I knew how to. My little finger found her anus and she grunted.

"Ung. Oh yeah. Right there, Daddy. Almost. Oh, Fuck, Gonna, Cummm!

Inga came like a tornado. I could barely keep my mouth where it belonged. Attached to her snatch.

"Wait! Stop!" The hot. Red hot, blonde pushed my head away from her steaming hot crotch.

I rested my head on her still bent knee and waited for her to catch her breath. She finally giggled and looked at me. "Do you make those little girlfriends of yours cum like that?"

"I do alright." I was moving up onto her and she seemed like she was ready to fuck.

She took my cock in her hand and slid me into a pussy that was at least as tight as my daughters. A fleeting though that Cam had had a lot more dick in the past couple of years than this woman had ever had. Then I stopped thinking and sunk into her, feeling her firm tits against me. Inga could fuck though and we made a good showing of getting her bred.

The bed we had built for the kids, squeaked like it was about to collapse but that didn't deter us for a moment. Just before I felt that my own orgasm was imminent, Inga moaned out another, much smaller climax.

I felt that the deed had indeed been accomplished when my semen overflowed the confines of her pretty vagina. I stayed on top until she seemed to be feeling a bit squashed and then I withdrew reluctantly.

There was no question that we were both just going to fall asleep and sleep in each other's arms until morning.

As the new day dawned and I regained consciousness, I looked at Inga's short blonde hair and tightened my hug around her body. Her tits flattened against my chest and she stirred, opening her eyes.

"Hi," I said and leaned in for a kiss. Inga's eyes went wide and she moved her head back like I had just turned into an alien with two heads. And only one of them had an eye.

"Oh Daddy, We're not lovers. I have a wife you know."

"But. I've got..." I pointed to my painfully erect penis.

"Oh yes, you do." She pushed me over onto my back and crawled on top. There was no need for either of us to guide our coupling. There was copious precum on my tip and she was wet already. My cock was near her opening and with a little switch of her ass, we were joined. A few shallow penetrations and I slid right in.

"Ung. Shit. I love Pammy. I love Pammy. I think I love Dick too."

"I'm Jim," I said. We both cracked up at that and things happened inside of her that I wanted to keep happening.

"I know, Daddy. I love your dick."

Her bouncing on my cock increased in speed and I looked up at her swinging tits. I stuck out my tongue and she lowered a nipple to my lips.

"Oh, suck me. God, I'm already cumming! Fuck fuck fuck."

She rested on my chest for less than a minute and I was just getting ready to roll us over when she jumped off of me and went to her hands and knees on the bed. I remembered the first time I took my daughter as I got ready to enter this woman from behind.

Inga was doing something with her pussy as I penetrated her that made her feel like she was a virgin. Tight and hot, it took a second or two to get into her. "So tight, baby. You want Daddy's cum bad, don't you?"

I reached up for those fantastic tits and held on for a wild ride.

I was picking up speed when the woman said, "Knock me up Daddy. Shoot sperm way up into me."

I moved my hands to her ribs and tickled her. The reaction inside of her was what I was looking for as she tightened even more and I blasted off deep inside her cunt.

"Holy fuck! That was weird but really hot too."

I laughed as I pulled out and watched cum draw a trail down the inside of her left thigh.

"Is Pammy as good a fuck as you are?"

"I guess you'll find out tonight if you're 'up' for it."

We could hear her wife in the kitchen of the pod making us something to eat. We were going to need it after a night like that.

"That bed squeaks something awful," Pam exclaimed. "It did sound like you coaxed a couple of good loads out of him though Baby." She kissed Inga passionately.

"See Daddy. Pammy is the only one who can kiss me."

"You didn't let him kiss you, my love? I love getting kissed when I'm making love."

"You can kiss him if you want. Just felt like I'd be really cheating on you if I did."

"You mean, letting him eat you out and then slide his dick all up inside you, didn't feel like cheating?"

"Nope. That felt gooood. I wasn't going to tell you but when we're crazy pregnant horny again, I'm gonna want him behind me all the way. If you take my meaning."

"Fucked you that good huh? You're not going to switch teams on me, are you?"

"Oh no, I love your pussy too much for that." Inga kissed Pam again and things heated up from there. They weren't wearing much but it all came off and Inga helped Pam onto the counter in the tiny kitchen. Inga plopped her ass on a chair and dove into her wife's dark bush.

I watched as the blonde's tongue parted Pam's lips and started sucking up her juice. As Pam approached an orgasm, Inga slid the chair back and motioned me in to enter the beautiful woman's pussy. Needless to say, my slightly sore cock was hard and ready to fuck Pam.

"Oh!" Pam had been so close that she hadn't realized what was happening. She hadn't had a cock inside of her since David had bred the two lesbians so many months ago. She took it like a champ though and her legs and arms were wrapped around me as I eased in and out of her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me as I caught the proper rhythm. Watching her wife eat her out had made me excited but I had put out a lot of sperm in the last ten hours and it took a long time to be ready to shoot into Pam's snatch. She was one hot fuck though and I managed to give her two big O's before I felt my cannon finally fire against her cervix.

Having Inga watch me pound into her wife was an added bonus. Most of my load had gone deep but the remainder that coated Pam's pubes, was quickly cleaned off by Inga. I presented my cock for a quick clean and she accommodated me.

Finally, we ate breakfast. Before I passed out from hunger.

I spent four days and nights with Pam and Inga. Our last night together, we all slept in the same bed and during the night I took them both one more time. They both kissed me goodbye passionately which I found to be a small victory as Inga's tongue probed my mouth, wrestling with mine.

I was walking a bit gingerly for the fifty or so feet from their place to mine. I was happy that O's mom had had a vibrator stashed in her baggage on the shuttle. A lot of forethought during a mass panic. Cam was on her belly and O was fucking her from behind. I guess that it really was my daughter's favorite position. The door had made enough noise when I came in to alert them to my presence but neither of them stopped what they were doing.

"Fuck me, O. Finger my asshole." I watched with interest as Cam climaxed from her best friend's ministrations. I was shocked that my dick didn't even stir at the sight. It looked like those two mature women had actually worn me out.

"Hi Daddy. We figured that you wouldn't be horny after the weekend you had." Cam was still breathing hard as she said this.

"Where are the kids?"

"Oh, D and D have them. We told them that we were horny and needed to take care of each other since you probably wouldn't be 'up' for it." O said this.

"Has my daughter fucked you yet, honey? My dick might be a little worn out but my tongue is still in working order and that dildo is all warmed up."

"You can fuck me, Daddy. Tongues are so handy in so many places. We were swimming in the creek just before I made Cam cum."

I knew what our little girlfriend was hinting at. I'd seen Cam fuck her with the vibrator while rimming her thoroughly.

I took up the fake cock and O rolled to her tummy, putting a pillow under her midsection. As I nuzzled the tip into her, I nuzzled my nose into her crack and began licking her anus while she humped the dildo.

"Oh, Daddy, you're so nasty. Eating our girls' ass while you fuck her with a fake dick." Cam loved to talk dirty, especially if it was going to help someone else reach their full potential.

O tasted as good as promised and she had gotten so turned on while she got Cam off, she went over the cliff in less than ten minutes. Her cries of ecstasy always got to me and I had a nice stiff erection by the time she climaxed.

"Stick it in her Daddy. You know she can take it." Cam was the best cheerleader. She'd seen O and me have anal sex any number of times and as sore as my prick was, I couldn't resist dropping a gob of spit onto her pucker and pushing my tip into her dark hole.

"Unngg." O was into it and I fucked her in the ass for as long as my cock could take it. She came again since I had just left the dildo inside of her twitching pussy. I was sure that my penis would never be worth a damn after this weekend. I was quite happy though.

12