Lust in the Car

Story Info
Picking you up in the car for our date with a plan in mind.
4.7k words
4.31
16.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
briandoe
briandoe
6 Followers

Your phone buzzes at my incoming message, "I'm here munchkin" it reads as you take a peek down the window to see my car park under the tree where we first kissed. You walk to the car as I scoot over and prop the door open, "Hop in hun", I say with a smitten smile as you get in and close the door behind you. I kiss a few purple orchids and hand them over, "For the gorgeous!" I say shyly, taking my eyes away as I grab the wheel and gun the engine, driving into the cold night.

We're singing along to some songs; I'm cracking goofy jokes and all around having a fun time. I can't help but leave trailing touches at your thighs even as our lips are busy engaging in conversations. I instinctively take your palm into mine, and I just keep touching it constantly, intertwining our fingers, my thumb stroking the back of your palm. And when we're standing still at an intersection waiting for the signal, I randomly lead the conversation to the carnal kind and no sooner do I do it, than I reach over to the backseat and grab my rolled-up jacket. I bring it over and place it in your lap and tell you to unfurl it.

As you unfurl it, you find that something is rolled in it. When you finally lay my warm soft jacket spread out in your lap, you find a tiny vibe neatly placed in the middle. You feel my palm slip away from yours and reach around your tiny waist as I let my fingertips slide under your shirt to run circles on the bare skin of your waist, my thumb more eager than the others. As I run my nails along your waist, you hear my voice assume an air of authority as I order you to sneak the vibe down your panties. "NOW", you hear my voice get firm like never before, and your hands instinctively grab that vibe and slide it down your panties to let the cold vibe just lay there against your pretty cunt. As you try to grasp a hold over your excited mind with the sudden turn of events, you notice that I'm driving in circles, particularly avoiding the well-lit main roads unless absolutely necessary.

As I keep running my dirty mouth, sharing every thought without a filter, I begin to narrate in explicit detail about how desirous I am of you. Of your body. Of your mind. Of how jealous I am of even your clothes, for they get to hug you close. Speaking out my endless fantasies that I would love to live and fulfil with you. Of how I want to keep finding ways to titillate your soul and your lust. You feel my palm discreetly slide higher under your shirt and you feel my big palm fan out and try to feel all of your back. Sometimes running my fingertips along the crease of your spine. Or running my nails teasingly over your skin leaving behind a wake goose flesh which I come back to caress and tease. Pinching the curve of your waist. Just, letting my palm go crazy unbridled.

The windows are covered with a dark film and the seats are low, both of the factors contributing to the cozy private feeling as we feel ourselves slipping away from reality and giving-in to the lust. But, it's still public after all! With my left hand still at your back, at the next intersection, I get my right hand off the steering wheel and to my surprise, I notice that I been gripping the wheel tighter than necessary out of intense desire for the ass that I want to ravage. I let out a smile to myself as I take my palm down to the pocket of my jeans, resisting from touching myself right then and there, as I fish out a small device in matching black colour with the vibe neatly nestling at your clit. I hold it in my hand and get back to holding the steering wheel. As the light goes green, I take a turn away from the main road, you don't see me click a button but you suddenly feel the vibe run away violently at your hungry clit, almost making you jump. "Oops! Sorrie" I say, forgetting that the vibe always starts at the maximum power.

I take a quick menacing look at you to lock eyes only briefly, before I set my eyes on the road (safety first!) My palm holding the remote and steering wheel, I fiddle with the buttons. "Fuck. Where is it" I say coyly, as your body gets rocked by various vibrations. It is constant and relentless at first, then it goes on to patterns of various kinds and your hungry pussy feels. Every. Bit. of those vibrations. Zzz z z z... Zzz Zzz zz zz... z ZZ z ZZ.... I cycle through the various patterns, loud enough for me to hear in the absolute silence being punctuated only with your labored breath. You seem to notice that I take a second more than necessary to press the buttons as I look at you and poke my tongue out at you.

Silence. Nothing but your soft moans filling the cold air of the car as you start to slide lower into the seat. As my mind focuses on indulging itself in the beautiful sounds of your breath and your sighs, I enjoy watching you squirm in the seat, with my jacket lying in your lap, your hands on either side of your body, helpless to do nothing but just give yourself into the sensations. "I was clicking on the wrong button all along, or was I?" I click the power setting button; it goes back to the constant vibration at max power. "Oops again" I click again on the same button and you feel the intensity of the vibration goes a notch lower. "That's the one" I exclaim. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Aaaaaand click again. I slowly take my time to go through that cycle, and after a few seconds of what would seem like an eternity for you, I finally get the vibe down from its max power of 8 down to a minimum power of 1.

"Now baby, where were we?" I say with a chuckle, my heart racing at hearing every sound that your naughty mouth makes, the sighs, your breath, your words, your moans. I get my palm out of your shirt only to slide it up your spine to get it to the back of your neck. Letting my fingertips massage your neck, my firm fingers pressing into your skin. Rubbing you up and down, quite methodically as my fingertips build up a rhythm on your skin. Letting my fingertips run higher and higher up into your hair with each iteration. I finally let my fingertips have the pleasure of running completely into your hair. Click click click, you hear and the vibe would cycle back up to go to the 4th power setting. I keep running my fingertips soothingly along your scalp bearing stark contrast to the storm stirring up at your core. I slowly curl my fingers in your hair, trapping some tresses in my grasp as you hear my voice laced with desire ordering you. "Spread for master".

As your knees submit to my voice and spread away hidden away from view under the jacket, you suddenly find the car slowing down as it prepares to come to a stop. And before you can daze out of the lust that has fogged your brain, our car comes to a stop and almost immediately, you see take my hand out of your hair and I roll down the window at your side as a waiter in a uniform promptly shows up at your window, "Hello ma'm, what would you like to order?" he says hanging you a long ass menu. You suddenly realize that we've come to a drive-in restaurant with people thronging the place

. I finally pull the handbrake and turn towards you, so relieved at finally being able to look at you. Trying never to lose a second of getting to see you. "Darling, he's waiting for our order", you hear me say as I take the vibe down to the first level. Toying with the vibe as you speak to him about the order. Hearing you ask about the cold coffee, "Just that?" I ask while playfully patting your arm. Zzz z z z Zzz z z z. You feel the vibe change gears into patterns as I slide my palm under my jacket onto your lap. "Would you like some fries? Coz I wanna gorge, on your cunt!" saying the last words like a whisper. Zz zzzz Zz zzzz.

Watching you struggle to deal with the arousal and the patterns of the vibrations, I have mercy on you and spell out "Cold coffee, to go please. And kindly make it quick" I say, sending the waiter away and rolling the window up, and almost immediately you feel my palm slide under your skirt and find my fingertips roaming lower and lower down your stomach, my hand almost at your panties. The fact of having a world of arousal wash over your entire being, as we stay in the confines of the car, countless people passing us by, completely oblivious to the extent of how truly aching your body is, nobody having the slightest idea of how you might be one of the horniest humans under the cold dark sky at that right fucking moment. Our order surprisingly comes super quick. I roll down the windows, and you take the cold cup and hand him over the cash, we thank him and drive away.

"How do you like the vibe?" I ask as you hold the cup in your pretty palms. We hit the highway and the car picks up pace, my palm does so too, my fingertips dancing down your body and moving closer and closer to your core radiating so much heat. "Keep sippin' darlin", you hear me say as I slip my palm down your panties, taking the vibe into my fingertips and just, slowly sliding it along your slit as it vibrates away. "What if I said that I love to pound you raw as soon as you finish your coffee?" I push the vibe against your clit, taking a turn into a dark sub-road with an endless row of trees hugging it on either side. I steal a look sideways to see your body squirm in the seat as you rush to finish your coffee. I fish out the vibe and put it away and I get my palm down your panties again to find my fingers right at your wet lips, with nothing in the way.

"Well?" without any warning, I just plunge two fingers deep into your tight slit, moving my forearm down your body to get my fingers deep into you, nearly making you spill your drink. Curling my fingers out of you in a come-hither motion, I get my fingertips to your clit, slowly letting my fingertips greet it with a teasing touch, stroking it ever so gently as you finish your drink and throw the empty cup over your shoulder onto the backseat. "What was that?" I say as I take your clit between my fingers to give it a playful pinch.

I take a turn into a deserted road leading up to the farms, slowing the car down as I bring it over to the side of the road. My fingers slipping inside your slit again as I let them roam your hood in search of your g-spot. I bring the car to a halt and almost immediately, I take my left hand out of you and get it around your waist as I just jump at your neck, burning my bearded mouth in it, my right palm putting the remote away and coming over to hold you at the curve of your waist. The lustful sounds of your delicious sighs filling the air as I trace a trail of hickeys up your neck to reach your lips, grabbing at your lower lip with my teeth. Completely overcome with lust, I just get off you and walk out of the car.

With us parked in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, I start walking over to your side, my gaze never leaving your body as I reach you, opening the door to grab you by your neck and your lush hair, as I pull you out of the car and throw you face down onto the hood of the car. I almost come running at your ass to grab a handful of your hair and pin your face down on the hood, which is still warm from the drive. I grab your skirt and ride it up over your thighs as you feel my hungry palm grab the inside of your thighs, squeezing them. I pull your panties down to your thighs and spank your freshly-bared ass, spanking you with a feisty fervour as if you owed me truckloads of money. I pin you down and spank your cherry ass so hard it makes the sound echo out through the lonely night. I take off my belt with my free palm and tease your ass as I run the leather along your ass cheeks, giving them a soft leathery whip. I grab both your wrists and tie them up tight with the belt behind your back, having you be vulnerable to my untameable lust.

I reach for your legs and grab a knee and just push it up onto the hood, as if you were a toy, forcing you to stay up on your toes with just one leg. "Stay." You hear my voice order you firmly as I let you go to take a step back to reach the seat through your window and grab the vibe which is still switched on, I bring it back and hold it at your clit, pushing it in just enough to part your drenched pussy lips. I lean over you to grab your hair with my free palm again, pulling at it. "Whose pretty pink cunt was wet for me?"

As I say it, I instinctively push the vibe deeper into you, parting your pussy lips further, making you wish they were at a higher power setting. I yank your hair to the side making you stretch your neck as I run my teeth along your outstretched, vulnerable skin which is helpless to my touch, raining bites all over the nape of your neck mercilessly, as I can't seem to get enough of anything of yours. Completely overcome by an innate desire to just fill you deep, I get my mouth to your earlobes, suckling on them and whispering how I want to just make you squeal. And as I whisper it, I bite down on your soft flesh at the back of your shoulder, taking a mouthful of your soft flesh and biting down hard on it as I pull that vibe away. You feel my bearded mouth suckle its way back up to your ears.

"I want my slut to cum for me" I whisper into your ears as I take them into my mouth. I get off you to stand upright behind you, my hand hungrily grabbing you by the back of your neck, my fingers losing their usual sense of care and concern as they dig hard into your skin, holding you tight. You feel me get my knee between your knees and push them apart and no sooner do I do that, than you feel my free hand find its way to your sweet wet cunt. I take you by surprise when I just take two fingers and just force their way deep into you. No foreplay. No giving you time to adjust. No teasing your clit. I just force your cunt to take my long fingers deep. When they're all the way in, I hold them there, sliding against your walls, feeling your hot insides, I use my thumb to find and stroke your clit.

With my fingers inside you and my thumb at your clit, you feel me take full advantage of the evolutionary trait of our opposable thumbs when I take your clit right between my thumb and my fingers. And. Pinch. It. Hard. The animalistic sounds of your squealing only making me toy with it more, pulling my fingers all the way out, only to immediately ram them back in. I get my fingers out of you and shove them into your mouth, letting you taste yourself on me. I let go of the back of your neck, running my nails down your spine, and you feel it slap your wet cunt, waves of pain and pleasure rocking your brain. I let my nasty palm touch and tease your clit, only to pull back... You know what's coming... Slap your yummy pussy again. Your calf would be burning from staying up on toes for so long, with one knee up on the car. I grab your ass and dig my nails into your ass cheeks, leaving my mark on your tender skin and I just get my jeans to my thighs and take my hand which was left sloppy wet with your mouth, and use it to stroke my cock.

I get my hand off my eager cock and take it under you and down between your thighs to stroke your clit, moving closer to you as I tease your slit with my cock. I push your body down using my hand and at the same time, thrust my hips hard up into you, making you engulf my depth. At that moment, I continue to stroke your clit while my cock fills you up. I pull out of you slowly, to let your pussy feel every vein, only to ram in hard. I get both my hands free and then, I order you to hold your ankles with your palms. You instinctively do as you're told, and now you're up on the hood, having no control over your movement, with your wrists holding onto your ankles. I spread your thighs wider, grabbing you by your waist and pounding you hard. I push you a little lower on the hood so that you can feel more of your petite weight of your body rest on my cock as I slam you raw. And with you in that position, I grab your fucking hair and pull at it, making your spine arch into a curve; Drilling into you and bouncing your body on my cock like you were MY sextoy, making you squeal. I let go of your hair and leave you on the hood, making you hold the position as your cunt reeks and leaks...

I let my fingers join in on the fun as I take three fingers and just ram you rough as I hold you by your waist. As I fingerfuck you rough, my forearms would burn like they were on fire. I ram you so fucking raw with my hand, pumping you raw like it was a finely built piston engine. My fingertips at your waist digging into your skin as I grab your body tighter. I pull out just as your squealing gets louder yet, and I bring my fingers coated in your honey to my mouth, licking every drop of your arousal sloppily, I let go of your waist and I mercilessly slap your wet cunt sloppy while you stay there on the car, thighs spread, face down, palms holding your ankles. I pick your body up and gently get you down on the ground, your bare knees on the floor, I order you to not let go of your ankles. As you stay down on your knees with your palms at your ankles, I grab your hair, cockslap your cheeks and fuck your little mouth senseless, never once breaking eye contact. You feel me grab your hair with both hands, as I thrust my cock into your mouth and simultaneously pull your face onto my cock. Doing it for a short while, only to pull out and tease your lips with my glistening forehead.

I pull at your hair and keep your face just barely out of reach of my throbbing cock. I let my wet cock graze your satin-like skin over your pretty face, your neck, your jawline, only to bring it back your lips. Just close enough so that you can only take my head in. "Take it slut. You've earned it." I moan at the delicious sensations of having your lips wrap around my mushroom-head and before I go weak in the knees, I grab you by your chin and pull your body up, and throw you onto the backseat like you were a toy. I jump on top of you, and I hungrily grab your wrists and hold them pinned down to the seat above your head. My body forces your thighs to be spread as wide as they go.

As I pin your hands down hard using only one forearm of mine, I let the other grope your bust over your shirt and roll your engorged tits between my fingers, my cock sliding its length at your hungry cunt. Sliding along your clit and letting you feel how hard and aroused I am for you. I nuzzle my mouth in your neck as my palm just kneads your bust and gropes at them overcome with lust. And when your mouth gasps for breath, I grab your lips with mine, kissing your hot mouth hard and long as I feel you moan into the kiss at me pinching your tits tighter. I would gather all of my power and thrust my cock balls deep into your tight cunt. Taking you. Rough and raw. My balls slapping loudly against your cunt, as if our bodies are making a carnal clap. The clapping only getting quicker and quicker.

As you hear me grunt into our kisses, I break the fiery kiss briefly to say, "Squeal for master, let him hear his darling slut." I get my bearded hungry mouth sliding down to your chin, nibbling on it as I let it go lower as I start biting down on the front of your throat, as if you're my prey, like a tiger taking its deer, I would take you right there. As I clap the fuck out of our bodies, my balls slamming onto your dripping cunt and slapping loud, we get the car to rock like hell. My grunting would get louder and louder, interspersed with lustful moaning at the heavenly sensations of making love to you. I bet my mouth to your earlobes, suckling and biting on them as you not only hear, but also feel my bated breath over your ears left wet with my mouth, growling as I fuck the depths of your tight cunt. I pull out of you, and cockslap your clit a couple times as I get off you, grab you by your little throat and pull you up. I twirl your petite body around to have you facing away from me, and grab a handful of your hair to pin your face down, have you on your knees with your ass up.

I slap across that pretty ass before I grab you by your waist and feel me fill you up, letting your pussy take every inch of my raging cock. I slap that ass once I'm balls deep inside you, feeling your walls twitch over my cock at the slap. I grab your love handles and just plough you hard, fucking you like a horny dog. Reaching out for your tits, pinching them and making you squeal. "Cum for me slutpet"... I grunt out as I let go of your hair to grab both of your elbows and take them behind your back. I take my right forearm and use it to lock both your elbows behind you, I use my free palm to grab your hair as I just start drilling you harder, moaning out in pleasure as I feel myself get closer to the edge. I thrust hard, balls-deep into you while I simultaneously pull your body by your elbows onto me, slamming our bodies hard as I use my free hand to reach around to your throat and grab it as I get you closer to the orgasm.

briandoe
briandoe
6 Followers
12