Lust in the Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close, cum for master!" I'd say, punctuated with groans and moans as my palm holds your throat harder, my thumb and index finger finding their way to your lower lip to squeeze it tight. Feeling your vagina start to spasm as waves of pleasure rock your body, I lose the last ounce of self-control I have as I give-in to your hot cunt which milks my manhood. Feeling your walls wrap around me so tight as I make love to you, I get my mouth to your neck, biting it as I moan out into your ears as my cock spurts long and hard deep inside you, emptying my balls as my cock twitches and spasms, our bodies lose themselves in the utter pleasure of reaching a climax together.

I'd get my pace down before I pull out of you, completely spent, losing my balance as I just fall on top of you. Not wanting you to bear my weight, I take one hand under your body and lay you on your side, pulling you into my chest as I cuddle you sideways from behind. Kissing the back of your neck lovingly as I whisper how delectably gorgeous you are, and how I just can't get enough of you. Letting out a long breath as I just smile into the kiss at the back of your shoulder as I whisper "you're, just, angelic!" Pulling you closer into a tight hug from behind, not wanting to leave even an inch between us... Asking if you're okay and if you enjoyed it, as I continue to kiss your neck tenderly. We just lay there, cuddling up and staying there until we catch our breath.

Having fucked each other like animals, and after countless marks we've left on each other's skin, I crawl back into the driver's seat to take us to a scenic lake close-by when we realize that it's almost sun-rise, when we see the dark night slowly give way to the faint colours of the morning light. I park the car a little further along a row of other cars near the bank of the pretty lake. We finally step out of our car which would be reeking of each other's desire, completely drenched in sweat, coated with juices. The realization of how nasty we've truly been slowly dawning over our minds, and it only makes us aroused for more. As we stand there looking at the mountains rising up behind the lake in the distance, I pull you into a loving embrace, hugging you from behind as I'm leaning against the car, my arm wrapped around your pretty waist.

I kiss your ears as I go on to whisper, "Not a single soul here would know of the euphoria we've tasted. They wouldn't know why I can't stop smiling. Not a single soul would ever have the slightest idea of how nasty we've been in the car. The kind of heavens, sadly which some people wouldn't experience in their lifetimes, we tasted carnal bliss in the nasty confines of the car!" Twirls you around and looks into your eyes, kissing your forehead, then your eyes, and then I bring my mouth to give yours a tender kiss, letting my lips have the pleasure of getting to dance with yours in a long, passionate embrace. "God, you're beautiful!" I say with a goofy smile as I wrap my arms around you tight, nuzzling my needy mouth in the nape of your gorgeous neck.

Life couldn't get better.

12