Lust in the Locker Room

Story Info
Gay furry studs lust in the locker room...
6.1k words
16.5k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-

Silver licked his lips, eyes glinting, leaning against the wall of the locker room at the end of the row of wood-fronted lockers. It was muggy and warm in there, the aroma of chlorine from the pool next door filtering through, though that could not be helped sometimes. The whole place was due a refurbish, but that was not why furs like him went there, the dragon's eyes roaming, black hair damp and clinging to his neck.

Others may have stepped away and avoided him, his red eyes resplendent in his silvery scales, but not the wolf-husky, who was as striking as he was. He'd first caught sight of him in the gym, working at the leg press, jaw clenched, muscles working and bunching, pushing and forcing them to complete the exercise. Night's fur was based in black, grey and white but patterned over with yellow and blue markings that dipped under his clothes in loops and twists that made the hungry dragon's eyes wonder just where they led to.

He grunted, acting as if he was waiting, though it was better to let his prey, if Night the wusky could even be called that, approach him. The wusky walked slowly after leg day, an almost comical shuffle, step by step coaxing him closer, though his eyes wandered too. It was hard not to let one's eyes wander when there was so much male meat in the locker rooms, whether those in there were studs putting their bodies on show or quieter sorts that were hiding away, doing what they needed to do and getting out of there. There were some like that, but it was really only those that wanted a side more fun with their workouts that attended that particular leisure facility - which was something that Night already knew intimately.

It only took a look from the dragon, however, to set Night's knees quivering - and not from his leg day. He grunted softly, about to rub the back of his neck with a blush, tongue-tied for once, and move on by, but a dominant paw closed on his shoulder.

Oh, yes...

"I think I've got something for you here, wuff, if you're game."

Silver smirked, licking the side of his muzzle, though he was not wearing enough to appear completely innocent, even in that moment. With only a towel around his waist, fresh and clean, his muscled chest was on show, scales not hiding anything as the wusky's gaze travelled obviously down him with a tip of his nose.

"Oh, wow..."

Silver grinned.

"Yeah... I get that. You game?"

There was an air and an attitude that came over him in the locker rooms, that kind of environment drawing on something deeper and more primal. Maybe it was the scent of it, the iron, the sweat in the air, the feel of so many other males working out their aches and pains and frustrations in the best kind of place for all of them.

An unspoken code. A nod of the head. A smirk at the right time. The littlest of things meant so much, the wusky sucking in a breath and stepping in closer, making his need known.

"Fuck yeah..."

The language, perhaps, was harsher than what Night would have usually said but it was hard to cling onto his lighter personality, the air of never being bothered by anything, when he knew that something very, very good was coming his way. He grunted softly, allowing himself to be led off, the dragon's tail curling around his wrist, dragging him along, though it was Night who was trying to predict where they were going. His tongue lolled out of his wusky muzzle as he trotted to catch up, eyes alight and his cock throbbing, pressing out insistently at the front of his shorts.

"In here."

Silver groaned as he swung around the door into a larger changing room, something that was maybe intended for team sports or a family room - no one cared. All he cared about was that the door was open and the room was free. Well, as free as anyone needed it to be with a bull and mouse already very much occupied against the far wall.

Maximus, the bull, grunted and rolled his hips, barely sparing the new pair a glance back as he forced his fat cock into the mouse's muzzle. It had been a while since he had last gotten off and he just could not seem to stop drooling, the head of his shaft too sensitive, slick with saliva and the lure of pre-cum, which promised even more.

Night started.

"Oh... Hey..."

The bull grunted again, flicking one ear and leaning heavily over the mouse, thrusting into his mouth as if he did not have an audience there. Night's eyes shot up as he was dragged in, eyes darting between the two dominant parties, though it no longer seemed as if the wusky had a choice, moaning as the dragon's mouth nipped and lapped at his throat. Silver was hardly shy about using his teeth as he pinned the wusky back against the wall, a dominant growl curling up from the back of his throat.

"So, looks like you get a show too, needy one..."

He practically purred, savouring the moment, tail flicking at the sound of sex in the air, the slurp and "glack" of the mouse's mouth and throat around that thick length. Size wasn't everything, every male knew that, but there was something in the roll of the muscled bull's hips that caught his attention in admiration too, groaning thickly, needing it too. His shaft swelled, bulging out the front of his towel, though Night's paws worked away, sweeping it from his hips.

Silver shuddered.

"Yes, that's better..."

With the dragon nude before him, there was only one thing that Night could do, dropping to his knees and matching the position of the mouse, though he was hungrier for more, moaning around that thick length of dragon-meat as it pushed into the back of his mouth. It seemed to be right where it belonged and the wusky moaned around it, his shaft aching for attention that would have to come in time. That didn't stop him from pushing his shorts down, however, to free it, his T-shirt remaining in place, for the time being, whimpering and grunting, rocking his hips back and forth as if that would give him that tiny little bit of stimulation that he could need.

But Night would have to wait, just like Jules. The mouse suckled on that hot length of meat as if there was nothing else for him, the bull so much bigger and more dominating, though Maximus was hardly a strange partner to him. No, he knew the ins and out of that thick length better than he even knew his own, running his tongue down it, suckling at the tip, drawing it deeper into his mouth, so caught up in his lust that he could barely breathe. But he was still right where he wanted to be, grunting softly, his eyes half-closed. He didn't need to see - there was only an expanse of bull blocking his vision anyway and a cock to please, yes, always to please.

Jules listened intently, knowing that he was being watched in some way, though they were all there together, all in it together. It was a moment in time that could be cherished and savoured, his head swimming in sweet submission, even though the ground was hard against his knees. It was not for a sub, so very often, to be comfortable in the act of submission, not with Maximus grunting dominantly above him, shoving his head back and forcing him to take every inch that he had to give.

"Mmmph..."

The mouse whimpered around him, suckling and teasing, paws braced on the bull's thighs. His own little pink prick seeming insignificant in comparison to the mighty rod hankering at the back of his throat. It was all that he needed as he moaned around him, trying to pump his hips, thrusting in the air, whimpering and groaning, trying to suckle it even deeper, so caught up in the moment that there was nothing else in the world that could have distracted him.

"Yes..."

Silver smirked, letting Night bob on his cock. The wusky did not need much direction but it was hard not to let his eyes wander, the bull groaning out loud as he dragged the mouse up practically by the scruff of the neck. Despite how rough he was, there was a care in his motions and the way that he checked that the smaller rodent was okay before proceeding did not escape Silver's notice, not even as he twisted a little, shoving the wusky back up against the wall, trapped between his cock and the firm, unyielding boards. Night moaned around him.

The bull's need rose, a pleasure that could not be satisfied only with a muzzle as he forced Jules down onto all fours, his body comically dwarfing him. The fat length of his prick lay over his buttocks, sliding between them and teasing at his hole, though a dribble of pre-cum was all the lube that Jules was going to get right then and there. Maximus smirked, shoulders rolling, working out the kinks in his upper back, though there were more fruitful tensions still to be played out as he grasped his dick and pressed it into the mouse's tail hole with throbbing determination.

"Yes... Fuck, yes..."

He thrummed with pleasure that was all his to take, ears flipping back, though they only brushed up against his horns as they moved. He groaned in the most masculine fashion, his voice deep and dominant, yet all of that came so easily to Maximus that it was as if it was no problem at all to him. It did not even warrant a second thought as the mouse bucked back against him, so very sweetly submissive and needy for more, all in a way that simply could not be stopped as passions rose, mounting in the best of ways.

His muscles bunched and tightened, rolling into Jules, thrust after thrust, coaxing his prick a little bit deeper with every stroke. One thrust would not do it - not if he didn't want to break his partner, of course, for Jules and him kept coming back together again and again, neither quite able to stay away. The nature of their relationship while Maximus was at university, however, well... That was a flexible, changeable thing. Yet both of them had somehow managed to learn how to enjoy the moment at the very least, taking the lusts and pleasure that they could with desire running rampant day in and day out.

But there was more, so much more, the push of his cock driving into the mouse not the only thing to fill the air. Silver grunted, hips working furiously, needing more, as caught up in the scene around him as the others were. Voyeuristic pleasure, for a dominant, was best taken when one was getting their cock sucked, for there would be no fun in it otherwise if one was not able to lean hungrily into the lust of it all.

"Harder... Fuck..."

Swearing may have been course but it was hard not to, lust getting the better of him, his internally held testis aching to spill a hot load. Silver groaned and rocked his hips, using the wall to brace and pin his partner back, though there was nowhere else that either of them would have wanted to be in the heat of the moment, Night's paws stroking up between the dragon's legs, feeling out the shape of his muscles, how they rose sensually through his scales, defining his strength and power in the most visual and appealing of ways.

Night whimpered. Oh, there was a big load coming for him, though a part of him too longed to see fully what was going on beside him. He could hear grunts and moans, the mouse's head dipping down, rubbing against the floor, his submission so absolute that there was a part of the wusky that wanted to match up to him. Would it get him fucked like that if he sucked the dragon's dick all the harder? Oh, he could only try!

But Silver was not about to hold back either, exchanging a look with the bull, the two of them relishing in the present time. Maximus smirked and grabbed the mouse's hair, yanking it back, though he was still careful not to pinch his ears too hard, the moment too precious to push on too far. The drake groaned thickly in the back of his throat, tongue working to help him swallow, but it was the wusky who was going to have to take an even thicker load down his throat as he hammered in with savage, desperate thrusts.

The dragon's moan rolled through the room as he spent his load, the wusky's throat working and flexing around him, taking every last drop of cum down his throat, right where it belonged. Night whimpered like a true slut, falling deeper and deeper into submission, relinquishing every last drop of control while he lusted for more, having that control taken from him.

His head swam. To be forced, to be taken... Was there anything better? His cock throbbed for more but even that was a stutter of pleasure that he could not resist, his shaft drooling, pre-cum trickling down his length, feeling wetter than it actually was. It was strange, detached from the moment, eyes closing, reducing himself to nothing more than a cock-sucker in the gym, wishing against wish that there would be a "studly" line of males all waiting to take their leave of him.

Night moaned. A wusky could only dream.

As Silver pulled back, Jules trembled, his head yanked as his hair was pulled, throat bared in a vulnerable expanse. He whimpered and moaned, barely able to catch sight of the wusky's throat working, taking that load deeper and deeper, though none of them wanted to be quiet in the slightest. Bar the wooden door, the extra changing room with wooden benches set up only in the middle was well sound-proofed, only bouncing and echoing their own lust back at him. Yet to hold back for him would have been beyond him, a submissive to his core, wriggling and whining, his buttocks lifting the best he could.

It was hard though, so very hard... Jules dipped his head more, inhaling the cleaning fluid that was used to cleanse the surfaces in the locker room. It was oddly erotic to him after all the time he had spent on his knees in there, mixed with the musk of other studs, though it had been a while since he'd fucked someone else after coming together with Maximus. Maybe that was a good thing or a bad thing but it was something that linked them in a weird and wonderful way indeed.

Still, those driving slaps of the bull's cock ached for more, clearly, as he was shoved forward across the floor. Each stroke of that massive fuck-stick pounded him as if he was being split open, yet it was only pleasure that rolled through him, not any kind of pain. He was easily stretched and the bull knew what he liked, how much he could take, their bodies moving together perfectly as Maximus growled like a predator, eyes alight with desire, pressing on.

"Mmmph... You're so...fucking...tight..."

Silver shook himself off, his cock only softening a little, smirking as he recovered more quickly than he chanced that the bull could. He could show off too, dragging the wusky up dominantly by the scruff of his neck, the canine whimpering as if he was about to drop to his knees all over again.

"Easy there," Silver hissed. "You've got more to do if you want this prick under your tail, you know."

His paw closed around the wusky's cock and he shook his head, laughing softly at how easy the dog was to manipulate. A mere touch of his paw on the wusky's cock and Night was gone, his tongue lolling out softly, showing off the tender inside. A gleam of cum lingered on the side of his muzzle where the wusky had not been able to gulp down every last drop - what a waste on his part! - and Silver smirked, scooping it up and pushing it into Night's mouth, fingers trailing around.

Night could not help it: he suckled on them. He drew the digits into his mouth, tongue swirling around, cleaning them of every last drop of cum that could be found there. No... No, that was right. He didn't want to let any go to waste as he moaned out loud, eyes half-closed, caught up in the moment. The moment would not let him go, as much as he wanted to see what more there was for him, what he could lean into hungrily, take for his own, the moments washing over him.

And he had no control. Not even as the dragon pumped his cock, stroking the full length as if he was trying to fold and wrap his fingers around every last bit of it all at once. It was a moderate length, thick and meaty, but it was not a length that was due to be plunged into any orifice at all at that time.

No... Not for a submissive, not for him. He was there to suckle and let Silver's growls roll over him, the mouse crying out as the bull's hips sped up and up. They both had their respective partners and yet everyone had paired up and off where they seemed meant to be. His knees buckled, wanting to drop again, paws fluttering up, though the dragon smacked them away from his cock with his tail, laughing out loud.

"Oh, no... No, that's not for you. Turn around."

The wusky blinked and murmured.

"Hm?"

But Silver had him by the back of the neck, slamming him into the wall and an old set of metal lockers with a dull rattle. It may have been enough to make the bull start as he glanced over, hips working furiously, but he was not about to take in all of the show in that moment as he slammed into the mouse over and over again. His hips worked furiously, muscles sore from fucking and from his workout a little earlier on, though that was a distant memory with everything happened at once.

Maximus grunted, heaving in, his abs tightening, lust getting the better of him. He reached around under the mouse's body and grasped his cock, but it only seemed to take a few quick strokes of his paw, his cock obviously cramming up against his partner's prostate with every thrust, before Jules squeaked and squealed in climax. His load shot over the floor and he could not help himself as he moaned out loud, driven into over and over again, Jules' cries deepening, though he still could not match up to Maximus' deep voice, his dominance, his heady, swelling masculinity...

Jules tried to retain his grip on reality but that was something that was beyond his reach in that realm of reality, his tail hole stretching around that meaty length, too sensitive as the bull threw his body into each and every thrust. He could imagine those thick glutes tensing, lending his thighs power to thrust and keep thrusting, groaning deeply, lust rising and twisting, a cacophony of ecstasy. Yet his own load was weak, hardly any cum pouring forth in comparison to the dominance of his stud of a partner, knowing that he was about to be filled, as he had been so many times before, with a thicker, slicker deposit of cum while he ached for a second.

Silver, however, could not pause to enjoy the show, gripping Night by the back of the neck to pin him against the wall as his hard length spread the wusky's backdoor entrance more and more. Night howled breathlessly, not caring who was outside to hear him, only wanting it more than ever before, his pucker stretching and straining, aching for that hot length. Silver rolled his hips, coaxing a bit more and then a bit more of his cock into that tight hole, hissing through his teeth as he took his lust out on him in the best way possible.

"Fuck... Yes... Take...it..."

He didn't need to worry about hurting him, for Night was already pushing back at him, rolling his hips, however weak it was while his upper half was pinned to the lockers. The metal rattled and jostled as he tried to slide his gaze aside, just about to see out of the corner of his eye what the mouse and the bull were up to. He whimpered softly, breath lax in his lungs, the bull's thrusts speeding up and up and up, yet that was something too that Night knew was coming for him, lingering and lusting for it, the swell of submission warming him through.

Maximum, however, could not hold back for a moment longer as he slammed into the mouse headily, driving him forward, only his grip on Jules' hips keeping him at least somewhat in place. The bull slammed in with greedy strokes of his cock, balls aching, churning, hankering to spill a load that was only just contained. He practically bellowed, his cries of broken passion echoing off the walls of the locker room, ropes of thick cum pouring forth as if from a faucet that could not be so simply turned off.

12