Lust in the Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Jules had to take every last drop of it. The mouse's tail hole closed and flexed around the hot length of meat rammed up in there but he could do nothing more than deliriously bear through it, the strain immense, even though he wanted everything of it. The back of his head ached from having his hair pulled, even though he needed it desperately, passion coming with difficulties even in a moment that he lusted for like that.

"Yes... Unnff... Yes..."

Maximus could not get out words in the heat of the moment, jabbing his hips fiercely in a few last thrusts, grunting thickly, head rolling back, though the baring of his throat was not in any way a profession of vulnerability. He was dominant to the last stroke, slowing the pace, letting his body shudder and enjoy every last moment of it, groaning through it all, eyes opening again with a glint of need.

For it was not only the dragon who did not need to rest between sets, just like in the gym. If he waited, just a little, with his cock driven up into that passionately tight hole, he would harden up again. But the drake who had shared his space didn't need to know that, Maximus eyeing him up lazily as he hooked Jules' hips all the closer up to his crotch.

"Mmmph... You're always a good fuck, mousey."

Jules blushed, tail hole tightening where he would not afford to do that. He needed more as much as he needed respite, though that was most certainly not to come until the bull was good and done with him. As it was, he was perfectly positioned to look up and enjoy the sight of the dragon's round glutes powering that cock into the wusky, thrusting and grinding, shoving breath from Night's lungs with every rampant stroke. There was a power behind him that something in Jules lusted for too, although he loved where he was right at that moment, all the same, each thrust forcing a grunt and a groan from the wusky's lips. It was exotically erotic to watch, something that had him grunting himself, laying his cheek down on the ground, letting the atmosphere of the moment wash over him.

Night moaned. Yes... Yes, yes, yes. He was right where he needed to be as his tail hole was stretched and filled so wonderfully. His strained ring tried to clench down and close but there was nothing he could do about that, not even then, grunting thickly, trying to dip his head, though that was impossible with how firmly Silver had him pinned to the wall. The dragon snarled and snapped and kicked his legs apart, tail lashing the air as he pounded in, need rising and ramping up, though the power of his heady breeding spire could not be denied.

No, Silver was not to be denied, a low rise of a growl hissing forth, curling up from deep within him, a place that he had not even known existed. He just had to keep thrusting, keep fucking his found submissive, the slutty wusky that needed his dick as much as he wanted to get off. Orgasm was all that the dragon was thinking about in that moment, hammering in, one paw on the wusky's hips to drag him back onto his dick with every thrust, not caring for anything else. Pleasure was mutual and imminent as he snarled in, tail flicking, striking the air, though he was not even with himself enough to consider that there were others in the room with him.

Maximus chuckled and shifted him and his partner away, though it was an awkward shuffle with the bull on his knees and Jules tucked under him. His cock was hard and ready again but he still had to pull out, his shaft dripping with cum, aching for another round. The dragon's passion had easily riled him up, the slap of the drake's hips grinding into the submissive wusky's flesh. It resounded around the room, a backdrop to the still-mounting lust of all else, a grunt and a whine forced from Night's lips, though he barely had any breath to spend in that moment.

"Yes... Fuck..."

There was no need to say more, letting the roll and the rhythm of his body do the talking for him, holding his partner firmly in place, claws biting in. He groaned deep in the back of his throat, need rising, passion swelling, the thickness of his shaft seeming to throb for even more passion deep inside. Dimly, he was aware of the bull pulling out of the mouse, wiping off his shaft with a gym towel and offering it to the mouse's lips again, where Jules tenderly suckled, taking his time, the sweetness of the moment, their first climaxes pent, luring him on.

There was time, plenty of it. Everyone knew what went on in that gym as Silver pounded Night for all he was worth, breaking into a sweat all over again despite his recent shower, scales prickling with desire. They itched with a slick layer of sweat pouring from the glands but he could not help that, not even as he snarled and let dominance ring through, everything so familiar in the moment that it was like slipping back into an old skin, a reverse shedding.

Jules whimpered, wanting more, though his cock ached for relief, a break and rest. But he could still suck down the bull's cock, lips strained around his fat shaft. It was delicious, just how easily the foreskin could be played with, the flat of his tongue curling around. It moved with the pull of his lips and made him want it all the more, eyes closing, losing himself where he belonged. He needed it, whimpering softly, a submissive at his best while so much ticked on around him.

"Yes... All of it... I know you can suck it all down better than that."

Maximus chortled softly, filled with mirth after his last orgasm, though he already hankered for more, the roll and the thrust of his hips speaking volumes. Even the light pulling of his foreskin had him dribbling all over again, his pre-cum pouring into his sub's mouth, Jules' tongue so well-trained that it did wonderful things with his foreskin without him even saying a single word. He gripped the mouse's ears, pulling him down even further, not letting a single inch of his dick go to waste as he groaned with need, letting desire roll through him once more.

Silver's climax, however, was not to be put off as he snapped and let out a ragged snarl, dragging at his throat, raking through his windpipe. It was desperate and it was carnal and it had to be spent, ignoring the wusky's cock still as he forced him down into an even more submissive position than ever. The light sweat and musk of the two of them coursed through the room as he moaned, inhaling deeply, everything becoming tainted and even more defined, senses ramped up in a way that only came so very rarely.

Yet the roar of bliss that burst from his jaws was not restrained in the slightest as he slammed in, powering and pounding, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum right up where it belonged. Maximus' groans were easily overpowered by his lust, though Silver did not care about that, intent only on his delight, his own pleasure, the desire of it all twisting through in a desperate lash of his tail. It slammed into the benches in the centre, jostling and scraping them over the tiles to the side, but they were heavy enough not to topple, which was at least one good thing. There were many more good things there but drawing unwanted attention to what was going on in there was, frankly, not something that anyone wanted to deal with at that time.

He could not hold back, snarling and snapping, teeth gnashing together as he tried not to howl. He came harder than ever, grinding into his partner, eyes blazing, filling him with rope after rope of virile come, though it was never wasted when it was spent under a needy tail. The desperate wusky under him whimpered and whined and yet his drooling pleasure was something that would still have to wait as the drake plundered him, stretching and straining that tail hole to its limit and forcing it, still, to take even more.

Yet there was nowhere else that Night would have rather been as a creamy load splurged into him, sloppy and messy. The slop of that cock lewdly pounding him would not be denied and he allowed himself to be pinned, lust rising, knowing that there was more than one set of eyes on him.

What did they think of him? He whimpered, his cock drooling desperately. Did they think he was the most submissive of them all, a slut who needed to be used? Oh, he wanted to know, head swimming with submission the more that his partner dominated him, taking all control, taking over in just the way that he wanted. His ears splayed softly, letting each juddering pump of the dragon's hips thrust him forward a little more, the grunts rolling forth, trembling into him, letting him know that he was right where he belonged.

Jules groaned, on his knees, nuzzling at the bull's cock lovingly where he was, paws pumping the length, though his tail hole was still pleasantly gaping ever so slightly. It would tighten up again in a short while: such things did not last long, no matter how big a cock was.

"Aren't...ah..." The mouse squeaked as he rubbed his nose against Maximus' shaft, the bull rumbling a chuckle. "Aren't you going to get him off too?"

Silver, after all, could not be such a bad host as to not deliver him the pleasure that he had taken from Night, baring his teeth in a feral grin that still managed to convey a sliver of a cheeky nature. Of course, it was lost on the wusky as he moaned and collapsed to the floor, dropping like a ton of bricks, relying entirely on the dragon to catch him, to hold him, to keep him right where he needed to be to please him.

Silver's paw worked, stroking his length, masturbating, hissing in his ear.

"That's it...not much now, hm? Damn, you're a good fuck..."

Maximus watched lazily, enjoying his own partner's attention on his cock as his hips rolled softly, though there was no urgency in his thrusts. He'd had everything that he wanted and yet the show was still there to go on, his huge nuts churning and aching, too sensitive for what the mouse was doing to him but it was hardly any kind of pleasure that he was about to turn down in a moment like that. It was too hot, too lustful, too relaxing to put his paws back behind his head. His fingers slipped into his hair, airing out his pits lightly in the locker room, confident and smug to the last, though still somehow managing to not be in a way that would have dulled another's perception of him.

The wusky, however, deserved his pleasure too, panting and whimpering, lost in a moment as he was forced over the edge. His cock jetted desperately, painting the floor and his thighs in a mad splash of cum, though the watching bull could not help but smirk, enjoying the show and knowing that it was still not as much as he still had left in his nuts. It was a curse and a blessing to be so productive and Jules could not help himself, whimpering and murmuring, kissing the length of the bovine's shaft as he lusted, even then, for everything more that the bull had to give.

"Fuck... Yes..."

Silver grunted as he slid out of the wusky's tail hole, shaft softening, though it still seemed as large as ever, a dark spire of desire that demanded attention. Yet that was attention that the wusky would have to give some other time as he slumped to the ground, Silver's tail curled luxuriously around an ankle, holding him in place. It was a touch of sensation that kept Night rooted in the moment even as his mind drifted and wavered, teasing on the edge of a reality that he could have slipped away from if he didn't hold onto it tightly enough.

But he was there in the moment with Jules helping him up at the end of it, the mouse laughing, even though the wusky's legs were shakier than he would have liked. They could have all gone their separate ways right then and there but it was too late to merely shake paws and forget the lust that they had shared, eyes as hungry for more as their bodies were. Silver's shaft was quick to recover and Night could barely stay on his paws without help from the others, as much as his fingers twitching and curled around the aching length of dragon-meat with darkening desire.

"Mmmph... That was..." His tongue twisted, fighting to get the words out. "So...so good..."

"And you seem just ready for another round."

Maximus chuckled, his ropey tail swinging. Of course, he was ready to go again, but it seemed that the four of them were about to go somewhere a shade more private than the locker room. For there was still more to be experienced as he groaned in the back of his throat, Jules giggling and pushing up onto his toes as he nuzzled into his lover of the moment's neck, shaft throbbing, though he could not get more than half-hard so soon after a climax, needing more and yet needing a rest too.

It would come, of course, in time. But a kiss shared in the dragon's muzzle was best taken with the wusky and Maximus was not to be left out either as he dragged Jules against him, tongues tangling, sweeping against one another, teasing and tasting. The depth of it sent their heads spinning and yet the moment was not to be swallowed up entirely right then and there but the lust of their bodies, after all that, still could not be denied.

Maximus' paw closed around the back of Jules' neck, Silver taking Night by the upper arm.

"You're coming with us."

And that was exactly what they wanted too!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Daddy's Girl Straight trucker turns college boy.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Broken by the Stud Stallions A dragon is taken roughly by a group of anthro stallions...in Gay Male
More Stories