Lust in the Shower

Story Info
Amanda has an unexpected visitor in the gym shower.
4.7k words
4.83
20k
30
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda stepped off the treadmill, took a deep breath, and then walked toward the locker rooms. Covered in a sheen of sweat, she felt completely exhausted, having completed her two-hour cardio circuit, and was looking forward to the twenty-minute sauna visit, then the shower.

She stopped by her locker and grabbed her towel and bottle of water, then started toward the dry sauna, but then changed her mind, opting instead for the steam sauna, hoping to work out a little more of the crap in her body. She had only quit smoking a week ago and had heard that a sauna would help get the toxins out faster.

Walking into the sauna, the wave of hot, humid air hit her like a bag of bricks, and it took her a moment or two to recover and look around. The room was empty, and it did not look like anyone had been there for a while. She laid her towel down on one of the benches that was against the wall, sat, and leaned her head back.

She could feel the heat as it seemed to soak into her, working its way into all her sore, overused muscles. Feel the beads of sweat building up on her skin, then run like little clean insects down her body. Now and again, one would tickle as it made its way, but she barely noticed most of them.

She awoke with a start; she had not intended it but had fallen asleep for a few minutes. When she looked around, she saw that there was a woman sitting across from her. She made eye contact, and the woman smiled and nodded. Then, she looked back down at a book she was holding.

Amanda found herself looking at the woman's body. She was very well-defined with muscular arms and legs but still looked quite feminine. She was wearing a yellow sports bra, but as firm as her breasts looked through the fabric, she probably did not need it. Her skin was a light bronze color, but she could not tell if that was her natural skin color or the result of time spent in the sun.

She closed her eyes for a bit longer; her watch had not gone off yet, so she knew she must still have some time left before she had to get out. She relaxed and then heard some rustling sounds, and as it got quieter again, she opened her eyes.

The woman had removed her top and bottoms and was now lying on her back with her eyes closed. This by itself did not surprise Amanda. She had been in here many times when women would be topless or completely naked. Sometimes with towels on, sometimes without.

What caught her off guard was how incredible this woman's body was. Amanda watched her for several long moments. Her breasts slowly rose and fell as she breathed, her tight, washboard abs, the lines across her body showing the contours of her muscles, and the bikini line showing that she was, indeed, a sun worshipper.

Something caught her eye, and she looked up in time to see a drop of sweat that had been on her breast, near the nipple, run down onto her chest. Then she looked up and saw the eyes. The woman was looking right at her.

"Sorry, "Amanda stammered, shaking her head. I was just zoned out and did not even realize I was staring."

The woman smiled almost shyly. "It's OK... I get lots of looks like that; it's not a problem." Her voice was soft but had a strong feel to it. She closed her eyes again and then gently ran her hands down her body, wiping the sweat away. She finally reached the area between her legs, where she brushed the little beads of dew that had formed in the small strip of hair just above her otherwise shaved pussy.

Then she raised one of her legs and let the other drop so that the foot was on the ground, and with that, Amanda could see the woman's pussy clearly, the fine line of the outer lips and the wide, almost butterfly-like inner lips protruding from within, and the large nub of her clit standing out from it all.

Amanda looked back at the woman's face, but her eyes were still closed. She felt a combination of relief and disappointment in that, but she shook her head, looked at her watch, and decided that it was time to leave.

"Have a good evening," She said to the woman as she left.

"Mmm hmm... I plan to."

As she walked through the gym, Amanda felt the cool air on her body and the contrast between it and the sauna. The change caused her nipples to react, and they became suddenly hard and a little painful under her top.

She liked coming to this gym, she thought as she looked around. It was in a quiet section of town, it was open twenty-four hours a day, and the staff was always nice. As if to make her point, one of the trainers walked around the corner and said, "Good evening, Mrs. Holsten. You're here late."

"Yeah... Got started late and then did the dumb thing and fell asleep in the sauna."

He tsked at her and walked away, smiling.

Amanda returned to the locker room, then back to her locker and disrobed, put her sweaty clothes in her bag, put on her slippers, and then walked to the showers.

When she entered the room where the showers were, she looked around. Another thing that she liked about this gym was that the showers had a real door, not a curtain. While she did not have an issue with curtains or the possibility that someone might catch a glimpse of her through the curtain, it just felt nice to know that the door could close and she would not be interrupted.

The place was deserted, so she saw that she had her choice of stalls, so she opted for one in the far corner of the room. She knew it was wrong, but those were the handicapped showers, and she liked the extra room they had in those stalls. She walked into it, turned on the water, and then set her towel and soap on the shelf. In no time at all, the water was almost too hot for her, but it felt good.

She grabbed her scrubby, slathered it with soap, and started washing. Taking the time to get everywhere, she knew that when she got home, she would probably go right to sleep and did not want to worry about taking another shower.

She put a little more soap in her hands and started washing her hair, letting the water continue to run as she stood just outside the spray. After working her hands through the hair until she knew it was clean, she stepped back into the shower and rinsed it out.

As she felt the water and soap running down her body, she suddenly thought of the woman in the sauna and the way that little drop of sweat ran down her breast. Then she found herself thinking about the firm body and the abs and the little line of hair and that clit.

"Her clit was amazing!" She thought to herself.

She found herself running her hand down her own abdomen as her mind wandered over that woman's. She stopped momentarily to play with the stud in her belly button, then let her hand trail down through the wispy fine hair of her own pussy. She took in a sharp breath as she inserted a finger and gently toyed with her own clit, which had already become hard and sensitive before she ever got to it.

"Good lord, what am I doing?" She whispered as she pulled her hand away, "I'm not into women!" and opened her eyes, only to see the woman from the sauna standing at the door looking at her. It was only open a bit, but it was enough. "I must not have closed it all the way." She thought.

"You left it open, and I was about to close it for you when I saw..." She motioned her head to Amanda and looked at her hand.

Without waiting for an invitation or asking permission, she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Then, she locked it and turned back to Amanda. She looked over her body. "You are beautiful, too," she said.

Amanda took a step back, "I uh... um."

Again, the woman motioned to Amanda's hand, "Was that because of me?"

She looked up at the woman and could only think to herself, "Is this what an Amazon looks like?"

She had been sitting or lying down in the sauna, so Amanda was not able to take in how tall the woman was, but now that she stood before her, she found herself looking up and into a dazzling set of silver-blue eyes. Quickly, she thought about the dimensions. If she was five-foot-eight, then this woman in front of her had to be at least six-foot-five.

"My name is Mayra. What is yours?" She asked as she took another step forward.

Amanda found it hard to find the words as her eyes left the woman's face and started looking at Mayra's body.

"A.. Amanda." She finally got out. Then she shook herself out of her trance and looked back up into Mayra's eyes.

Mayra smiled; it was warm and kind, "If you would like me to leave, I will. I just thought you were... well... interested in some company."

Amanda felt herself blushing hard, "No... I mean. I..." She was completely lost for words and did not know how to say what she wanted to. "No... you can stay, I just. I've never been with..."

"You've never been with a woman?" Mayra completed the sentence.

"Yes... er. I mean, no. Yeah."

Mayra started laughing and reached up and caressed Amanda's wet mop of hair. Guiding her so that she could help get the remaining soap rinsed out.

She then took Amanda's hand and guided it back down between her legs, "Please, continue."

Amanda found herself almost acting on command. She watched Mayra's face as she pushed a finger into herself. She gently rubbed, caressing the lips and clit as she massaged herself.

Mayra stepped closer and placed her hand on top of Amanda's, "Please, let me help you. I need this, too."

Amanda didn't fight and gave in to the desire, which was greater than the need to talk herself out of this encounter.

Mayra reached past her and turned off the shower, "We won't need that for now; I think we're both wet enough."

"I've never been ..." Amanda said again.

"I know." Mayra whispered as she moved closer and gently kissed Amanda on the cheek, "I know... I will be gentle. Please believe me."

Mayra's hand was over hers as she slowly inserted a second finger. Her heart was racing so hard that she was sure she was going to pass out or have a heart attack, and she could hear it in her ears, but Mayra was true to her word as she gently kissed her way from Amanda's cheek to her neck, and then bank up to her ear.

Her hands were strong. Amanda could feel it more in the way she held back than in the way she applied her strength. Then she felt Mayra push one of her own fingers into her pussy, following Amanda's

"Ahh... god." Amanda's eyes went wide, and she whimpered.

Mayra stopped nibbling on her earlobe, "Are you OK?"

"Mm-hmm..."

Mayra's fingers felt like they were huge compared to her own, and she found herself leaning into her hand, pushing her pussy into their combined fingers. Gently, Mayra walked her back so that she could be pressed against the shower wall.

Amanda pulled her own fingers out and looked into her new lover's eyes, "Another."

Pushing another finger into her, Mayra watched as Amanda gasped silently, her mouth open, eyes closing.

"Oh please, Mayra, put another one in."

As she pushed yet another in, she felt Amanda's legs give up, and she reached around her with her other arm, holding her up, while she kept the three fingers deep in her pussy. She could feel the silken flesh gripping her as she held Amanda up.

Amanda's pleasure-muddled mind was trying to remember when the last time was that she was with a man who could hold her, support her, and take control of her as easily as this woman was now.

Mayra was, for all her strength, amazingly gentle with her, and she seemed to know just where and how to touch Amanda. She was completely lost in the sensation as this strange woman penetrated her.

Without warning, a wave washed through her, buckling her knees and making her feel faint, causing the little strength she had to leave her, and she started to collapse to the floor.

Before she went all the way to the floor, Mayra supported her, lifted her effortlessly back up, and moved her over to the seat that was built into the shower stall. She sat there for a moment, letting the sensation pass, enjoying the last little flitters of the orgasm wash through her.

She watched as Mayra got down on her knees in front of her, still smiling, "Are you OK?" As she asked, she was letting her hands gently caress Amanda's arms, working her way up to the shoulders, then back down along the outsides of her breasts and to her abdomen, causing her belly to twitch from the way the contact tickled her

"Yes," Amanda said softly, still lightheaded.

Still maintaining eye contact with her, Marya's hands lightly wandered down her body, and she ran her nails along Amanda's legs, causing gooseflesh to form and, to Mayra's delight, Amanda's nipples to form into rigid buttons.

As her hands wandered toward Amanda's inner thighs, she found herself spreading her legs, allowing Marya to see the mound of wispy hair between her legs. She felt a combination of fear and anticipation as the hands slowly made their way back up, between her legs, and began gently playing with the hair, there, pushing it away to expose the lips and entrance to her cleft.

"Amanda, lie back on the bench."

Amanda did as she was asked. As she lay back, she reached for and pulled the towel under her head.

She felt Mayra change positions, and when she glanced down, it was in time to see her lift her legs over her arms so that they were resting on Mayra's shoulders, and then her face disappeared into Amanda's lap.

Amanda gasped as she felt the hot, strong mouth lock itself on her pussy. Mayra's tongue pushed its way in and lapped deeply as she sucked at her juices. She felt the strength of the woman as she pulled her to her mouth, raising her ass in the air and holding her tightly like that.

No man had ever made her feel the pleasure that she was feeling at that moment. This strong, almost masculine woman who was taking her right now in the shower at her gym was already pushing her closer to her second orgasm in less than twenty minutes. No man she had ever dated had done that for her.

Mayra found and latched onto Amanda's clit and alternated sucking and licking it while occasionally plunging her tongue as deeply as she could into her.

Amanda cried out but did not want it to stop. Instead, she reached down and grabbed Mayra's head, pulling her to her. She was staring at the ceiling, panting as she felt the waves of something that almost felt like an orgasm rushing through her but seemed more powerful.

"May... Mayra... Oh... please..." Amanda started thrusting herself into Mayra's face like she was trying to fuck the tongue that was penetrating her.

Responding to her actions, Mayra began lapping at Amanda's pussy like a dog would a treat, each time pushing her tongue in as far as she could, brushing the clit on the way up, out, and back through again. She then started licking lower, letting her tongue glide across and tease Amanda's asshole.

Amanda felt her orgasm build from deep inside her; she knew it was going to be the most powerful one that she ever had. Her body started shaking in a way she could not even control nor had ever experienced before. She found herself wrapping her legs around Mayra's head, pulling her harder, wishing she could make her enter her deeper.

"Mayra, oh ga... I'm. cu... cumm..." And then it hit. She closed her eyes and saw flashing lights as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her, like an earthquake whose epicenter was the pleasure-tortured fissure between her legs and then blackness.

Mayra felt the woman start to shake and knew it was going to be a strong one for her; she heard her cry out, and her legs tightened as she came and felt her mouth fill up with warm, tangy-sweet liquid. As she swallowed it, her mouth filled again one last time, and she realized that Amanda had passed out when the body beneath her went slack.

She had never been with a woman that squirted like her before. It tasted nice, and she found she liked it. She gently licked the last of it from between Amanda's legs. Her body gave out a little spasm each time she ran her tongue along the folds of her inner and outer lips. Then she gently put her down and backed away, looking at her and at the bright red lips and distended clit poking through the lips and forest of hair.

Mayra moved around and gently caressed Amanda's head and kissed her lips.

Amanda jerked awake, then looked at Mayra, smiled warmly, and whispered, "That was incredible." She reached up and pulled Mayra to her, kissing her. Their tongues playfully fight for dominance.

After several moments of this, they broke the kiss, and Mayra smiled, "For being your first time, you are handling this all pretty well."

Amanda nodded, "I want to try more."

Smiling, Mayra helped her up and watched as Amanda stood on shaky legs. Amanda marveled at the amazon in front of her, then reached up and touched one of her breasts. They were firm, and the flesh was tight. There was almost no sag to them at all when she lifted them and let them go.

Amanda looked up into her eyes, about to ask, but Mayra already knew the question, "No, they are all real, no silicon in those beauties." She smiled.

She returned her attention to the two beautiful mounds in front of her. The nipples were erect and long; they looked to be almost an inch long. Suddenly Amanda could not fight the urge any longer, and she took one of them into her mouth and started sucking and nibbling, trying to match what she knew she liked.

Feeling Mayra's hand on her head, pulling her into the breast, she knew she must be doing something right and was rewarded with more confirmation when she heard her moan and let out a barely audible, "Yes, like that."

Amanda's hand had found its way down between Mayra's legs, and they both gasped when she probed Mayra's pussy. Amanda backed away a little and saw the look of surprise in Mayra's eyes.

"Is everything OK? Do you want to stop?" Mayra asked.

Shaking her head, Amanda said, "No, absolutely not. Is that... was that your... clit?"

Mayra looked down, already knowing that she really would not see as much as Amanda, but she spread her legs and used her hands to part the lips, "Yes. I have been told it's bigger than most." She smiled wickedly, "I like to call it my 'girl dick.'"

Amanda just stared at it. It was large, a bright shade of pink, and looked almost like a tiny penis. She carefully reached out and touched it, causing Mayra to inhale sharply.

"Gently, love." She hissed, "You've got me worked up, and it's super sensitive right now."

"Your turn," Amanda said, feeling comfortable now and confident with her new lover, "Lie down." Then she motioned Mayra to lie down on the bench. She marveled for a moment at the way it seemed like every muscle on her rippled as she moved. She was also amazed at how gracefully she moved.

As Mayra lay down, she rested her head on the same towel that Amanda had used. Watching her, Amanda had seen female bodybuilders before, but they always looked so ugly to her. Somehow, Mayra found a way to be one of those bodybuilders but still have a feminine appearance. She was stunning.

When Mayra had finished lying down, she looked at Amanda watching her, and found that the attention was turning her on even more. The idea of an unknown woman looking at her as if she were looking at some bronze goddess worshipping her made her feel so sexy.

Amanda got on her knees and approached the bench, finding herself between a set of the most shapely and built legs she had ever seen up close. She inched slowly to her prize and her target; Mayra's pussy with its hugely engorged outer lips and clit, looking like a huge butterfly leaving its cocoon.

The clit itself had to be sticking out about two inches, and she could see it throbbing gently. The lips were a deep reddish brown, and everything was covered with the thick, sweet, pungent juices that formed from Mayra's lips.

Tentatively she reached out and touched the clit and heard Mayra hiss and push forward a little, and she thought she even saw it twitch as she touched it. Leaning in, she could smell her; it was intoxicating, like the overpowering smell that reminded her of jasmine or honeysuckle.

12