Lust in the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to watch it as she used her finger and traced the light line of hair that was Mayra's "landing strip," then reached the top of her cleft and ran her finger up the hood, then back down the underside of the appendage before her.

Mayra exhaled sharply with this and pushed forward again, her own body aching for release. "Hmmm... you're teasing me!"

Smiling now, Amanda leaned further in and ran her tongue along the slit, from where it began at the bottom all the way up and across the fleshy protrusion proudly poking through the lips.

Mayra reached down and parted the lips exposing the inner folds, then said, "Do to me what you like to have done to yourself. Explore."

As she parted the lips, more of her scent wafted out and filled Amanda's senses. "This woman is intoxicating." She thought to herself.

Tentatively at first, Amanda placed her mouth over the open pussy, letting her tongue probe deeply in. The taste was different at first, being something that she had not done before. She thought about the times that she had fingered herself and tasted her fingers and the times she had given head after the man had been in her. She reached up and grabbed the muscular ass of Mayra and pulled herself in, her tongue touching some hidden reservoir of sweetness deep inside while her nose was brushing the underside of the clit.

Mayra put her hands on Amanda's head, holding her gently while caressing her head. She was doing so well for a first-timer. She was so worked up that she knew she was going to cum fast, and she also knew that she would be returning Amanda's favor.

Amanda moved one of her hands from Mayra's ass and inserted one, two, three, then four fingers into her, amazed that she took them all and also amazed at how wet Mayra was. Her juices were almost pouring out of her. She pulled her mouth away and then went for what she had been longing to do.

She sucked Mayra's clit into her mouth as if it was a small cock. As she took it all in and sucked, she felt Mayra's whole body buck, and she rammed herself into Amanda's face. She moved her hand around inside of Mayra until the fingers faced up, then felt around, and in no time, she felt the spongy, fleshy mound that she loved her boyfriends to play with and that she searched for when she was masturbating.

Mayra was not expecting such a bold and incredible move by her new lover. She gasped and could not decide if she wanted to pull Amanda's face from her clit, or push it down harder, so she just started thrusting as though she were fucking the woman's face with her clit. The fingers within her were hitting just the right spot, and she knew she was moments away from her own massive orgasm.

Pushing Amanda's head down, she groaned, "Lick me, as deep as you can, oh please..."

Amanda moved off of the pulsing clit and pulled herself had hard as she could into Mayra's pussy. Something had changed, and she was tasting more and more of the liquid that she now found she wanted more than anything.

"Ah... That... right there..." Mayra thrust her hips up again one more time as her own orgasm took over, and she felt the hot, slick liquid pour from her body.

Amanda could feel the walls of Mayra's pussy throbbing against her tongue and fingers as she licked and sucked, then she felt something new. As Mayra thrust herself into Amanda's face and held her head, her mouth filled with Mayra's warm liquor. It was slightly acidic, but Amanda could not seem to get enough of it, swallowing what she could and letting the rest run down her chin and onto the bench. Each time she thought Mayra was done, she felt another surge flow into her mouth; each time, it seemed a little thicker than the time before.

After what seemed like an eternity, Amanda felt the tightness and force in Mayra's body relax. She continued to rub her head, but she had definitely finished.

Pulling away, Amanda watched as a line of saliva and Mayra's juices connected the women together, leading from her mouth to Mayra's swollen pussy. The lips were slightly agape, and there was a flow of translucent creamy liquid running from her. Amanda could not help it. She reached out and ran her fingers through it as it dribbled out and, having scooped some up, put her fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean.

"You taste incredible." She said, finally, looking up at Mayra from between her legs. Slowly, she stood. Her knees were sore, and she looked at Mayra as she rubbed them, "My old knees are not happy with me."

Laughing, Mayra sat up and looked down at herself, "My clit is still throbbing." Then she looked up at Amanda, "Wanna get something to eat?"

Looking at Mayra's still swollen clit, "I thought we just did that."

Mayra stood, walked up to Amanda, and said, "I mean real food." She reached out and pulled Amanda to her, their bodies covered in a wonderful sheen of sweat and juices., "If you would like to come over to my place after, maybe we can have dessert?"

Amanda looked at her and, in all of thirty seconds, decided, "I have work tomorrow, but I am calling in sick." Then she grinned wickedly, lightly pinched one of Mayra's nipples, and added, "I also have a date tomorrow night, but I think I am going to cancel. That is if you have some time and are available."

"I can be available for you." Then she smiled, "If you like, maybe you can even invite your date to join us.

Amanda thought about it, then said, "Later, for now, I want to learn more about this new pleasure I've found."

They spent the next twenty minutes cleaning up and getting dressed.

As Amanda was reaching for the door, the lock snapped open, and a guy walked in with a pass-key and a mop. "Oh... I thought maybe someone was hurt because of the sounds I heard. I'm sorry."

He walked out, blushing redder than the shade of his apron.

Amanda looked at Mayra, and they both started laughing.

12