Lust in the Surf

Story Info
Cucking her partner while out on the waves.
5k words
8k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

The mare lay flat on the surfboard, a damp rash vest clinging to her torso while her board shorts dried in the warm summer sun. Her red coat glowed faintly with good health, but the sprinkling of salt crystals in her chestnut fur would later need to be washed out, cleansed from her hair so that it would not dry wispy and tangled. It was more than a fair exchange for a day out on the water, however, a smile on her lips while she floated, waiting on the right wave.

Not that one. It had not risen into something rideable, and she pushed off, kicking and paddling with her arms, ducking under it. One moment she was in the open air and the next she was in an underwater world, her eyes open, the shape of the wave moving above her. It was a strange, otherworldly position to find herself in, yet the underwater world cut her off from all other realities on the edge of the Cornish coastline, foam breaking, the ocean flowing around her.

Amethyst smiled. It was, truly, one of the best places to be.

She broke the surface again with a gasp, even though she had not been under the surface of the water for all that long, mane soaked again and clinging to her neck. There was no time, however, to brush it aside as a more rideable wave approached, moments ticking by as the swell grew and grew. Lines of white foam, bubbles driven by the break of the waves, rushed towards the base of the swell as she turned and paddled furiously, her back to it, arms scooping through the water powerfully, forcing the board along in the same direction.

Come on...

There would always be a chance, a small chance, that one would not catch a wave, even when it had been carefully chosen. Yet that was not the case in that instance with Amethyst's board pointed back to the beach, scattered with the brightly coloured summer clothing and hides of furs. She knew some of them that were there, but couldn't identify them from that distance, the wave catching, pushing -- and then lifting her up and along in a moment of rushing weightlessness.

Yes!

It had happened, yet she was not a passive player in the ride as she pressed her palms close to the edge of the board, testing her strength. The fibreglass was waxed and ready as she popped up, pushing off with her arms at the same time as her lower body snapped up under her, hooves catching her weight. Not the easiest move to pull off but possible with the pop of her body, quick and decisive.

And then she was up and riding the wave, cutting across the face as she directed the board, a wild cry breaking her lips as she struck through. It was hers and no one else's, other surfers drifting aside, though she could more than easily carve a winding path through them if she so chose. They were not coming for the same ride as her, however, as she whipped the board at the peak of the wave, cresting with white water.

Alas, even if the swell was a good four or five foot out there, it was not the kind that could be found in the tropics and broke into white water too soon. Yet that was even more intoxicating, in a way, pushing on her with the pounding force of a hundred white horses, all ablaze in a charge for the shoreline. The froth and foam of the blistering white water leapt and cavorted around her as she let its strength carry her onward, the beach beckoning, shallower water playing with the underside of her board.

Too soon, the wave lost strength, fading, weakening, until it dropped her off, rushing by without any energy left to carry her. It may have swept up further on the shore, leaving another tide mark on the beach, but it would return to the ocean again, all the same, flowing back, softening into the entirety of it that could not so easily be forgotten.

Salt lingered on her lips as she hopped off the board with a splash, wet through with the ankle bad keeping her connected to the board in case of any unscheduled dismounts from the ride. With thirst clawing at her throat, she headed to shore, the board tucked up under her arm, a heavy load to carry but not so when she had it balanced just right. Amethyst chuckled faintly to herself, sweeping her forelock back from her eyes so that she could see a little better. The only problem with carrying a longboard, of course, was turning quickly. She'd taken out more than one small child with inattention before and probably would again.

"Hey, hun."

Razak sat up, setting his e-reader aside, the screen adjusted to be seen more easily in bright sunshine. The blue-furred wolf, not being one for the water, was shirtless, alluringly so, and relaxed in the warm bath of the sunshine caressing his fur, laziness ringing through every muscle in his body, despite the activity of others around him. Although the beach was not the busiest around, it still attracted a fair number of tourists off the coast of Cornwall and that's exactly what they were on holiday too -- tourists looking for their own kind of break from reality, the grind and drudgery of "real life".

Maybe more furs in the world would be happier if they weren't constantly looking for an escape.

Grabbing a drink from the cool box, the mare threw it back, glugging thirstily, suddenly so desperate for it that she couldn't get it all down her throat quickly enough. Funny how things like that worked, so keen to be out on the water for so long and then forgetting to take care of her basic needs despite thinking vaguely about them. But the ocean was not something that, all so often, she got to enjoy.

"Phew!" She sighed, breathing a little more easily with her thirst quenched. "The waves are great out there. You've really got to come out and join me sometime."

But the wolf knew that she was joking, slouching back, sunglasses on, the purple of his hair fluffed up between his ears from the sea and the sand. Although the white of his stomach was on show, topless and comfortable, his thicker fur did make staying out in the sun for too long a little more difficult than it was for her.

"You always say that, but you know it's not happening."

She laughed, shaking her head.

"Yeah, yeah, I know that, but I'll never stop inviting you to come out with me. Besides, there're some fine studs out there, I'm sure you'd like chasing that tail..."

She cast him a sly look out of the corner of her eye that was anything but coy, the wolf's eyes impassive behind his shades. However, the smirk on his lips was not something that was so easily concealed, even then.

"Mm, there's plenty up here to look at too..."

Amethyst rolled her eyes. Dogs. Weren't they all the same? She chuckled softly, towelling off her mane and her tail, knowing that his eyes were on her as much as they were on the other furs on the beach, passing by, enjoying their days. Summer was a time to show both fur and scales -- feathers too, if one was of that inclination -- but the board shorts clung to her backside, showing off her shape, as much as wearing nothing at all may have done.

She straightened, eyes hungrily latched back onto the sparkling ocean, how the water danced and played, inviting her back.

"There's a good swell coming in," she said, casting the words back over her shoulder even as his tail twitched, eyes all on her that time. "I'll stay out another hour, come back in. Dinner at that restaurant we passed on the way in tonight, hm, wuff?"

He nodded, though him turning to the side, hiding something over his crotch, told more of a tale than his grunt, though Amethyst grinned, hardly able to blame him for his condition, if it could even be called that. There'd been far, far too much going on over recent months and the exhaustion of turmoil, struggling through, could not be held back for too long. Whereas she needed to refresh away from the digital world, if all he needed to do was to sprawl on the beach and soak up the rays, that was all fine with her too.

The water beckoned her, paddling out, the waves trying to push her back into shore as she ducked under the ones that she could, once the water was deep enough. Keeping to the right side of the beach, away from the reef that sent choppy water coursing forth, she paddled at the edge of the lifeguard's flags, though she knew where the currents were on that stretch of beach. There, the lifeguards set the flags so that they only had a section of water to watch rather than a wider span. With so many out there who were not as familiar with the water as she was, she couldn't blame them, though it did restrict the scope of the water that she was, at least there, permitted to surf.

It was peaceful on the edge, however, paddling out, letting the lull of the swell soothe her, rocking her board. Only one other was near and she hadn't been lying to Raz when she'd mentioned that there were some rather fetching figures out there, for the leanly muscled stallion had caught her eye from the beginning.

She didn't hide her looks, licking her lips, hips shifting. A strong body would draw anyone's eye as his mane drifted on the back of his neck, half-dry as if it had been a while side his last ride, but her eyes drifted down his body. The line of his spine demanded attention down to his buttocks, wearing similar board shorts in a popular brand, but his appaloosa-spotted coat hinted at a blanket covering to his buttocks and upper thighs. The bulk of his coat was black, shiny with the water and sunshine, but those flecks of white made her want to pull them down, to see the patterning -- and more -- that lay beneath.

"See something you like, babe?"

It could have been something due an eye roll under any other circumstance, but a surfer's twang strung out through his tone, betraying casual laziness to everything. And that laziness was not a bad thing, not when the haste of the world pushed at everyone, demanding more, reminding furs like that very stallion that there was still more to be had from life than making the rat race, in some way, work for them.

"What do you think?"

She countered with her own smile, eyebrow raised, tail flicking up as if in invitation. A little flirt and a tease, however, was all well and good, but they were as good as two wild horses appraising each other out in the wild, far away from anyone, seeking out a partner that was on the same wavelength as them.

He grinned easily, teeth flashing between his lips, though her heart skipped a beat. Sitting up, Amethyst swung her legs over the side of the board, letting them dangle, playing through the life-flow of the water, always moving.

"Not many come out this far, you must be a strong surfer," he said, one ear flicking towards her. "You must be a strong surfer."

Chuckling, she shook her head, though that was not a denial of him.

"You could say, good enough for the water out here, surely, but you wouldn't catch me trying to take on bigger surf than this. This kinda swell I can handle."

"Then what else can you handle?"

He was bold, so bold, but her grin only widened, matching his.

Oh, yes...

"Why don't you come over here and find out?"

Her tail tried to lift but that was difficult to do while she was sitting on it, the stallion incoming, swimming strongly with just his arms. He was toned but not overly muscled, perfectly for a surfer, though she didn't need to know his background to know that he spent a lot of time out on the water. There was a peace to that kind of fur, the type that took time out away from work, and there were few past times more separating from the world that others wanted you to think was the only one than taking to water instead of land.

Back on the beach, she knew that her boyfriend was there, the wolf waiting for her, reading his book or watching the eye candy strut by. She knew that even as her fingers caressed the stallion's muzzle, welcoming him closer, her free paw splayed flat on his chest, the stud slipping into the water and pulling her with him. Amongst the light swells, no waves incoming that were rideable for the moment, their bodies made hardly anything of a ripple, her lips meeting his.

Well, he should have come out with me if he wanted to do more than look.

She moaned keenly into his mouth, heart pounding, the lust of the moment pushing her on, driving her as if it was a wave that she was catching, feeling it lift her. Yet she was no more a passive player in that moment than she was when riding a wave, their tongues tangling, lust rising, pushing up against one another as if, suddenly, there was nothing else that existed in the world for either of them.

It was a moment, a moment that would come and pass, but she didn't need to even know his name, not to lust for him. Her body prickled with lazy heat, though there was nothing lazy about what she planned to do out there on the water, groaning softly, clinging to him as if to stay afloat. The mare's board threatened to drift away as she panted softly, nostrils fluttering with greedy sucks of breath, though it was not as if he could hide his lust for her too.

"Ohhh..." He moaned, their lips broken, parted between them, a string of saliva connecting them only briefly while the waves lapped up around. "Didn't think... Mmmph... You'd go that far."

But it was all in good fun, her paw dropping, trusting him to hold her up, his lips on her throat, nibbling and nipping, teasing yet another throaty grunt from her lips. It was a moment, yet a moment that stretched out in the gentle lap of the ocean, drifting with their boards further from the flags, although the water was calmer there. Maybe the swell that she'd seen coming was more spaced out than she'd realised or maybe it had faded over the reef, but none of that mattered as Amethyst's paw squeezed the growing length of his cock through his board shorts.

She smirked, dropping a kiss on his nose, turning her back to him only to arch her back, grinding onto his shaft. Her shorts hid little, even as they floated lightly around her thighs in the lack of gravity of the ocean, rump teasing his prick until the tip slipped higher, threatening to push from the waistband of his shorts.

"Ohhh..."

His groans were wonderful, enough to make her keep pushing on, teasing and flirting, flagging her tail as he tugged his shorts down, freeing his prick in a spring of fleshy meat. The grey length was lightly speckled with pink, though she would not see that until later, the thick pole sliding over her backside as if it already knew just where it was that it wanted to go.

Amethyst nickered, throat trembling lightly, his paws at her hips, their boards drifting, bobbing, the mere act and art of surfing forgotten. It was okay, all okay, though she was sure she'd have quite a tale to tell the wolf once she returned to shore, even if he might have a few choice words and a hard, dripping prick for her while she teased him about it. With the appaloosa's lips on her neck, she grunted, head awash with her own brand of lust. What was a little fun, after all, out on the water?

She groaned, the stallion pressed to her back, legs kicking under the water, only enough to stop them putting too much pressure on their boards, though the stallion's board was liable to drift away with only one of his paws resting too heavily on it. They were close, so close, yet they had to remember where they were, the shore too far away to return to swiftly in an emergency. Yet it was that very added edge of danger that had her leaning over her board, letting him come right along with her as water swilled over the top side of the board, slipping between the patterns in the wax before the entire body of it was submerged.

She gasped, his fingers tugging her shorts down, though only enough to free her backside, his fingers hungrily seeking out her pussy, though the wetness of her folds was lost in the ocean. Yet she nickered for it, demanding it all, his finger sliding into her while his thumb brushed her clit, the natural flow of the ocean aiding their passion.

"Mmm..." She moaned, cheek pressed to the board, abs aching from holding her torso up. "Come on, stud, you can do better than that. If you don't do something...unff...proper soon, I'll head back to the beach and see if the lifeguard wants to see how a real mare rides in the changing rooms..."

But it seemed that he had no intention whatsoever of doing that, fingers working deep inside as she snorted, pushing over her, trusting the board to retain its buoyancy, the flat surface not enough to support both of their bodies at once, as much as they may have liked it. Not in the throes of passion, at least, another finger added to the first, sliding into her slickness as she slipped her ears back.

She, of course, had no intention of going elsewhere when she had a stallion right there to take her cheeky pleasure with, body burning up with need as he whuffled at her shoulder, trying to reach the back of her neck. But he had to pull her back off the board, his hardness demanding attention that she was only too willing to give, facing him and closing her hand lightly around his shaft.

"What...this?" She smirked, kissing his lips fleetingly, so quickly that he didn't have a moment in which to react. "Mmm, I think you've got something pretty thick...needing something. Just like any stud."

He grunted, losing a little of his relaxed demeanour, grumbling something about him not being just any stud, but it was hard for him to worry about something like that when a mare's paw was on his dick. She squeezed his length behind the head, paw gliding down seamlessly, teasing over the medial ring, playing with his sheath at the base. His nuts did not receive the tease that they could have at such a time, her legs going around his waist, trusting him to support her weight in the water as she let go of the board.

It was an act of faith and trust all at once, but it had to come as his prick pressed up to her pussy. She couldn't get him inside her if she clung to the board, though he held onto his behind her back, the two of them getting turned around somehow. Amethyst's arm slung around the appaloosa stallion's shoulders, the tip of his cock pressing up to the folds of her pussy while she fed him into her.

The board tugged at her fetlock, connected by the leg strap, but did not drift away as she sank onto him, taking his shaft inside her cunny, inch after fat inch. It spread her open in just the right way, just the right amount, not too big and most certainly, being a stallion, not too small. They groaned in unison, her arms going around both his neck and shoulders at once, letting him kick and kick, thrusting lightly with the natural motion of his body, though it was her that controlled the depth. For her legs tightened around him, hooves digging into buttock and thigh, rising and falling on his shaft, taking him deeper and deeper, her head falling back in the delight of the moment.

No one else. Not even her boyfriend. Oh, he could not know what he was doing out there, but she imagined the cucked wolf eyeing her up, binoculars pressed up to his face, though it was all fine for the two of them, just another story to tell later. But he could not remain in her mind while the stud of a stallion grunted and snorted before her, eyes intense, such a shade of blue that she'd never seen on another equine before, trying to kiss her even as they struggled to maintain any semblance of breath.

No words. Grunted groans, heaving moans. Yes, those were the language of lust between them as water slapped their necks, waves picking up, a little choppier than they should have been, the sun having moved across the sky into the mid-afternoon. The day was getting on but there were no eyes on them, not then, their bodies clad in the swell of the ocean, a bigger wave that would break closer to shore lifting them, boards coming along.

12