Lust in the Surf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was safe for them, at least then, the stallion clinging to the board, though the edge of it jutted uncomfortably into her shoulder blades, dipping to her upper back when it tilted a little too much. But that was no matter to them, not either of them, for the most passionate of moments were not always destined to be the most comfortable. Maybe that was why they had both, at least then and there, decided to throw caution to the sky and the sea, taking their lust and pleasure together as he throbbed thickly inside her.

The need to stay afloat meant that they could not come together too passionately, his thrusts muted and more from the need of him kicking and pushing to keep them up at the surface. For the horse didn't just need to keep himself afloat but her and the board too, or else the moment would become a whole lot less sex quickly.

Amethyst smirked, kissing his nose, capturing his lips as she sank, tightening her grip on him, hardly letting him thrust, though a kind of feral instinct still bid him too. She saw the strain in his eyes, the need in him, imagining just how his balls were throbbing at that very moment even though she couldn't take them in her paw and feel for herself.

But that was alright. That was just a little trade-off for another kind of lust for her to indulge in, a moment where she could take it for her own, remember it, tongues tangling, sweeping up against one another. All that the mare had to do was savour the hot length of stallion-cock throbbing inside her, the tip flaring a little more, closer and closer to cumming by the passing second.

Not yet though, not yet. Just a little longer, a little bit longer, they could enjoy themselves out there. There was no rush, bar the oncoming tide, and the seconds could stretch out as she moaned into his mouth, twisting her fingers into his mane without thinking, dragging him to her even more fervently than before.

Yes... Yes, sometimes, it was moments like that which were needed. He could not help but thrust, grinding deeper inside her, the shift of his hips and thighs pushing him against her. Her breasts squashed lightly to his chest, nipples softly showing through the soaked fabric of her rash vest and even the bikini top underneath too, though it was never designed to conceal anything. Out on the water, times like that were supposed to be for surfing, for relaxing, the play of the ocean. Perhaps not so much what they were using it for, as much as they leaned into it.

Passion, however, could not be held back for all that long, her hips working, finding a rhythm again, tensing her abs. Oh, how the mare would ache later, but the passion headed it off, throwing all manner of strain from the act of lust away, far away. It did not matter with his length inside her, grinding on him, his shaft pressing up against her clit as she angled her hips just right, though his paw down between their bodies, teasing it directly, would have been even better.

Maybe later...

For there were still options open as she moaned, rocking on him, panting heavily through flared nostrils, lips brushing, tongues flickering together, though the kiss was sloppier and sloppier as they sank in the water. She strained, tightening her grip on him even further, clenching down as much as she felt able to, her sex squeezing around him as muscles worked just to keep her lifted and breathing while more and more of his pre-cum drooled into her.

The stallion snorted against her shoulder and she knew it would not be long, the pressure within her lower abdomen building and building, snorting heavily, pressing against him.

So close...

Amethyst heaved, head thrown back, bumping the board, though that little knock was still not enough to dissuade her as she muffled her orgasm the best she could, ears twitching, hips working furiously. The water splashed up more vehemently around them than ever as they moaned in unison, his head sinking, water tickling at her ears, though orgasm tore through her with the raw power of a tidal wave. Such was the force that could not be stopped as she took his cock, her sex pulsing erratically around him, muscular twitches at that point of blissful ecstasy beyond her control, desire throbbing deeply through her.

She arched against him and one of his paws lustfully dropped, squeezing her arse as he climaxed too, one hard thrust of his hips dropping them both underwater while he spent his load, clinging to one another. They may have been barely under the surface but maybe there was something about air deprivation, even then, that made it most erotic, something exotic that could not be gleaned in any other moment, orgasms pounding forth, stretching on. For she felt every juddering stroke of his cock inside her, driving and pounding, aching as it pumped her full of seed that would, very soon, be washed away by the ocean.

Alas, breath had to be caught up with at some moment, Amethyst pushing up with him, her paws scrabbling for his board along with him, bodies twisted together to the side, gasping and clinging to it. Barely aware that they were breathing again, they hung onto it for dear life, the stallion quivering against her, grunting and moaning, eyes half-lidded with lust.

They stayed there, his shaft still inside her, spending forth spurt after spurt of cum, proving his virility (or perhaps that he hadn't gotten off in a while), as he stayed hard. It was the perfect moment, chests heaving for breath, lips close, touched with salt but only lightly brushing up against one another, sun on the waves and a stronger swell of waves pulling at the horizon. They would have to come apart as they teased down from their respective highs, but there was something about coming together as mare and stallion in a moment like that which was hard to pull away from.

They had time. Only a little, the lifeguards finally taking note of them, the jeep in motion, but they had some time. Snorting, the stallion bumped his nose into her neck, drops of seawater clinging to his whiskers.

"Name's Cam," he grunted, head barely above the water as he kicked and she held onto a board to keep them afloat, his hooves kicking. "Want to meet up again later?"

Amethyst grinned, dropping a kiss on his cheek, cock still throbbing inside her. Any evidence of their tryst would be washed away, but she had no intention at all of keeping it a secret. No... Oh no. Her wolf would want every sordid little detail while his nose was crammed between her thighs later that night, scooping his tongue up inside her in the hope that he could tease out a little more of what had taken place there, without him.

"I think so... And I think I have someone that I want you to meet too."

For sharing, of course, was the best part of relationship, was it not?

The stallion blinked, nickering softly, his cock slipping from her, tugging up their shorts as they turned their attention back to their boards. But they would not so easily wipe the memory of that moment from their minds as they grinned, sharing that incident with one another, even if it would blossom into something more, a little something flirtier, all in due course.

The board shorts clung to her folds, like bikini bottoms but more comfortable to move in, a cheeky grin on her lips as they made their way back between the flags. The lifeguards would have to find someone else to bother that day.

"Meet at the Mermaid pub, seven o'clock?"

Cam grinned, licking his lips, though she thought it was an unconscious motion.

"Absolutely, babe."

She shivered. It was going to be an interesting evening indeed.

And there was more to share with her wolf all over again...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Legio_Patria_Nostra

Thanks for the feedback! It was a personal story so I'm glad it was enjoyed more widely also. Always more coming. :)

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This is the first time I've ever read this genre of story, and I will say I was intrigued and entertained. I do love your writing style! Very well done!!! If you had it available, I'd rate it 5/5!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drunken Quickie A wolf stud takes a cheating vixen anthro for a quickie...in NonHuman
Stud Worship A slutty fox sucks off a sweaty stud stallion at the gym...in NonHuman
Breeding Volunteer A cuckold husband watches a stud breed his wife.in NonHuman
Swinger's Haven Swingers in the club swap partners...in NonHuman
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
More Stories