Lust is the Verdict

Story Info
Jury duty can be rewarding.
6.9k words
4.62
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

Jury duty can be rewarding

This is a story about two people who live a few miles apart and, except for the addresses, received identical letters -- a jury summons.

CAROL

"Damn, damn, damn!" I exclaimed after reading the letter. "Fuck, I don't need this."

I re-read the summons again and this time noticed that on a certain day and time I was to call the number listed to see if my group was excused.

The next day I showed the letter to my boss. "There might be a chance I'll be called," I stated in a calmer voice than the previous time. "If I do, it could put a hole in my schedule and we have that Logan account that's nearly ready to be finalized. Should I try to get out of jury duty?"

"No," my boss, Emily stated quite firmly. "It's our civic duty and I believe that if you are called and selected, you should do your part. Look at it this way, my best VP will be among a cross section of customers and maybe you'll be able to glean the acceptance and effectiveness of our adverting."

"This, um, wouldn't have anything to do with the lawsuit you won last year, would it?"

"And why not? The jury sided with me, for which I am grateful, and who knows, you might prove valuable in this trial. Now, as for the Logan contract. I'll take it over. Bring me up to speed when you're ready."

At the appointed day and hour, I called the number on the summons. I was a bit surprised when the recording announced I was expected to appear. I hung up wondering what kind of trial it would be.

LARRY

"Jury duty!" I exclaimed to nobody in the room. "Terrific!" I noticed, however, at the bottom was the number to call to learn if my group was indeed required to appear. I hoped we'd be called and that I was actually selected to serve. It would be like taking time off without having to take vacation time.

I showed it to my boss the following day and said, "If I get called, Ron can cover for me."

"Ok, I don't see any issues but I'm pretty certain you won't be selected."

"Why."

"Lawyers usually don't want engineers on the jury. We like to analyze facts and not be swayed by emotions."

Much to my delight, my group was to appear.

CAROL

I had some difficulty starting my car. Recently, it had been slow to turn over and start. After a few choice words, the motor started and I headed to the county court house and as instructed, pulled into the area designated 'Juror Parking'. An attendant consulted his clipboard, found my name, noted my car tag number, then gave me a parking permit to be displayed on the dashboard.

I walked into a meeting room and noticed a fair amount of people. There was a table off to the side that contained some refreshments. Just inside the door was a table occupied by two people. One took my name and the other handed me a survey and pencil. I took a seat and began to fill out the survey. It wasn't particularly long and it didn't ask anything personal, but rather my thoughts on legal issues.

I scanned through the survey and no sooner had I started answering the questions, the gentleman next to me finished and another man took his place. I glanced over at the new stranger and noted how handsome he was. A bit younger perhaps, or maybe more, hard to tell, but he certainly did wonders for the polo shirt he was wearing. Nice body for sure. He didn't say anything but he definitely affected my concentration.

I waited until he completed his survey then got up at the same time. He smiled and said, "Interesting questions."

I looked up at a man at least six feet tall and even more handsome than my first look. "Yes. They were," I managed to say. There was something about him that made me suddenly feel like a schoolgirl. Dark hair, brown eyes, and a friendly smile that made me warm all over.

We turned in the surveys and were instructed to wait and to help themselves to some refreshments. We headed over to the coffee urn and while I took a bagel, he did not. Self-discipline and good body, a nice combination, I thought. "I'm Larry," he said.

"Carol."

"Well Carol," he remarked as he touched my Styrofoam cup with his, "Here's to justice."

"I've never served on a jury before, have you?" I asked.

"No, I haven't. This is a whole new experience. What do you do when you're not standing around in a pool of potential jurors?"

"Advertising. You?"

"Engineering. I keep your lights on."

"Oooh. My one and only favorite utility company."

"We try. Are you the one who fills my mailbox with stuff?"

"No. I do TV and radio ads."

An hour later, after being questioned by the attorneys, I found I was juror number four.

Larry was number five.

We were now part of a civil lawsuit that involved a lot of money and could last up to a week. The jury was dismissed for lunch and opening statements would begin that afternoon. When we filed into the jury room, we learned that all had been arranged and we were bussed to a restaurant for a buffet lunch. Fortunately, the per diem covered it and no alcohol was permitted.

All the jurors sat around two tables in a side room and introductions were made. I noted that Larry and I were the only single people in the group.

LARRY

I was impressed the way jurors were treated with designated parking, and refreshments provided. After checking in I saw a guy leaving a table and the cute woman in the next seat. I quickly grabbed the newly vacant seat. As I sat down, I checked her out; cute, nice figure, and no wedding ring. I'll probably never see her again after today, I thought.

I noticed she had completed her survey yet didn't move until I stood up. Wanting to be friendly, I commented on the survey and looked at a very lovely face. She looked a bit flushed when she responded. She had sandy colored hair, hazel eyes, and a smile I'd like to kiss. Nice body and if I could hug her, my chin would rest on top of her head.

Everything moved quickly. Over a cup of coffee, we shared a bit about our professions. It wasn't long before we were part of a group being grilled by the attorneys. I felt certain I'd be rejected. Suddenly I was juror number five and sitting beside Carol.

We all went to lunch and the restaurant had a nice buffet. Carol and I joined the others in a side room and got to meet and learn a little about our fellow jurors. I thought it was interesting that among all the jurors, Carol and I were the only singles.

CAROL

Opening statements were made and the jurors were dismissed early and instructions were given.

Larry walked with me to my car and while we were still chatting, I tried to start my car. All we heard was a click.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I pounded on the steering wheel.

"My thoughts exactly," Larry added.

"Oh nuts. Please excuse my language. I ah ... "

"It's ok. Some words describe the situation better than others."

"Thank you," I said with a laugh. "Well crap. What am I gonna do now?"

"Never fear, my fair lady. Your engineer is here."

I giggle and said, "I've always wanted my own engineer."

"I'll pull my car up and see if a jumper is all you'll need."

l watched as Larry took command. He maneuvered his car close to mine and quickly had both hoods up. A few moments later, he had the cables attached and said, "Give it a try."

The car quickly came to life.

"Thank you so much." I liked him and felt an attraction I hadn't sensed in a long time. I looked at this handsome guy and my pussy responded. The car, I hoped, might provide an opening for something more. For now, I thought, it would be advantageous to let him take over. "Any suggestions, Larry?"

"Just one. Take it to the place that works on your car and have them take care of it and I'll follow. I'll take you home and then pick you up tomorrow and bring you here. Tomorrow afternoon, we can pick up your car."

"That's very generous of you. But won't that take you out of your way?"

"Carol, we both have to be here tomorrow. I don't mind helping at all. Unless of course, you'd rather call someone else."

"No. I have no one I can call."

"Well, now you do."

I told him the name of shop and called them on my cell phone. They would check out the system and have it ready for me the next day.

LARRY

I can't believe my day. First, to meet Carol, and then to be seated next to her for the next few days. She is very attractive and I would judge a little older than me. Why I feel this attraction, I don't know but I do. I sure would like to spend more time with her and get to know her better.

I'm glad I stood by when she tried to start her car. It was obvious the battery was dead. I always carry jumpers and they did the trick. I'm pleased she agreed to my suggestion, now I get to take her home. Maybe she'll let me take her to dinner and we can see how thing progress from there. I'd like to see this progress.

CAROL

When I climbed into Larry's car, I'd pretty much made up my mind, I wanted to see more of him, a lot more. Getting naked tomorrow has a nice ring and a plan. My pussy agreed. On the way home, he offered to take me to dinner. Initially, I'd thought about fixing dinner for him but then felt that might rush things. I need to feel him out before I feel him up. I agreed to dinner and insisted that it was on me since he'd been so generous and kind.

We chatted about the day and the whole trial process. We had been instructed not to discuss the trial and we didn't. It was the first time either one of us had been in a court room. My divorce was done by our attorney. I didn't have to appear. Larry said he was going to have one issue and that was the amount of sitting. I took that as a possible opening for tomorrow night.

Once home, I fixed us a drink and changed clothes. I don't have anything particularly sexy and we weren't going to a restaurant where sexy was important. The next choice was to feel naughty so I choose a simple navy skirt, thong, and a top that allowed me to go braless. We'll see how much time he spends looking at my tits. The thought of his hands and mouth on them was making my nipples hard. I brushed them to make sure they were quite visible before I joined him on my patio.

As I was walking toward him, I wasn't sure if he noticed my nipples first or my face. He definitely took a long look at my chest as I drew nearer. "You look terrific," he said with a big smile. I noticed he put his left hand in his pants pocket for a few moments. I felt that wonderful tingle in my pussy again. I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you and I mean thank you for everything."

He looked a bit surprised.

"You were so kind and helpful. I really appreciate it."

"Just being friendly."

"But we hardly know each other."

"Ya gotta start somewhere. I'm glad I could help."

I leaned into him, hugged him and kissed him again and said, "Thanks for being a friend." There was no mistaking I felt his cock pressed against my waist. Now my thong was wet.

We finished our drinks and headed to dinner.

LARRY

Carol has a nice house. Not large or pretentious; more like comfortable. She fixed Manhattans and after a toast to "the trial", she dashed to her bedroom to change. I headed to the patio.

She didn't take much time and when she returned, she was stunning. Even better, it was obvious that she was braless and that's a big turn on for me. The blouse didn't hide the fact that her nipples were hard and quite visible. I had to make a quick wardrobe adjustment for my growing member. I tried my best not to stare but probably failed. I figured she was braless for my enjoyment and there wasn't any reason not to oblige.

She caught me off guard with a kiss and I meant it, when I said I wanted to be her friend. With the second kiss, and with the way she held me, I sensed a physical confirmation. There was no way she could miss my erection. I hoped she had plans for that.

CAROL

Dinner was at a familiar restaurant we both liked. What surprised me was that given the choice, we preferred our own cooking. I quickly seized on the moment and said, "We can cook dinner at my place tomorrow."

Larry chose a filet mignon and while I normally go with salmon, I decided to follow his recommendation and order the smaller filet as well. We both agreed to the Malbec wine and settled back with a glass in hand for some conversation while we waited.

I asked Larry about his work and as he talked about his job, to which I understood practically nothing, I couldn't get over how young and handsome he was. When he finished, I said, "I really appreciate your efforts to keep my lights on. I had no idea what it actually takes. May I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"Why is a handsome guy like you sitting with me and not a girlfriend?"

He chuckled and replied, "Normally a person would say something like: 'just lucky', but actually a few months I ago my girlfriend of a several months decided we should part and just be friends."

"Forgive my boldness. Friends only and no residual benefits?"

He smiled and said, "Well, there was that in the beginning but after a month or so, she moved in with her previous boyfriend. And before you ask, we met at the gym and no we don't interact much. So, tell me about your work and why is a good-looking woman sitting with me and not a boyfriend?"

I gave him my work history and the trials and tribulations dealing with 'talent' to get an ad in the airways. I explained that I had been married for a few years some time ago and that I hadn't been all that active on the dating scene.

We'd finished dinner and were working on our second glass of wine when I thought I'd do my bosses bidding and asked, "Do you pay much attention to ads you hear or see?"

"I usually ignore them, however, sometimes I wonder about a commercial or even talk back."

"Sounds interesting. Got any examples?"

"There's one about a guy asking, "Guys do you wake up to pee?" I answer back and say, "No, I sleep through it". Then there's the woman who says, "It's borderline shocking how much energy I have." I'd like to know just how you reach borderline shocking?"

I laughed and said, "I like it. Any more?"

"Well, I have thoughts about the ED commercials, but they're X-rated and certainly couldn't be aired."

"Oh, those are the best ones. I'd like to hear them, if you don't mind."

He grinned and said, "Ok. This would be a woman on the radio." Then after looking around, he leaned in and in a low voice said, "Gals, wanna fuck but your man can't get it up? Maybe it's you. Come into our clinic and let our experts evaluate your technique. We have women who specialize in both hand jobs and blow jobs. Let us help you go riding again."

"Oh, that's beautiful," I said, laughing. The thought of giving him a blow job and hand job crossed my mind and made my pussy wet. "You could write copy. Do you have more?"

"Speaking about ED, here's one for your company. When will they show real people doing an ED ad on TV? The before and after pictures of a man's ah ... "

"Cock."

"Yeah, cock going from limp to hard." He smiled and said, "Surely you or other folks in your company might have had naughty ideas too."

"Actually, our commercials are a lot blander -- cars, diamonds, furniture, and such. But I really like your imagination. However, there is one I can share. When we do a mattress commercial, I've sometimes thought we should show the couple fucking and the woman would say that he was able to go deeper with their new mattress."

"What a great image. I can see them in action. Does he stop mid stroke so she can say her line or does he keep banging away?"

"Good question. Which do you prefer?" I answered to play along.

"It would probably look better if he stopped but you could try it both ways and run it past a focus group. Maybe even try different positions."

"I like the way you think."

"Great minds think alike."

When we exited the restaurant, we held hands all the way to the car.

We agreed to tomorrow's dinner menu and stopped by the grocery store to pick up some items including some olive oil.

"Do you cook much with that?" he asked.

"Yes, and it's also good for my skin." I didn't add that it can also be used for massage oil and if all goes right ....

He walked me to the door and I was fighting the urge to ask him in when he said, "I'll see you at 8:30 tomorrow." Then he held me in his arms and gave me a nice kiss on my lips. No tongue, but I definitely felt his hard cock press against me. I hurried inside to take care of my throbbing pussy.

I was naked by the time I reached my bedroom and decided on the vibrator that touches my G-spot and clit. I think I quickly went through all the speeds before reaching a glorious and welcomed climax.

I had a restless sleep and a wet pussy when I woke up. I jacked off in the shower, had breakfast, and waited for my handsome man.

LARRY

It was great that we both enjoyed the same food and the choice of restaurants was easy. The one we chose served great steaks and I ordered my favorite, filet mignon. It didn't take much persuasion to get Carol to try one too.

Talking about work is always tricky. How much to share without being too technical or boring? The question about my past love life was not unexpected. While I had a great sex with my girlfriend, we soon discovered that, other than the gym where I met her, we didn't have a lot in common. I wasn't surprised that Carol had been married. She's attractive and maybe a little cautious too. Still, I believe our relationship is developing just fine.

When she asked about my thoughts on commercials, it caught me by off guard. I hadn't given them any consideration. She surprised me even more when she wanted to hear my X-rated ideas. I hoped they did as much for her pussy as they did for my cock. When she said, "cock," I wanted to put her hand on mine and feel how hard it was. I really enjoyed her idea of a mattress commercial. It would be fun if we were the couple making the commercial. I hope soon she'll find out how just how deep my tool can go.

It was fun shopping with her and I decided on the way to her house that I wasn't going to end the evening on an awkward note. I gave her a good kiss on the lips and returned the favor she gave me earlier on the patio, by pressing my erection hard against her.

On the way home my mind was replaying the day. I really felt a connection. I hope she isn't a cock tease. If she is, that trial couldn't end fast enough.

My shorts were wet from all the pre-cum my dick had been oozing all evening due to staring at her hard nipples and our erotic conversations. In the shower, I quickly shot real cum from my hard cock and wished it was her hand or mouth or cunt that made it happen.

I had a restless night of sleep but woke up feeling great. I headed to the gym and then on to Carol's house.

CAROL

The morning went fairly quickly and I was surprised how interesting it was. I did my best to focus on the trial and not on Larry. During lunch, Larry mentioned how different the trial was from the reruns of Perry Mason and Matlock. He added how he wished he could stand part of the time. "My butt is tired already from sitting."

Seizing the moment, I smiled and said, "How about a massage after dinner?" He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "And with special emphasis on your butt," I added.

"Wouldn't your butt enjoy a massage too?"

I reached over, squeezed his hand and said, "You read my mind."

The afternoon session was a repeat of the morning and I made it a point to take a lot of notes. The sole purpose was to focus on the trial and not on my plans for Larry tonight. If all goes well, while performing the massage, my hands will come in contact with his cock and then soon my mouth and cunt.

When we adjourned for the day, he took me to the service center to pick up my car and I suggested he come directly to my house.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12