Lust is the Verdict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both were dressed in business casual for the trial. Larry was smartly dressed in slacks and dress shirt. I don't know what description other women would use, but to me, he was pussy tingling handsome. "I'm going to change into something a lot more comfortable," I announced.

I quickly put on my favorite 'lounge around the house' outfit: tee shirt and boxer shorts, nothing else. I came out of my bedroom and presented Larry with the same clothes. "The tee shirt might be a bit tight but I think the shorts will be ok." I didn't add that I sleep in that tee shirt. Sleeping in his arms is a lot more appealing.

He held up the shorts and noted how similar they were to mine. "They're men's boxers shorts," I said proudly. "I picked them up at a thrift store where I donate my clothes. They're very comfortable."

During his absence, I fixed our Manhattans and a few moments later he appeared looking fabulous. My tee shirt was snug and it really showed off his gorgeous body. There definitely was some noticeable freedom in his shorts as he walked into the kitchen. My pussy was dripping and my nipples were rock hard and pushed against my tee shirt. I wanted to rip his clothes off but knew it was too soon. Extending this foreplay was my immediate plan. I just hoped he didn't think I'm a cock tease. I had great plans for his cock. I gave him a hug and kiss and yes, he wasn't wearing any underwear under the shorts.

We clicked our glasses and started fixing dinner. He made the salad and I grilled chicken and zucchini on my George Foreman Grill. More than once he came up behind me, nuzzled my neck, and pressed his cock into my lower back. I desperately wanted to take his hands and place them on my tits while I reach back and play with his cock. Instead, I squeezed my legs together as tight as I could.

We had dinner on the patio and, per the judge's edict, we did not discuss the case or anything about it. We chatted a bit about our jobs and Larry was impressed that I was a VP. I pointed out that it was more to surviving the erratic world of advertising than anything else. I didn't add that I was good at my job and management kept promoting me. He was proud that he had been recently promoted to senior engineer and fortunately, it was based on credentials and performance, not age.

I know I am older than Larry and I don't know what number would make me a cougar but right now, I couldn't care less.

LARRY

I'm glad I hit the gym before picking up Carol and on to the court house. It helped clear my head. She has me by the balls and I'm pretty sure she knows it. I really enjoy the way she flirts. I'm looking forward to tonight since I've been invited to dinner. Whatever she throws at me, I'll be a willing and eager player.

The trial was interesting and my note taking helped me keep my mind off of her. It was even more important when during lunch she offered to give me a massage. Things can happen during all that touching and, as far as I'm concerned, she can touch me everywhere. I hope she feels the same.

I know I've told myself that I would play along but when she gave me a change of clothes; I was looking forward to just how much playing she had in mind. I dutifully put on the tee shirt that was a size too small and the boxer shorts. I've never worn boxers before and this had an erotic feel. There's an opening in the front and I had to make sure my dick wasn't sticking out when I walked into the kitchen. It was obvious I was swinging free when I walked in. I saw her nipples pushing against her tee shirt and I had an instant hard-on. I'm certain she felt it when she hugged and kissed me. It took Herculean strength not to rip off her shirt and plant my mouth on her tits.

We sipped our Manhattans while we made dinner. I thought I'd do some teasing and several times I came up behind her, nuzzle her neck and pushed my erection against her. All this foreplay, was driving me crazy with lust and desire. At least, I hoped it's her idea of foreplay.

CAROL

I did my best to be calm and collected through dinner. I gave my foreplay just one more part to play. Ok, maybe it was form of teasing, but I was going to make it worthwhile. "If you help me with the dishes, I'll give you that massage I promised."

"And yours," he added.

Cleanup could have been described as nearly instantaneous. If I could read his mind, I think he knew what was coming next and hopefully with some real cumming.

I took the bottle of olive oil and said, "Do you prefer dry or with the oil?"

"Oil, if you please."

I put a sheet on the floor and told him to remove his shirt and lie face down. I gave his butt a tweak and said, "Nice tush."

I started with his head and worked down to the waistband. "You have a very nice body, sir," I remarked as I pushed against his hard muscles. I gave his back and legs a good massage and left his butt for last. I got between his legs, applied a lot of oil on my hands and slid them up under his shorts and onto his bare cheeks. I worked them both at the same time and kneaded them hard for a couple of minutes before I slid my hands down and gently massaged his balls.

"Oh, my," he sighed. He moved his legs even wider for better access. I, of course, took the hint and continued with my fun.

Finally, I said, "Roll over." My heart was racing and when I looked at the bulge in his shorts, my pussy also made herself known.

I started at his head while I admired his pectoral muscles. I gave them and his nipples a lot of attention when I did his chest. I stopped at his waistband when I did his abs. When I moved between his legs, my pussy was throbbing and dripping wet. I noted his erection was pointed toward his left leg so I started on his right. I slowly worked my way up and when I got to his thigh, I pushed my hand all the way up under his shorts and just grazed his cock. I heard a sigh of contentment and noted a big smile on his face.

I was finally on the home stretch and when I did his left leg, my hand came into direct contact with his hard-on. Every time I moved up his thigh, I would push it a little more toward his middle. When it was finally peaking trough his shorts, I took it in my hands and stroked it.

"Oooh, Carol ..., "he sighed.

I smiled at him, then took his beautiful cock in my mouth and licked the pre-cum. He moaned with delight and so did I. I loved the way his cock filled my hands and mouth but the ache in my cunt needed attention. After several moments of sucking and stroking his cock, I stopped and, with care, removed his shorts. I stood up and gazed with delight at his wonderful body and at his hard cock that I would soon be enjoying. I smiled at him, then quickly pulled off my shirt and shorts. Standing naked over him made my pussy even wetter.

He grinned and in almost a whisper said, "Oh my. You look so lovely."

I thought I'd tease him with a bit of a show one last time. I straddled him and gave him a nice view of my pussy. Then I fondled and squeezed my tits for a few moments. Finally, I ran my fingers up and down my pussy and then put them in my mouth.

I dropped to my knees, gave him a kiss, then guided his cock into my eager and very wet cunt. He cupped my tits as I slowly took all he had; my cunt had never felt this full. I flexed my vaginal muscles and it was my turn to sigh.

I started with a slow tempo of rising up to the point where the head of his cock was just at my entrance, then I would push all the way down. The way his cock touched my G-spot was a sensation like no other. My body wanted a release and it wasn't long before I increased the tempo. I was soon riding at a frenzied pace and when I climaxed, I slammed down hard and collapsed in his arms.

It took some time before I recovered and feeling his hard cock still inside definitely lengthened the time. I didn't mind it a bit and I don't believe he did either.

I gave him a kiss and said, "That was incredible, and wonderful, and exciting, and ah .... and some other adjectives I can't think of right now."

"What? A VP in advertising is lacking for words?"

"Words yes, but there's one thing that's been lacking that I can fix right now." I slowly pulled off of him and moved down between his legs. His cock and balls were wet with my cum and I took great pleasure licking them.

I gave him a wink, stroked his magnificent love tool a few times, then took it in my mouth. His cock, with my juice and some added pre-cum, was a sensory delight. My pace gradually increased and he flexed his hips to match my strokes. Soon he was breathing hard and suddenly his body tensed and with one final thrust with his hips, I felt his cum pulse past my hands and into my mouth. I continued to stroke and suck until I had drained all of his delicious nectar.

I snuggled in his arms and said, "I've been wanting to do that since, ooooh, sometime yesterday."

"Me too. Tonight, was perfect. I need all those adjectives you spoke of earlier. Right now, all I can think of is, thank you."

"You're most welcome. I'll add that I thank you, my cunt thanks you, and now my mouth thanks you."

"Well, if you want to be that specific. My body and cock thank you but as for my mouth ... " He pushed me onto my back and got between my legs. He gave each nipple a wet kiss, then slid his hands under my bottom. He gave me a big grin then placed his mouth against my pussy and pushed his tongue into my love hole.

It was my turn to gasp and flex my hips as he performed his magic. "Oooh Larry," I moaned over and over. I cupped my tits and squeezed my nipples as he reamed and tongue-fucked my cunt. I could still feel the sensation of his cock in my cunt and his tongue action added to the pleasure.

He shifted my body and slowly licked up to my clit. He kissed, sucked, and licked my sensitive nub and I squeezed my nipples harder. When he inserted two fingers and brushed my G-spot, I moaned with pleasure. It didn't take long to push me over the edge and I climaxed hard. My body shook as wave after wave swept through me. He didn't stop until I reached down and pulled him off. "Stop. I can't take any more," I pleaded. I pulled him up and he kissed me. How delicious my juice tasted on his lips.

"Now," he stated. "My mouth thanks you."

My legs were weak from our fun and with Larry's help we stumbled our way to the bathroom for a shower. We took turns washing each other with particular attention given to certain body parts.

Tomorrow was another trial day so we said good night. He dressed but I remained naked just to tease him again. "Come again," I said as he walked out the door.

"Next time I'm in town, I'll look you up," he said with a grin. "By the way, I still owe you a massage."

"I'll hold you to it, sweetheart. See you at 8:30."

"Make it 8 and we'll have coffee. Oh, and by the way, how about spending the night at my place tomorrow?"

"I'll pack the massage oil."

I definitely slept better that night.

LARRY

I was glad Carol kept her promise of a massage. I really was hoping for one and I felt certain, based on how I was dressed, there would a lot more.

Her technique was very good. She skillfully used her hands and fist to work my muscles. I loved the way she massaged my butt and when she rubbed my balls, I wanted to pull down my shorts to make it easier. I knew then, this was going to be a wonderful and gratifying massage.

Carol definitely didn't disappoint. The way she did my front was brilliant. Nothing was shortchanged or hurried but the way she maneuvered my cock was perfect. The accidentally on purpose touching was driving me crazy. I watched her take my cock in her hands and then her mouth; how absolutely wonderful it felt and I moaned from the sensual pleasure.

I fully expected we'd rush to the bedroom when she removed my shorts and then got naked herself. Instead, she stood over me and gave me a delightful view of her body while she fondled her tits and rubbed her pussy. When she put her finger, wet from her pussy, in her mouth, it made my mouth water. I was looking forward to tasting her pussy juice too.

She knelt down and guided my cock to her love entrance. She slowly worked her way down and I reached up to fondle her tits. Her breasts filled my hands and I gently rubbed her hard nipples with my thumbs. I enjoyed having her on top. I could watch her face and feel her body respond to her tempo and impending climax. Each time she came down hard, there was a slight smile of satisfaction.

She controlled how fast and how deep and it wasn't long until she was riding me hard and fast. Suddenly, she tensed and slammed down hard. She collapsed in my arms and her body trembled as her climax rolled through her like a wave. I don't know how long we stayed like that but I didn't mind. I relished the feeling of my cock inside her pulsing cunt.

It was fun teasing her about being somewhat a loss for words but I felt exactly the same. I would have been happy if she'd continue riding on top but she surprised me by climbing off and moving between my legs. Feeling cum on my cock and balls is wonderful but having it licked off is fantastic. What was even better was the blowjob that followed. My balls called for a relief and she skillfully took me to a gratifying release. She swallowed and stroked my cock until I was completely spent.

I was very happy to reciprocate and eat her pussy. Her cunt was warm and wet and I gave it a good fucking and licking with my tongue. There was one more place yet to be enjoyed and that was her clit. I slowly licked my way up and planted my mouth on it. As I kissed and licked and sucked on her sensitive nub, I inserted two fingers and lightly rubbed her G-spot. It didn't take long before she climaxed again. I continued my action to prolong her orgasm. Her body was shaking when she pulled me away from her pussy and into her arms.

When we headed to the shower, we both were a little weak in the knees. The shower felt great and we both had fun washing each other. Carol soaped and rinsed my cock several times. I think I matched her with the frequency I washed her pussy but then, who needs to keep score.

It was strange getting dressed while she stood naked in front of me. I was getting another hard-on just looking at her lovely body. We bantered a bit as I walked out the door and I was glad she accepted my invitation to spend the night. I doubt we'll sleep much.

CAROL

I slept well compared to the night before and the dreams I can remember were more of a replay of the evening. The fucking and oral sex were vivid and I thought of positions I'd like to try with him. Before breakfast, I packed my overnight bag and just for fun, I included a vibrator. I didn't need much and if Larry wanted to have an evening out, I can always bring a dress.

Larry arrived promptly at 8 and I greeted him with a wet kiss with lots of tongue action. "I can still feel what you did with your tongue on my cunt."

"I like hearing that. I rather enjoyed it, too. And since we're passing out compliments, what you did with my cock was fantastic."

"I packed for tonight but I didn't include an evening dress. Do you think I should?"

"No, but I forgot to tell you I have a hot tub. It's screened off so you won't need a swimsuit."

"We can have lots of fun in a hot tub."

"Speaking of fun, isn't the trial supposed to wrap up tomorrow?"

'That's my understanding," I replied.

The morning was like a repeat of the previous day. It was the last witness of the morning that changed everything. He was an expert witness and during cross, he said something that was contrary to previous testimony. There was a terrific stir on the plaintiff's side and after a few references to some depositions there was a request to approach the bench. A couple of minutes later, we were sent back to the jury room. We had lunch and waited.

Shortly after 1 PM, the judge came in and personally thanked us for serving. He announced that the parties had reached a settlement and the case was dismissed. We said our goodbyes and headed to Larry's house. I called my boss and he called his. They both said we could come in Monday and to enjoy our time off.

Larry said, "This is great! What would you like to do?"

I gave him a kiss and said, "We have three and a half days to do .... oooh ... something like ... ah ... maybe a lot of fucking and ....?"

12