Lust of Demigods

Story Info
Lexia is seduced by a demigod in a business conference room.
1.3k words
4.22
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lexia. At the dawn of the third age of man, the wall between the universe of gods and the world of mortals crumbled into time. Mortal and immortal; the beings were forced to occupy the same space. Unity and cooperation became paramount, and I am proud to have been among the first selected to be a delegate from the world of mortals to the realm of the eternals. The meeting place, high in the snow-covered magical mountains in the realm of the gods, is where mortals and gods meet to work out differences peacefully.

The gods required attractive and beautiful men and women to be delegates to their court. Humans first tried to make selections based on ability alone and not outward appearance. The gods were lustful, unapologetically polyamorous, and viewed sexual prowess as a skill to be openly discussed; practiced and honed; valued just as any other ability. If a god did not lust after you, the professional relationship would not develop and you would be replaced.

Not to say that the reciprocal wasn't true as the gods were strict with one another. All gods, both male and female, were perfect physical specimens and immediately instilled the deepest desire from any mortal in their presence. We who possessed the constitution and resiliency to apply, and were fortunate enough to be selected by the gods, needed to be able to do our jobs effectively and professionally, all while living in the gods world of lust and ritual.

This is the story of the first god I served, and the first time I succumbed to his power and body. The god was Norite.

The experience of falling in lust with him instantly the moment I saw him was the second most erotic experience of my life. I'd heard stories of the influence these gods had on the mortal women around them. I hoped it would be true but doubted it. Until I sat down across from him at the conference table.

The conferences we held back then resembled a top level executive conference in a board room: tall windows with snow covered mountains beyond, large wooden table in the center of the room large enough for twenty, new carpet and neutral colored walls with doors out into the office space beyond. The experiences were straight forward. The gods, however, both male and female, were nude. Perfectly and flawlessly nude as they sat along one side of the table. We mortals wore business dress and sat along the opposite side.

As the meeting progressed, the feeling of carnal lust and sexual tension in the room became palpable. We addressed and discussed treaties of our new joined world, ceremonies and customs, trades and goods. They were very interested in trees. Their realm did not have wood. The entire time, Norite sat across from me and undressed me with his eyes. Not in a sleezy drunk-at-the-bar way, but in the way a man looks at a sports car: admiration, seeing true worth and value, wanting to use his skill to it to places unknown both with the option to buy and the knowledge that he would be the best driver the vehicle ever had.

In that moment, looking into those eyes and seeing all my dreams in those storms of dark brown, I knew he would be mine. Of all the women he had known in his long life, I knew in that moment that he would make love to me like I was the only one. And of all the men I'd been with before or since, I knew that one night of experiencing the lust of Norite for the first time would forever imprint itself on my mind and continue to set fire to my dreams for the rest of my life.

For the act itself, we didn't even manage to leave the conference room.

At the conclusion of the meeting, he stood and, in front of all present, asked me to stay. The other attendees reacted as different as the person: mortals a mix of shock and shame, immortals feeding on the moment and selecting partners for themselves. Most left, one couple began their act in the corner of the same room, ignoring that we were still there.

He rounded the table to stand next to me, then offered his hand. I could have walked out if I'd wanted, but after spending so many hours in his presence I was completely seduced.

I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet and into his solidly muscled arms. His kiss was hot, sweet, urgent; his hands freely explored my body; his mind occupied with discovering what gave me pleasure.

The world melted, I lost track of time and I no longer cared about anything except enjoying the experiences that he had to offer.

We moved to the conference table where his mouth indulged in my chest and my fingers traces his muscular shoulders and back, tempered into iron and scared by centuries of warfare. He used every aspect of his being to satisfy my open eagerness to accept him. It was as if his life force and body were all toys and artifacts meant only for me.

He moved his mouth to below my navel, with one hand each on my neck and right ankle he stretched me as his tongue entered me. The room turned, spun and I gave over to the urge. To this day I remember what his mouth felt like as he drank all I provided. His tongue, his lips, his breath...continue to light fire in my dreams.

Again, I lost track of time as Norite licked up my body and explored every inch. I remember laying there on the table and looking upside-down out the windows at the mountains: every moment bliss. Eventually, my lover moved his lips up my neck and pressed them to mine. I held him close and tasted myself on his kiss as he positioned himself between my thighs. I reached between us to his massive cock and positioned it for conquest. He gripped my hips and slowly, gently, pressed into me and we both; I opened to him and accepted his conquest of my body and welcomed his hardness into my depths. Gentle, each time a bit deeper; I wrapped my legs around his waist. Stars exploded behind my eyes as the next crimson rush boiled and I once again lost track of time and colors became vivid and euphoric.

He gently and passionately ravaged me, working me in to a frantic and overwhelmed sweaty body of lust, both physically and emotionally. I clawed and scratched at him, kissing and licking and biting at his kisses like his lust was the air I needed to breathe. All that mattered was to have him deeper, closer, heavier on top of me and more all inside of me.

His body growing tense and harder, inside of me, on me, around me and all-encompassing me.

Then it happened. The event horizon that countless women have experienced throughout history, yet few may ever experience hosting a god inside of them.

Norite slammed into me with the force of centuries, held me in place and himself deep, as wet heat rolled through me in surges and waves. He screamed and roared like a beast, shattering the tall windows and echoing across the mountains. In the distance an avalanche tumbled down a mountain. The world detonated in a brilliant white light as a dozen suns exploded behind my eyes and my body went numb from pleasure and emotional overload.

I was floating. Floating on a sea of pure bliss and satisfaction and comfort only gods and goddesses could provide.

I opened my eyes and looked into Norite's as he held me. I kissed him and he returned my kiss, even more passionately then when we started.

I wasn't sure if that first encounter was the end, or if it was the beginning of something amazing. At that time, with him deep and pulsing inside me, unloading the last of his immortal seed deep into my womb, I held him close and didn't care.