Lust of The Shy

Story Info
How a shy and quiet girl gets her desires fulfilled.
2.3k words
4.18
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So recently a new maid joined to do the chores. In India it is quite often that the maids get changed and even their monthly wages are low. She was quiet and shy. She had no problem with whatever chores she had to do. Maybe it's because of her nature or her situation that she complies with whatever task given. She was decent at her work but was always late. Her name was Pranjal (age approximately 28). Her complexion is kind of a petite. Even though being shy and quiet, she always walked with her back straight and with confidence.

Our apartment is quite a bit old and so there are always problems occurring here and there. Busy with all the other problems we didn't focused on the valves in our bathroom and as a result some of them started to leak. As our bathroom size is small, she used to sit on a small stool to do the utensils. One day as usual, she sat down on the stool and started doing the chores. Suddenly, from a faulty valve water started to leak. As being too shy and quiet, she didn't spoke a word about it and continued doing her job. After her work was finished and as she was heading towards the door to exit. I noticed her dress being a bit drenched and her bra being visible. She was aware about it too, but tried to show as nothing had happened. I felt bad for her and decided to fix the valves by myself.

The next day as usual she arrived and started doing her work. Now, as her working time was in the afternoon, mostly by that time of the my mother used to go to sleep. She again sat down on the small stool and started doing her work but, this time I decided to check if the same valve which drenched her was leaking or not. Now I knew that it would not be wise to just sneak up upon her and see so I decided to pretend visiting the washroom (as it was just next to the bathroom and in front of it was the wash basin with a mirror above it). After coming out and when washing my hands, I saw through the mirror that the valve I tried fixing yesterday was malfunctioning ever more! Now I was there shocked and totally embarrassed of myself and to even add it up, she looked me in the eyes through the mirror! I quickly turned back and gave a wry smile and said,

"Sorry for this, we've not been paying much attention to the bathroom area and I saw that valve was leaking a bit yesterday, so I tried to fix that up by myself and now it looks like I've messed up pretty much."

Without wasting much time further I started approaching towards the valve when suddenly my right foot slipped forward on the soapy floor and my knee touched her breast. Quickly tightening the valve close I stepped back and to my surprise she gave me a gentle smile, softly saying just two words,

"Thank You."

Upon hearing those I felt a sense of relief and soon the awkwardness dispersed. I left from their back to my chair in the hall and she continued doing her work. After sometime as she was leaving our eyes once again met and this was when I saw a smile on her lips. I lightly nodded and she left. Some days passed after that incident and with that new incident arises.

From that day on I've been noticing her gazes on me whenever I am either working, or watching TV or reading a book. At first it felt weird but later I thought maybe she had no one to talk to and that incident helped her open up a bit. Maybe she was asking for attention so that she could talk about stuff with me.

One day my mother decided to visit my grandparents. And as my father used to run a shop, he was unable to go with her. I too was busy with my own work and studies. So she decided to book a cab. A day prior to leaving she talked to the maid about daily work and to make rotis (Indian bread) for the family as she won't be at home for some time and also to collect extra wages from me.

The day when my mother left to visit her parent's, the second incident happened. We usually keep unwashed utensils in a tub on the passage between main hall and the kitchen. She carries the tub to bathroom to wash them. This time she went into the bathroom first and then came to the hall where I was reading a book to say that the utensil soap bar was finished. I got up from my couch and as I was heading towards the kitchen walking behind her to fetch a new bar, she suddenly bent down and my crotch collided with her ass. I was in complete shock now and was unable to think of the situation. She swiftly straightened up and turned round. We were now standing very close and facing each other. She always used to put on a nice talcum or perfume and standing this close to her the sweet scent was even sweeter. As I got to my senses I stepped a bit back and said,

"Hey, why would you bend down all of a sudden",

"Sorry but I had to pick that tub up", she replied.

With that she she picked it up and went towards the bathroom. I noticed her blushing as she was heading away. I fetched the soap bar and handed to her in the bathroom. Mostly she won't meet my gaze but this time she did and gave a little smile too. Throughout the rest of the day I was constantly thinking whether it was intentional or accidental.

The following day proved her intentions. I was sitting at the foldable dinning table we have in our kitchen. She arrived at her usual time and rung the bell. I opened the door and saw that she was wearing a bit different types of clothing than her regular ones. The neck was a bit deeper and she was also wearing a lipstick. I opened the door, eyes never leaving off her. She blushingly came inside as I shook my head and returned back to my chair. After putting her hand bag down in the main hall she came to pick the tub. Her dupatta again slipped off and out of the corner of my eye I saw her cleavage. She looked up to check whether I was looking or not and went inside the bathroom. Now here I was with a bulge in my pant wondering how would they look like without any clothes on.

As being young she completed her work quickly and came back to place the tub back to its place. Already aroused me was unable to control myself and looked at her cleavage directly this time as she was putting the tub down and quickly looked back towards my laptop screen. Well, it seems like she noticed two things. First, my gaze on her cleavage and second the bulge in my pant. Smiling she approached and stood besides me. At first I was a bit hesitant but finally look up at her.

Smiling she said,

"Well, what do you think of my look today?"

"Well I see you have dressed different that usual today, what's the occasion?", I replied.

"I have been noticing you most of the time but you never look back at me. So I thought why not dress up a bit and apply lipstick to make my appearance attractive."

To that reply I laughed a bit and said, "well well, yeah you're surely are looking great today."

"But also standing this close to you I have noticed the bulge in your pant. Both the time I caught you looking at my cleavage. Do you desire to look at my breasts?"

With that she took my hand and placed it on her breast. As I started massaging them, I was hearing her soft moans.

"The incident yesterday happened... it was my plan. I directly went into the bathroom and hid the soap bar and just when I knew you were too close behind, I bent down so that I could feel your cock against my ass."

I replied, "Hmm, I knew there was something wrong with the soap bar, I was sure I saw it when I was bathing in the morning."

She bent down a bit to caressing my erecting cock. As a moan escaped my mouth she turned to looked in my eyes and we started kissing.

As things started heating up, I pushed my chair away from the table and pulled her on my lap, kissing even more fervently. I could tell she was waiting for this moment from a long long time. The way she was responding to my kisses, the way she was grinding on my lap. She was on fire. I too was drinking everything at the moment. Her soft lips, her juicy saliva, our hot tongue battling out. The room was filled with our muffled moans and kissing noises.

After breaking the kiss, she looked at mouth and started laughing to which I questioned, "What's the matter? What's so funny?"

Apparently all the making-out had her lipstick smeared on my mouth. She used her hand to rub a bit from my mouth and showed it to me. Laughing I said, "well if so, then I believe I have to wipe it onto something".

With that I pulled the dress over her head, and shoved my face between her breasts. My hands roamed her back searching for the hook. After unhooking the bra I relaxed back a little to admire her beauty to which she started blushing even more. I took her breasts in my hands and started massaging them in a circular motion. She was in cloud 9 and was humping, biting her lips and moaning. Unable to control further I started licked, biting and suction her nipples. Her breaths became sharper as she started breathing from her mouth. As my hands were behind her back I pulled her closer. Once again as our eyes met, we crashed our lips and got engaged in a passionate yet furious kiss.

As it started to get hot I removed my t-shirt and threw it away. With a mischievous grin, she whispered into my ears,

"I've been wanting to feel your cock from so long. So now you just sit back and relax."

With that she started planting kisses on my neck, then gradually went lower kissing her way to the bottom. Caressing my bulge she said,

"Well looks like my juices have flown onto your bulge and made it wet down here. We have to get rid of this pant."

Grinning in excitement I lifted my hips a bit so they she may easily pull off my pant.

Now I was running out of patience and the erection started hurting me. She started licking it on the underwear. Her hot breath on my bulge was driving me crazy and the pre-cum started gushing out. After few licks she said,

"well I don't want to keep your waiting for long" and with that she pulled down my underwear too, revealing my fully erected cock now.

Excitement and an element of surprise can be seen as her eyes were travelling from the base to the top. She held the cock in her little hand.

"It surprised me even knowing that it was big enough from the bulge. See how my little hand can hardly cover the girth of your shaft."

Smiling I nodded. She started stroking my cock and as she increased the pace the foreskin got pulled down.

Worried at first, hunger can be seen in her eyes but, she was hesitant. With one hand I guided her mouth near my cock and with little encouragement she put it in her mouth.

"Aaah....", moan escaped my as I could feel the hotness of her mouth. At first she was only nibbling at the tip of the penis but soon she started going down taking in more of the shaft.

The feeling was heavenly, I had never felt anything like this before. All this was helping in building up intense pleasure inside me. As she picked up the speed and the more she was going down more was building the pressure. Soon my cock started throbbing and I knew I was going to burst up. I was so overwhelmed by the sense of pleasure that I was unable to warn her.

She knew that I was about to cum in her mouth, but even knowing so she didn't stopped. Instead, she picked up the speed and helped me get even closer than ever.

Finally, I burst opened in her mouth. The intensity was so much that the cum was overflowing from her mouth and dripping on her breasts.

"Sorry for that, I was so overwhelmed by the pleasure, I forgot to warn you." I said panting.

She blinked her eyes while smiling as she gulped down the load in her mouth.

After cleaning the rest of the cum, and as she was about to leave I came to her from her behind and hugged. Blushingly she turned around and I gave her a kiss on her lips. After what felt like an eternity, we hugged tightly and she left, giving me one last wink.

The story continues...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! This is ImgOppai, thank you for reading till the end.

I apologize for any mistakes in my story as my English isn't that good yet.

But if you enjoyed reading this story, make sure you give it a like/vote it (this will motivate me even more to write the second part of the story), comment down to let me know your thoughts and follow for more stories to come!