All Comments on 'Lust on the High Seas Day 04'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FurryFaceFurryFacealmost 6 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

This series is certainly intense.

I thought it was funny the way Macey was leading on the lad, but I hope he was pretty. He sure didn't seem very bright. Then the session with 7, or was it 8 people. A few too many to keep track of (I think I'll have to read it again), but very raunchy.

And lastly the bit about mum's desert - I couldn't stop laughing.

My only worry now is, how do you follow that?

Keep it up - it's brilliant :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ENJOYING YOU WRITING

Thanks for sharing.

And when ready I look forward to another chapter in this saga.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
this was another good chapter

ya it got a five star from me, but i did hope for the dad to do some exploring after the dinner,

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
Liked the orgy...

but why all the crying and struggling? Why not just show that you enjoy it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Enjoyed the story immensely. Liked the way Macey took control over Danny. Loved the descriptions of the lesbian party (8 participants were a lot to keep track of, but still manageable). Thought the crime brûlée ending was hilarious. Don't ever tell mam, though, if it actually happened that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...