Lust on the Prairie

Story Info
A mother and son find love in 1867.
3.3k words
4.57
50.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

Lust on the Prairie -- 1867

It was hot out. At least 90 or more. The sun beat down on her with a vengeance as she picked vegetables from the gardens and loaded them up in her basket. Sweat poured from her brow in steady drops as she paused and looked around for Ty, her son. He was supposed to be tending to the hogs. She saw the hogs, but not Ty. "Tyson!" she yelled, looking around, shielding her eyes from the sun. That boy of hers had probably run off to the fishing pond again. She set her basket down and walked over to the hog pen. He had fed them and cleaned the pen already. She was impressed. She looked around and didn't see him in the barn, but that didn't mean he wasn't bedded down napping in one of the stalls. His chores were done. He could fish or nap or do whatever. She could use some help with the gardens, but oh well. She was almost done anyway herself.

Eliza smiled and went back to picking vegetables and looked up after 30 minutes to see Ty walking up carrying two freshly caught rabbits. He had his father's rifle folded down in his arm and was holding them up with pride as he approached the fence to the yard. He walked up and gave her a kiss and tasted her sweaty flesh.

"Stew tonight?" He asked, smiling.

"Boy you are lucky you don't get skinned like those two will be, running off like that without telling me." She said, poking him in the chest. She smiled. "But you got your chores done so I don't see no harm being done, 'cept worrying the ghost out of me like that."

"I'm sorry, Momma, I thought you heard me say I was done and going hunting." He kissed her on the forehead.

"Rabbit stew sounds good. I have plenty of vegetables to go with them. Fetch me some potatoes?"

"I will skin these after I draw you a bath. You're deserving of one right now, and that's probably why the holy ghost is trying to leave." He laughed.

Eliza laughed as she smacked her son on the arm playfully. "You ain't such a catch right now either, boy." She said, grabbing her basket as they walked back to the house. "

Eliza had him wait on the bath for a bit until the sun went down. There would be no sense in taking a hot bath as long as the heat was cooking them. Ty instead skinned and prepped the rabbits for the stew and after delivering the meat to her, he washed up before heading up to the lake to take a cool bath. She smiled at her handsome son. She didn't know what she would do if he was gone too. Ronald was gone. He never returned from the war. She didn't know if he were alive or dead. The war was over, had been for a few years now, and still nothing. No word on his well being. She chopped the vegetables and pealed the potatoes and threw them into the pot and added seasoning.

Ty undressed and set his clothes on the bank and grabbed his soap before stepping into the warm waters of the lake and dunking himself. He smiled, swimming back for a bit and enjoying the fresh water on him. He stopped and lathered up, making sure to get all those areas that stunk the most. He was running the soap over his cock when it started to feel really good. His erection grew. He looked around and saw no one. There was no one for miles and miles except his mother, and she was busy cooking. He rinsed and stepped out of the water and sat on the bank. His erection looked nice and big to him and he took it and held it, slowly stroking it's water wet length. He was tall and muscular. Handsome with short brown hair and brown eyes. All the girls liked him. Some of the women fancied him too. He was 19. He wanted to go fight in the war when he was old enough, but his father left him to be the man of the house to take care of his mother and the farm, and taking care of her was far more important to them both than going off and getting shot at.

Ty lay back and let the last rays of sun bath him as he stroked his large cock. It felt good to be outside, naked and pleasuring himself so freely. The sounds of nature. The warm breeze and the feel of the grass on his naked body only enhanced the thrill of it. Usually if he wanted to do it he had to go into the barn up in the loft and play with himself. He hated that. It smelled and he couldn't focus on anything. Out here he had a full erection that was hard and long. He spit in his hand and placed it back over his cock and continued. He thought about Mrs. Adams down at the Post office where they got their letters. She was pretty. Long blonde hair done up really nice. Glasses that made her already beautiful blue eyes bigger and prettier. She smelled good. Like flowers. He didn't know what kind of perfume she used, but it smelled really good.

Eliza looked out the window to see if she could see Ty coming down from the lake. He had been gone awhile and he said he would help draw her a bath. She tossed her apron down and grabbed the rifle as she left the house. She always brought the rifle with her. She wasn't as trusting of the area as Ty or her husband was. She grumbled to herself as she walked the path Ty had worn into the field over the years going to and from the lake to swim and bathe. She stopped as she climbed up a small hill to the lake and saw Ty. He was on his back, buck naked and pleasuring himself. She looked away at first, but then turned back more out of curiosity than anything. He had a nice strong body. His muscles were lean and defined and flexed as he moved his arm up and down as his big strong hand gripped his large manhood. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes grew wide at the size of his manhood. It was far bigger than his father's. The way that he handled it and the look on his face was pure pleasure. She was ashamed of herself for watching. Far more ashamed for the wetness growing between her thighs and the flush to her face. It was nice to see a man again though. Even if it was her own son, he was still a vision. She watched as he jerked and raised his hips up in the air, bucking them as he stroked himself. She brought a hand to her mouth as he pumped faster and faster and then came, and the amount of fluid that came out was almost unnatural. It shot out in thick long streams and as he continued to stroke, it continued to come out and land on his chest and stomach. He collapsed and lay there for a bit.

Eliza stepped back and quietly went back down to the house. Her face was hot and her groin even hotter. She was aroused more than she cared to admit. She poured water into the wash basin and ran a cold wet rag over her face and down her neck. She fanned herself. She closed her eyes to think of something else, but all she could see was his naked body and his large manhood. It looked...well, it look beautiful to her, and that was a part of the shame she felt. She had never been with another man other than her husband. But he was gone, and she had no plans of courting anyone until she knew one way or another if Ronald was still alive. She looked up to see the brown bottle of bourbon and looked around to see if Ty was coming. She grabbed it, opened it and took a drink real quick before placing back up on the shelf. The smooth kick to the back of her throat felt real good. But it didn't help. The shot of bourbon down her throat only fueled the image of him ejaculating all over himself. Thick streams of white creamy seed cascading down over his chiseled chest.

Ty walking in the front door carrying pales of hot water caused her to blink and look at him as if coming out of a deep sleep or fog. She smiled at him and composed herself. "You alright, Momma?" He asked, bringing the pales to the back area where the tub was.

"Huh? Oh, yes, just the heat is all finally got to me for a spell. I'll be fine."

Ty came back and kissed her on the head and walked back to the door. "I have more water heating up and we'll have you a bath ready shortly."

"Thank you, Ty." She said, she stirred the stew in the pot and tapped the spoon on the side.

Eliza undressed and set her clothes aside. She was naked now and thoughts of Ty still ran through her head. The more she thought about it though the less ashamed she felt. She looked down at her thick mound of dark hair as she lowered herself into the hot water. She looked up to Make sure Ty was outside still. The privacy curtain was closed in case he had to come in, but otherwise she was alone. She slid her hand over her thick mound and down to her lips. She had been wet since she saw Ty up by the lake. Shame was going away and her arousal at the thoughts of him were coming in strong. She felt her arousal deepen as she slid a finger up inside her. She moaned softly, looking around and sat down, submerging herself and getting her hair wet. She was still quite attractive. She could have suitors if she chose to. Her breasts were still firm and her hips and thighs still pleasing she thought. She hated all of her body hair though, but what was a woman to do? Men didn't seem bothered by it. Ronald hadn't been. She ran the soap up her legs and down her thighs as she leaned back and raised her right leg above the water.

It was still quite lovely she thought. She thought of Ty again as she could hear him outside yelling at the animals as he put them in the barn for the night. She knew he was busy. She raised her other leg and propped them both up on the sides of the tub. Her hands went down between her thighs and she caressed her upper thighs and down to her sex. She moaned, feeling the arousal being released. She pictured his long manhood as he ran his hand up and down. The pleasure on his face as his moment was arriving. She leaned her head back and moaned as her fingers found her clit and stroked it lovingly. It was hard and felt good under her touch. She hadn't touched herself in a long time. It was supposed to be wrong, sinful and lead to temptation and lust. She really didn't care at this point. Her soul was burning as it was now, but not in damnation. It was burning for sexual release. She reached up and felt her breast and gently pinched her nipple. Her fingers probed her lips and teased her engorged clit. Her moans were steady now and soft as she brought herself closer to her orgasm.

Ty watched through the window of his mother's room as she bathed. He had his trousers down and was stroking his cock again as he watched her. Her large breasts rose up out of the water as she gave herself pleasure. He loved watching her bathe, but she hadn't done this before. His cock was hard, much harder than earlier. He knew what she was doing. There were no books that taught them this, but he had been with women that have done this for him, and it always got him hard. He stroked faster as he heard her moaning through the window. He watched as her head leaned back and turned side to side as the ripples and splashes of water increased the faster she moved her arm.

Ty came just as his mother raised up out of the water and she arched her body and threw her head back and cried out as her own orgasm arrived. He shot thick gobs all over the outside of the wall and ducked away from the window as he pumped his cock and released the rest into the dirt.

Eliza relaxed as she caught her breath and gently stroked herself as her orgasm subsided. She finished bathing and climbed out and dried off. They can empty the tub in the morning. She dressed in a white night gown and sat on her bed brushing her hair. She heard Ty knocking on the front door and let him know that she was dressed, and asked that he check the dinner.

"Dinner is almost ready." He said after a bit, poking his head into her room from behind the curtain. "Should I set the table?"

"Yes dear, and thank you." She smiled. "Fresh bread too."

They ate dinner quietly. Neither had anything to say. She tried bring up the rabbits and him catching them was good and the stew was delicious, but the conversation fizzled soon after. Eliza could hear a storm approaching and was thankful for the rain that was coming. After dinner they cleaned up and turned in, Ty was asleep when heard the loud cracking of lightening and sat up in bed. He wasn't afraid, even though the storms on the open prairie could get pretty mean. Ty listened at the thunder and knew that it wouldn't be going on for too much longer. He got up and walked out to check on the barn just in case there was a lightening strike. He didn't need a barn fire. He opened the shutters and looked out to see heavy rain and darkness. The barn lit up from the flashing storm only. He closed the shutters and was heading back when his mother called to him. He looked behind the curtain to her room. She was sitting up in her bed. "Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Yes." He replied, yawning. "Sorry, yes, I was just checking. That last one was really loud."

"Yes it was." She agreed and scooted over. She pat the bed beside her, his father' side. "Come, keep me safe."

Ty crawled in and she covered him. Eliza kissed him on his forehead and snuggled in. She opened her eyes a few hours later to feel him pressed up against her with his arm around her. He was sound asleep. Unlike his father though, he wasn't a snorer. She butted up against him and got comfortable, holding his hand gently as the storm outside boomed off in the distance. It was still raining pretty heavily. She loved the sound of the rain. It wasn't long before she felt the first stirring of his erection. She opened her eyes as it pressed against her backside and seemed to grow bigger as she lay there. She wanted to say something to him. Maybe get him to roll over. She thought of getting up out of bed and going to use the outhouse, but with it pouring like that, her bad excuse would just get her drenched. She lay there quietly as it pressed up against her. It felt huge and hard and thick. She pictured him at the lake, naked and chiseled and hard, stroking it and the look of pleasure on his handsome face. It throbbed. If she closed her eyes she could feel it throbbing. She could feel the wetness between her thighs as her excitement grew. Her clit throbbed and she closed her eyes tight as if to block herself from feeling or her thoughts from thinking. Eliza pushed her hips back against him and felt it press harder against her.

They both had simple sleepwear. He a long night shirt and her a gown. Both were thin enough that she felt his erection poking at her nicely. She slid her hand down slowly and pressed her fingers against the front of her gown and between her legs and felt the heat of herself. She squeezed her lips gently as his erection pressed into her. She moved her hips slightly and bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning. She felt his hand squeeze her breast and caress her nipple. They grew stiff under his hand and she looked back to see him watching her. He kissed her shoulder and pinched her nipple softly and brought his hand up and slid it along her side to her hips. Ty moved up and leaned in and kissed her, and she didn't protest his advances. She kissed him back and brought her arm back and pulled him to her as they kissed again. She moaned now, openly as he slid his hand down over the crotch of her gown and pulled her into him. He slid his hard cock against her and his hand between her thighs. He could feel her wetness and pulled her gown up. He looked down at her round bottom in the light of the full moon now shining in through the window. Is was soft and pale, but it looked very nice to him. He pulled his shirt up and released his cock. It sprang forward hard and rigid and he stroked it.

Eliza closed her eyes as he positioned himself behind her. She felt the large head at the opening of her sex and she reached down and guided him inside. When he pushed himself inside she felt her climax erupt inside her. His long powerful cock filled her up. He lifted her leg and slid himself back and forth inside her, making her cum immediately. His cock felt so wonderful after so long of not feeling anything. She could feel the strength behind it. The girth. The rigid hardness felt like oak being pushed into her. She moaned loudly and held on to the bedding as he picked up his pace and then stopped and pulled out. He rolled her over and got between her legs and pushed them up. She looked him in the eyes and he looked down at her and slid himself back into her. He groaned as her hot wetness swallowed him and gripped him and bathed his cock in her juices. Eliza couldn't believe what they were doing, but it was happening and it was wonderful. She held onto her legs as they leaned together and kissed again. Each other lips felt wonderful. Ty loved the sight he saw when he looked at his mother. The look of bliss, of rapture and pleasure washing over her beautiful face as he made love to her.

She was hot, tight and she was wonderful. He could feel himself ready to climax. It was edging closer and closer. He looked at her and she could tell too. He pulled out and was going to cum on her but she sat up and took him in her mouth and swallowed his thick cream as it pumped inside her mouth. She coughed and gagged but managed to complete his ejaculation and take every drop. She swallowed and then took him down her throat a bit. Ronald loved it when she took his cock into her mouth. He was much smaller, but she knew what to do. Ty felt the final bursts of pleasure fade as she sucked on him. He fell back some and looked down at her as she let his cock go and looked at him.

"You really are the man of the house now, Tyson." She smiled.

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers