Lust Or Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now heard both of them reach the top together. Both were making those climax sounds that always meant the ultimate in passion. God they sounded really sexy. And now she was so close. She sped up the vibrator and that was just the push she needed. She climaxed hard, spasm after spasm ran through her, her legs opening and closing, and her hips moving of their own volition. When she finally came down from her high she removed and shut down the "rabbit". She set it aside while she basked in the aftermath of her climax.

God that was good, but not as good as a man. A man would feel real nice against her right now. She suddenly hoped that Steven was even just acceptable. If he was, she was going to fuck his brains out.

In the bedroom next door, Donald and Dana were holding each other enjoying the aftermath of good sex. She was also enjoying the feel of his skin on hers as well as his body heat. He was lazily tracing patterns on her lower back and butt with his fingers.

She moaned a little and opened her eyes to look at him. She said to him, "I need to tell you something. This was just as good as last night. In fact, you make me feel things that no one else has before. You are the best partner I have ever had."

"You are really good yourself. It is really easy to make you feel good because you are doing your best to make me feel good. I could get really used to this."

"Me, too. I like being with you. I want to make it last as long as we can."

"Same here."

They continued to hold each other, not wanting to let the other go. After a while they disentangled from each other and laid on their backs.

"So what did you think of Cindy?"

"She's great. She has a level head on her attractive shoulders and the hair that Steven will really go for. She seems really nice and she's a lot like you."

"That's the thing that really attracted me to her. We are so alike, we like the same things, both have a high powered sex drive, and even though we are both extroverts, we get along with each other without a single problem. I love her like a close sister."

"That was easy to see. She's a great person and I already like her a lot. She's like you in that respect, she's easy to like."

They talked for a while longer. At about nine o'clock Donald said he needed to leave. He hoped to talk to Steven tonight and feel him out. Dana understood and watched him get dressed. When he finished he leaned over her bed and kissed her lightly.

"I will try to call you tomorrow morning and let you know how things are going."

"Okay. I don't have any classes between ten and eleven So try to make it during that time."

"Will do. Goodnight, sleep tight."

"You, too."

He opened her door and turned back to her before going through it. He smiled at her and then closed the door. He walked softly through the hallway into the living room. Cindy was on the couch with a book in her lap.

"It was nice meeting you, Cindy."

"You, too, Donald."

He went through the front door to his car.

When the door was closed Cindy got up and went to Dana's room. She knocked on her door.

"Come on in, Cindy."

She opened the door. Dana was still naked on her bed, which was no surprise to Cindy. They were pretty casual about nudity in the apartment. Cindy sat on the bed and giggled a little.

"So tell me all about it. Was it as good as last night?"

She thought for a moment. "Maybe better. He's a great sex partner. I'm going to try to keep him around for a while." She paused and then asked, "Did you get horny listening to us?"

"God yes. It sounded so sexy I had to masturbate."

"You're a sexy slut yourself, aren't you?"

"That I am. I just can't help myself."

They both giggled at that. Cindy loved being open about sex with Dana. Their relationship actually got better when they opened up to each other about anything and everything, but especially sex.

"Does he have a big penis?"

"It's not huge, but it fits me nicely. I get that full feeling when he is in me."

"God, you're making me horny again."

"Oh yeah, he is very attentive to my breasts, which you know I like. And we tried a different position tonight, doggy style. I don't usually like it but he hit spots in that position that no one ever has before. It was quite stimulating. He made me cum in that position so I guess I can get used to it."

"Okay, okay. Enough already. I get the idea."

They both giggled again. They both loved to tease the other about sex. It was actually kind of funny because they had never had sex together, although both of them had thought about it.

"Well, I guess I should leave you to get unpacked. Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, I will."

Cindy got up and left to return to her room.

As Donald was driving back to his apartment he was trying to figure out how to introduce the idea of a double date to Steven. They had never done a double date together so he wanted to get it right. Then there was the added complication of Dana being his date and not Steven's date. He would just have to be careful.

When he entered the apartment Steven was already there.

"Hey, buddy. You are late tonight."

"Yeah, I finally got a topic approved for my thesis and I stayed late at the library to do a little research." he fibbed.

"Congratulations! I'm still working on a topic for mine but I think I'm getting there."

"I heard about Dana. I'm sorry about that. I liked her."

Steven was silent for a second. "I guess I was hoping for something that was not possible. I'm going to miss her, but I just have to get over it."

"Maybe I can help with that. I have a date for Friday night and she has a roommate. Maybe I can get you a date with her."

"I don't know."

"I think you would like her. She's pretty and has long auburn hair."

Steven's ears pricked up. "You don't say. Is she nice?"

"Very nice. She's outgoing and nicely built. And you need to get back up on that horse."

Steven thought about it a minute. "Okay, it might be worth a shot. Where are you going?"

"Don't know yet. Do you have any place special in mind?"

"How about the Game Parlor?"

"Yeah, that could work. That's a fun place. Okay, let me set it all up and I will let you know the details tomorrow."

"Works for me."

"By the way, her name is Cindy."

"Thanks."

Donald left it at that. Steven had not asked too many questions so the hard part had been delayed until Friday night. And the Game Parlor was the perfect place, it was very public and very fun. They had good food and lots of games to play. He had been there a few times and liked the place. If Cindy was even half into games as much as Steven was it would make for a wonderful place to have the two of them mix it up together.

He turned a went to his room. He was very satisfied with tonight's outcome. Now if the rest would come together as easily everything would work out.

The next morning he had breakfast with Steven as usual and then left for classes. At a little after ten he texted Dana and let he know the current situation. She wanted to meet him for lunch. He only had time to grab something quick so he suggested they get together at the Student Union. She agreed and they set up a meeting place.

He left for the Union at noon and found Dana at the spot agreed on. They went upstairs to the cafe and got sandwiches and drinks. When seated Dana opened the conversation.

"Thanks for getting everything set up. I hope it was not too much trouble."

"Oh, no trouble at all, really. It was actually much easier than I thought it would be. He didn't ask too many questions and I hooked him with Cindy's hair color. And his suggestion of the Game Parlor was brilliant."

"I've never been there. Is it a nice place?"

"It's perfect. The place is large and full of different kinds of games and the food is really good. I've been there a few time and really enjoyed myself. Is Cindy into games at all?"

"A little. I've never seen her play video games, though."

"That's okay. This place has all kinds of games and you can win some really nice prizes if you are willing to spend a bit more money. But mostly it just fun and not really too expensive. It will be worth it though if the two of them have a good time."

"Have you told him about us, yet?"

"No, he didn't ask and I didn't volunteer. I figure if we throw all of it at him at the same time it will be too much to process at one time. I think what we have to do is put them together as soon as we can and then disappear for a while. This is the perfect place to do that. Can you and Cindy meet us there?"

"Yeah, I know where it is. We can meet at the front door."

"Good. When we get inside what you need to do is get excited about something and drag me away from Steven and Cindy. That will make sure nothing happens between Steven and me, or you."

"Good idea. Leave them alone and let Cindy do her magic. And give Steven a chance to calm down and roll with what is happening."

"I think we can do this. We just have to hope that Cindy likes him."

They ate in silence for a while.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" she asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. I've got a test tomorrow I need to study for. Sorry, I would rather be with you but I just can't."

"I understand. Don't worry about it. Things like that will always come up. I guess I will have to wait for tomorrow."

When they finished, he kissed her goodbye and went back to his next class. Dana left to find a place to study and wait for her next class.

At the end of her last class Dana went back to her apartment to wait for Cindy. She had a late afternoon class and would not be back until around five. While waiting she finished unpacking her stuff and studied a little. At five fifteen Cindy arrived and immediately went to Dana's room.

"Hi. How goes the plan for tomorrow?"

"Actually, it's great! We're going to the Game Parlor. Have you ever been there?"

"I have, it's a great place. Last time I was there I had a lot of fun. They have lots of games to play that I like."

"Well that's good news. We were afraid that you didn't like games."

"Well, I'm not much into video games but this place has a great variety of different games. It's great fun. Oh, and the food is also good."

"Okay, sounds like we've picked the right place. Just so you know, we have a plan and we don't want you to be surprised at what's going to happen. We will meet at the front door. After a minute I will get really excited about something and drag Donald off leaving the two of you alone. From then on it's all on you."

"Thanks for telling me. I can work with that plan. I am so horny he's going to be lucky if I don't drag him off somewhere to fuck his brains out."

They both giggled at that.

"What time are we meeting?"

"Six. Is that okay for you?"

"Oh sure. My last class tomorrow ends at three so that's plenty of time."

"Good. Well, I hope you and Steven have a good time. But most of all I hope you get laid."

"Me, too. You want some supper?"

"Yeah, but just something lite. Do you have any salad?"

"I do, it's in the fridge. Help yourself."

"Thanks."

"Is Donald coming over tonight?"

"No, he has a test to study for. So I guess it's just me and you tonight. Just like old times."

"Sounds good."

Cindy went to her room. Dana read a little longer and then went to get the salad. Cindy had made a mixed greens salad and there was a big bowl of it. She got a bowl and filled it with the salad then fetched some low calorie dressing to put on it. She got a canned drink from the fridge and returned to her room.

She put a little music on low volume and ate her salad at her desk. She opened her laptop and logged in to a news web site to see what was happening in the world. She heard Cindy in the kitchen fixing her dinner and then return to her room.

She began to think about Cindy and what a wonderful person she was. She was just like a sister to her, maybe even closer. They always had a wonderful time together. There was never any strife between them. She felt so lucky to have such a good friend. And she was a good looking woman. Dana had to admit that she felt a physical attraction to her. She sometimes wondered what it would be like to hold her naked body close to her.

Dana had never been with another woman. Up until she met Cindy she had never felt an attraction to another woman. But Cindy was different. Over time her attraction began to grow and now it was bubbling to the surface. She supposed it was because she had been away for a few weeks and now that she was back it was more obvious to her because the attraction had come back suddenly.

She wondered how Cindy felt about her. Did she have these same feelings? Was Cindy attracted to her?

All these questions made her a little uneasy. She really wanted to know the answers, but those answers could also turn the relationship sour. That would be bad. But they had always been honest with each other about everything. This was just something else that also required that honesty.

But she was reluctant to broach the topic. What was she afraid of? What could happen that would drive a wedge between Cindy and her? She suddenly realized what it was. It was not what could happen between Cindy and her, it was what might happen to her. If she had sex with Cindy would she be suddenly turned off to men? No, that was ridiculous. Nothing could turn her away from men. She liked being fucked too much. After admitting that to herself she felt better.

Now that that was settled in her mind she was now determined to find out how Cindy felt. She shut down her laptop and took her dishes back to the kitchen. Then she went to Cindy's room. When she entered her room Cindy was sitting on her bed reading.

Cindy looked up and said, "What's up?"

Dana sat on her bed and prepared her thoughts.

"I've got something to ask you. I know you will answer me honestly, but I hope that it does not cause you any hurt."

"Sure, go ahead. I've got thick skin."

"I know you do, but this is a little different." She paused searching for just the right words. "I know that we both are really close. It is one of the things I love about you, that and your honesty. But I want to know if you have deeper feeling toward me?"

"What kind of feelings?"

"You know I love you, and I think you feel the same for me. But have you ever wanted to express those feelings physically?"

"Do you mean sex?"

"Well, in a word, yes."

Cindy lowered her head a little. It was the first time she had ever seen Cindy embarrassed. "Well, in all honesty, I have thought about it. Especially since you've been back. It seems I missed you more than I thought, and now that you are here again I realize I want you. Seeing you naked last night was almost too much to resist."

Dana heaved a heavy sigh of relief. "That's what I wanted to hear." She smiled at Cindy and she smiled back. "I have been having the same feelings toward you. I was so worried that admitting it to you would drive a wedge between us."

Cindy patted her hand. "That could never happen. I am closer to you than anyone I have ever known. There is nothing you could say that will change that."

"Thank you."

They looked at each other, not knowing what to say or do next. Dana broke the impasse by reaching for her roommate. Suddenly they were holding each other tightly. When they let go they both had tears in their eyes. They looked at each other smiling and started to laugh. Then they were holding each other again.

Their heads were on each others shoulders and Cindy started to kiss Dana on the neck. It sent shivers down her spin as Cindy's tongue began to lick her neck and then her earlobe. She pulled Dana's collar back a little to get lower on her neck and shoulder. Dana was enjoying it immensely.

Dana and Cindy pulled back a little and together they started undressing the other. They found to their delight that undressing the other was a very erotic task. Neither was in any hurry and took their time exposing the flesh of the other. When they got as far as removing the bra of the other Dana took off Cindy's bra first and then Cindy returned the favor.

Dana was little larger in the breast department, but not by a lot. Both were well endowed and very proud of their breasts. Each was taking advantage of the situation to admire the other.

"I've always admired your breasts, Dana. They are so beautiful."

"Yours are lovely as well."

Dana pulled Cindy into her breasts. At last, Cindy thought. She had been thinking about this since Dana returned to her. She began to kiss and lick her breasts, appreciating them the way she always wanted to. Soon she was kissing and licking Dana's nipples.

"Oh God, that feels really nice." Dana put her hands on the back of Cindy's head and pulled it in to the breast she was suckling on. The she laid her head onto Cindy's head.

After a while Dana wanted to return some stimulation to her friend. She pulled Cindy's head back ad went down to her breasts. Returning the kissing, licking, and sucking that had been performed on her. Cindy moaned a little obviously enjoying what her friend was doing to her. After a few minutes of this Dana raised her head a little and kissed Cindy directly on the lips. It started as just a kiss but soon was much more than that as their tongues began to play together and their passion grew.

When they broke their kiss Dana got up from the bed and began to strip her remaining clothes off. Cindy followed quickly, and then they fell back into the bed, holding each other tightly.

"God, I can't believe how good you feel. It's different from a man, but is good in a different way." Cindy said.

"I agree. You are soft and cuddly. A man is harder and more powerful. Each is different, but both are great."

When they broke their hold on each other they began to explore the body of the other with light touches. They each started at the breasts and slowly worked they way down, occasionally kissing each other as they went. When they were ready to go much lower Dana switched positions to lay with her head next to Cindy's hips. Each started to massage the legs of the other. As their hands crept closer to the crotch of the other they spread their legs giving access to their most intimate parts.

Cindy was the first to touch Dana's trimmed pussy directly. But as soon as she did, Dana followed suit and ran her fingers around the wet lips of her friend. Both of them were extremely wet and tempting. Soon, each was moaning from the stimulation and getting closer to their first climax together.

The fingers of Dana found their way into Cindy's pussy easily. Cindy did the same to Dana and each was now finger fucking the other. Dana lowered her head to lick Dana's clit while continuing to finger fuck her. Cindy responded by doing the same. They both were not far from their climax and were moving their fingers faster and faster in and out of the others pussy.

Cindy was the first to reach her peak with Dana right behind her. They each rode out the tremors their bodies continued to produced until it was over. When it was, Dana changed position again and laid beside her friend.

"Thank you. That was lovely." Cindy said.

"No, thank you. It was better than I had imagined."

They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed the other again and again.

They spent the rest of the evening making love teach other. They finally went to sleep in each others arms.

**********

Donald returned to the apartment after his classes and found Steven already there.

"Hi. How was your day?" Donald asked.

"Okay. Is the date still on for tomorrow?"

"Yes, we meet the girls at six just outside the Game Parlor. Is that okay?"

"Oh sure, sounds great. You want something for dinner?"

"Naw, I'll get a sandwich later. Thanks, anyway. I have some studying to do for a test tomorrow."