Lust Or Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky you."

Donald turned and went to his room to study. After a while it was too quiet so he turned on some music. It always allowed him to concentrate better when studying. After a while he was hungry so he went into the kitchen to fix a sandwich. Steven was reading a chemistry book at the table.

"Did you do anything interesting today?"

"No, it was a pretty regular day. How about you?"

"I had lunch with the girl I am going out with tomorrow with you. Other than that it was just a regular day."

"Do you know any more about this girl you are setting me up with?"

"No, I've only met her once for a short time. Don't worry, you will like her, I guarantee it."

"Okay, I believe you. I guess I am just nervous."

Donald took his sandwich and drink back to his room and munched on it while studying. After a few hours he was ready to stop. He closed all the books and used his laptop to browse the Internet the rest of the evening. When he next looked at his watch it was ten o'clock. Time sure passed quickly sometimes. He took his clothes off, turned out the lights, and crawled into bed.

OlderHormones