Lust Or Love Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey everybody! So what are we doing?" Cindy asked as she came in.

"The guys want to do takeout somewhere and then go to the park."

"That sounds like fun. I've got an old blanket around here somewhere we can use."

"Perfect. Get the blanket and we can be off."

Cindy disappeared to get the blanket. She was back in short order so they loaded up in the car and drove to a burger place to get some food. Once they got their order they went to the park.

The park was beautiful. The oak trees were easily over a hundred years old and they provided great shade for eating and lounging around. There were not a lot of people around and that surprised all of them. In previous trips to the park it had always been a little crowded. They went deep into the park and spread the blanket on the ground under a nice tree that was beginning to shed its leaves for the winter. They all sat on the blanket and ate their lunch.

The conversation between them was light and entertaining. They laughed and joked as they ate. When the food was consumed they relaxed on the blanket, Dana and Donald on one side, and Cindy and Steven on the other. It wasn't long before they were doing some light petting along with a little kissing.

About that same time they heard the voices of a family nearby. Donald raised up and saw two kids along with mom and dad nearby. He looked down at Dana.

"I thinks it's time to leave. We seem to have lost our privacy."

"Yeah, too bad. I wouldn't mind making love under the trees."

He smiled at her. That was Dana, adventurous and horny all the time.

Steven and Cindy got up as well. They picked up their trash and the blanket and went back to the car. The were able to dump the trash in a bin before they left. Donald drove them back to the girl's apartment where they decided to spend the rest of the afternoon. Each couple went to their girl's bedroom for some privacy.

When Donald and Dana got to her room they got on the bed fully dressed to talk for a while.

"So how is Steven doing?"

"I think he's doing fine. I had a nice talk with him this morning and the result is that we seem to be on solid ground with each other. He seems more grown up now than since I have known him. All in all, we seem to have a better relationship now than ever before."

"I'm glad. He's a nice guy and deserves a good life."

"I think Cindy has been really good for him. When we talked he had a very adult attitude about her and even you. I think we are over the hump so to speak."

"Cindy could bring the dead back to life. But that is good news. What about you? How are you doing?"

"Actually, I'm pretty happy right now. My friend and roommate is back and I am in bed with my girl. What could be better?"

"Am I your girl?"

"I like to think of you as my girl. I know you don't want a serious relationship right now, but I like being with you. And I am not just talking about the sex. You're a wonderful person who I want to be with. And that's good enough for now."

"Well, I don't mind being your girl. In fact, it's kind of nice to know I have someone I can depend on and wants to be with me."

Donald leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Just for being you."

"Surely you can do better than that."

He turned to her and brought her mouth to his so he could properly kiss her. She was warm and soft and kissed him back with all her passion. He put his arms around her as she sat next to him, holding her and never wanting to let her go. Dana loved being held by him, he was strong, passionate, and a really good person. She was lucky to have ended up with him. They stayed like that for a few minutes, almost reluctant to proceed to the sex acts that would surely follow.

Eventually Dana started to undress him by removing his shirt. Then she removed her blouse. Next she removed his shoes and jeans leaving him in his shorts. Now she removed her shoes and jeans leaving her in only her bra and panties. Finally, she pushed him back on the bed and removed his shorts revealing his cock and balls.

Dana got on her knees and started to massage his penis and balls. She loved his cock, it was so beautiful. She took it in her hands and tried to get it hard. It didn't take long before it was growing as she held it. It was a huge turn on for her to feel his cock grow in her hands. When it was mostly hard she paused and took off her bra. She wrapped her breasts around his cock and tit fucked him for a while.

"Wow, that looks incredible."

"You like it?" she asked.

"Oh yes. You look so beautiful when you do that."

When he was hard she paused again to remove her panties. Donald moved up on the bed to make room for her. They laid together just enjoying the feel of skin on skin contact with each other. He started to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples. She responded to that by moaning her approval. He loved the sounds she made when she was becoming aroused.

Dana moved her hand down so she could hold his cock. She squeezed and massaged it as he worked on her breasts. He was now kissing them and sucking on her nipples. She always felt so alive when having sex. It was easy to become lost in the moments like this, but more so when being fucked.

She moved to lay on top of him and put her head on his shoulder. He responded by holding her even closer to him. He loved the feel of her weight on him. It was like she was a blanket covering him with a feeling that could be called love. He hoped that feeling never left them.

Donald's penis was close to her vagina and with a little downward movement by Dana, he pierced her opening and was soon buried in her. They lay connected like that for while, not even moving.

"God, sex with you is not like anything I have ever felt before." Donald said.

She smiled at him and said "I have to admit, you do things to me that I have never felt before. Sex with you is really great. You take me to places I've never been before."

He kissed her as he started to move a little. She felt so good wrapped around his penis. She lifted herself up to sit on him as he slowly began to fuck her.

"You feel so good." she said. "I could just eat you up."

"Maybe later. Right now this is what I want."

They smiled at each other. For them, sex was a joyous affair. It was a way to enjoy the other person and draw closer to them. It was a way to share with each other the good feelings between them. And lastly, it was drawing them closer to each other in all kinds of ways that neither of them were willing to admit, but were there never the less.

Dana began to fuck him back. They were not desperate yet, but eventually that would come. Right now they just wanted to make the other feel good, to make the bond between them closer. Each was moving in time with the other.

"God, I love fucking you." he said.

"Me too. You are the best fuck I've ever had."

They both were moving faster now, there need for climax now coming to the surface. I made itself known by the concentration on their faces as they built up each other higher and higher. Suddenly, as if a light had changed, they both slowed down. When they both were under control Dana lifted herself off him and turned around. Then she reinserted him with her back to him in the reverse cowgirl position.

Then they started fucking again, but this time a lot faster. She was bouncing up and down on him. He loved this position because he could watch her as his cock moved in and out of her. With her hair falling down her back and the curve of her hips it was a very sexy position. He could tell she was getting closer and that was good because he was close too. She was driving him crazy with what she was doing.

"I'm close." she said.

"So am I."

She continued with her pace on him. He hoped that he could wait for her. Suddenly, she was pounding him so fast that he could no longer hold back. He erupted inside her with a force he did not expect. Ropes of his hot semen flooded into her vagina. When she felt his climax it pushed her over the edge and she began to cum with such force that it was squeezing his seed out of her. Her contractions never seemed to end, racking her over and over again so that she almost fainted. When it was over she collapsed back on him. Neither said anything for a while.

"Just when I think sex with you couldn't get better, you prove me wrong." he said.

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

"How do you do it?"

"I just do what feels good. With you, that's easy. You want what I offer and I want what you have to give."

She rolled off him and then laid as close to him as she could get. She wrapped an arm over his chest and a leg over his hips. Then she kissed him with everything she had. She felt so close to him at this moment it was hard to believe. This feeling was new to her and she didn't know quite what to think.

For Donald, his satisfaction was complete. He had the kind of girl he always wanted and she could fuck him blind. She was also intelligent, caring, beautiful, and oh so good for him.

**********

When Steven and Cindy got to her bedroom they embraced before doing anything else. At this point there was none of the raw passion of their first meeting. Instead, it was as if time was on their side. They had all the time they needed and the expectation of more in the future. That slowed everything down for both of them.

Minutes went by and they were still holding each other. Finally Cindy spoke up.

"I'm glad I didn't drive you away from me. I was pretty aggressive the other night."

He smiled at her and said "Don't I know it. You almost killed me. I have never had that much sex in that amount of time before. Don't get me wrong, it was great. But I needed rest afterwards."

"Well, to be honest, so did I." She smiled at him. "You tired me out as well. But it had been a long time since I had any sex at all and I needed a fix. You more than provided that fix."

"I'm glad to know you were tired as well. It makes me feel better."

"I'm glad. I will be more gentle right now. But I want you just as much, so I might get carried away."

"That's okay. I can deal with that."

She started removing his clothes and he responded by removing hers as well. They did it slowly so they could enjoy revealing the other a little at a time. As he removed her clothes he marveled at her beauty. Clothed or not, she was beautiful to him. It took a while to get all their clothes off, but when they did they embraced again still standing. Each loved the feel of the other, their bare skin providing warmth and comfort.

To him, her long auburn hair was a great attraction. But he had to admit that it was only one of the qualities he liked about her. He liked her honesty, her openness, her carefree sexual spirit, her intelligence, and her ability to always be joyful. She was really good for him and he was determined to make sure she wanted to stay with him. But he had to be careful and go slowly.

Cindy was more interested in just keeping him around. He was the only man she had ever met that could keep up with her sexually. But he was also a good person, one she could be with and be herself. That more than anything was what attracted her to him.

When they moved to the bed they again just held each other for a while. Sex could wait while they simply enjoyed each other. But the sexual appetite of both of them finally won out and they began to stimulate each other. Soon they were in a tangle of passion using hands, lips, finger tips, and other body parts. Finally, the tangle began to unwind into something more recognizable as a sixty nine position. She was on top of him with his penis in her hand and he was licking her pussy. Having her womanhood this close to him was heaven itself. She had a beautiful rear end and putting his face into it was just what he wanted.

While he was licking her she was doing the same to him. She loved dicks and balls, especially Steven's set. While he was not the biggest she had ever seen, what he could do with it made it the best she ever had. He was big enough to fill her up and he had stamina, the kind she had never encountered before. It made him something she wanted to keep around.

She began to suck on his cock. It tasted just like she remembered, sweet and salty. She could get very used to it. And it responded to her in no time becoming hard and ready for her pussy. At the same time, she was enjoying what he was doing to her. She was getting more turned on by the second and was ready to be fucked.

Cindy looked back at him and asked "Ready to fuck me?"

He nodded yes and she rolled off of him. After spreading her legs as an invitation he got above her and slowly inserted himself into her. When he was fully inserted in her he lowered himself so he could kiss her. She loved being kissed when he was in her. It made her feel so connected to him. And she loved feeling him inside her. His size was just right for her, enough to fill her up, but not big enough to hurt her. Like Goldilocks, it was just right.

Steven slowly started to fuck her. She felt so good around his cock, it was almost too much. But he wanted to please her so he persevered. Looking down on her he could see that she was loving every second of his cock in her. She was so free with her feelings her whole body displayed that fact. He loved watching her as he made her feel wonderful, it was very sexy and a huge boost to his ego.

Their need was building quickly. He was pumping her faster and she was meeting every thrust with her hips. She loved fucking this way, abandoning all thoughts of how to act, think, or be something she was not. In the throws of passion she could truly be herself, a sexy animal with only one objective in mind. And her goal was almost upon her.

"Oh, God. You're going to make me cum soon. Fuck me harder. Harder!"

He slammed it into her, so close himself. He was holding back as well as he could, but he was not going to last.

"I'm cumming!" he said. And he let lose with a huge stream of juice into her. Ropes of cum were filling her vagina causing her to cum herself. She suddenly wrapped her legs around him and held him as hard as she could as her climax overwhelmed her. She surrendered to her passion and lost all conscious control of herself as her muscles contracted around his cock time after time.

As they began to come down from their high, Steven collapsed on top of her. She continued to hold him with her legs, and now her arms. They stayed this way for a few minutes regaining their strength.

"God, Steven. That was great. Very satisfying."

Words like that always boosted his ego, but especially coming from Cindy. For some reason, compliments from her meant more to him than from anyone else. He raised his head enough so that he could kiss her. It was not a kiss of passion, but of understanding between them both. Somehow they both knew what it meant, and with it they became closer.

He rolled them over so she was on top of him. He didn't want to crush her with his weight and he loved feeling her weight on him. Still connected to him, she sat up and smiled at him.

"You know, you can fuck me like that any time you want. I could get addicted to it though."

He smiled back at her. "I'm afraid I'm already addicted to you. Do you mind?"

"Not as long as you keep fucking me like that."

She laid back down on him pressing her breasts into him. They stayed like that until he softened and slipped out of her. When she started to leak his cum out of her vagina she got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back she laid down next to him with her head on his chest. They were quiet for a long time when Cindy broke the silence.

"Steven, I need to tell you something. It's not about you, it's about Dana and me."

"Are you two having problems?"

"Oh, no! Quite the opposite in fact. You know we have a close relationship. Well, recently, it has evolved into a physical relationship as well."

She let him chew on that for a while.

"Are you having sex with each other?"

"Yes. It just sort of happened one night. When she returned from staying with you we both discovered that we had deep feelings for each other and we had missed each other terribly. We talked about it and ended up in bed."

"Was it good for you?"

"Oh my yes! For both of us. I'm closer to her now than ever before. It has been a great moral builder for me and her. I hope you are okay with it."

Steven thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that what had happened had not impacted his relationship with Cindy so why should he be upset. He was still with her when he wanted and sex with her was very satisfying. Their relationship had not altered or changed, so what did it matter?

"Are you really happy? I mean with the current situation?"

"Yes, very. I have you and I'm closer to Dana than ever. Nothing could be better."

"Then I am fine with it as well. Your happiness is important to me and I am getting what I need from you. As long as you are happy, I am happy."

She kissed him hard with every bit of passion she possessed. It almost overwhelmed him.

"You are the best, especially for me." she said. She smiled at him and laid her head down on his chest again. That statement was all he needed to assure him that she still wanted him. And that was all that really mattered.

**********

Both couples made love multiple times that afternoon. It was not rushed for any of them, but slow enough to ensure all were satisfied. Around six o'clock Dana and Donald emerged from the bedroom and went into the kitchen looking for something light to eat. Shortly afterward Cindy and Steven appeared and joined them. All were in a happy mood and hungry. Sandwiches were made and drinks distributed.

As they ate they talked together. Some good natured ribbing about sex was done as well as just general conversation. After the meal everyone decided that they all needed a little study time so the boys said their goodbyes and left to go back to their apartment.

All in all it had been a wonderful day for all of them.

The End.

OlderHormones

12