All Comments on 'Lust over Morals'

by Yoshimatsu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
...

wow...

just, wow...

this is so beautifully written.

I don't normally comment on anything but i just had to say that this is one of my favorite works I've read.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 6 years ago
Yes, it would have felt sooo good.

Your writing is amazing. The combination of excellent construction, grammar etc plus a very creative story, resulted in captivating me. Many thanks. Oh, a nice twist at the end also. Cheers

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenabout 6 years ago

The story is different and very captivating. While I hope there will be a sequel but I think it's already perfectly good with this ending. Looking forward to your story about the consensual-noncon things you mentioned in the introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautifully done.

I've never seen someone able to captivate me as you have. Bravo. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dat sum guud shit man

fuck yeah it is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredibly good

What a story. Got me really hot, but my heart sank ar the same time. A very similar thing happened to me.. and I think mosst men would do it, too. Either way, great writing job, I could not stop reading. Thanks :)

FantaghiroFantaghiroabout 6 years ago
Point of no return

I believe there is a point of no return for men. Lee very clearly teased her conquests to that point. The crowning glory is the accusation of rape afterwards. But she knows it isn't! Maybe a sequel where she meets her match?

Very well written and extremely enjoyable. Thank you x

Funlovingflirt1Funlovingflirt1almost 6 years ago
Captivating

Holy fuck! I couldn’t stop reading even if I wanted to... I love the way you protrayed the result of a man being teased to the point where he has to act. Lee knew exactly want she wanted and how to play him, teasing him, letting him have her only but so far secretly wanting him to defy her and take it further. She reminds me of another girl I know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoshimatsu@Yoshimatsu
I came on here a few years ago, interested in erotic stories, made some friends who encouraged me to write... and the next thing I'm posting stories myself. If anyone wishes to comment on my writing - absolutely thank you for the feedback either way (so long as you have read ...