Lust persists

Story Info
A long term couple has passionate sex, then cuddles after.
1.1k words
4
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a piece of flash fiction, that I wrote for the theme "The Line Between Love and Lust".

She strained, her hips moving erratically, holding herself right on the edge. His hand around her neck was perfection, as were the bright red fingernail tracks running down his chest. Blood beaded, glistening red in the late afternoon light streaming in the open bedroom window. The birds in the yard were singing, and there was a gentle breeze blowing through the trees. She could still feel where her underwear had dug into her hip when he tore it off, snapping the delicate fabric with strong hands.

"Don't you fucking dare come yet, I'm so close."

He just grunted in response, ecstasy held back turning to pain on his face. His cock was so hard inside of her, she swore she could feel every vein. His hand tightened on her throat, fingers restricting blood flow, the restraint he could normally never let go of forgotten in this eternal instant of pure need.

The world started to dim in that perfect moment she'd needed so badly. The birds and the breeze faded. All she could hear was a dull roar. She forced herself to focus on his eyes, saw her own need for release reflected in them. That finally gave her the edge she needed, and she managed to choke out one word, "come".

He twitched inside of her even before his expression changed. The intensity of sensation he must have been holding back rushed through her and crashed her over the edge. She collapsed onto him, oxygen flooding back into her brain as his hand slipped. His grunts filled her world as she felt herself scream his name. They clung together with ferocity, needing the mutual connection as their shared pleasure washed through them.

Long minutes passed as they caught their breath and slowly returned to normality. His fingers stroked her hair, and she felt like she melted into him. Gentle kisses tasted coppery where she'd broken the skin on his shoulder.

When the physical heat of their passion had faded, he managed to pull the duvet over them. The silky fabric of the cover stung where his fingernails had dug into her back in those final moments, escaping conscious notice until now.

Other aches and pains were starting to become clear too. Her hip ached like it always did after, and her bra dug into her ribs uncomfortably, the underwire poking unpleasantly. She thanked her earlier self for having the foresight to put one on she didn't particularly like, bravely ignoring the fact that all her favorites were in the wash, and she hadn't had any choice anyway.

"I love you."

She'd heard him say those words a thousand times, a thousand times a thousand, over the long years they'd been together. Usually they were just filler. No less true for it, but a way to fill a silence more than an expression of something felt deeply. In rare moments, the intensity of the emotion flooded to the surface and showed the depth of almost two decades of togetherness and dedication.

"Mmm," she hummed, letting herself float on that deep, endless ocean, basking in its pleasant heat. "I love you."

She punctuated the words with a kiss on the side of his neck, the only spot she could reach right now. Movement was still unthinkable, though soon it would be necessary. She could feel him shrinking, and before long he'd slip out.

Reluctantly, she pushed herself up, giving them a bit longer. For a brief second, she lost herself in his eyes. Dark to the point of being black, but glistening with gold and brown streaks in the warm sunlight.

"Did you grab a towel?" She knew the answer, but this was part of the ritual.

"Would I have done that while you were literally ripping my shirt off? Or when you rode my face?"

She could feel her poor abused labia now, raw from getting herself off on his stubbly face.

"I thought maybe when you flipped me over and pounded me into the mattress, I couldn't see what you were doing back there."

He grinned up at her with that mischievous look that she'd fallen for in the first place, almost twenty years ago now.

"Sorry, my go-go gadget arms are in the shop, these are just the regular ones." He demonstrated by flinging his arm to the side as if to extend them.

"Noooo, don't make me laugh, I'll push you out!"

"And here I thought you were with me for my humor."

She snorted a half laugh. "If that were the case, I'd have left after the second date."

His eyes opened wide as he got an idea. "Wait, hang on."

He strained to reach something at the edge of the bed, shifted, almost tipping her over. The look of triumph on his face when he held up his tattered white t-shirt made her burst out laughing. She pushed him out, and a gloop of his come leaked out.

"Ah! Gimme that!" She snatched at his trophy, which made him throw up his arms in victory, shaking the bed and making her laugh even harder. "No, you ass!"

After wiping up with his shirt, she flopped onto the bed next to him. She laid her head on his shoulder, pulling the blankets up. His strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her in tight.

"Sorry about your shirt."

"No you're not."

"I'm really not, no. Ratty old thing."

He laughed. "Hey, I may be old, but I'm not ratty!"

"Just for that, you're making dinner."

"I was going to do that anyway."

"Mm-hmm," she hummed, snuggling closer. "What's for dinner anyway?"

"You," he said, gnawing at her head with his lips covering his teeth. He made grunting noises, like a starving animal gorging itself.

"Noooo," she laughed and squeezed him tight. "Besides, you ate me already, and I don't think I have much nutritional value."

"Just means I need to eat more."

"Big words, refractory-man."

"I was going to roast some veggies, and make that creamy sauce with the tomatoes."

"Sounds tasty."

"You satisfied?"

She cuddled closer. He always made sure to ask, something she did her best to appreciate. His fingers were exquisite, especially along with her vibrator, and usually she'd take him up on his offer. Today, though, she felt a deep and comfortable sense of satisfaction.

"Mm-hmm, if you stay for a few more minutes."

"Snuggle longer with my beautiful partner?" He sighed theatrically. "I don't know if I could possibly endure such torture."

"Ass."