A Hard Fuck for a Dirty Slut

Story Info
A girl gets tied up and fucked like never before.
837 words
3.63
50k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minute you get home your instructed to remove your clothes and come see me. You've been a bad girl. You come to see me and explain where you've been all night but I'm not listening. Before you know it your getting thrown down onto the bed while I tie your hands behind your back.

Suddenly you feel a burning sensation on your left accompanied by a firm smack on your left cheek, followed by another, and another, then on the right cheek. You moan in pain and in pleasure.

Then I'll roll you over and tie your feet to the corners of the bed. Helplessly I'll grab you by the throat and climb on top of you.

You'll feel the tip of my cock on the lips of your pussy and you'll start begging my for more. I'll tease the opening of your pussy with the tip of my cock. Slowly going up and down your entrance while you beg me for more. Getting more and more desperate as time goes on.

Finally I start sliding my cock inside of you. Slowly entering your tight, soaking wet pussy while choking you harder and harder.

I lean down and take your nipple in my mouth. Sucking hard while I thrust inside your tight pussy. Your moaning in pleasure as my cock fills your wet hole.

I stop and you moan in despair. You don't want me to stop. I take my cock and bring it closer and closer to your mouth. Finally finding your beautiful red lips. I grab your face and thrust my cock between them and right down your throat, hard and fast I fuck your face like the slut you are. Your trying to tell me to stop but you can't make words with my cock in your mouth. I reach down and place my fingers on your clit and start working that. Your moans turn more pleasured and you start getting louder and louder.

Again I stop. I grab your soaking wet panties and stick them in your mouth and I return to on top of you.

I thrust inside of your pussy and start fucking you. Hard. Harder than youve ever been fucked before. You squirt again, all over my cock. Your whole body is convulsing in pleasure. I slow down as I get closer to my climax, not wanting to be done with you yet.

I slow my pace down. Your muffled moans get softer again. I remove the panties from your mouth. You start begging me to cum. Begging me to fill your tight little pussy up with all my cum.

I pick up my pace the more you beg. Your screaming in pleasure now. You start to orgasm again, your convulsing harder than before. Screaming my name and begging for my cum. I slow my pace down as I start to release inside of you, you can't get enough.

I finish with my orgasm, I exit your cum filled hole, but I'm not done with you yet.

I climb back down the bed, between your legs and part the lips of your pussy with my fingers. I slide two fingers inside of you as I place my mouth over your clit. I swirl your clit with my tongue as I close my lips over it. I start to suck on your clit. You start to cum again. You start convulsing and squirting all over my face. I open my mouth to have it filled with our cum and then return to your clit.

You start begging me to stop. You can't handle anymore. I stop and move up your body. I take my still hard cock and begin to tease your opening with it again. Your so helpless. I lean down and in one Swift motion kiss you and slide back inside of you. We are both sensitive so I start off slow, and continue to pick up the pace.

Softer this time I fuck you. Leaning down and kissing you. You can taste our juices from the previous finishes as we both get closer to another orgasm. You begin Cumming all over my hard thick cock while I thrust in and out of you.

I pull my cock out of your spent and used pussy, glimmering with our cum. I move around and slide my wet cock back into your mouth and move in and out, pushing myself farther and further down your throat as I bring myself to another climax. I pull out of your mouth, grab your hair and hold you in place while I shoot lines of cum from your hair to your chin. You've never been covered so thoroughly.

I lean down and kiss you. Thank you for being a good little slut and untie your feet.

I roll you over and give your beautiful ass a couple of Swift smacks, to remind you what your in for later, before I untie your hands. Your already moaning in anticipation of what's to come later.