Lust Varied Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you don't like to watch?"

She shook her head.

"Horror it is." I said as I clicked on a movie.

"Hey, I had fun today."

"Yeah, it was alright."

"Thanks."

I looked over to her, "You're welcome."

She looked up at me, "No, really. Thanks."

I smiled, "Uh, really, you're welcome."

She leaned against me and settled in as the movie started. "I have to admit, when mom told us we were moving down with you and your mom, I had a lot of reservations. I know I'm not a kid anymore and I should be excited experiencing some change in my life, but it is just so monumental. You know what I mean?"

I nodded. The first scene of the movie appeared on the screen. The camera shook about as you heard the unseen protagonist running for her life as if something was chasing after her. I glanced over and saw Ally snuggling closer as if she was already scared. I wasn't sure if horror was a good idea. Perhaps in my subconscious I wanted her to be scared to be closer to me. I looked back up and flinched as something hit the shaking camera. Ally jumped and buried her head into my arm as the image on the screen dropped as if a person fell to the ground. A grotesque monster's face appeared suddenly. Blood dripped from its mouth and landed on the protagonist's face. The scene went black.

"Oh my god, that was scary." She said with her face still buried into my arm. "Is it over?"

"Yeah."

Ally pulled away from me and looked up just as the next scene revealed something gruesome. She let out a girly shriek and buried her head back into my arm. I laughed as I stopped the movie.

"Ok, ok, no horror movie."

She looked up from my arm. "If you want to watch it, it is ok. I will try not to be so wimpy."

I smiled, "No, I don't need you yelling at every jump-scare and waking the house."

"So, you think I'm wimpy?" she asked as she scooted up closer to me.

"The evidence is there for everyone to see."

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded.

She leaned up and kissed me on the lips. The contact between our lips was magical. It felt like a pulse of electricity shooting back and forth between us. She reached up and touched my face. She pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

I pulled away, "Ally..."

"That wasn't wimpy."

"Ally..."

She moved closer to me. "Shhh, be quiet."

I pushed back away from her and felt the headboard of my bed stop me from going any further. She pulled herself closer and closer. I felt the heat from her body. She moved with slow but serious intent. She straddled my leg and looked into my eyes. I shook my head, "Ally, we aren't doing this."

She nodded. "Yes, we are."

"No we..." I started to protest but was cut off when she pushed herself onto me. Her small five foot two frame pressed mine against the bed as she unleashed a flurry of kisses. I couldn't hold back anymore. Deep down inside, I wanted this the moment we walked together at the park. My hands found her waist like they did earlier and gripped them firmly as she pressed her advanced. I felt tremendous heat and building moisture on the leg that she straddled. She moved her hips back and forth. I broke our kiss and looked at her confused. "...why..."

She said nothing. She pulled off the over-sized t-shirt slowly and revealed what she wore nothing underneath. Her supple B-cup breasts stood firm and awaited my touch. Her skin shined in the LED lights of my room. She was spectacular. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She was perfect. She was everything I ever wanted. She reached down and took hold of my hand and brought it up to her young bosom. She placed my hand on her heart. "Do you feel that?"

I nodded.

"You feel my heart racing?"

I nodded.

"You've made it race the moment I stepped foot in your home. You made it race the moment I laid eyes on you." She said softly as she continued to grind her wet pussy against my leg. "I've wanted you the moment you came out of your house and started to help us move in."

"...but..."

"We're cousins?"

I nodded.

"I don't care, do you?"

I hesitated but shook my head slowly.

"Good, we have an understanding."

"...but..."

She leaned in and kissed me again. Her tongue shot into my mouth and sought after mine. I met hers. She twirled it about and kissed me with more ferocity. She broke the kiss panting in a lewd way that I had never witnessed from any other girl I had been with. "It will be our secret."

I nodded slowly.

She pulled my shirt off of me. I wasn't the most comfortable with myself being a chubbier five foot seven Chinese man. But, ever since playing for Evan, I had been getting in better and better shape. She tossed the shirt away and reached down for my shorts. I gripped her hands and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She lifted herself off my leg and pulled my hand down to her shaved slit. It was wet. It was drenched. She closed her eyes as she found her clit with my fingers. She guided my hand in the motion that she liked. I followed her motion and continued to touch her the way she wanted. She took her hands away and took hold of my shorts. She pulled them off slowly. She maneuvered her petite little body off my leg. My hand followed her. I didn't want to stop.

"Oh my god, don't stop." She said breathlessly.

I didn't. She pulled my shorts and boxers off. She looked down. I was fully erect. I was ashamed of myself, but excited as well. My heart felt like it was about to rip out of my chest. Her eyes locked on my rigid and aching member. A smile appeared on her face. She moved closer, my hand stopped expecting for us to change positions.

"Don't stop." She pleaded as she shifted about on the bed. Her perfect rear end was now visible to me. There was nothing wrong with her. There were no imperfections. I looked down at her and was stunned at how amazing she truly was. She looked back. "Pete, please..."

I shook myself out of my trance and reached down. Her pussy pulsed. My fingers found her clit and began to rub. A moan escaped her lips as she moved about and angled herself over my cock. I looked down and watched as she licked her lips in a sexual hunger. She parted her lips slowly and lowered herself. Closer and closer she moved to me. My cock twitched in anticipation as I felt her hot breath on it. A moan from deep within me escaped as she took me in. I clapped my free hand over my mouth as I lost control of myself. Her mouth was amazing. She worked my cock like a seasoned veteran. Her head bobbed up and down with amazing technique.

"Oh...that feels so good." I uttered.

She nodded while she sucked me. I rubbed her clit at the same pace she sucked. Faster and faster we went. Our speeds twinned. Our pleasure peaked together. I felt my climax building. I was about to exploded. Her hips shook as she neared the same peak as I was. She pulled her head off my cock and slapped my hand away from her. She spun about quickly and climbed onto me. She straddled me once again and clumsily aligned herself with my cock.

"I'm giving myself to you."

"What?"

"Shhh." She said hushing me. She pressed her body down. I gasped in pleasure as my cock pierced into her. I tried my best to contain myself but was losing all will to. At this point, I didn't care. I wanted to yell out in glorious pleasure. I looked up and found that her face was riddled with discomfort. There was pressure and resistance before it broke away. I was completely inside of her. She stopped for a moment and looked up at me. Her breathing was labored. Her chest heaved. She looked amazing. "That hurt."

"Ally...are you a..."

She smiled and shook her head. "...not anymore."

I felt like dirt, but once she brought her perfect little body up and brought it back down, I didn't care. She was tight. She was wet. She was amazing. She quickened her pace as she adjusted to the discomfort turning into pleasure. She rode me. She gripped my chest as she leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips. My bed began to creak as her pace quickened from pleasure to need.

"Touch me." She pleaded. "Peter, touch me."

I raised my hands and took hold of her perfect breasts. They felt amazing. I pinched her erect nipples sending her into frenzy as she rocked her little body faster and faster. I leaned forward and looped my tongue around each fleshy jewel. I grunted as I couldn't hold on anymore. "Ally...I'm going to..."

"Me too..." she said as she stuffed her face into my neck. "Hold on...hold on for me..."

I bit my lip. I thought of disgusting things. I recalled that time when I watched a video of Niko throwing up from practice that Evan had recorded. I did everything I could to hold on. I shook my head, "I'm cumming..."

"Me too!" she cried out into my neck.

I felt her pussy clamp down and pulse violently. That was all it took for me. I pushed back into my bed to the point where the headboard was about to snap off the frame. My cock erupted. I felt hot cum shoot into Ally. I felt my cum splash into my cousin. Her little body shook and shivered as she kept on riding me. Her orgasm swept into her like the gusts of wind today at the park. I reached for her waist and held her to a stop. We sat there together on my bed. Our breathing twinned. We swam in the euphoric pleasure of our climax. She rested her head on mine.

"Oh my god, that felt amazing." She whispered.

I was spent. Too tired to talk and felt too good to ruin the moment we just had. I let go of my vice-like grip of her waist and collapsed onto the bed. Ally fell down onto the bed with me and curled against me. There should have been something said. I wanted to denounce what we did. I wanted to send her back up to the room she shared with Ellie. I wanted to do a lot of things, but blissful fatigue overtook everything I wanted to say or do. I closed my eyes and sleep came.

"Wake up."

I opened my eyes. The autumn sun was up. I focused around my room and found Ellie standing next to my bed. "Ellie?"

"Ally, get your ass upstairs before Aunt Kit gets out of the bathroom and mom wakes up." Ellie said with a stern tone to her voice.

Ally scrambled out of bed and kicked off the covers that were on us both. She pulled on the over-size t-shirt she wore and ran out of the room. I looked down and found myself still naked from last night. I sat up and covered myself. I didn't know what to say. Ellie's eyes pierced through me.

"I...um..."

Ellie stepped closer to my bed. "She's innocent, you know."

"I know...it wasn't my idea." I said.

"You're old enough to fucking know better."

I nodded, "You're right. I should have had more control."

She shook her head and stared at my covered cock. She took a deep breath and walked to the bathroom in my room. She stopped short of shutting the door and looked over to me. "You disgust me."

I sat in shock as she shut the door and used my bathroom. I uncovered my cock and found some dried up blood that remained. I pulled the covers back on and laid back down on the bed. What the fuck was I doing?

*

The rest of the morning, I had stayed away from Ellie. Ashamed at my loss of control and taking away the last precious thing her sister had, I wasn't able to look her in the eye. Ellie walked around the house like a predatory animal. I felt her eyes on me when I sat in the living room as I looked over the work I had. I thumbed through some print outs I had and swallowed hard when my aunt appeared. She wasn't aware of what had happened. She walked into the kitchen, fixed herself a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch opposite of me. Ellie stopped her stalking and went upstairs. A sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"How's it going?" Kathy asked.

I looked up. She was dressed in a dark robe that seemed a little out of place for her. A generous portion of her thighs were visible. I looked back down at my work and shrugged, "Everything is alright. I have to just make sure servers are running and probably head out to the city to check up on one physically."

"You're a busy boy, aren't you?"

I looked up, 'What?"

"You help out around the house and you're always working. Busy." Kathy said as she sipped her cup of coffee slowly. She leaned back into the couch and stretched. The top of her robe loosened up and a large portion of her chest was now visible.

I turned my eyes away and nodded. I was already in trouble with Ally, I didn't need to be caught leering at my aunt. "Yeah, the job and home keeps me busy."

Kathy took a sip of her coffee and took a deep breath. She set the cup onto the coffee table and stretched in place. The robe she wore struggled to keep everything concealed. The little bit I saw over the edge of my laptop screen enticed me to look up slightly. There she was, my mother's twin, stretching. The robe rose from her legs and showed off the heritage where Ally got her amazing legs from. She may be older, but she was in no way a physical slouch. My mother was heavier than Kathy and didn't care to make sure that she exuded sexual confidence. Kathy rolled her head about stretching the muscles in her neck. The top of her robe loosened more and her left breast was almost completely visible. I cleared my throat and stood from the couch I was sitting on. I gathered my things and used my laptop to cover the erection I had.

"I got to get going." I said abruptly and walked away to my room. As I shut the door, I heard Ellie clomp down the stairs. My heart raced when I heard her and Kathy talking. I set my laptop into my work bag and was about to break down in fear. My palms were drenched. My head felt like it spun on a top. I heard the front door open and close. My heart slowed to a normal pace when I heard Kathy go up the stairs to her room. I escaped hell. I sat on my bed and slowed my breathing.

A knock sounded at my door.

"Come in." I said as I braced myself for the worst. I looked up and found Ally in my room. She shut the door gently and stood there quietly. She was dressed to kill. She had on leather boots that came up to her knees. She wore tight leggings underneath the boots. She wore a bright white blouse that hugged her figure to near perfection. "Ally..."

"I'm sorry."

"What?" I asked. "Why are you apologizing?"

She shrugged as she played with her fingers. "It was my entire fault, Pete. I shouldn't have forced you into anything. We could have avoided Ellie ripping into us this morning if I was just a good girl and spent my time with you watching the movie."

I stood from my bed and took a step towards her. Ally backed away. I reached out and took hold of her gently. I pulled her to me. "Ally, I'm sorry. I should have had more control."

She rested her head on my chest. "We both should have."

I nodded. "I'm sorry that Ellie yelled at you."

She shrugged, "I deserved it."

I pulled her chin up and kissed her softly. "What we do from here on depends on you, ok? I know the family won't approve. But, I can't get rid of this feeling I have for you."

She nodded, "I can't either."

I smiled warmly. "I have to get going."

"Me too." She said smiling. "I have to go check out the classes I have for the upcoming semester and go get books."

"See you tonight?" I said.

She nodded as she backed away from me and started out my room. She stopped after she opened the door and looked back. She brought a dainty hand to her mouth, kissed it and blew the kiss to me. I caught the imaginary kiss and placed it on my heart. She winked and walked out. I turned around and started gathering my things. My mind raced. Did Ellie say something to my aunt? What did Ellie say to Ally? What was I going to do if my mother found out? My thoughts raced as I stuffed folders into my bag. I was so deep in thought I didn't hear my door open and close.

"That was very bad what you did with Ally."

My heart leapt into my throat when I heard Kathy's voice behind me. I spun about in place. My aunt stood in my room with her arms crossed. "I...uh...I know. I'm sorry. I know it isn't right."

A smile grew on her face as she took a step towards me. "Now, now...I know a young man like you has needs, but indulging in your cousin wasn't the only option."

"What?" I said as I backed away from her and was confined from any further movement when my legs made contact with my bed.

Kathy's hands opened her robe. The red terrycloth parted and my aunt's naked body stood for presentation. I didn't what to say. I didn't know what to do. She was stunning. As much of a twin that she was of my mother, her body and shape was completely different. Kathy exuded sex. Her skin was taut and silken. Her breasts stood firm and showed zero signs of age. She was beautiful. She was everything Ally was, but aged like a fine wine. Kathy tossed the robe aside and moved closer to me. Her hips swayed about sexually as she neared.

"Kathy, what the hell are you doing?" I managed to say with anger intended, but what came out was a weak protest.

She stopped short of pressing her body against mine. I felt the heat coming from her. Her scent was amazing. Not girly like Ally, but womanly and sexual. I saw that her chest was heaving. She was breathing as hard as I was. She looked up at me. "You are living in a house surrounded by beautiful women."

I nodded.

"There's a fox in the hen house."

I nodded.

She took hold of my hand and brought it up to her breast. She placed my hand on to her supple C-cup. "Touch me."

I did.

Kathy moaned when my hand squeezed. "That feels good."

"Kathy, we can't do this." I said as I let go of her breast, but a part of me wanted to continue to explore my aunt's body. "I made a mistake with Ally. I won't with you."

She stood on her toes and kissed me on my lips softly. "If you want me to stay quiet and not tell your mother, you will have to buy my silence."

"What...but, Ellie saw too!"

"I can handle my daughters." She said as she pushed me onto my bed. "There is no out of this. I want what I want. My daughters get that from me. There is no resisting. There is no changing our minds. Now, give me what I want for my silence."

I reached up and took hold of Kathy's shoulders. I pulled her down onto the bed forcefully and took control. If I was going to hell, I might as well go out in the way I wanted. The impact Kathy made on the bed knocked the wind out of her. She giggled delightfully as she watched me undo the belt to my pants. My erection pressed against the front of my pants badly. I pulled my pants and boxers off. My aunt's eyes were locked on my cock. She licked her lips in anticipation. I ripped her legs open and delved into her. She was already dripping wet. Her pussy wasn't shaved bare like Ally's but neatly trimmed with a delicate line of pubic hair. Kathy's slit was beautiful. Tiny lips and an erect clitoris greeted me. I couldn't hold back anymore. I dove in. I tasted her. I licked her. I indulged in her. She tasted amazing.

"Yes, Peter. Lick my pussy. Lick your aunt's pussy!" she cried out.

The idea of incest made her drip. She loved the idea of it as I continued to lap and lick. She reached down and grabbed a fistful of my hair and drove her hips into my face. She moaned loudly. Her cries of pleasure weren't dainty. They weren't feminine and sweet like Ally's. Kathy's cries were of pure unadulterated and animalistic pleasure. She howled as I drove her into climax. Her body shook and shivered as I licked faster and faster. I extended a finger and slid it into her. The sudden entry drove her into a fit of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! Peter...I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" Kathy yelled as her body stiffened into climax. She thrashed about as I continued to lick and fuck her pussy with my finger. I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger tight as she moaned so loudly with pleasure that it hurt my ears.

I pulled my finger out of her as she was still writhing with pleasure. I parted her legs and took hold of my cock. It ached. It wanted to indulge. The animal within me was being let out once again. I positioned myself between her legs and savagely entered her. Kathy let out a loud gasp as she felt my cock impale her. She threw her head back into my bed.