Lust Varied Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Peter, that feels so fucking good. I haven't had a cock in me in years!" she yelled as she gripped the bed for support. I didn't want to be gentle with her. I wanted her to feel the anger in me. I plunged my cock into her. I pulled out quickly and plunged back in. I repeated the action over and over again. My aunt's body rocked from my bed with each completion of the cycle. She loved it. She loved my forceful nature. She wanted more. "Yes, yes!"

I hated myself. I hated that I put myself in this situation. I continued to rock into Kathy as her cries of pleasure and joy fell on deaf ears. I had been placed in a situation like prey backed into a corner. I fucked as if I fought. I fucked her like a beast in panic. Sweat dripped from my forehead and landed on my aunt's flat stomach. She was a lovely creature. She was beautiful. But, it was the situation that I hated. I pumped furiously into her as her body was brought to another climax. I didn't hear her. All I saw was her lips mouthing the word 'more'. I did just that. I gave her more. I put more pressure into her as I rammed my cock into her. My hips began to by the shear force I was using. She ripped at my sheets as her orgasm crushed into her. She cried out. She moaned. She thrashed. She came. I pulled my cock out and pumped at it with my hand. I sent stream of cum sailing through the air. We both watched as it splashed onto her stomach and her pussy. Cum plastered the thin strip of public hair that was neatly trimmed. My cock emptied itself. My chest heaved as the act was completed. I took hold of my semi-erect cock, wiped some of the cum that was on her pubic hair and pressed it into her pussy.

Kathy's eyes bulged with shock from the extra stimulation and the act itself. "What are you doing?"

I pulled my cock out of her. I walked over to the bathroom to clean up. I didn't want to say anything. I was ashamed of myself. I walked out of the bathroom after I thoroughly cleaned up and dressed. I pulled on my boxers and pants while my aunt lay on my bed. Her hands rubbed my cum into her skin. She reached down and rubbed some of the cum that was left on her pubic hair into her pussy. Her face was red from exertion. She looked over to me and smiled.

"My good boy."

"I didn't want to do that."

She sat up slowly. "Do you have feelings for Ally?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Well, I can keep a secret if you can keep doing what I ask."

I shook my head, "I don't know, Kathy."

She smiled a mischievous smile. "I'm only doing this until I find a man that fucks me on the long term, Peter. Emotions have nothing to do with what we just did."

"What?"

"A woman has needs. A fucking vibrator can only go so far. I am not your mother. I am not a prude. My pussy needs a man. I didn't shut everything down like her."

I picked up my bag, grabbed my jacket and walked out of my room. What was I doing?

Thank you all for reading. I welcome any comments and suggestions. I am currently working on Hidden Love Ch. 02 and have several other stories ready to post. I hope everyone enjoys!