Lustful Feet Ch. 01

Story Info
John's lust for his sister-in-law's feet overwhelms him.
2.8k words
4.62
3.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheVader858
TheVader858
17 Followers

At around 2:45 PM John breathed a sigh of relief when he realised he had managed to arrive at the airport in time. Having flexible working hours, his wife had asked him to assist her in fetching her younger sister from the airport and driving her home as she had been away at college and therefore didn't have her car with her. While waiting in the arrivals section his eyes scanned the crowds of people until he noticed his sister-in-law's petite frame walking toward him while waving as she approached him.

"Hey John." She spoke as she got close enough for him to hear her.

"Hi Jade, good to see you again. " He responded warmly.

The two exchanged casual greetings and promptly made their way to his car in a rush to get out of the summer heat and into the climate controlled cabin of the car where they made idle conversation on the way home. The journey was relatively short and came to an end as they pulled up in the driveway of her home and promptly proceeded to get out of the car as soon as it parked.

"Can I help you carry this into the house?" John asked as he took her luggage out of the trunk.

"Please! That suitcase is nearly the same size as I am and I'd rather not struggle with carrying it up the stairs if it can be avoided." She answered with a chuckle and proceeded to make her way to the front door where she unlocked it to enter and found no one was home at that time.

"Are you in a rush or can I offer you something to drink?" She asked politely.

"Sure, I'd love a cold drink before I head back out into the heat." He replied while setting her luggage down on the floor as he had passed through the doorway and was now able to wheel her suitcase in from that point onward.

"Ok great, give me a minute to settle in and I'll sort that out." She replied while taking hold of the handle of her suitcase and extended it to begin wheeling it down the hallway and into her bedroom. John walked into the living and settled down onto the three-seater couch where he began idly checking his messages and emails on his phone. It didn't take long before she joined him in the living room carrying refreshments which she placed on the table and sat down on the far end of the same couch he was seated on.

"It feels so good to be home! Thank you so much for giving me a ride." She said with an exhausted tone as she got comfortable on the couch and began taking her shoes off.

"These sneakers were cooking my feet! Glad I can finally take them off.' She added as she flexed her sock covered feet in relief. John began to feel his wits leaving him as his eyes were instantly drawn to her suddenly revealed feet, a fact of which she noticed immediately.

"Oh...sorry. Should I put them back on until you leave?" She asked casually with a hint of concern.

"No, that's not necessary. I don't see why it would be an issue." He replied while trying to look at her face, trying to resist the urge to look at her feet again but ultimately failing.

"It's just that I know you have a thing for feet and I'm not trying to trigger you on purpose or anything like that." She explained.

"Haha, you make it sound like PTSD or something. I'm quite capable of handling my fetishes and I'm sorry if I was staring, it's just that your socks are really thin so I can see your pedicure through them. It's quite attention grabbing to be honest." He explained plainly, trying to make light of the situation as he struggled to peel his eyes away from them.

"Oh? Do you like them? I'm really loving french tips these days." She asked as she raised her feet a short distance off the floor and spread her toes while talking, causing the black nylon-cotton blended fabric to stretch leaving her toes more visible than before as the material was now tight around the white edges of her nails. John watched in awe at the spectacular view of her spreading and relaxing her toes as she spoke about them.

"Yeah...your feet look gorgeous." He responded bluntly however, she noticed the change of tone in his voice as he spoke.

"The pink colour with those white tips look really good on your toes...they look very suckable." He added and felt his face immediately begin to burn as he couldn't believe he had actually said that out loud. Jade sat quietly for a moment as she understood what his tone of voice meant but had never heard it coming from him and needed a moment to digest it.

"You think my toes look that good?" She asked casually, almost casual enough to mask the hint of giddiness in her voice.

"Yeah I do, you have nice looking feet in general. I mean it's not just your toes, even your soles look so full, smooth and curvy with those high arches. Your skin looks really soft and...lickable." He answered truthfully as his lust began to pour out through his words.

"Oh? We've gone from suckable toes to lickable soles now. You make it sound like you are talking about something edible." She responded, making a light joke of it yet her tone of voice was starting to match his now as he looked up and noticed her cheeks had turned pink from blushing.

"Well I don't know how else to describe them, but to be fair I'm sure they do taste really good." He said as his gaze bounced lustfully between her eyes and her feet. They were both surprised at the sudden direction their conversation had taken but neither attempted to change course as they seemed to be experiencing a mutual buzz from talking so openly about something in an erotic manner.

"Ok I wouldn't know about that part, I can't say I've ever tasted my feet so I don't know if that's true or not." She responded with a chuckle while continuously spreading her toes as she enjoyed the feeling of the fresh air between them after being cooped up in sneakers.

"Well I'd like to think that they do, but I'd certainly like to find out for sure." He stated casually. The conversation seemed to be suddenly dying down due to her taking a long pause while they both admired her pedicured feet.

"Would you really?" She asked softly with a subtle smile creeping across her lips.

"Yeah...I mean that's if you wouldn't mind." He answered, his heart starting to beat faster.

"I don't mind, I'm kinda curious now." She said as she turned to face her body in his direction then hooked her arms under the back of her legs slightly bent at the knee and held them up toward him. Without a moment's hesitation he hooked his index finger under the elastic ankle band of each sock and slowly peeled them off her feet one by one. He placed his hand behind her ankles to assist her in keeping them elevated and took a moment to admire her feet at close range before leaning forward slowly with his tongue out. She watched wide eyed as his tongue touched the heel of her one foot and slowly slid all the way up its sole until he reached the ball of her foot and traced his way back down the length of it.

She couldn't believe she was watching him literally lick her foot and yet somehow she seemed entertained by watching his tongue sensually slide up and down the soles of both feet as he started alternating between them until his tongue suddenly dipped between the toes on one foot where he wrapped his lips around the first one and proceeded to seductively suck each one of her soft pedicured toes as he made his way down the line of all 10 before repeating his actions on the way back to one he had started with.

"Ok woah!". She said softly through a breathy exhale while beginning to fan her face with her hands as the sight and sensations of his mouth sensually massaging her feet began to take effect on her. Her words and reactions seemed to spur him on as he lavishly slid his tongue all over her soles and between her pretty toes when she suddenly noticed his other hand gripping his shaft through the fabric of his work pants causing her to bite her lower lip as arousal began to set in.

"You do that so well, I can see why my sister so easily accepted you having a thing for feet." She said, unintentionally bringing him out of his trance like state as he somehow managed to pull back and regain control of himself.

"Yeah? You think so?" He asked, trying to act casual as he wiped the saliva surrounding his mouth that had been spread around while he ravenously licked and sucked the taste off of her feet.

"Yeah that was quite seductive. It's kinda making me see you in a new light after that experience." She replied while watching him let go of her feet, allowing her to rest them on the empty couch seat between them. They both admired her freshly bathed feet lightly glistening with a fine coat of his saliva leaving them feeling soft and tingling from the pampering they had just received as if she were at a foot spa.

"I was just doing what came natural to me. With feet like that in my mouth it was hard not to get so into it." He stated while increasing his hand movements over his crotch. She couldn't believe how a few minutes ago she had never imagined thinking of him in a sexual way and now here she was, highly turned on by the fact that he was practically sitting there masturbating to her feet after having licked every inch of them.

Suddenly the message tone on his phone sounded and he quickly checked it but his hand remained on his crotch slowly rubbing it until he finished reading the message and put his phone in his pocket.

"Looks like I have to get going." He said as he gathered himself and tried to calm his throbbing cock, doing his best to bring himself back to reality after losing himself in lust and arousal.

"Do you mind if I keep these?" He asked as he picked up her socks and held them pressed against his nose for a moment to draw in the scent her feet had left on them.

"Um...sure. Why would you want them though?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Let's just say I'll be needing a keepsake after what just happened. I never imagined in a million years that you would actually let me taste your feet and now that I have, I've got a feeling I will be craving them again by the time I get to the car." He answered. However, she could sense that he hadn't given her the full story but unfortunately he had already stood up and was making his way out of the house by the time she thought to press him further about the matter. With her head still spinning she stood up and walked over to the nearby window. While peeking through the curtain, true to his word she witnessed him sitting in the car inhaling the scent from her socks like an addict before he regained control of himself and finally decided to leave. Jade was beside herself as the events that had just taken place left her short of breath and throbbing between her thighs.

Later that evening everyone had gone on about their day as usual. John was sat at home watching TV with his wife when he noticed a text message come through and sneakily read it without trying to arouse suspicion as the message was from his sister-in-law.

"I can't stop thinking about what happened...and I still want to know why you wanted to keep my socks. I'm dying to know what you plan on doing with them." The message read. John felt his cock begin to stir in his pants immediately as he had flashbacks of the taste and sensation of her toes in his mouth earlier that day. Feeling himself getting worked up again he excused himself to the bathroom after realising he needed to take care of his urges if he had any hope of having peace that night.

With that in mind he retrieved one of the socks in question from his pocket and pulled his pants down, about to use it for it's intended purpose he pressed the sock against his nose and felt his cock swell rapidly as the scent of his sister-in-law's feet saturated his nose and had him good to go within seconds. He was about to have a quick masturbation session when an idea popped into his head that rapidly grew and caused him to take action as he hooked the front of her sock over the tip of his cock and stretched it over the length of his shaft and balls. With the tight stretchy material holding in place he grabbed his phone and took a picture of his sock covered cock and typed out a message to accompany the image.

"Since you really want to know...I hope this answers your question." The message read and was sent to her. He waited and watched his phone while he lightly stroked his cock through the material of her sock. The messaging app indicated she was typing something but then the notification disappeared after a moment. It reappeared for a few seconds then disappeared again. John began to feel nervous as he wondered if he had gone too far now when a new message appeared which consisted of just an image with no text. He tapped the screen and felt his cock head swell inside the stretchy fabric as the image was a picture of her crotch with her thong pulled to the side, showing off her pussy partially spread by her manicured index and middle fingers which were almost completely coated in her juices as everything from her fingers to her swollen labia were glistening in the low light of her bedroom.

Luckily he was already in position holding his phone with the rear camera facing toward his crotch as he had only a moment to tap the camera icon in the messaging app and tap record before his cock head aggressively flared and his cock began jerking while spewing cum that rapidly saturated the sock wrapped around it to a point where his cum seeped through the material and dripped down in thick globs onto the floor beneath him. With great effort he held his phone as steady as he could to capture the scene on camera while he grew slightly light headed from the unexpected orgasm he had to endure quietly. Once it ended and he was able to catch his breath he stopped the recording and tapped send as the video clip loaded and was sent to her.

Once again he watched the notification that she was typing appear and disappear from moment to moment until it disappeared permanently without him receiving a reply. He wondered what that meant as he removed her sock from his still hard cock and retrieved some tissue to begin cleaning up the mess he had made and felt the disappointment of still seeing no reply as he finished cleaning up and made himself decent again. He checked his phone one last time and with no reply he exited the bathroom and returned to the living room with a disappointed yet clear head.

Unbeknownst to John, the person on the other side of that messaging app was engulfed in a fiery blaze of arousal as she was taken aback by receiving such an unexpected erotic response from him.

The moment she had opened the video clip her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped in shock as she watched his cock pulsate rapidly while his cum saturated the fabric that had encased her pedicured toes earlier that very day. She had tried to reply to his message but ultimately found herself stuck in place, watching her sister's husband's cock explode inside her sock over and over until she was so overwhelmed that she found herself spreading her legs and watching the video in a continuous loop while feverishly rubbing her clit until she felt her gorgeous toes involuntarily curl and had to try her best to keep her moans from escaping her room as she suddenly found herself in the grips of an orgasm so powerful it had her literally struggling to breathe right up until the moment it finally released her and allowed her to unclench her body. At that point she had been so taxed by the strength of her orgasm that she simply rolled onto her side and fell asleep once she had calmed down enough and busked in the afterglow of it all.

To be continued...