Scratching The Itch

Story Info
Wife has a full weekend of fun.
13.4k words
4.28
13.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Nathan crashed our movie night, he was messaging me everyday, all day. My wife knew something was going on, I was never on my phone this much. When she asked, I hesitated to tell her the truth. We had sex every night since. That was four days ago.

She wanted him again, badly. If only she knew how much he wanted to have her again, and for how long he was requesting. Maybe I'll tell her after our sex session, I told myself night after night. Then I wouldn't.

Today, my phone alerted me of a text in the middle of a staff meeting. I tried to read it discreetly, but I could feel my face get flush and my cock harden in my slacks.

"I got a buddy with a big cock like mine who wants to meet your wife! He loves feet too!" it read.

I didn't respond.

My phone buzzed again shortly after.

"Come on bro! You know she wants more of this big cock! And you know you wanna watch her take it" he text.

"Maybe" I sent back, trying to focus again on the meeting topic.

Luckily the meeting wrapped up a few minutes later and I returned to my office. I made sure to close the door behind me. Immediately checking my missed messages.

"Set us up for this weekend. My buddy said he can hang!"

"We'll take such good care of her!"

"She's gonna go wild with our 2 big dicks! We're gonna wear her out!"

"Come on man! We wanna bukkake her sexy feet!"

My head was spinning and my cock was begging to be released. I decided to call my wife.

"Hey babe," she answered happily.

"Hi beautiful," I responded, "What are you up to?"

"Not much, just some cleaning and re-organizing," she said.

"Sounds fun," I joked.

"Tons," she poked back, "What's up?"

"Um, do we have any plans this weekend?" I asked.

"Not that I can think of. Do you want me to check the calendar?" she answered.

"It's fine, no big deal," I said.

"Well what's up?" she pressed. "Did you want to do something?"

"Sure, yes," I stammered. "Let's talk when I get home."

"Ok," she said. "What time will that be?"

"Soon, just need to finish up a few things and then I'll head home," I replied.

"Sounds good, see you soon," she said, sounding curious.

"See you soon, love you," I said, hanging up the phone.

The next hour at work, I was useless. All I could think about was how I was going to bring up Nathan and his plan with my wife and his buddy. Not that I was worried she would say no, my thought was more selfish. Would she want to still have sex with me tonight? Five in a row would be a record for us.

I finally made the short, fifteen minute drive home. I was a little earlier than expected. I walked in quietly. My wife was nowhere to be found. I went upstairs to drop my bag and change clothes. What a great surprise I found.

My wife was there, laying on our bed. She was wearing her little red teddy again with black stockings. My favorite. Her right ankle crossed over her left, black heels covering her feet. She was also wearing a huge smile on her face.

I dropped my bag in the doorway, drawing a little laugh from her. I was speechless.

"The kids are gone for the night," she said, "I thought you would like this."

"I do," I mumbled, "I like it a lot."

"Why don't you take my heels off for me," she suggested.

I made my way to the bed quickly, sitting down. I was facing my wife. I reached for her right heel first. I popped her heel free before slowly removing it fully. Then her left heel was done the same.

"Hold them up and have a look," she teased.

My wife knew my cryptonite, her soles. In stockings, it multiplied it by a thousand.

I lifted both feet until her little size six soles were staring me in the face. Just then, she curled her toes.

"Like the color?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"I love the white polish," I responded.

"I had a little down time today and wanted to surprise you," she told me.

"They look beautiful, just like you," I gushed.

I planted both of her feet on my face. Her smell was intoxicating.

"I wore them all day, waiting for you," she said softly.

"Mmm," was all I could manage.

"I know how you like to smell them first," she continued.

"They smell amazing!" I answered.

They did. Not a stink, but a perfect mix of her leather heel, some lotion, and her natural scent. I swear my wife could wear socks, shoes, stockings or heels for days on end, and they wouldn't smell bad.

I mixed in light kisses all over each sole until I felt I covered every inch twice. Then I zeroed in on her lovely toes. Her big toe just barely longer than the second. Her third and fourth toes were just about the same length. Her baby toe, smaller, and slightly turned in.

They tasted incredible. My breathing began to quicken.

"Take your time and enjoy them," my wife said, " We have all night."

As I continued sucking each and every stocking-covered toe, I noticed my wife slipped her right hand down towards the crotch of her teddy. She teased her clit while watching me.

Seeing this really turned me on. I held both of her feet up with my left hand while I removed my belt, then my pants with my right. Finally, my boxer briefs were off and my rock-hard cock was freed. I was already leaking precum.

My wife noticed. She dabbed my cockhead with her right finger and tasted it. She dabbed a second time, but then placed her finger on her pussy.

I lowered both feet to my cock, placing one on each side. Her little stockinged feet felt great. My hips instinctively began to thrust forward and back. Her arches were sandwiched around my cock. She flexed and curled her toes, knowing it was driving me crazy.

She now had her finger inside her pussy.

"Fuck my feet baby," she cooed, "I know it's your favorite."

Again I moaned, "Mmm," as I stared down.

It didn't take long at all to feel my orgasm quickly approaching. I tried to slow my thrusts but it was too late. Three more pumps and my cock was erupting a big load of cum onto her black stocking-covered feet.

"Oh wow, already?" she questioned me as I came.

"Mm, yea," I mustered.

As I finished cumming, I felt pang of disappointment in myself. My wife was thoughtful enough to get all dressed up in my favorite things to celebrate our record night, and here I lost it on her feet within the first ten minutes.

She slowly stopped playing with her pussy.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"It's OK," she sounded mildly disheartened.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready again soon," I tried to assure her.

"We'll see," she responded, "I know it's not easy for you anymore."

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. When I returned to the bedroom, my wife had turned on the TV. I walked to her side of the bed and began to clean her cum covered feet. I slid the stockings off her slowly, then wiped her bare feet clean as well.

"Thank you," she said to me.

"Let me take the rest of this off and pay you back," I suggested, taking hold of her teddy between my right thumb and finger.

"No babe, it's ok, really," she replied.

"Please baby," I pressed, "I really want to."

"I don't think I'm in the mood anymore," she said, looking at the TV.

I took the towel and walked away. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. About fifteen minutes later, I went back upstairs. My wife had changed into her pajamas, watching a movie in bed.

She noticed me in the doorway, looking my direction. A slight smile flashed across her face. I walked over.

"I'm really sorry," I said.

"It's OK," she said, "It's partly my fault."

"What? No way!" I argued, "It's not your fault. Well, maybe it is on second thought."

My wife was now smiling.

"If your feet weren't so damn sexy," I trailed off, sarcastically.

"Yea yea yea," she teased back, "You must be the only one that feels way."

I laughed at her response, thinking of my next response.

"Um, no," I started, "If that were the case, how come the last few guys we've found have LOVED your feet?"

"Well Dan is YOUR friend," she fired back, "And Mark was probably set up by you."

"Ha! Yea right!" I answered excitedly. "We were friends way before I found out he liked feet too. And Mark had his eyes on you from the moment we met him at that wedding!"

"Sure he did," she said smiling.

"And it sure seems like Dan is more of YOUR friend these days," I smiled back.

"Well what about the last guy?" she questioned.

I paused, stalling my answer.

"You know," she continued, "The one you found online and then met in person."

I still didn't have an answer.

"And you thought it would be a good idea to let him jerk off with my socks and sandals," she finished.

"OK," I retorted, "But that's only one guy. And I never planned for you to actually meet him."

"I'm glad I did," she said mischievously.

"Seemed like it," I played along.

"Speaking of...." I stopped.

My wife was now sitting up in bed, fully engaged in our conversation.

"Yes, go on," she insisted.

"Do you think the kids would be ok if we went somewhere this weekend?" I asked.

"All weekend?" she questioned me.

"Yes," I confirmed, "Both days."

"I'm not sure, what are you planning?" she asked.

"I'm not planning anything, Nathan is," I said matter-of-factly.

"And what is he planning?" my wife said confused.

"Apparently he has a friend he wants to share you with," I said, "He loves feet too."

"Where have these 'foot guys' been all my life?" she questioned aloud, "I marry you and all of a sudden every guy likes my feet."

I could tell my wife was very excited to hear this, but was trying to keep her cool.

"Well, only if you're OK with it," she said.

"I don't think I have much of an argument after how things went tonight," I joked.

"It's OUR decision," my wife reassured me.

"I know, he seemed like a pretty cool guy," I agreed, "And you sure seemed to REALLY like his cock."

"I did," she said confidently.

"Well then I guess it's a go," I said, "I'll find out what the plan is."

I walked back downstairs. I grabbed another beer and sat down. I sent Nathan a text and waited for a response. I wouldn't get an answer until the next day.

The next morning my wife woke up before me. I could feel her moving around in bed, but I tried to keep my eyes closed as long as I could. Suddenly, the covers were removed from me. My pajama pants were yanked down quickly after. I opened my eyes just in time to see my wife take of my cock with her left hand.

It sprang to life instantly. The touch of her hand and the sight of her naked body knelt in front of me. She popped the head of my cock in her mouth and got it nice and wet. Then she crawled up onto me and prepared herself to take my hardness inside her.

I slid it easily. My wife's pussy felt very wet already. She began rocking her hips back and forth. I reached up with both hands, grabbing a breast in each. I massaged them, then pulled at her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers.

"Did he tell you the plan?" she asked with me inside her.

"I haven't checked my phone yet, but I didn't have a response before I went to bed last night," I answered.

My wife leaned forward, reaching for my phone on the nightstand next to me. She handed it to me as she continued to ride on top of me. I let go of my wife's breasts and took my phone. Unlocking the screen, I could see I had a new text message.

"Looks like someone messaged me," I teased.

My wife picked up the speed of her rocking in response, smiling.

I read the text to myself and almost came on the spot.

"What does it say?" she asked, grinding on my harder.

"Want me to read it out loud?" I asked, knowing it would make me cum before she would want me to.

"Yes," she answered quickly, "And I can feel you getting harder, please don't cum yet."

"I'll try not to," I offered, "I'll read it to you."

I tried to close my eyes for a few seconds to regain my composure. My wife's movements were not making it easy. Her little whimpers made it worse.

"OK, here it goes," I started, "He said he wants to fuck you all day Saturday. He wants to stretch your married pussy with his big cock and cum in you and on you."

"Mmmph," my wife moaned.

"He wants to make you cum so many times you will forget you're married and crave his cock everyday," I went on.

"Mmmph," she whimpered again, working my cock like a pro.

"He said he wants you to suck his big cock and taste his cum," I added.

"Mmmph."

"He wants to taste your cum and make you squirt all over his face," I read.

"Aaahhh!"

"He wants to fuck your ass too," I added.

"I'm so close!" she yelped.

"And on Sunday, he wants his friend to join him and fuck you together," I told her, "He said his friend has a big cock too."

"Mmm fuck!" she screamed, "I'm gonna cum!"

My wife started to orgasm on top of me. I couldn't hold back, cumming inside her at the same time.

"Uuuhhh!" I groaned as I came.

After what seemed like a few breath-taking minutes of silence, she spoke first, "So how much of that did you make up?"

"I actually didn't," I responded, "And there's more."

"What??" was her reply.

"Yea, he's got Sunday planned out too," I said.

"Well you can tell him Saturday sounds fun," she started, "But if we play all day like he wants, I'm gonna be too sore on Sunday for anything."

"Is that what you want me to tell him?" I asked.

"Yea," she said, "Especially with that big of a cock!"

I chuckled a bit as I text him back.

We went about getting ready for work. I had left before getting a response from Nathan. I was happy to get to the office and distract myself with some work, knowing what was happening two days from now.

Around lunch time, he texted me back, "That's cool, I'd rather keep her married pussy to myself anyways."

Then, "Is she cool if he comes over Sunday and gets a footjob from her?"

"I'm sure she won't mind, but let me check quick," I texted.

I took a screenshot and sent it to my wife. I wasn't sure how long it would take for her to see it. I didn't have to wait long at all to find out. I had the screen open and could see she was typing. Just then, Nathan text me again.

"Little change of plans...." it read.

Then, "Tell your sexy wife my buddy and I are going to do a bukkake with her feet!"

He added a few squirt emoji's for emphasis. And by a few, I mean like twelve.

"That's fine I guess," my wife texted, "But his buddy only gets my feet!"

"Wait, slight change..." I sent her.

"Oh boy," she replied.

"He said him and his buddy want to do a bukkake on your feet instead?" I text, now growing hard in my office.

"What the hell is that?" she asked.

I googled the term and sent her the web link. Meanwhile, I text Nathan back, "Still waiting."

It had to be ten minutes before my wife answered back, "OMG!!"

I swallowed hard before writing, "Is that a yes or no?" with a smiley face emoji.

"Tell him if he can make me cum eight times, it's a deal lol," she replied.

"LOL ok!" I sent.

Nathan was ecstatic about the agreement. We agreed to not talk until Saturday. He was to message me just before leaving his house.

The next two days flew by. My wife and I did not have sex. Friday, she wore a pair of crotchless, nude-colored pantyhose with her tan heels. I worked from home and was subject to the teasing all day. I should clarify, it was her 'off' day so she stayed home doing odd-end tasks.

We went out for a nice dinner to a pub/grill. My wife was easily the sexiest dressed woman there. On the ride home, she told me her plan.

"I think I'm going to sleep in these pantyhose tonight and keep them on until he comes over tomorrow," she explained with a naughty look in her eye.

"I think he would really like that a lot," I said.

"Yea?" she asked, teasingly.

"Definitely," I assured her, "It's not like your feet get stinky anyways."

She smirked at my response. Then she slid her left heel off her foot and turned on her seat. Lifting her foot until it was inches from my face. Thank goodness I hit a red light.

"How do they smell now?" she asked.

I put my nose to her toes and inhaled deeply.

"They smell like heaven!" I said softly.

I swear the lady in the car next to us saw me the whole time. She quickly turned her head away when I looked over.

"I guess I have some work to do," my wife retorted.

We were home a few minutes later. She insisted on walking around a bit more. Laundry, dishes, wiping down countertops.

"Why don't you wear some socks over your pantyhose tonight?" I suggested.

"Great idea!" she said excitedly, "I mean, he would like a little smell but not like stinky, right?"

"I think he would love a little smell when they're in his face with his big cock buried inside you!" I said playfully.

"That's why I love you so much baby!" she said, hugging me.

"You are going to get such a big reward after this weekend," she told me.

"I can't wait!" I answered, "And I can't wait to watch you enjoy yourself tomorrow and Sunday too."

I poured us each a glass of wine and met my wife in our bedroom. We toasted to us and our new "friend" joining us tomorrow. It was difficult to fall asleep, but once I did, I slept like a rock.

We woke the next morning refreshed. I giggled at the sight of my wife wearing her fuzzy socks over her pantyhose.

She was anxious all day. Since she showered and 'prepped' herself yesterday, she wasn't sure what to do to kill time until his arrival. I cooked a light breakfast but she wasn't interested in eating more than a few pieces of bacon with her coffee.

It's no wonder my wife looks as stunning as she does at her age. She's closing in on 41. She's 5'0" and 108lbs, based on her last doctor visit.

I picked up around the yard a bit, checking my phone periodically. At 11:00am I received the text we had been waiting for, "Leaving now, be there in about 20."

I text him back to confirm, then hurried inside to alert my wife. When I walked upstairs I found her pacing back and forth in our bedroom.

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"Just wear that," I said, pointing at her long black robe, "You're gonna be naked anyways."

"Think so?" she questioned.

"Know so," I said confidently, "He's gonna want to get his hands all over you right away."

"Ok," she agreed.

Twenty minutes crawled by at a snails pace. I watched out the window from the living room. Finally, he pulled into the driveway. I walked outside to greet him. This time, we shook hands and hugged briefly. He looked more physical than I remembered last time. I noticed a bulge appearing in his grey gym shorts. And his upper body looked tone in the white, v-neck tshirt.

He followed me inside. I knew it was early, but I grabbed us each a beer to help calm our nerves. Before heading upstairs, I poured a shot of tequila for my wife and grabbed her a bottle of water. I walked into our bedroom first.

My wife stood from the end of the bed. I handed her the shot and water. She seemed to really appreciate it, taking it down immediately. I then went and took a seat on the chaise lounge on the far side of our room.

Nathan entered. He walked right up to my wife and wrapped both arms around her. I have to admit, even though I am slightly taller than him, my wife looked tiny in his arms. At 6'1" and I'd guess 175lbs, he towered over her.

They hugged for a few seconds before his hands started to wander. It didn't take long for them to find my wife's little ass and grab two handfuls. This was followed by a kiss that became very intimate, very fast. She was now up on her tiptoes.

Nathan didn't waste much time kissing. His hands released their grip of her ass and ran up her back. Once to her shoulders, he began to push her down as he pulled back from her face.

"Suck my big cock in front of your husband," he said sternly.

My wife said nothing, getting down on her knees. The bulge in his shorts was obvious. She ran her right hand the length of it through the cotton fabric, letting out a small moan of excitement. Taking hold of his shorts in each hand, she pulled down slowly.