All Comments on 'Lustful Heart of Anna'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

I love it and hope you'll write more of this story! Thank you!

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Give us more.

Please give us another chapter. I know with the masks it is to be anonymous sex but would be hot if another teacher or a couple of parents of Anna's students were members too of LHC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
deicious teacher tale

Well written, hope to see the group also become pairs and threesomes to develop their character in smaller groups and to be unmasked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

I hope you will develop this story line some more. it is great to read a well written story.

apollo90apollo90over 7 years ago
Excellent story

Definitely Anna had repressed lesbian tendencies and your writing really brought these out and how she moved on to act on these. This club and its members are definitely an avenue for more adventures. Keep up the good work!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Lovely!

What a wonderful description of what happens when a woman orgasms. The pleasure of a woman is so wonderful. Loved your story!

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 7 years ago
Fanstasy Supurb !!

I am male.

This story took me to places in my mind that I rarely visit.

My favorite word to describe sex is sensuous.

This story made me think I was Anna.

Tender, loving & sensuous!!

Can a male have sexual female tendencies in order to love their partner fully?

I think the answer is yes.

But don't be the Alpha male.

Don't fuck her; love her.

Love her, hold her, cuddle her, make her feel safe.

If I worship her properly, we will be one!!!

I want to be her lesbian partner!!!

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
ME NEXT!

Great story.. Love the breaking down of repression. .. Aaaand not to mention wanton sex.... Good show!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, more, more

We need to read more about Anna, Margery, and the LHC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm not a female

but I enjoyed your story. Unlike most who write here, you are concerned with both what you write and how well it is written. Sadly far too many of those who write, unlike you, their interest is in quantity with absolutely no interest in quality. I see that you have a sizeable quantity of stories. Based on those I've read, you are indeed, an author. As I've said about a few other writers, many who submit something on this site, should be required to read a sizeable number of these of the stories of these authors, to gain an understanding of how an author writes, with attention to and concern for detail as well as what is included.

Write On ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
delicious!

Very nice initiation into the world of sin! But I think she should have had more trouble facing this new sexuality, though. I didn't buy it this way.

"When Margery gave each labia a nice, long lick" ... The word "labia" is plural, it means both. If you want to refer to just one, it's "labium". Or "lip".

Leilee98Leilee98over 3 years ago

Tell me where this club is? -This amazing society of women, because I must join! Now, immediately! Wow, what a thrill... Mature and young so freely having orgasmic pleasure between themselves and amongst others they don’t know from Adam, or rather Eve, I can think of nothing more exiting, and in a setting like that, and the terrific idea with the masks... sigh. What I wouldn’t give to have my deepest desires, dreams, fulfilled by this woman and her club of guests. Wonderfully written, again, your words speak and dance to this lesbian, as do so many of your lesbian stories. Please don’t stop, ever ❤️

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81about 3 years ago

A well written story.

It's not a story about sexy. But, of a woman embarking on her sexual journey. When the two main characters talked, it was more of a sensual dance around the topic and not trying to force or trick the other into.

You knew roughly what was going to happen, but it was the journey, that was so enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...