Lustful Relations Pt. 02

Story Info
Fyr and Chem lust for the same demon-cougar of lust...
6.6k words
1k
3
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

A continuation of Unfaithful and Cuckolded.

She towelled herself off as briskly and as swiftly as she could as she headed for the bedroom, dropping that on the floor too. Fyr never would have been that careless, leaving a mess in her wake, yet it filled her with a raw sense of exhilaration to act like that. Though Fyr was not the sort either to order Chemical to pick up after her. After all, she was all for throwing caution to the wind and letting herself think someone else was going to pick up...even if she didn't explicitly state it.

Ugh. Her mind was all a mess, twisting back and forth, grunting in the back of her throat. That one orgasm had done nowhere near enough for her as she gasped and re-entered the bedroom to find her husband pretty much where she'd left him.

He sat up against the pillows -- the ones that he said got in the way when they were trying to rest -- with his cock hard. One of his tentacles lazily jerked his erection off, sliding up and down the length, bumping over the soft barbs.

Fyr sucked in a breath, her heart suddenly hammering. Fuck, he looked so sexy like that. Like he hadn't just been fucking her friend.

Or maybe that made it hotter. She didn't know what to do, what to say, what to think, not as she closed the distance between them, a swing in her hips, naked from head to toe.

"I know you want me."

"Wouldn't have been texting you otherwise," Ropes purred back at her, his white eyes glowing a little more intensely, tentacles waving softly around his crotch. "Why don't you just hop on and take a ride?"

She wanted to say something about not taking sloppy seconds off him, but that wasn't anything Ropes was interested in hearing from her, not as she straddled him on the bed, the mattress bowing under their combined weight.

"Mmph..." His tail lashed the air. "You are needy..."

"You should have already known that, dear husband."

Oh, yes, Fyr could be seductive too when the mood pleased her, sinking on to his cock with a whine of contentment. But it was so much better than mere contentment, to feel him sinking into her, stretching out her pussy in the best of ways. She squeezed around him and he grunted, lips parted, though didn't do any of the work.

Ropes did not need to, not when he had left his wife as needy and as desperate as she was. Her hips rose and fell sharply, grinding down hard on to his shaft, her pussy flexing and pulling around him. Of course, there was no rhyme or reason to the clench of her pussy, though she might well have been able to better control her muscles to massage the full length of his cock if she had tried and practised. Only so much, however, was of interest to her.

Sex was better, far better, than doing anything at all on her own. Fyr groaned and twisted on top of him, leaning forward a bit for a better angle, grinding his cock up inside her. She couldn't quite angle her hips to hit her G-spot when she was on top, but that could have been because Ropes knew exactly how to move. But not every good thing about him could be put down to him being a lust demon. The cougar knew her body intimately and was the only one to have got her off in such a mind breaking manner.

She locked her tail possessively around his ankle and his tentacles supported her, crawling over her body with a touch that said she belonged to him. She knew, in the back of her mind, that Ropes would never have let her leave him, even when the dragoness had been thinking about divorce. The cougar wanted her, she knew that, but the nature of their relationship had to change.

Fucking him didn't have to change, however, dimly aware of Chemical watching from the doorway, completely naked. She often seemed naked around their home, though it was not as if they could be seen from any of the windows unless a delivery driver came right up to the windows or something.

She rose and fell on his cock even as his tentacles scooped under her buttocks, supporting her even as she ground on him, grunting and panting, need flowing ardently through her. The tentacle rubbing her clit was doing the most work and she let her head fall back, even as a tentacle brushed the tender, vulnerable expanse of her throat.

"Unff... Ropes..." She shivered on top of him, the dragoness' jaw falling slack. "Please..."

Fyr couldn't articulate what she wanted, not as she was spun on to her back, flipped over on the bed so the cougar could have his way with her. She hooked her legs up and over his back, crossing her ankles, though didn't have the lower body strength with shaky legs to force him to fuck her harder.

Ropes gave her everything she needed, however, cramming his aching length into her with hot, long thrusts, his tentacle rubbing her clit. It didn't take much, not from a demon of lust, for her to squeal, toes curling as she went over the edge into climax, twisting and bucking, trying to arch up into his touch.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

"Sheesh, dragon," Chemical said with a roll of her eyes. "Be louder, huh?"

But Fyr didn't hear her, even though she knew she was being watched, that the moment wasn't quite what was needed. She ached in orgasm, her pussy clenching and pulsing, but she still needed more. Ropes wasn't releasing pheromones or anything like that, was he?

No, no... She was sure she'd know if the demon was doing that, though everything was what she wanted. Even as she sank all the way down on to his cock with their combined juices bubbling around the base, mixing softly. Chemical came up behind her, something hard prodding Fyr's backside, and the dragoness shot her a look as she took in the dragon with a strap-on harness, complete with dildo, tried her luck.

"No fucking way."

"Ooooh, such language from you," Chemical teased. "You got to fuck me, why don't I get the same courtesy?"

Truthfully, Fyr had fucked her pussy and her tail hole in turn, but it was her staking her claim, in a way -- letting Chemical know that she was no higher than her. But having Chemical peg her and particularly her backside, no... No, that wasn't something she was into. Only Ropes could have her tail hole.

"Nope," Fyr said firmly, stating her boundary. "That's my line. Don't cross it."

"Boo." Chemical pouted, making a face. "What about your pussy then? That can't be a bad thing, huh?"

Fyr considered it. She hadn't had double penetration, not like that before, only playing with toys when it came to Ropes. A dildo on a strap-on was still a toy, but it was different when it was being controlled by a third party. Maybe almost like having two guys at once?

And if she remained in the top position, over Chemical, well...that wouldn't be such a bad thing at all.

"Maybe..."

Ropes grinned and nuzzled against her, licking her neck, though he too shot Chemical a look when the strap-on bumped into him. No, that was not the sort of thing the cougar was into either, the feline always on top and in control. He was simply naturally dominant.

"Oh, I could give you that too..."

Ah, she'd forgotten about the tentacles, but, still, Fyr was up for something new.

"You know what, fine then," she said. "You can fuck my tail hole, Ropes...and Chemical can please my pussy."

She chose her words carefully, liking the thought of Chemical being under her. It reminded her of when she had been fucking Ropes every chance she got to be on top and in charge, though Fyr had never really been in control. It had been a strange time, admittedly, though all had come right in the end.

Ropes purred, his tail flicking back and forth thoughtfully.

"Hm... Sure, sounds fun."

He'd always been on the easy-going side when it came to sex, though that was just part of his personality. The cougar didn't have to chase down what he wanted when it all came so easily and naturally to him, groaning in the back of his throat as he slipped out of Fyr, his cock still hard and aching. He'd have to have an orgasm in the next round, but, well, that was up to him how he chose to take in and spend his own lust.

He took in his wife as he looked her over, licking his lips. The dragoness splayed out on the bed under him, to be devoured, a treat for the eyes and even more for his cock. To have both of them there, ready to satisfy his lust, well...Ropes couldn't have asked for more, no.

Okay, maybe a whole harem to fuck as he pleased, everyone lusting for him and his cock...but that was another matter entirely. He'd have to start with one dragoness out in the open, in a casual relationship, and then see what could be expanded with the rest of things.

For later. Much later.

Fyr's tail snaked back and forth as Ropes directed Chem to lay down on the bed, the strap-on jutting up from her crotch. It was a good size, about the same as Ropes' dick, and ridged down the length with small, bumpy ridges, the head nicely rounded just like Ropes' shaft. It was enticing to take it all in, but Ropes was busy watching Fyr seat herself on that.

Much as she had when she'd sunk on to his cock for the first time that evening, she took the strap-on dildo inside her, pushing it deep. Even though Fyr looked like she was trying to hold back a moan, she kept it restrained, merely shuddering. Her tail, however, was the dead giveaway as if flicked back and forth, the tip twitching fervently as she struggled with the size.

"Mmph... Okay then..."

Fyr's toes curled and she shot an uneasy glance back at Ropes, who purred and rubbed her thigh with a tentacle.

"We'll go as far, or as not, as you like..."

That helped her a little as Ropes knelt behind her, poising his cock at just the right angle to take her tail hole. The feline didn't have to do anything at all to help guide his cock in, though he did have his tentacles for that, in case it was ever needed.

The press of his cock into her tail hole, however, was simply exquisite as the tight grasp of her flesh closed around him. Her pucker clenched on his aching hard-on as he panted heavily and drove in deeper, testing Fyr's readiness though, of course, being a demon of lust helped her open up around him more easily, even without lube. He was happy to take it slow and feed off the lustful energy in the air, his tail swinging back and forth, while Chemical tried to rock the toy up into Fyr's pussy.

"Mmmph..." Chemical complained. "This is harder than it looks..."

They'd really changed the dynamic of the relationship between them all, but, frankly, Chemical was just happy to have as much sex as she was having. It was good to relax like that, to always have as much sex as she wanted. She'd never thought she was overly horny, not really, but things had changed since she'd started fucking Ropes. The cougar simply gave her everything she wanted and more.

That was a delight, even as she tried to thrust up into Fyr's pussy, stretching her open just a little more. The dildo was harder than a cock, not as yielding, but they would all find their pleasure together, one way or the other, together.

Fyr groaned in the middle and Chemical nipped at her neck, raking her teeth down. She didn't bite hard enough to break the scales though, not in any way, not as she moaned and rocked between them.

"Having fun there, darling?"

Fyr groaned, trapped between their bodies, yet they were able to take everything exactly as they needed, Ropes finding a rhythm and pace that suited both him and Fyr as he fucked her tail hole.

For the dragoness in the middle, it was tricky. Wonderful but tricky. She moaned, her jaws hanging open, barely even reacting when Chemical captured her lips in a kiss, her tongue deeply plundering her maw and invading her muzzle. Fyr hissed into it, trying to give as good as she got, though it was hard to worry about things, even the tightness of having the two lengths inside her, when they were on either side.

They took her away from the real world, the world of work and worries, allowing the dragoness to linger where pleasure built and rose, twisting and turning in the pit of her stomach, down into her abdomen. Fyr moaned, her tongue flicking weakly up against Chemical's, yet the dragoness did not even know that she was losing the little power she'd regained.

It didn't need to be held so tightly in her grasp, after all, even if she wanted to be on top, able to take charge and dominate Chemical too. It wasn't as natural for Fyr as she would have liked to think but that was all part of experimenting and having fun in sex. Ropes could have told her that.

But she had to feel it and experience it for herself too, moaning as he rocked into her, his tentacles curved around her, caressing her tits. That was good, so good... Her nipples perked up readily into his touch, so sensitive. Fyr even thought they'd got more sensitive of late, sending a shivering little electric thrill through her body, rippling deeper. Everything was so erogenous when Ropes was touching her, as if she was called to his touch by a magnetic force.

However, it was not all about the sex, not even as her body moved hypnotically between them, rising and falling softly and warmly on the faux cock rammed into her pussy. She was right where she needed to be, aching for it, Ropes' tentacles caressing her tits and squeezing them. If the dragoness didn't want to move either, she didn't have to. Truthfully, even though she was on top of Chemical, she didn't have to do a thing, the rocking, driving thrusts from her husband doing everything she needed.

Ropes grinned, caught up in the moment, not privy as to what was going on between the dragonesses. But he didn't have to be, for that was their thing to work out, even if he would ensure Fyr didn't get hurt, one way or the other. She was still his wife and he had chosen her, been close to her for years. She was the one, in a way, who had changed his path in life.

He'd keep that little nugget of information to himself, however, as he rocked his hips, relishing in the tight cling of Fyr's tail hole around him, pulling around his cock and milking him of his seed. It was too intoxicating when she gripped him, when she squeezed down deliriously, as if she was so drunk on the moment that nothing else even mattered to her.

"Mmmmm..."

Even his wife's moans were the best he'd ever heard, licking his lips and shaking his head slightly, ears twitching back. Need curled through him and he thrust harder, fuelled by Fyr's moans and Chemical's grunts on the bottom.

Dimly, the cougar was aware of a buzzing sound, possibly a vibrator. Ah, so Chemical had a few little tricks up her sleeve too when it came to the strap-on, the bullet vibe possibly tucked in on the inside of the harness, so she got her fun too. The juddering, short thrusts the dragoness gave reverberated through even to Ropes and the cougar groaned long and low, relaxing into the movement.

Fyr twisted and bucked under him, her tail flicking back heavily against him, but he lingered there, roughly taking her backside, stretching her out around his cock. Even his barbs pulled through her backside as he claimed her in a new way, the cougar on top, Fyr in the middle and Chemical on the bottom.

Yet Chemical was not truly on the bottom, no. Not as she rocked up and speared into Fyr and cried out her orgasm, her claws digging into Fyr's arms as she held herself in place. She just needed to root herself in place, to ride out her orgasm, even as Fyr trembled in climax above her too.

That only left Ropes, the cougar taking his cues from Fyr how rough he could go as she twitched under him. Yet his wife was stronger than he had realised and he took her harder, slamming into her backside as he dragged out her orgasm for her, grunts and groans bursting from the dragoness' lips.

"Oh... Yes... Ropes..."

"Say you're mine."

He growled, his hiss curling out possessively, wantonly. Oh, how he wanted it, yet another claim on her. There was no binding, but there was a greater lust to be had there, something that kept his wife with him, lusting and longing.

But lust was more powerful than any mortal could recognise and Fyr moaned aloud, tangled between them as he thrust and thrust. The lure of orgasm swelled inside him and he spent himself inside her tail hole with jerky thrust after thrust, spurts of cum flooding her backside while the dragoness quivered on his cock. Impaled on two shafts at once, there was nowhere for his wife to go, but the swirling rise of her lust told the tale of his wife's enjoyment better than words ever could.

"Mmm..."

He leaned over her, kissing and nipping passionately at her neck, enjoying the bare expanse of her throat when the dragoness tipped her head to the side for him. Oh, he could have sunk his teeth in right there and then in a mating bite, but there were sweeter treats for him to take.

Chemical was waiting for him.

While she was unaware of how her husband's attention was sliding away, Fyr took a moment to compose herself and rest. Sliding off their cocks was difficult, but Ropes helped her off the bed, so the dragon noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

She left for the bathroom, cleaning up and refreshing her scales, though she dimly planned a bath later that night. That would help her wash the grime from her, from sex, yet the loose "bonelessness" was a pleasure to have rolling through her, her body light and yet weighty at the same time.

Hm... I need a drink.

Not an alcoholic drink, no, not yet. But a soft drink, maybe, something bubbly that would soothe her suddenly raspy through. She poured some lemonade from the bottle in the fridge and drained her glass swiftly, energy returning to her body. The sugar helped and she chuckled at her own folly.

Maybe I can get Chemical to put together some food or order it, she thought. That dragoness eats more than enough food here anyway... It's about time she paid for some of it herself.

Alas, maybe that was where Fyr overstepped, becoming ever so slightly cocky, too comfortable in her position. She would not lose her husband, but she was going to lose her position if she did not take steps to take it for herself, grunting softly to clear her throat, licking her lips. If she had been aware, there may have been something she could have done about it.

But she was not. Regardless, she was safe and she was loved and she was cared for. Just not, perhaps, in the way the dragoness might have wanted and expected, initially, for herself.

With a fresh glass of water, for herself, in her paw, she headed back to the bedroom, glancing down the hallway where the towel was still on the floor near the bathroom door. That should have been her first clue.

But she missed it -- only to find her husband balls deep inside Chemical already with the dragoness sucking on his tentacle.

"Ohhhh..."

Chemical moaned, saliva dripping around the tentacle as she released it from her mouth. Fyr stared, transfixed, Ropes still fucking her, driving in slowly and deeply, the long strokes of his cock sinking home with every thrust.

"Ah... Ropes?"

It was not what she'd expected, not at all, and it took the dragoness some time to come around to herself.

Fyr blinked. What had happened? All she'd done was go to freshen up a bit and...Ropes was acting like she wasn't there anymore.

He purred, kissing up Chemical's neck softly, the edge of her jaw, his cock driving deep as he bore into her in a mating press. It was so deep and so intimate that Fyr didn't know what to think as she watched, lingering at the base of the bed.

12