Lustful Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching, except when she'd caught them the first time, had never felt wrong, not like that, not like she was intruding. She dithered, watching the slow, deep pump of Ropes' hips as he drove into the dragoness, kissing her throat and between her breasts. His lips brushed her clavicle and Chemical sucked in a breath.

"Ah... No one does it like you, cat."

Fyr bristled again, her eyes suddenly feeling damp. There she was again, calling him that. She'd called him things that Fyr had never been allowed to, before, but Fyr hadn't heard her cross a line with terms of endearment for a while.

"Cat" was her term for Ropes. It was what they had softened and teased between them, what he had begrudgingly accepted. So why did it come so easily when it was from Chemical's lips?

"Ah... Fyr... My water."

Fyr blinked. Chemical was talking to...her? The dragoness stiffened and flicked her tail, her fingers curling more tightly around the glass of water in her paw.

"It's mine."

They were only two little words and yet they came out so petulantly as her tail swung back and forth, trying to cling on to one thing that remained under her control.

Or was it?

Ropes grinned and glanced back at her, a tentacle snaking out. He didn't say anything, not a single word, and yet he lifted the glass from her paws, as easily and as lightly as anyone could ever like. She let it go, uncurling her fingers, though the dragoness could not have said why.

He was her husband... So, why was his attention on Chemical, suddenly, if things had changed between them?

Fyr pressed her legs together, biting her lip. She was turned on, wet again... Even though there were no more fluids to leak from her pussy, not then.

She was exposed, too naked for the moment.

"Ah, thank you, Ropes..." Chemical said to the cougar, rather than addressing Fyr for the glass of water. "But there's no straw. How do you think I'm going to drink like this, dragon?"

Fyr started. That didn't sound like a term of affection, not like when Chem called Ropes "Cat." Why was everything so mixed up? She growled, balling a paw up into a fist, claws biting briefly into the palm of her paw.

"Then get it yourself."

"Fyr."

It only took a word from Ropes and she shot him a look, wounded. Why was he treating her like that?

Yet the cougar knew exactly what his wife needed too and that was not to feel left out, as if she was being set aside. It was all exactly what he had been reminding her of even when it came out that he was fucking Chemical initially, for she was his wife even if he had sex with others.

The order of hierarchy, however... Well, that could be changed within the household. If Fyr wanted to keep her spot, she was going to have to work for it. And just pegging Chemical wasn't going to cut it anymore.

He ignored Fyr. Mostly. He sensed her lust, the growing heat of it, but that was enough for him to know he was doing all he needed to do. As long as that lust was there, it was there that the cougar would lounge and linger, rolling his hips to spear into Chemical.

She was different to Fyr and she always would be, urgently curling her tail around his tentacles and moaning aloud. Fyr would never understand just how Chemical's lust had a distinctly different flavour to her own and, to him, it was just like sampling a selection of wines. He could get drunk with lust far more easily than he could become inebriated on any manner of liquor.

"Mmmph..."

He groaned, tail flicking, giving Chemical one of his tentacles to suckle on -- and she was already leaning towards it before his tentacle had even brushed her lips. Fyr wouldn't do that. She always thought too much and didn't know how to take her own pleasure in hand too.

Maybe watching them together would give her something different to think about, a different aspect of passion that she could use for herself.

Either way...Ropes didn't much care. Not as he rolled his hips and speared into the dragoness, shuddering in pleasure as she drooled around his tentacle. He teased her, pressing his luxurious "attack" by grinding his tentacle into the back of her throat -- and then feeding it down her throat.

"Mm-hmph!"

Chemical grunted, though it was just a sound of surprise as she twitched under Ropes' furred body, already warmed through. Cheeky cougar! He was just trying to catch her off-guard and Chem quivered deliciously, wanting to thrust and buck up to meet him yet rendered immobile by the mating press. Yet it was divine, in a hellish sort of way, to have his thighs grinding down over hers, almost too rough with the weight of his body on top of hers.

But she wouldn't have had it any other way as she groaned and drooled around his tentacle, wanting more, always more. The cougar always made her crave it and she was willing to even go up against Fyr to get what she wanted.

Maybe it was time Fyr stepped down to let her take precedence in the household...

They'd see.

Chemical twirled her tongue around and around the tentacle in her maw, just to make Ropes do that delightful little shiver. Oh, the cougar was so easy to play, but, being a lust demon, he was designed for lust. It wasn't why she liked him -- but being able to make his body quake just like that, wow... It was certainly an attraction. Such a sham Fyr hadn't been able to see that earlier and now had to share him.

Fyr shuffled, her wings tickling her back. What was she meant to do? Her want was there and her need was there... Only, her husband was not.

Was it up to her to enjoy herself? Well, two could play at that game.

Petulance rose in her and she sprung lightly onto the bed, stretching out in the available space. As it was more than large enough, they all fit there easily as her tail hung off the edge, the tip wiggling softly back and forth as she parted her thighs.

"Well, if you're busy," she murmured, her eyes half-lidded with desire, "then I'm going to take care of myself."

Chemical smirked, barely sparing her a glance.

"You'd think you would be used to that by now, Fyr... Heh."

The dragoness ignored that. What was it she was supposed to do? Rise above, or something like that? Regardless, she was better than rising to Chem's quips.

Yet in not going head-to-head with the dragoness, she forfeited her strength, licking her lips and shaking her head, softly, fingers slipping between her thighs. Fyr was too caught up in her own pleasure, knowing, at least, the cougar could sense her lust, to know what she was sinking into. If she could feed him with her lust, well, she would come out as the one on top, wouldn't she?

Or would she? Fyr didn't know what powers she was playing with, even though Ropes would always be her husband.

So, she masturbated, sliding her fingers between her folds and circling her clit, trying to make a show of it. It didn't cross the dragon's mind that no one was watching, that their relationship had shifted -- all because she had paid due attention to what she was supposed to. She should have been defending her position in the household until everything was secure and yet...that had slipped her mind. The dragoness had never even though it would be that important, not after Ropes and she had come to their agreement.

She moaned, yet no one was listening to her. Not as Ropes powered into Chemical and she clenched around him, her pussy milking his cock of his load. Her hips tried to rock up before Fyr's eyes but the dragoness had nothing she could do in the moment, pinned in the mating press as orgasm took her.

Ropes powered in, long, demanding strokes laying a claim on Chemical that Fyr could not have been expecting, yet all would come right in the end. It would be okay, but not quite in the way she wanted it to be, all as the cougar drove into her deeply. The cougar spent himself inside her as the barbs raked passionately into the softness of her pussy, head tucked down with a low yowl, capturing her lips in a kiss.

It was such a warm, wanting kiss that Fyr almost felt awkward witnessing it, though that didn't seem quite right, considering that he was meant to be her husband. But why was she suddenly questioning it?

"Hey, come on now," she said with a frown, crossing her arms and tapping a toe. "You're forgetting about me. It's meant to be all of us having fun, not just me being teased and..."

"...Set aside?"

Ropes finished the sentence for her, a tentacle curling around the dragoness to gently close her mouth where she had gone slack-jawed. Against herself, Fyr whimpered, heat slipping down between her legs, so wet already, the folds of her pussy gleaming with her arousal as if Ropes had creamed in her and not Chemical.

"Huff..."

"There you go..." He purred, his tentacle retracting. "Kneel by the bed, come in nice and close. I'm taking care of Chem right now. But you can still watch."

Fyr's vision softened, wavering at the edges as if she was about to faint -- but she could not faint! Not when so much was going on, right there before her eyes.

Still...there was something in her that knew her place, folding to her knees up on the bed rather than at the side of it. She sat back comfortably, no longer masturbating, but she was where she needed to be.

Why do I like this?

For it was about time the dragoness acknowledged just how turned on it made her, wetter between the thighs every time they put her down. She was the one, after all, who had stayed with Ropes despite all their challenges, and she had wanted what he gave her in bed, regardless of how far the cougar had pushed her.

Fyr shook her head, stomach churning, her eyes suddenly watery. Was she upset? Oh, it was so hard to untangle so many different emotions all bundled up inside her, swelling and flittering back and forth, back and forth.

Still...she watched. Still, she knew where she was meant to be, holding her breath as Ropes pulled Chemical on top of him, the cougar lying back flat on the bed with his tentacles supporting the black dragoness. Even the green stripes on her body stood out starkly, making the other dragoness look more feral and dangerous than ever before.

"Look at me, Fyr..." Chemical purred, sinking on to Ropes' cock as the cougar guided her down in reverse cowgirl. "He wants me... He wants me more."

Fyr shook her head, swallowing hard.

"No... No, that's not true."

"It's true, Fyr," Chemical said, speaking through a moan. "I'm so wet for him, so much of his seed in me... That's where it should be, filling my holes. It's better like that. Better for me. Better for Ropes. Better for you."

Fyr growled, shaking her head, but her paws were on her thighs, fingers twitching, not knowing what else to do with herself. Her tail twitched and she curled it around her ankle for some semblance of normalcy, forgetting that it was what she had used to do with Ropes, when she was in bed with him. Now, that notion seemed very far away, as if it had not been all that familiar to her at all.

"I'm here..." She said, though the dragoness was not even convincing herself. "Please... You have to accept me, as I am."

"Oh, we do, darling," Chemical cooed, cupping her face and drawing Fyr to her, her tongue flickering out to "kiss" the side of her muzzle. "But this is where you belong. Under us...somewhere. I don't really care where. But I'll be first for Ropes now. You can have your marriage, however you please. In the bedroom, or wherever the fuck he wants to have me, is where we come into our own."

"Mmmph!"

Fyr didn't have a say in things as Chemical kissed her deeply, so hot between the thighs that she wouldn't have been at all surprised if she burst into flames. The dragoness' greedy tongue invaded her muzzle and, too late, Fyr had a tiny inkling of the ground she had lost, what she had already more than willingly sacrificed to the other dragoness. Where Chemical had been willing to put in the work to claim Ropes, Fyr had been too comfortable in domestic bliss, believing that all would be the same, with Chemical under her, with nothing ever being challenged.

Fyr whimpered, the dragoness' paws travelling down her body, groping her body, squeezing her nipples, even trapping one between her claws for a short, sharp pinch.

"Agh!"

She grunted into Chemical's maw but the dragoness wasn't concerned with her. Oh no, Fyr could have done anything in that moment and Chem wouldn't have thought it was anything to do with her. She released Fyr's muzzle from her own, though only because she was too caught up in humping and grinding back on to Ropes' cock, hissing through her teeth.

"Ooof... Yes..." She moaned. "Fuck me... You stud of a cougar..."

Ropes rolled his eyes at that, though his need was still there. His tentacle lanced out, lashing around her, holding her limbs in just the right way so he could flip her on to a clumsy all fours. But Ropes did not care for simplicity and smoothness, not in the slightest, not as he huffed and ground into her cunt, another tentacle driving seamlessly into her backside, joined by a second.

Fyr couldn't take that much and so she was forced to watch her husband fuck her better, the dragoness he had chosen over her in the bedroom, despite her still being his wife. There was a hierarchy there -- and she was at the bottom of it.

Fyr closed her eyes, tears brimming, a sob threatening to heave up from her chest. But it didn't belong there, not tangled up in the confusing swell of emotion, bristling through her, dragging at her heart, demanding to be heard. All the dragoness wanted to do was to masturbate, or better yet to have her husband fuck her -- but neither seemed like they were options at that time!

"Mmmph..."

She swallowed her need, not knowing how else to sate it. Things had changed an only time would tell, even to her, just how they would pan out.

But her lust came anyway, her tail creeping between her legs, teasing her pussy, the tip grinding between them -- yet no more than that. She wanted her husband, his barbed cock... Not even fucking herself like a whore on her own tail would match up to what he could offer her, and there she was left to lust after him, simpering and whining, as if she didn't hold the most important place in his heart.

"Ropes..."

She breathed his name once, yet Ropes only offered her half a smile and a half-hearted shrug. He was only doing what came naturally to a lust demon, so he had nothing to feel sorry for. At least to him, it was only sex, no more than that.

She clamped her jaws shut against emotion as the tip of her tail toyed with her clit, though not quite bringing herself off. Not even as Chemical screamed on his tentacles, stretched but not to her limit, doing far more than Fyr ever thought she could. She wasn't that adventurous in the bedroom and, honestly, she could have even gone without anal if Ropes had not enjoyed it. Chemical relished everything, however, bucking and arching as he climaxed inside her and she lost herself to orgasm too.

They even got off at the same time, as if it was nothing at all to either of them. And Fyr... That wasn't her place either. She huffed and panted and succumbed. They were there for themselves, not for her. But maybe there was a place for her in the household still, the husband she was still clinging to as their relationship shifted irrevocably.

Unless she could claw it back? Fyr had no faith in herself anymore, but she'd have to if she was to go up against Chemical in any way.

Even when Ropes pinned her to the bed afterwards to fuck her to sobbing completion, Fyr knew something had changed. And they could never go back, even if that orgasm was sharp and biting, stronger than anything she had ever experienced, coming with a flash of desire.

Chemical smirked, sitting before Fyr as the dragoness was fucked. Yet Fyr's attention, horribly, was on her opponent, her friend turned rival, as Chem fingered her own pussy, showing off the creamy load dripping from her.

All Ropes' cum, her husband's cum. Fyr moaned, tucking her muzzle down, Ropes' seed trickling from Chemical's pussy. But she didn't have to watch, not that closely, not as Chemical teased her and showed off the mess, how it drooled from her sex. Even her tail hole gaped ever so slightly, showing just where his tentacles had ploughed into her.

Would she have to do that to win her husband's favour back? Or did Fyr's challenge lie entirely in Chemical, in going against her will and her lurid desires?

The only way to tell was to live the experience. And, despite being knocked off her perch without anticipating such a thing, Fyr was not quite ready to give up yet.

Ropes was hers. And Chemical was going to have to know it, one way or the other.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Pleasantly Plump Babysitter Ch. 01 Jace is too old for a sitter, but Pia might change his mind.in Erotic Couplings
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
More Stories