Lustful women II, Barbro & Inga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let´s begin with a drink and some snacks and postpone dinner until later," she said pouring champagne in three glasses. It was the real thing, even I recognize a prestigious brand. And the snacks were quite a few delicious canapés. I smiled when I noticed among other things that there were both caviar and oysters. She didn´t take any chances but fed us aphrodisiacs right away. And she obviously had planned a long evening with activities both before and after dinner.

We had a nice time, the talk flowed very easily. After a while, the talk drifted back to the show and what had happened. Inga was a perfect hostess refilling my glass and offering more canapés. After a reasonable time, I got the feeling that Inga thought it was time to move on. I caught her eye and raised an eyebrow inquiringly. She immediately responded with an eager nod. I emptied my glass and rose. Inga did the same, to leave us I assumed.

"Eric come over here and undress me," I called softly. I have always believed the direct approach to be the best.

Eric looked bewildered and looked at his mother. She smiled and nodded her consent. He hesitated for a second but then came close to me. I had chosen my clothes carefully. I wanted the undressing to take time, to let him reveal my charms slowly. So, my cut-to-fit blouse had many small buttons. I enjoyed his growing excitement very much when the buttons became undone. If the blouse was conservative my bra wasn´t. It was a very supporting half cup. When two-thirds of the buttons were undone I pulled his face down into my cleavage for some licking and nibbling. I let him caress me for a while before nudging him to move on.

When my blouse came off, I did the same to his shirt. His chest was smooth and hairless and nice to caress.

"May I stay?" I suddenly heard Inga blurt out. I hadn´t noticed that she still was in the room. "Maybe I can be of some help," she added looking at me pleadingly.

"Oh, but that is entirely up to Eric and you to decide. It´s fine with me though," I said calmly.

She looked at Eric who had turned around. He just nodded slowly.

"Splendid, it´s settled then," I said. "Eric, come and unzip my skirt."

He eagerly went behind me. He pulled the zipper down with trembling hands and pulled the skirt down to lie in a puddle around my feet.

I stood before him in my lingerie and turned a full circle to get admired. I then moved close and freed him of his trousers. His cock was already hard. I looked at Inga who watched us with great lust on her face.

"Eric, go and help your mother to unzip her dress," I said on an impulse.

"No . . . oh no . . . that . . .that wouldn´t be proper," she protested but rather lamely and made some feeble attempts to stop him when I pushed him forward. But when he came close behind her she didn´t try to move away but just stood completely still with hanging arms. She panted when he fumbled with the top hook and eased the zipper down. And there were no objections when he wriggled the dress down her body. She stepped out of it voluntarily.

She looked smashing I had to admit. Awfully expensive sheer lingerie that emphasized her body. And best of all she wasn´t shy to show it. She stood erect with her shoulders held back pushing her breasts forward. And she really knew how to stand and walk in high heels.

I called Eric back to me and told him to go on undressing me. I turned around to make it easy for him to unsnap my bra and immediately he cupped my breasts. After a while I pushed his hands down to get my knickers off. I freed me from him and again turned around slowly showing off. Then I moved in and pulled his briefs down. His stiff cock made it a bit difficult, but it was no match for me. I looked at Inga and saw a hungry look on her face.

"Help your mother out of her bra and panties," I whispered to Eric. He quickly moved behind her and before she understood his intentions her bra was unsnapped and slid down her arms. She made some feeble attempts to stop him when he put his hands on her hips. But once his hands were inside the waistband, she helped him by moving her feet slightly apart and by wriggling her ass, she helped him get the knickers down. But he had to kneel behind her to get them all the way down.

But then they had an accident. In the same instant when Eric rose, his mother took a step back to get her feet out of the panties. It made Eric´s upturned, erect cock to slide up between her thighs and into her slit. She cried out of surprise. I guess that his cock had probed her pussy entrance. They stood paralyzed for a moment until Inga took a step forward with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Eric, come over here. I want you to caress me, explore my body, get acquainted with it," I called to save his mother´s face and sank down on a wide couch with my thighs slightly spread.

Eric did a thorough job taking his time caressing my entire body and exploring all its mysteries. I willingly spread my legs wide apart when his hand moved down my slit. After a while I pulled his head down urging him to lick me. To my astonishment he understood right away what I wanted but then I remembered what Inga had told me about them watching an instructional video in preparation for the show.

He did a good job licking my pussy and it didn´t take him long before he had me moaning and soon brought me over the brink in my first noisy orgasm for the evening. I made him bring me there twice more before I pulled him over me.

Suddenly Inga was at our side. She watched very closely when he probed my pussy area to find the entrance. Her hand came forward to help him find the entrance but stopped in the last moment. She really wanted to take part but still had enough self-control to stop her from crossing the taboo line.

Well, once inside he started to pound into me with great gusto. But I slowed him down not wanting him to cum too soon. I even made him stop completely buried deep inside me. I held him close and used my muscles to slightly massage his hard cock to make him understand what pleasures there were to discover.

After a while I told him to start fucking but to go slow to begin with. I told him to get the feeling of my pussy and explore its secrets. He was an eager pupil and did just that. It felt genuinely nice when he changed behavior all the time. Inga was kneeling at our side and gave him advice too. At first it disturbed me because I was fully capable to teach him myself. But then I understood that she did it as much for herself as for him. Her hand was now busy in the same place on her body as Eric´s cock was on mine.

After my second orgasm with his cock in my pussy I told Eric to do what he wanted. No more tutoring just now I said to him. There was no immediate change though but gradually he pumped harder and harder into me pulling all the way out before pushing in again forcefully. I met him of course as firmly as I could on the soft couch. I got a third orgasm but yelled at him to go on and not to stop. It felt lovely. He was very obedient and kept fucking me hard into a fourth orgasm. Then I made him slow down and started to use my muscles to give pleasure to both of us. It worked as planned. His thrusts became frantic and a mighty thrust was followed by his first shot. His cuming inside me felt so lovely that I cum too. His five or six shots made me scream, highlighting my own orgasm.

I heard noise at our side and saw the contorted face of Inga who too was cuming under her hand.

Eric had slumped upon me and I closed my pussy hard around his cock to keep him there as long as possible. Inga rose and stood in front of us her body vibrating of pleasure and lust. I saw mother and son locking eyes just as they had done in the show and to my amazement and joy the same thing happened to his cock. It didn´t get limp but hardened again. When Eric started to bang into me, I stopped him.

"Let´s change. Let me up. I want to be on top," I told him, and he obediently pulled out. His glistening cock looked marvelous, and I heard a sharp intake of breath from Inga.

"It´s so very handsome and hard," I said to her holding the magnificent tool in my hand teasing her. I know she wanted to touch it but that would be to overstep the line she had set up.

I pushed Eric down on his back and straddled him. I impaled my pussy on his hard rod and then started a ride that went on for quite some time. I showed him what pleasures a woman can give and receive riding a good hard cock. I let myself be carried away several times but not more than a few seconds each time. I never lost control completely. I made him spurt in due course letting myself loose when he did.

This time Eric got limp as soon as he had delivered his seed in my eager womb. I stayed on top of him for a little while caressing his upper body and face with hands and boobs.

When I rose from him Inga was already dressed in a black chiffon negligee.

"I guess you want to freshen up. Follow me, I´ll show you to a room," she said. Only then did I see that she had picked up my clothes and was carrying them. She made no move to hand them to me. I smiled at her and followed her stark naked. I turned my head and saw Eric watching us with a big grin on his face.

Inga took me to a spare bedroom, a luxurious one with en-suite bathroom.

"I will prepare dinner while you freshen up. Take your time, have a shower if you wish. There is no hurry. I think you will find everything you need in here," she said and left. I smiled when I noticed that the bed was made up and the duvet tucked away. I smiled even more when after a quick shower I found that my clothes were put on hangers in the closet and that a negligee as exquisite and see through as Inga´s had been draped on the bed. It was a real upper-class way of telling what she wanted me to wear. Inga certainly wasn´t going to call it a day after dinner.

I put the negligee on and my high heels that had been put on the floor just below the negligee. I was dressed to kill.

I found my way to the dining room. Inga and Eric were waiting with another glass of champagne. Inga handed me the glass with a big, approving smile. I obviously had got it right. Eric hugged me lengthily.

The dinner was delicious. Well, I hadn´t expected anything else. It started with oysters, then smoked salmon and prime beef that melted in the mouth. Afterwards some exotic fruits. I grinned inwardly. It had all been aphrodisiac dishes. For my sake or for Eric´s I wondered.

Coffee and liquor were served in the same room we had been in before. But this time we were sitting in big easy chairs facing each other.

After I had finished the coffee, I felt some tension in the air. I looked up locking eyes with Inga. There was a silent question in them. I smiled broadly at her and nodded. She looked very relieved and relaxed in her chair. I rose and took a few steps to a place I had noticed. Behind me was a lamp and I knew that my body was fully outlined.

"Eric, do you want to fuck me again," I asked casually. I didn´t have to ask twice to get him on his feet. But then he hesitated and looked at his mother.

"Yes darling, go ahead. She means it, she really does" Inga said with a sweet smile which included me too.

I was in his arms before I knew it. He hugged me pressing me hard against him. I felt his cock harden quickly.

"So, how do you want to take me," I asked, whispering in his ear and licking it at the same time.

"Oh . . . well . . . I don´t know . . .," he hesitated. Then he lit up. "Can I take you from behind? You have such a nice . . . uh, well."

"You like my ass, that´s what you wanted to say? I like that but I like even more to hear you say it. I want to hear that you like my ass so much that you want to fuck me from behind. Well?"

"Oh yes, well, yes I like your, . . . your ass. I want to grab it and take you from behind feeling it against me."

"Now that was nice. Well then, come and take me. I am all yours," I said and got rid of my negligee and quickly moved behind a high-backed easy chair. I leaned over it and wriggled my ass.

It took him no time to get in position behind me but then he fumbled around until I got impatient. I grabbed his cock with a hand stuck out between my thighs and put the tip of the head in my opening. Then he needed no more guidance. He fucked me eagerly until I made him to calm down for a while and then urged him on. I repeated that quite a few times enjoying myself immensely each time. I guess I screamed a lot too, I always do when cuming.

Well, the lovely times couldn´t last forever. I felt that Eric was on his way and increased my efforts to make it as pleasant as I could for both of us. When he cum, firing several rounds into me, he grunted for every shot and I acknowledged his shots one by one with a loud cry. It was very enjoyable he assured me when he had caught his breath.

Inga was standing by. She had some refreshing fruit drinks ready which she served being as naked as I was. She didn´t seem to mind or find it awkward to move around in the buff with Eric around. Why should she? She looked gorgeous.

"Would you like to stay the night? No need to travel all the way home at this hour, is it? I think you said that you have the late shift tomorrow, so you are in no rush in the morning either. You are most welcome to stay," she pleaded.

Oh yes, you really want me to stay, don´t you? I thought. You want even more for your son, much more. Well, why not. I can easily receive him again.

"Oh well, yes thank you if that´s not too much trouble," I said smiling knowingly. She smiled back with thanks in her eyes.

"Settled then," she said. "What about making it a night? It has been a tremendous evening, hasn´t it, Eric?"

Inga walked around the room tidying up like every woman does after a party. She took the tray to the kitchen and her ass rolled nicely. Yes, I like looking at good-looking females. There is always something to learn. She was back soon and led the way upstairs to the bedrooms.

Outside my door I hugged Eric, a full body hug meant to incite.

"If you feel like it you are welcome to my room later. I know your mother will approve," I whispered in his ear before kissing him good night.

I took my time having a hot shower and get ready for bed counting on that Eric wouldn´t come right away. I was just ready when Eric softly knocked on my door and was inside before I had time to open it. But I had been on my way and was standing in the middle of the room ready for bed. Which in my case meant being in the nude. Anders took in my body for a while before he lifted me up and carried me to the bed,

Well, to make a long story short he took me twice during the night and did it very thoroughly and to my full satisfaction.

When I woke up, rather late but that I had deserved, he was gone though. I showered and went down to see if Inga was around and to get some breakfast. I was starving having worked hard all night.

Inga was in the kitchen. She stood up smilingly when I came in. She wore a long, low cut nightgown, very exquisite in the thinnest of silk. It matched the brand new one I had found on the dresser table but had not used until now. But mine was shorter and even lower cut.

I smiled when I saw that we had dressed similarly. We both were panty less but had put on bras. Mine was the same half cup that I had had the evening before. Inga´s also was a half cup but with notches for the nipples. Our big boobs looked delicious nearly spilling out.

"Yes, he is really worth dressing up for," I said looking smilingly at her gorgeous body. She blushed a little but let my comment pass.

"Coffee," she offered." Then I will make a proper breakfast." The coffee was ready, and she poured a cup and sat down with me at the big kitchen table.

"Tell me," she demanded. "I know that Eric spent the night in your bed. Tell me how it went."

"Oh, but there isn´t much to tell," I said. But Inga looked so inquiringly and sternly at me that I had to go on.

"Well, he behaved excellently. He took me twice during the night. Each time he got as hard and eager as before. His cock needed no help from me to get erect, but I sucked it anyway a few times just for the fun of it. It´s so handsome and lovely. And it felt even better in my pussy I can assure you. Yes, you will have a master fucker in your house given some more training and experience."

"I am so happy to hear that. His father was extremely good too, but from what I have seen so far I agree with you that Eric can get even better. And his cock is already slightly longer and will be thicker when fully grown. Yes, I really agree with you. He is worth investing in, I am sure of that now. I will call that woman we talked about when she comes home. Well, let´s make some proper breakfast. We have deserved it, especially you." She rose, laughing contentedly.

Inga stood at the stove frying ham and eggs when Eric came in, a little bleary-eyed. But that quickly got away when he saw his mother. She had her back towards him, a back that looked lovely in the thin gown with its swelling ass globes. His eyes got bigger when she showed her near naked front with the great black bush when turning around to get a morning hug.

I rose to get a hug as well and got rewarded by an even bigger look of desire and lust on his face. I hugged him lengthily.

"Enough of that, for now anyway. Breakfast is ready," Inga said laughingly and put a frying pan on the table. It smelled lovely and we sat down to eat. A breakfast like that was nothing I cooked for myself.

Towards the end I felt a hand on my thigh pushing upwards. I looked smilingly at Eric and spread my thighs. I felt great and my pussy wouldn´t mind getting fed too. I reached over and untied the teddy robe he was wearing. His cock had swelled promisingly.

I told him to stand before me, I didn´t feel like standing on my knees. Sitting on a chair while giving head is much more comfortable. Which was just what I did. It was lovely to feel his cock grow and get hard in my mouth. When I drew my breath, I caught the eye of Inga who was standing close by watching us. Suddenly she pulled the robe off Eric´s shoulders making him stand naked in front of me. She put her hands on his hips monitoring slight movements back and forth to make him fuck my mouth.

Eventually I couldn´t wait any longer. My pussy craved its share of the fun. I rose and looked around for a suitable way to get fucked. Inga immediately understood and quickly cleared the table. It looked firm and solid enough. I sat on the edge pulling Eric in between my spread thighs. He easily found his way into my waiting pussy and started pounding when I lay back on the table with my legs raised high in the air. Inga had again taken position behind him with her hands on his hips. I let her take charge and just enjoyed getting fucked not giving a shit about tutoring.

It became a lovely fuck where I came three or four times before Eric erupted filling my pussy. I cried out when I felt his first blast and kept screaming while he fired his rounds into me. Then he left me abruptly and sank down on a chair totally exhausted.

Finally, we went to our bedrooms, Inga and I to get dressed and Eric to take a nap. Inga came to my room when I was ready to leave.

"It has been a wonderful experience for Eric," she said, a bit uncertain to start with. "I will call my lady friend we talked about as soon as she is back. But she will be away for another week so I wonder if you would consider tutoring Eric some more. I realize now that he has a lot more to learn from you." She looked at me with a faint smile on her face.

Now that was cleverly put, I thought while considering her proposal. You want to feed him as much pussy as possible and I am available. But why not? I love to fuck and it´s very pleasant in this luxurious house.