Lustful women II, Barbro & Inga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers

"Oh, I am very flattered that you asked. It means that you are satisfied with what I have accomplished so far. So, if you really are serious about it, I will be most happy to come back."

"Excellent, splendid. And yes, I am more than satisfied, oh yes, goodness gracious me. You have not only met my expectations but exceeded them to a degree I hadn´t thought was possible. And that Eric is satisfied you can tell for yourself. Well, how is your schedule for Sunday? I have checked the weather and I think it will be simply perfect for a poolside party." She looked inquiringly at me.

"Let´s see," I said. "I have an evening shift on Saturday and another on Monday. Yes, Sunday will be great," She really had planned it in advance I thought amused, even checked the weather.

"Fine, will two o´clock be all right with you?" She asked.

"Yes, it will be fine. I will get enough sleep although I have the evening shift," I said and smiled at her. Oh my goodness, I thought. That early in the afternoon. She really wants to get everything she can out of my pussy or rather Eric would. I had better think of something to save my pussy from being totally overworked.

When I left Inga handed me an envelope.

"I know that you did this because you wanted too and I believe that to be true," she said. "You accepted right away to come back without any question about getting paid. This is just for expenses and to show my gratitude. I am extremely grateful for what you have done. And please accept this as a gift." She handed me a parcel together with the envelope.

In the cab I investigated the envelope. I just wondered what type of expenses Inga was used to. She had given me half a month´s salary for one nights frolicking. A payment worthies a top-class call-girl I thought amused.

In the parcel were the negligee and the nightgown.

* * * * *

I showed up just in time on the Saturday. I got mildly surprised that Inga was fully dressed when she opened the door. She even had an apron over her shorts and blouse.

"Hi there and most welcome," she said greeting me with a big hug. "Lovely weather, isn´t it? Perfect for a pool party. And that is what I have told Eric we will have. You want to change into some swimwear, I guess. Please follow me upstairs."

She brought me to the same spare bedroom as last time.

"I bought some garments that you can use if you want or maybe you prefer your own," she said indicating quite a few things on the dresser table. Among them there was a bikini in a wonderful color but also a strange looking thing. I took it up trying to understand what it was.

"Wondering what that is, I guess? I too couldn´t understand what it was when I first saw it in the store. And I couldn´t resist buying it when it was explained to me," Inga said giggling. "Well, I guess that you know about the C-string? . . . Yes, you do. Well, this is a development of that. As we both know the C-string isn´t comfortable. In fact, it can be really painful with that hard splint pressed into the crack of the ass. Well, the owner of the store is a friend of mine and she also designs clothes. She has developed the C-string into this. It´s still not available on the market but she sells them to preferred customers."

"Oh my goodness, it looks interesting and probable feels better than the C-string," I said giggling joining her.

"Well then, try it on if you like. I guess that you understand how it works. I will go and change too." She quickly left the room.

I undressed, eager to try the item. As on the C-string there was a small triangular shield one end, but the long C-shaped splint was replaced by a shorter U-shaped splint ending in an egg-shaped lump of plastic with a soft surface. I spread my legs and inserted the egg into my cunt. The strong but very elastic splint made the shield to snug tightly to the upper part of my pussy slit and lower mound. I moved around testing and it felt good.

I decided to keep it on which I guessed what Inga was expecting. She had a clever way of indicating what she wanted. I also put on the bikini bra. The fabric and label told that it was expensive and of course it fitted to perfection although it was rather small. Inga had obviously noted my bra size last time.

On the dresser there were a few more items. A plain white skirt and a beach gown indicated that Inga wanted the pool party to start out just like one. Nudity would come later. So, I put the items on. The gown was flimsy and see-through. The skirt was short ending high up on the thighs. But it could also be pushed down the hips to show that there was no string coming up through the crack of the ass.

Before I left the room, I looked at the bed. It was made up with fresh linen, but the bed cover was still in place. Well, now I knew what Inga had planned, a full night as well.

I met Inga at the stairs. She looked at me and obviously noted what I was wearing. She smiled appreciating at me.

"So, you decided to keep it on," she said. "How does it feel?"

"Rather good, I must say. Like having a Ben Wa ball in the pussy. But the strong splint makes it feel a bit differently. It doesn't fit perfectly though. It´s one size fits all, I guess."

"Well, actually no," Inga said. "But for the time being my friend has only a few sizes. She put questions about who was going to wear it and especially how experienced the woman was. I told her that you were very experienced and with an extremely well exercised pussy. So, she chose this model and size for you. It´s the model with the biggest lump. She is expecting to get suggestions for improvements. My friend also said that it should be made to measure to become really comfortable to wear. They must make a three-dimensional imprint of the inside of the pussy by putting something soft into it that will harden being in place. Then they can form a right sized lump."

We went down the stairs and out to the pool chatting about it. Eric was already in place properly dressed in shorts and T-shirt. He got a big hug when he came running to greet me. Inga busied herself fixing fruit drinks. I noticed that she splashed a good amount of gin in two of the glasses but just a little in the third meant for Eric. She was obviously concerned about his ability.

The pool party started in a very traditional way with properly dressed participants. Inga wore a nice dress, rather short and tight fitting but very classy. It was of stretch material clinging to her body and followed her movements. We were standing as if we had been at a much bigger party mingling around. After a while I took off the beach gown enjoying Eric´s admiration.

Inga made sure that the first drink was soon consumed no doubt wanting to get me and perhaps herself a bit tipsy. I wondered if she really thought that was needed to get me going. She was quick to offer me a refill, but her question left an unspoken "before" hanging in the air. I decided to make my first move.

"Yes please, but I want to ask something first. It seems that this place is rather secluded. Would it be all right if I take my top and skirt off? I don´t like tan lines."

"But yes of course. This place is totally secluded. We can´t be seen from the outside. Don´t you want to take your skirt off to? Eric, why don´t you help Miss Barbro?"

Eric quickly moved behind me and easily unsnapped my bikini top. But he fumbled nervously with the skirt zipper before wriggling the skirt down. He got confused when I turned around facing him. He probably had thought that I wore no knickers when he saw no strands on the backside. But now there was this shield on the front but still no strings. He was very puzzled.

"Go help your mother with her dress," I whispered to him and pushed him towards Inga. As last time she protested lamely but turned to stand with her back against us. Her protests stopped as soon as Eric started fiddling with the hook and the zipper. Now I understood why she had chosen such a tight-fitting dress. She had counted on that this would happen and Eric´s hands had to be all over her body to peel the dress down. It took some time. I had noticed that she was braless and relying only on the support built into the dress but got surprised when I saw that she was panty less as well. But then I got even more surprised when I saw that she too wore a converted C-string.

"I want that refill now please," I said as soon as I had recovered from the chock. Inga slowly moved over to the bar to mix new drinks. She fixed two in no time handing one to me. She moved around a little and then stopped close to the pool facing us. The shield snugged tightly to her upper pussy area.

Eric´s eyes darted back and forth between me and his mother. He looked puzzled. Suddenly he couldn´t hold back any longer.

"I can´t understand it. How are these shields kept in place? There are no strings, neither front nor back."

"Well, that´s one of life´s small mysteries, isn´t it," I said laughingly, and Inga joined in. "You have better come over here and find out. Get down on your knees so you can see properly." Eric was quick to kneel in front of me. "Yes, that's good. Now try to take that thing off me."

Eric hesitantly pulled slightly on the shield, but I clasped my pussy tight and succeeded to prevent him from removing it on his first try.

"It´s stuck," he said confused. But his face brightened when I spread my feet and told him to give it another try. The string came free with a nice plopping sound.

"Oh, now I see how you kept it in place," he said. "It must hurt to walk around with such a thing in there, mustn´t it."

"Well, actually no, it feels rather nice. It´s not that big compared with other things that now and then are accommodated in there. But now I think you should help your mother to get rid of hers."

I was expecting Inga to object, but she kept quiet when Eric knelt before her. She copied my behavior and only after some time loosened her cunt muscles to let the egg out. Eric had his hand around the shield and must have touched her pubic mound while he tried to wriggle the thing free.

Eric stood watching us not knowing what to do.

"Well, enough of that for the time being," I said after a while. "Now I want to fuck. Aren´t you horny Eric? Well, no need to ask, I can see that you are."

I led him over to the pool bed. It was huge and square and made up with a fresh linen cover. I sat down on the edge and pulled down Eric´s shorts. His cock sprang free and stood proudly at a forty-five-degree angle. I took him in my mouth but was careful not to arouse him too much. I had plans.

"Today you will have to work to get into my pussy," I told him. "You have to learn how to please a woman with hands and mouth. Not until I am satisfied that way will you be welcomed into me. So, get going, I will guide you. Maybe Inga will be of help too," I added when I saw Inga standing close by.

Then followed a very thorough lesson where I taught Eric how to please a woman with his hands, mouth and tongue. At the previous occasions when we had fucked, he had been allowed to enter me with a minimum of fore play. For a first timer that was Ok but now he had to learn how to arouse a woman and get her pussy wet and ready to receive him.

I let him begin with caressing my upper body starting with kissing and caressing my face and head with his mouth. Slowly I made him work his way down my neck to the boobs. There I made him stay for quite some time exploring the shape of the boobs and fondling them. The nipples got special attention and he learnt how they got erect when he nibbled on them with lips and teeth.

After that I led him slowly south to caress my belly down to the mound. I showed him my growth and he sifted through it and spontaneously buried his nose into it. Then it was time to move on. I got really aroused when he started licking down my slit and I stopped him when he reached my clit. I showed him how it got hard and came out in the open when he caressed it. He was quite good with his tongue and that gave me the first orgasm of the day. Not a noticeably one but good enough to show him the positive effects of his doings.

Inga had been close all the time, now and then making comments and giving advice. Suddenly she took over the tutoring sticking her head close to his. It felt a bit awkward but had the advantage that I could concentrate on enjoying myself and letting him know when he did pleasurable things. On Inga´s command I opened completely by spreading my thighs wide. I cum again, this time in a shuddering orgasm and bucking wildly. My pubic bone hit his nose, but Inga had anticipated that and had told him in advance to be careful. He wasn´t hurt but got a lesson anyway.

I spun around after my orgasm and made him start all over again from the back of my head down my back. I made him spend quite some time caressing my ass globes before I pushed my ass up in the air to give him full access to my pussy area from behind. As before Inga took over and again made him please me excellently to another orgasm. She carefully showed him how the butt hole reacted to touch and how tight it got when he tried to insert a finger. I clasped his finger hard when it was inside to the knuckle making him understand the strength of the muscles. Inga also showed him how to caress the clit while he had a finger in my pussy. She also taught him to search for the internal soft spot, the G-spot. And when he found it and caressed it, I cum again.

I decided to move on. It had been very pleasant to have his hands and mouth all over my body. I felt that Inga wanted him to be allowed to put his pole into me. And I would allow him that but in a way she didn´t expect. I was going to teach him more things before letting him bang into me for real.

I told them that it was time for some real action. Inga looked pleased but frowned when I added that I expected Eric to put his cock into me in several positions and that he wasn´t allowed to cum during that tutoring. But her face cleared when she understood my purpose. So, for the next half hour or so I received him lying on my back, from behind standing and on all fours and finally riding him. In all positions I let him experience lots of variations. When on my back I started in the traditional missionary position lying flat with my legs spread. Then I gradually raised and spread my legs lifting my ass. I put my legs on his shoulders and around his waist. All the time I made pauses to calm him down.

When he took me doggy style, I changed the way I stood on all fours from being upright to very submissive with my head and shoulders down in the mattress. When standing I did basically the same, started standing upright and then gradually bending over supporting myself against a chair. That position ended with me standing with my feet widely spread and my hands on the ground. He nearly knocked me over before he understood to go gently and support me by holding my hips.

I also showed him lots of variations when riding him. I began with impaling myself on his cock kneeling over him, then moved my legs backwards until I lay flat on his body all the time with his cock in me. I didn´t thrust very much though. I rose but only to come back squatting over him. I showed him how nice it was when my bottom rocked up and down with his cock in me. Then I rose again to turn around and repeated all the variations but with my ass facing him.

After that I took pity of him and announced that the teaching was over and that it was time for some free real fucking. Inga vividly seconded that. I also said that he should choose a position he wanted. He quickly decided that he wanted to take me from behind standing up. He moved close with his ramrod ready.

But I had another surprise in store for them. I asked Eric to get my purse which he obediently did although he looked puzzled. I took out a package of condoms and handed it to him.

"You have to wear one of these," I said sternly. Inga looked surprised at me. She had taken it for granted that I would allow Eric to go bare backed as last time. "That´s for his education. He can´t expect to fuck women barebacked all the time. He must learn to take precautions himself and not rely on the woman," I said. Inga understood immediately and nodded consent.

While I stood leaning over a table wriggling my ass invitingly, he fumbled with the package to get a condom out and then even more when trying to put it on. Inga jumped in instructing him how to do it.

But finally, he got it properly in place. Suddenly he was all over me and forced his cock into me with much gusto. I understood his eagerness. I had been teasing him for a long time holding him back. It was lovely to feel his enthusiasm and I immediately gave up being a teacher. I let myself to enjoy in full being fucked by this talented boy and it didn´t take him long to get me over the brink. I too had got very excited by our previous exercises.

He didn´t stop banging when I cum but just kept going in a steady rhythm. It felt lovely and I felt another orgasm building up inside me. I cried out and laughed of happiness when it came making my body to shudder in ecstasy.

I felt him change behavior and understood that he wouldn´t last much longer. I did my best to catch up with him and was only a little behind when he erupted. There were several shots and I started to cum before he had finished, and we enjoyed a great climax together.

Eric was totally exhausted and collapsed on top of my back. I pulled his arms around me and sank down on my knees with him still on my back. He quickly shrank out of my pussy. Inga was there pulling the condom off him and held it up for inspection.

"Just look at it," she exclaimed. "What an amount. Incredible, isn´t it." She let it swing before my eyes. Then she did something strange. She made a tight knot above the fluid and licked the inside of the open end clean. She turned around but I saw that she stuffed the condom into her pussy. She looked back at me with a guilty smile but said nothing.

I let Eric rest on my back until he revived and moved away. I rose feeling very content but also renewed and vivid. It had been a most enjoyable session also for me.

Inga came and hugged me affectionately.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you very much. "It was an incredible lesson. I am sure that he has learnt a lot that will help him immensely in the future. And then you pleased him so extremely well." I felt that she really meant it and got incredibly happy.

"Come, let´s have a drink and a bite," Inga called from the bar. "We will have a barbecue dinner later on, but we need something in between." She opened a bottle of champagne, the real thing again I noticed. And there were small sandwiches on a tray. I was hungry as I always get after a good fuck and this had been both extremely good and long. I dug in and so did Eric and Inga.

* * * * *

To be continued.

In the next chapter the teaching of Eric continues. Among other things Barbro and Inga give him a very private lesbian show. Eric joins them and it becomes a threesome where Barbro pleases them both simultaneously. In the morning Barbro is pegging Inga and later Eric joins them in an unusual threesome.

Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers