Lustful women II, Barbro & Inga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you are ready, we will have some refreshments downstairs. You don´t have to leave yet, do you? It´s still early, only a quarter past eight."

"Thank you. No, I am in no hurry. I can stay as long as you and Eric want me to," I said knowing what she wanted to hear.

"Splendid, you are most welcome to even stay the night. Please do," Inga said quickly which I had anticipated. "We ought to get decent, I think. I remember what you said about too much nudity. We don´t want Eric to get bored by our nudity, do we? There is a dress in the closet that might fit you. I will get dressed too." She went away.

The dress I found on a hanger was sheer, to say the least. And short in both ends so to speak. And narrow I found out when I tried it on. But it fitted me to perfection clinging to my body. And I found out that it was designed to be worn without underwear. Strong elastic threads were sewn into the stretch material to support the boobs and over the nipples and pussy the material was somewhat thicker in three small patches that obscured the view. I felt that I looked like the high-class slut that probably was intended.

Inga looked pleased when I praised the dress. She had put on something similar but more modest. It was as sheer and see-through but designed for wearing underwear. The choice of lingerie determined how daring it became. Inga had chosen a rather small bra and a string panty that let her nice ass show. And high heels of course. Eric looked at us with great interest when we entered the room.

Inga brought a tray with oyster sandwiches and, of course, champagne. We had a good time chatting, munching and sipping. Not too much though. Inga took great care preventing that. The time flew easily.

I felt that it was time to test the ground so to speak. Eric showed great interest to look down my dress or up between my thighs when I sat carelessly. And his eyes were glued to Inga´s ass when she now and then moved around.

"I feel like taking a swim. Will that be OK?" I asked casually. Inga lit up. I had got it right. She wanted action again.

"Oh yes, that will be nice," she said quickly and rose to lead the way. Undressing was easy and soon we were in the pool together. We swam and played for quite some time and that Eric was able again got clear to us. Finally, we left the water to stand under the infrared heater. Inga handed us towels. I stood close to Eric and asked him to dry my back. Which he did splendidly and continued with my front. He showed that he had learnt a lot from our previous lesson. I told him to dry his mother´s backside too which he did, a bit reluctantly at first though. Inga loved it. While he dried her, I took care of him. His cock grew nicely when I treated it which Inga immediately got aware of. I looked her in the eye inquiringly and she nodded happily. Yes, she wanted me to fuck Eric again. Well, I had never doubted that.

Inga suddenly pulled me aside.

"I am so happy for Erik. You will give him another wonderful experience I am sure. But there is one thing I want to ask. You have been so keen all day to teach him a lot for which I am incredibly grateful. It has been very pleasant too I must say." She stopped and smiled happily at the memory. "Well, I wonder if it isn´t time for the ass. To teach him how to fuck in the ass I mean. I know that you are great with that too. You really showed it in that show sponsored by the car dealer. Lots of ass fucking there, wasn´t it? A good lover should know about the ass too, don´t you agree? I think he is ready by now after all your excellent teaching to take that step in his upbringing." She got quiet and looked inquiringly at me.

"Well yes, why not. I agree that he is ready for what I regard as the next step above the basic course. I know from last time how much he likes the ass. He can´t keep his eyes from yours by the way. I will be happy to teach him about that too. But I must prepare myself for it. Will you teach him the basics while I visit the bathroom?" Inga nodded eagerly looking pleased and revived.

In my bathroom I found out that Inga us usual had done some planning in advance. A nozzle had been fitted to the shower hose, a nozzle that was designed for cleaning the bowels. And there was a bottle of an expensive lubricant that also had a disinfecting effect to be used after the cleaning. So, I emptied my bowels, used the nozzle and put a good amount of the lube in my ass canal. I was ready for the coup de grace.

The preparation had put me in a horny mood. I hadn´t had someone up my ass for some time. I felt expectant when I went back down. Inga met me in the door looking radiant. Eric stood further into the room, excited but also a bit nervous I could see.

"Everything in order?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh yes, indeed. And I am not the only one who has been planning," I said returning her smile with a big grin. "A very useful tool to get nice and clean."

"Splendid. I have told him that he must go easy and not force his cock into your ass until you are ready for it. And then he must push gently. He must follow your lead to the point I have told him."

I noted that she again had told me in her subtle way what she wanted for him. She had talked about him being gentle when pushing into my ass. So, she wanted me to allow him to mount me from behind. I usually don´t do that with a first timer. They often get too enthusiastic and try to force their way through the guarding muscles instead of the gently push the more experienced butt fucker uses. But why not, I thought. He really likes the look of my ass. And I was sure I could handle him.

"Should you want him to use a condom I have some handy. And some lubricant," she continued

"Good. No need for a condom though. We can allow him to go barebacked, can´t we? It always feels best especially as it is his first time to enter through the back door," I answered knowing very well what she wanted to hear. "And I will love to feel his cum splash into my empty intestines," I added, wanting her to know that I was thoroughly cleaned and prepared for giving her son the best experience I could muster. Seeing his cock chocolate colored when withdrawing it from the ass is not what you wish a first timer to experience.

Inga got pleased just as I had expected. She looked me in the eye again.

"Let me do the teaching, please. I know that I can advise him to get both of you the best butt fuck there is. It will allow you to relax and enjoy in full. Please?" Inga was very anxious to be in the lead. She had never before begged that openly.

"Why not," I said. "I am sure you are well qualified for it." And I really meant it. I got the hunch that butt fucking was very much to her liking. The suggestion to let Eric into my ass was as much for her benefit as for his.

"Thank you. It will be nearly as lovely as having a cock up my own ass," she whispered when she hugged me. "Come."

She brought us into an adjoining room. It was much smaller and dominated by a big broad couch with a fresh bed sheet on top. She smiled a bit sheepishly at me. Yes, she really had been planning.

I stood still waiting for Inga to take command. Which she did immediately. She called Eric over and told him to unfold me. I hadn´t dressed again after my shower but just wrapped a towel around me. He eagerly got me out of it, and I returned the favor by turning around slowly wriggling my ass teasingly. Inga came close and patted my ass cheeks.

"Look lovely, don´t they Eric? Well, you will soon find out when you mount this marvelous ass. Get ready will you, get naked," she told him. He hesitated but then followed her advice but slowly. I watched him with a smirk on my face.

Suddenly Inga cupped my breasts from behind standing close. Her boobs pressed against my back and her rich pussy bush tickled my ass saying that she too was stark naked. She held my boobs forward for Eric to kiss the nipples.

"Lie down on the couch and relax," she whispered in my ear after a little while. Which I did.

Suddenly two pairs of hands were on my body. Mother and son joined forces caressing my entire body. Soon the hands were followed by mouths and tongues.

It felt genuinely nice, and I relaxed completely. It was lovely for once not to be in the lead, not having to think ahead, not having to care for the man. I was completely out of control. I felt happy and confident in that Inga had taken over.

They caressed me very nicely. I just enjoyed not really knowing what they did or who did what. My knees were pulled up and my thighs spread. A tongue was licking along my slit from the clit to beyond the ass hole. It probed my pussy licking as far inside as it reached and when it did the same with my butt hole another tongue flicked my clit. That made me cum in a shuddering orgasm. They kept their tongues in place until my orgasm subsided.

They rolled me over on my stomach and caressed my backside. Again, my legs were spread and a tongue found its way down the crack of my ass searching for the hole and pressed into it.

They made me to stand on all fours and suddenly there was a thick, hard pillow to lean over. The couch swayed when they changed positions. My hole got filled with lube. All my senses were focused on my butt hole waiting for the cock to probe it. When it finally did an electric jolt went through my body.

The cock head was in place and ever so gently pressed on. Not too hard, not to weak, it was simply perfect. The pressure increased very slowly until the guardian muscle slackened letting the cock head in. The muscle closed around it but not too hard. The entry had been done so utterly nicely that I felt only pleasure with the slightest of pain.

The cock pressed on when the guardian muscle slackened again. Ever so slowly it went deeper and deeper inside until the balls were pressed against me. It was kept like that for a while before retracting about half the way. The cock was pressed forward again until it was in to the hilt, kept still then retracted. It was repeated over and over again, each time with a little more force. Soon he was fucking my ass with the same ease as had he been doing my pussy.

I cum again in a lovely orgasm. Eric kept still but only for a short while. My orgasm was hardly over when he resumed his in- and outgoing movements. My entire body was totally concentrated on helping the canal to receive and accommodate the hard cock that went in and out of my ass. The pleasure was immense. I was totally lost for the world outside my ass and the cock. I cum again.

Eric fucked on like there was no tomorrow. He did splendidly in my ass. I had no idea where Inga was or what she was doing. I paid no attention to her. All my senses were occupied with taking in the lovely feelings. But suddenly her head was close to mine.

"May I, just as before," she whispered. I know directly what she meant.

"Oh yes, be my guest," I panted. "It will enhance Eric´s feeling but he will cum any time now so it doesn´t matter. But do me a favor and frig my clit at the same time. I want to catch up with him."

Inga moved away and a moment later she had inserted a finger in my pussy. Eric grunted from the sudden new stimulation of his cock. I also enjoyed having both holes filled especially as Inga massaged my clit very nicely.

Eric started to fuck my ass with short, hard thrusts. He wouldn´t last long now and I focused on the ultimate pleasure mother and son gave me, one in my ass and the other working my pussy and clit.

When Eric started firing his load into my ass I was ready. We cum together in shuddering orgasms screaming and grunting loudly. It was lovely to feel his seed flow deep into me.

I pressed back against Eric trying to keep him in place with my sphincter muscle. But it helped only for a short while. He was totally spent and shrank quickly out of my ass. He slumped down on the couch.

I was incredibly happy and contented. It had become a marvelous fuck where I could concentrate only on my own pleasure. Inga had really taken care of the tutoring and directed the whole thing. I suspected that she had got more physical than she had intended.

I felt very vivid and full of energy. I jumped up from my on all fours position and hugged first Eric and then Inga. She got a wash rug from nowhere and was about to use it on Eric when she realized that it would be inappropriate. I snapped the rug from her. Together we inspected the limp cock and Inga nodded approvingly when there were no brown streaks. I cleaned it anyhow and out of affection took it into my mouth trying to squeeze a last drop out of it. But there was nothing to get. My ass had done a thorough job and had milked him completely dry.

The rug was handy for me too. I didn´t have to rush to the bathroom but could enjoy the afterglow with mother and son. We got close in a threesome hug where Inga wasn´t especially careful. Her naked boobs got pressed into Eric´s chest but neither of them seemed to care.

"That was really marvelous. It was the best ass fuck I have ever had," I said really meaning it. "Inga, thank you so much for taking the lead. You did it masterly. You got him to use the exact right pressure initially and then only slowly press harder. How did you accomplish that?"

"Yes, well, it had been easier if I could have held his cock but that was out of the question of course. Instead, I stood behind him with my hands firmly holding his hips. That way I could steer his movements. But I had to be careful to avoid body contact of course. I think I managed quite well, didn´t I Eric?"

"Oh, well, not exactly. I could feel your hair," he said a bit hesitantly.

"Oh, but my hair doesn´t count. It´s long and not forbidden to touch," Inga said lightly.

"Well, I didn´t mean the hair on your head but the other hair, the one on . . . on . . . you know." He stammered embarrassed.

"Do you mean my hair down there? My pussy hair?" Inga asked puzzled looking at him. "Oh my God, you really meant my pussy hair. But how could that be?"

"Well, at first you stood well behind me. But gradually you got closer, real close in fact and your body helped me shove harder into Miss Barbro. That´s when I felt your hair against my ass," he said frankly.

"Oh goodness gracious me, I must have got carried away," Inga said casually but didn´t look embarrassed.

"Oh, now I understand," I broke in. "In the middle of it there was a lovely heaviness behind the inbound strokes. They were slow but powerful forcing the cook all the way in each time. Your combined strength accomplished that. It felt wonderful."

We chatted some more about what had taken place. We both saw that Eric had got very sleepy. Inga told him that it was all right if he wanted to go to bed.

I hugged him good night. It became an affectionate full body hug. I whispered in his ear that he was welcome to my bed if he felt like it but not to come too soon. I needed some rest too I told him. I kissed him and wished him a good night´s sleep. He left.

I turned to hug Inga good night as well.

"Please stay on for a while. It´s really not that late yet," she said hastily.

"Be happy too, see you in minute though," I answered wondering what she wanted.

When I was back from the bathroom Inga had got some delicious snacks and a bottle of red wine.

"I think we are worth it," she said giggling. "I am as hungry as if I had fucked myself."

We sat down together on the sofa in the sitting room talking. Inga did most of the talking though. All the time she came back to Eric and his abilities. She wanted to be reassured repeatedly that I really was pleased with him and that he would become a good lover.

"It´s more into it that you wanted him to learn about the ass than just to give him the basic knowledge, isn´t it?" I asked after some time. "I have the feeling that you really like it yourself. Your late husband perhaps?"

"Oh yes, if just you knew. He made me to really love it. He was so good at it. He did it so utterly nice going slow all the time. He could stay hard in my ass for ages giving me a series of orgasms." She leaned over and hugged me. "Come, I want to show you something."

She rose and pulled me with her into an adjoining room. She pulled away a curtain and behind it was an alcove with some furniture. There was a chest of drawers, a fuck bench, a low padded bench and an assortment of pillows of different shapes. All especially useful for more advanced fucking.

"Yes," she said, "this is where I entertain my occasional lovers. I never let them into my bedroom. That´s too private. But look at this." She had opened a drawer and took out a casting of an erect penis complete with the balls. "Good looking isn´t it."

"Your late husband? Yes, it looks very nice indeed," I said and meant it. "A bit over average but no monster I would say. Long and nicely thick, excellent for ass fucking."

"Yes, exactly. And I was truly fortunate given the circumstances. We had it made only a couple of months before he passed away. It´s lovely to have to remember him by." She held it in her hand stroking it lightly with a dreaming look on her face. Then she opened another drawer which held an assortment of dildos. She brought one out.

"I have a few made after the casting," she said. "They got exactly accurate I must say. Not like the real thing of course but they help me remember how he felt in me." The dreaming look was back on her face.

"Oh yes, I can understand that. Helps your imagination no doubt," I said. "You should do the same with Eric. Take an impression of his cock and make a dildo from it. You know how to do it. That would be extremely helpful and a great step against fulfilling your dream of having his cock in your pussy, I am sure. Nothing improper when you use it."

"Well, that´s a thought," Inga said looking a bit doubtful though. She was quiet for some time before she shut the drawer.

"Well, time for bed perhaps," she suddenly said, and I agreed. It had been an exhausting afternoon and evening although rewarding. We hugged and parted.

I slowly woke up in the morning from light caresses of my body. It was of course Eric. I moved over giving him space to climb onto the bed. My sleepiness slowly turned into a feeling of well-being at first and then to pleasure when Eric proved that he had understood what I had tried to teach him the day before. He caressed my entire body with hands, mouth and tongue and only slowly zeroed towards my pussy. When he skillfully used his tongue on my clit, I was ready and cum in a shuddering orgasm.

He let me recover before he a bit shyly asked permission to enter me. I told him that I wanted nothing else and spread my thighs wide. It was pleasant to feel his cock head poke my pussy slit so I let him find the way on his own. His cock head searched for a little while but when it found the entrance, he immediately knew that he was in place. He entered me slowly but determined pushing further and further into me with short movements back and forth. When he bottomed out in me, we both grunted of pleasure. I let him do what he wanted without trying to guide him or teach him but just let the pleasure fill my body. It became a long, lovely fuck and again I was proud of what he had learnt. I heaved under him when my orgasm was building up and cum in a lovely long orgasm carrying him on my body. We fell back on the bed when my orgasm subsided. I took my time to recover.

When I was fit again, I felt that he was still hard in me. He raised his upper body to look me in the eyes.

"I would like to take you from behind if I may," he whispered shyly but determined.

"But yes of course. How do you want to take me," I answered in a voice filled of lust.

He moved away and grabbed the cushions putting them in a heap. With his hands he told me to turn over and I understood of course what he wanted. I placed myself face down with the cushions lifting my ass. Eric helped me into the position he wanted and suddenly I felt his cock head poke around in the crack of my ass. As before I did nothing to help him but waited to find out which of my holes he lusted for. At first, he poked my ass hole but then changed and lowered his tool. He found my pussy entrance and changed gear. He pushed his cock hard into me going all the way inside with one mighty push. I cried out when he bottomed out so unexpectedly but of pleasure, not pain. I am used to hard fucking.