Lustful women II, Barbro & Inga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And again, he behaved to my full satisfaction. He pleased me very nicely giving me a row of small orgasms. But I felt that he was moving towards the finale and did my best to give him pleasure. And we cum together in a crushing orgasm. I let myself loose and let him and probably also his mother know how much I enjoyed his doings. I cried on top of my lungs and not only once but for each round he delivered in my pussy.

Eric was totally spent and rolled off my back as soon as he had delivered his last shot. He was asleep when I had recovered enough to look at him.

I went to take a shower feeling very satisfied and vivid. A morning fuck after a good night's sleep is genuinely nice. You are fresh and overly sensitive. Too bad that it so seldom happened to me though.

Eric was still asleep when I came back. I put on the sheer nightie I had found on the table and went down to the kitchen. Inga was ahead of me and busy making a full breakfast like last time.

"Hungry? You must be. Eric pleased you very nicely I guess," she said with a broad grin on her face. "Makes you hungry doesn´t it?"

"Oh yes indeed, on both questions," I answered grinning back. "But I am afraid that he is not ready for breakfast yet. He is sleeping. Well, he has earned it. He showed that he really took in what we tried to teach him yesterday. He pleased me excellently and all by his own. I let him have his way with me without guiding or trying to teach him anything. It became lovely. He made me cum several times and the last was a very mighty orgasm."

"Yes, I heard that," Inga said smilingly. She looked proud, very proud indeed which she had good reasons to be.

We had a nice breakfast making small talk which Inga was so good at.

She rose and cleared the table putting things in the dish washer.

"I thought about what you said last night about making a dildo with Eric standing model" she suddenly said trying to sound casual. But she had her back towards me and there was tension in her voice. Then she turned around.

"But I can´t do it without touching him, his erect cock I mean. The method requires a woman´s help and not only for getting him erect. Would you consider helping me taking the impression?" She said, suddenly much bolder and looking me in the eyes.

"But yes of course. My pleasure," I said smilingly.

"You would? Excellent. I still have the kit we need. We bought two just in case. Can we do it right away? You are not in a hurry, are you?" Inga had suddenly become very eager.

"Yes of course we can do it today. But I think we must wait for an hour or two. Eric must of course look his best and I think we should give him that time. He got totally spent fucking me so superbly. I don´t know if you heard but he took me twice in a row. And as you said I am in no hurry. There is plenty of time."

"Oh yes of course, we must let him sleep," Inga said happily.

I rose to leave. When I passed Inga, she reached out and hugged me.

"I am so very grateful," she whispered. "You have done so much for Eric. I am so happy that he chose you to be his first woman. You were marvelous on stage with him and even more so afterwards here at home. I am now certain that he will be as good as his father or even better."

She held me close for quite some time.

"His father, my late husband. I miss him so much. It came so strongly to me last night when you let Eric take you up the ass. I remembered how lovely it felt when he took me that way. I have been so horny all night. . .. I wonder . . . would you do something for me . . . will you fuck me in the ass . . . we have plenty of time now when we have to wait for Eric to get his beauty sleep."

"But yes of course. Be happy to be of help," I said not knowing how this was going to end.

Inga´s face lit up in a lustful expression. Without saying anything she took my hand and pulled me with her through the sitting room to the room she had said she used for her occasional lovers. Now I was going to be one I thought. She pulled out the drawer with the assortment of dildos and brought out a strap on. But it was an unusual type. It had the same type of bulb on a U-splint as the developed C-string. There was no big plate but just a somewhat wider piece of plastic at the base of the cock.

"Normally I think a hand operated is better than a strap-on," she said, "but this time I want to come as close as possible to the real thing. I want to feel the warmth of a body on my behind. This one of course is modeled from his cock. Please put it on." She let her flimsy morning gown slide to the floor revealing that she was naked underneath.

While I got rid of my nightie and started to investigate the strap-on dildo Inga pulled out a fuck bench from the alcove. So, that´s how she wants it I thought amused. From behind while on her knees. I saw that it was a very advanced bench with several electric motors for adjusting it in all possible directions.

I inserted the strap-on in my pussy. The cock hung a little forward, but I thought that it didn´t matter. When inserted in Inga´s pussy I could adjust the angle with my own movements. When Inga turned around and saw me, she drew her breath loudly.

"Yes, oh my goodness yes. How lovely it looks," she exclaimed. "Come, let´s play a little to warm up."

She pulled me with her to the bed which, I suddenly noticed, had a fresh sheet. Always planning ahead, I thought with an inward grin.

We got engaged in a nice foreplay caressing and licking each other all over. Inga even sucked on the strap-on cock as if it was for real. I lost track of time, it was so lovely and I didn´t have to think of anything but to please and get pleased. Inga had the lead and did it splendidly. But finally, she said that she wanted to get fucked.

She moved over to the bench and as I had thought she knelt on it with her upper body supported by the raised mid-section. She used a remote controller to adjust the bench in the way she wanted it. I stood on the floor behind her ready to mount. She tested the height of the bench lowering and raising it a few times to get it perfect. Then she cried out telling me to enter her.

I had put jelly on the cock and was ready. I moved forward placing the cock head at her butt entrance and pressed slightly. She moaned and pressed slightly back. We stood like that for a moment or two until Inga suddenly increased her backward pressure. I got the signal and pressed forward. Inga moved her ass and cried out when the cock head slid past her guardian muscle. I held it there letting her get used to it. It didn´t take long though before she pressed backwards again wanting more of the cock to slide into her ass canal. Soon it was fully inside, and we were pressed together skin against skin. The bulb in my pussy felt very nice and there was a bulge on the splint that pressed on my clit. I too could enjoy I soon found out when I started to fuck her ass with long slow strokes.

Inga enjoyed it immensely. She moaned highly and soon got a good first orgasm. But she didn´t want a break, no, she urged me to go on. I knew that she was tuff, but I had no idea how much she could stand. But I increased both the tempo and the force with which I fucked her ass. She had no complaints though. On the contrary. She cum again but wanted more and harder. Finally, I fucked her as fast and hard as I could making her cum in a series of orgasms.

She signaled that she wanted me to slow down but not to stop. That suited me too. I needed time to catch my breath. I too had cum a couple of times but had kept on banging her ass wanting to give her the best experience I could muster.

I went back to fuck her ass with long slow strokes back and forth. I understood that a great orgasm was slowly building up inside her and tried to read her body language to support her. I think I managed because she cum in a mighty, shuddering orgasm that finally took her breath away.

She asked for a rest but not for long. She soon asked me to start it all over again. I thought that had I been a man with a real cock inside her ass I hadn´t been able to go on like that. I had probably cum long before. But now I just fucked on.

The bench was placed so that we were facing away from the door. I hadn´t thought about that but suddenly I saw a movement in the corner of my eye. I looked back and saw Eric standing there. He stared at us with open mouth looking flabbergast. I made signs telling him to stay but to keep silent.

Inga and I went on fucking her ass. But after another good orgasm I felt that she was tiring. Together we worked towards a grand finale which she reached shuddering violently and crying out loudly. I too cum but rather softly. Inga was lost for the world for some time which I used to beckon to Eric to come forward. He made big eyes when I showed him what was stuffed into his mother´s ass. I made a few long strokes to let him see it properly. Then I silently told him to go away.

I stayed with the cock in her ass until she recovered and pushed me out. She turned around and embraced me lengthily.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you, if just you knew how much I have longed for something like this. Oh, my goodness, it was lovely. It was even better than my husband was capable of. He would have cum already after half the time."

She smiled happily at me and stood up.

"What about Eric? Do you think he has rested enough by now? And that he is able again so we can take the imprint?"

"Oh yes, I am sure he is. Well, in fact I know that he is," I said giggling. "You see, he watched us. And he got a nice boner I must say."

"Oh, goodness gracious me, he did?" Inga looked bewildered for a little while but then her face cleared. "No harm done, I guess. There wasn´t much that he hasn´t seen before, was it? Well, except for seeing his mother getting fucked in the ass by another woman." She started to giggle. "Well, if he got a hard-on, he must have enjoyed what he saw, don´t you think?" She added, heavily giggling. "Oh my god, what a morning."

* * * * *

To be continued.

In the next chapter the imprint is taken. Eric is rewarded by being allowed to fuck Barbro who is tied on the bench. Inga was watching and took part cuming from her hands. But she wasn´t satisfied so Barbro used the strap-on to fuck her missionary. Eric watched for a while before moving in taking Barbro in the ass. Later the three of them went on stage again.