Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 03

Story Info
Two vaginas, one hard cock, a dildo and a fleshlight.
8.7k words
4.67
9.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Inga and longtime Friend

In the previous chapter I teased Eric much more than I ought to have done. I really showed my naked body dancing utterly naughty in front of him to help him jack off. Later, during our three-course dinner, I stripped between each dish. Afterwards I hugged him letting him touch and play with my naked boobs. It felt fantastic to feel his hands and mouth so intimately on my body. It was sheer luck that I had made him cum earlier. Without that he probably would have tried to take me. And I knew that I wouldn´t have had the mental strength to stop him.

The need wasn´t pressing any more to find willing mature pussies for Eric. I had fed him a few of my friends and there were the mom-son club meetings to take the edge off him twice a month. But I was always on the look-out and never missed an opportunity.

A couple of weeks after the memorable weekend I met Malena, a longtime friend of mine. Our friendship went all the way back to our schooldays. We had shared a lot of fun together. Among lots of other things she had asked me to initiate her kid brother which I was incredibly happy to do. As he was well past his eighteens birthday I did it on the first opportunity when I slept over in their home. Not only did I initiate him but following my habit and desire made it my task to teach him. So, under the following weeks he was a frequent visitor in my pussy and, well, in my ass too. I think it is important to teach about the back entry too and I since I like to be taken up my ass so why not.

We seldom get together nowadays. She has become a high-level politician and the rumor said that she was to be the next leader of her party. So, she was busy and always travelling. But she had made room in her agenda for a long lunch at my house.

We had much to talk about and as always started with old time memories. Almost immediately she reminded me about the time when we were free and really made the best of our time. We belonged to a rather big group that partied together like there was no tomorrow. It was the time when fucking was free, and the girls were on the pill. We agreed that the boys had had it too easy. They never had to take precautions. It was the girls´ responsibility to tell if they weren´t on the pill and even then the boys thought that the girl should provide a condom.

"The tigress they called you," Malena said giggling. "Most of the boys were a little afraid of you."

"Were they? I don´t think I was mean or something to anyone. I think I was always sweet and understanding. The tigress you said?" I answered.

"Oh yes, the tigress. You know that a tigress is the leader in her group, not the tiger. You were a leader in our group, and you always decided whom of the boys would fuck you. And you had a reputation to be very demanding in bed and they were a afraid not to be able to meet your expectations. But you also had a reputation of being very generous and willing to do anything the boys wished and to try anything. A real tigress in bed doing everything except eating them after the fuck."

"Oh, my goodness, I didn´t know that. Well, I can admit that I had high expectations when I let someone into my pussy, but I thought that I also did my very best to help the boy along should he need it. And I always tried to make him happy."

"Yes, I am sure you did. They never turned down an offer from you to fuck as I can remember. Take the title the tigress as a compliment," she said, and we both started to giggle.

"If just you knew how much I miss those days when life was uncomplicated and guys to fuck were always available. I don´t get much of that these days, not since my husband left me. Well, I can´t blame him. I was never at home, and he likes to fuck as much as I do but it became too little of that to hold our marriage together. And now it´s hard to find a man to fuck. I can´t go out and just pick one up. The news will spread already before the fuck is over and be in the papers in the morning. And if I find a man in another way, I must always ask myself what agenda he might have. My career is at stake all the time. One mistake and the career might be over."

"It sounds very tuff, I must say. I haven´t thought of that side of being a public person. My trouble has been to prevent my son from being captured by ruthless mothers who gladly will throw their daughters into his bed. And they might take her off the pill or damage her diaphragm to get her pregnant. Eric has inherited a lot of money which these mothers would like to secure for their daughters and themselves."

"Yes, that seems to be quite another problem. It can´t be easy to hold a virile young man back from fucking willing girls. How do you manage that?" She asked.

I told her the steps I had taken. She got very interested when I told her about the mom-son meetings. She said that it was a pity that such a simple solution to several social problems couldn´t be implemented in a bigger scale due to public moral. And when I told her about my efforts to feed him mature pussies she nearly exploded with laughter.

"So, you mean that you actually invite your friends to come and fuck your son," she asked giggling. "How many pussies have you fed him so far?"

"Oh, I am not sure. Five or six? Let me think. The first was the very capable woman I engaged to be his first as soon as he turned eighteen. She taught him very thoroughly at several occasions. I supervised it of course but she did the actual job. After that five of my friends and acquaintances have spread their thighs to let him into their pussies. And most of them did it more than more than once. All of them have told me that he must have had an exceptionally good tutor." I told her frankly.

"Oh, that I can understand. Where did you find such an excellent woman? Not among your friends, I guess. But why not come to think of it. You did a wonderful job with my kid brother and quite a few others if I recall it right. But knowing you I think that you choose someone a bit younger to be his first. Very experienced but younger."

So, I told the story about the introduction of Eric in the show and that I also had participated. Not in the actual introduction of course but in the show.

She looked at me and started laughing again and didn´t stop for a long time.

"You really have arranged a very neat setup to get your son a lot of pussies and yourself a lot of young virile cocks. You always liked to be a tutor of sex." She said giggling.

"Yes, I get a good amount of cock and I love tutoring the innocent. But I still miss men my age. Even I must be very careful with whom I get involved with. So, for the last year or so I have kept to the boys. Very satisfying but they are so humble and seldom take the lead which I have come to like, now and then at least."

"Yes, I can understand that. But you don´t want to be dominated for very long I imagine. But what about Eric, is he too humble when being with older women?"

"I don´t think so.... Of course, he was with his first woman. But after that... I think, well, I know that he doesn´t hesitate to take the lead. But he is also sensitive and good at reading the woman he fucks so she gets what she wants without having to tell him or guide him." I said having given it some thoughts.

"He is his mother´s son, isn´t he. He has inherited your talent. I really would like to feed him my mature pussy. Oh my goodness yes, if only you knew how much I would like to volunteer. But I can´t do even that. I trust you. I am absolutely sure that you wouldn´t tell a living soul. But Eric is another matter. I don´t doubt that he too is trustworthy, but he is young. It´s so easy when he is out drinking with his buddies that he slips a word. Men very often brag about the women they have had, in my experience. And when he is intoxicated you never know... No, I can´t take that risk how very pleasant it would be. God knows that I really need a man like that... Thank god for my man in the drawer, my dildo vibrator. At least that is something, good for a quick release but doesn´t come close to the real thing..." She got quiet with a longing expression on her face.

She went into other topics, and she told me about her work in the party. But in the back of my mind, I was trying to find a solution to help her.

After a while I rose to get another bottle of wine. The bulb broke when I switched it on in my walk-in pantry but it didn´t bother me. I knew where the bottle was and could easily get it in the dark.

It was then the idea struck me. Yes, that was a possible solution. I gave it some more thoughts while uncorking the bottle. Yes, it was worth a try.

I steered our chat back to men and fucking.

"I might have a solution for you," I said.

"What would that be," she said with curiosity. "I am open for everything that I think will work. Hell, I am so horny that I sometimes have been close to ask some of my married friends to lend me her husband for the night. Or at least for a couple of hours. But I haven´t had the nerve to do it. It would be to ask too much, wouldn´t it? And still I can´t be sure that he won´t brag afterwards. So, please tell me what you have in mind?"

"Well, how about if you meet a man in the dark? A man who doesn´t know you. He won´t be allowed to see you. He will never know who he has been fucking, especially if you don´t talk too much." I said.

She didn´t respond right away. I watched her while she considered my suggestion. Her face showed a lot of different expressions from deep doubts to understanding.

"Well... it might work... I like the idea... yes, I do. But still, I must find the man. And I must have help with the logistics. I mean bringing the man in and out of the room... Oh my goodness. You have already thought of that. You are thinking of Eric, aren´t you? And you to take care of the logistics. What a cunning woman you are. But I like the simplicity of your idea. And since you have been feeding him the mature pussies of your friends, he is used to it. And as I said before I very much would like to volunteer and not only because I owe you for taking so good care of my kid brother." She looked happy about the prospect.

We talked it over in great detail and couldn´t find any serious flaw in the concept. I showed her my playroom and she was happy that it was windowless. No light could filter in and paparazzies had no chance to take photos.

"Oh goodness gracious me, this is going to work. What a luck that we got together. I don´t know how much longer I could have stand it without a fuck. It might have happened that I did something foolish. But tell me about your son. That he is very experienced I know from your telling. But is his... I mean, is he... is he well equipped so to speak," she asked for once being hesitant.

"Oh, don´t worry about. Yes, he is well equipped as you put it and he is very handsome too. Let me show you so you don´t have to buy the pig in the sack," I answered giggling. I went to my chest of drawers and opened the drawer that held the dildos. I heard a gasp behind me.

"What a selection! I have some myself but not by far so many. But what has it to do with what you said?" She was impressed but puzzled.

"Look at this one," I said picking up a dildo. "It´s an exact replica of his cock. Take it."

"Oh, my goodness. How did you get that? Did you take an impression of his cock? Have you been that close to him? Do you fuck him too?"

"Oh no, I don´t fuck him. No way, that´s out of the question," I said with great emphasis. But was it really? God knows that I had considered it many times. "Well, I supervised the making of it, but it was his first woman who carried out the task."

"Oh, how nice of her," she said jokingly. "But you were right. He is well equipped I must say. And very handsome too. It will be a real pleasure to put my hands on the real thing. And not only my hands. It will fill me real nicely and my mouth and pussy will love to engulf it, I am sure."

Before she left, we had agreed on a date in the near future.

It all went like a charm. I told Eric that I had met a friend who really would like to fuck him. The only problem was that she was very well known and didn´t dare to reveal her identity when fulfilling her wish. So, it had to be done in the dark. I assured him that she was worth fucking and that it was a pity that he couldn´t see her because she really was a feast for the eye too. He had to discover her with his other senses. A real challenge, I told him.

Eric was in my playroom with the door looked from the outside when Malena came to our house. She got happy when I told her and showed her the key. She was very horny, she said and took just one swig of the glass of wine I offered her. "He is naked and ready for you," I said when I led the way to the locked door. She got naked in no time, and I put the light out before unlocking the door. I shoved my friend inside. I stood outside for a little while and heard them get acquainted. Then I went into my study where I have a monitor linked to a spy cam in the playroom. It was my husband who installed it. It could see also in the dark. Not that you could see clearly. The bodies looked like shadows, but I could follow how they moved. I watched while they made love for more than two hours. Eric really was at his best and took her twice and in between used his hands and mouth. He hardly got a break after his first shot in her pussy.

I was waiting when my friend finally came out. I locked the door again which she again was happy for. Then she could relax, she said. She was delirious with joy. She very much wanted another session, she said. I said that I would talk to Eric and if she called me the next day, I was sure he would volunteer. He was willing to fuck her again, he said when I let him out. She had been excellent he said. And very demanding, he added. She had hardly allowed him a break to catch his breath in the two hours they had fucked. He was very contented and said that she was the best woman he had had although very demanding.

I told my friend what Eric had said when she phoned the next day.

"It can´t be true," she said. "I am out of practice and my pussy is badly exercised."

"Trust him, he has no reason not to tell what he really feels. He isn´t trying to flatter somebody he doesn´t know and never will," I said reassuringly.

"He was extremely good to. It´s the best that has happened to me in a million years," she said still delirious of joy. Well, I thought, no need to exaggerate. A thousand years had been more than enough.

She was utterly pleased not only from the fucking session but also from Eric´s praise. She immediately asked if she could have another session which I was happy to promise. Just give me a call I said. She was so horny that she phoned back within the hour and told that she had rearranged her schedule and freed a slot the following week.

The setup of the encounter became very much the same as the previous one. But I had got an idea which Eric readily agreed to. I put dots and streaks of luminous paint on his body and made him put streaks on his cock. I also had found luminous condoms.

I told my friend about it when she arrived. She got interested and very pleased that she would be able to see where he was. She asked if she could put some paint on herself as well. Of course, I said.

When I put the monitor on, I found that it was a brilliant idea. It was much easier to see how they positioned themselves. And I found that my friend still was rather wild. Among other things she had painted two circles around the circumference of her boobs and topped it by painting the nipples. A little later when she spread herself out on the couch ready to be taken, I saw that she had painted her outer pussy lips. With her thighs spread the lips formed a sparkling vertical oval. It was very erotic to see how the luminous cock slowly neared the oval and disappeared inside and then coming back into view seconds later. I followed it with awe until she put her legs around his waist hammering his back with her feet.

An hour later Eric turned her over and asked her to stand on all fours with her legs spread. Not only had she painted her cunt lips but also her butt hole. The invitation couldn´t be clearer I thought and wasn´t surprised when Eric a while later took her up the ass without even asking her for permission.

My friend had reserved a generous slot of time and stayed for more than three hours. Eric again showed his best and in the end of the third hour she rode him wildly and for a long time.

I locked the door to the playroom when she finally got out. Eric knew the procedure since last time and took a nap while waiting for me to let him out. Malena felt secure and at ease knowing that the door was locked. She showered and was grateful for the special butt nozzle she found in the bathroom.

She thanked me profusely before she left and said that she would feel rather contented for quite some time. But would I allow her another encounter later on? And of course, if Eric would be so kind? He was the best lover she had had, she said. We promised to stay in touch.

I went back to let Eric out. I tidied the playroom while he freshened up and made it ready for my next step. I counted on that he would come back but didn´t want to ask him directly for special reasons. But I knew that he was eager to talk about what had taken place.

He came back all right wearing a bath robe. He made big eyes when he saw me which made me happy.

I had arranged myself in a half-lying position on the couch and I was stark naked except for my high heels. I don´t know why but I always feel sexy wearing high heels and to-night I wanted to feel very sexy. Not for Eric but for myself.

I was caressing myself and especially my pussy area when he came. I had closed my eyes when I heard him coming and pretended not to notice when he entered the room. But after a while he made some noise. I startled and quickly took my hand away from my pussy. It was just a small show, but it had the desired effect.

"Sorry mom if I disturbed you. Do you want to be alone? I think that you were frigging yourself. Or can I do something to help you like you did to me a couple of weeks ago? Not that I know what to do," he said hesitantly. He was obviously uncertain how to handle the situation. He hadn´t seen me frigging myself openly before as far as I knew.

"Oh no, I don´t want you to leave. Unless of course if you are embarrassed seeing your old mom getting off by her own hand. I am horny as hell and intend to give myself a screaming orgasm or two. And yes, I very much would like your help with a couple of things. Firstly, I want you to get a bottle of wine. There is an excellent one in the fridge. And some glasses. Please."

He looked surprised and confused but went off to get the wine. I quickly rose and got a dildo from my collection. I was back on the couch in my sexy position well before he returned with the bottle and two glasses. The dildo I had handy by my side.

He poured the wine and handed me a glass. He stood looking uncertain what to do next.

"Thank you darling. Sit in the chair over there and tell me the full story of what went on in this room between you and my friend. Please. And you know that I want all the details." I was very horny by now and my voice trembled a little.

He sat down in the comfortable chair that I had put in front of the couch. I half-lay comfortable on the couch supported by some cushions. I hoped that I looked sexy. At least I felt sexy. I fleetingly wondered if I took a risk by teasing him with my total nakedness and with what I had in store for him. But I thought that it was unlikely that he would make a pass at me tonight since he had performed excellently three times in the last hours. He had to be totally spent and his libido low. But I couldn´t be sure and it was a thrill that he might make a move.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers