Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know mom, you really look great. Your body is gorgeous. And you look so sexy in that position. I really would like to fuck you."

"I bet you would. And I must admit that I would like it too. But we both know that it´s out of the question. We have gone far enough. In fact, I think we have gone much too far and really overstepped the line. Now please release me."

This time he did as I had asked. I climbed down from the fuck bench and stretched a few times. I was aware of his gaze following my movements and instinctively made a small show of it. But eventually we went to freshen up.

In bed that night I thought it all over. Although my body was fairly content having cum several times up on the bench my mind wasn´t contented at all.

I understood that I wasn´t going to be fully satisfied in my mind until he had taken me in my three orifices and probably in other ways too.

All my orifices? I asked myself. Yes, the pussy was obvious. The mouth comes natural in the process. But the ass? Well, that was a real favorite of mine. My late husband had been a master of ass fucking. And I had no doubt that Eric already was good at it. He had been thoroughly taught by Miss Barbro. And my friend, his second woman, had given him her ass already at their second encounter and had been very satisfied with the way he took her. I also knew that he had practiced his skill with quite a few willing women at the mom-son meetings. So, I was very sure that he would do an excellent job in my ass.

And more ways? Well, my boobs were big and excellent for tit-fucking. They were also very sensitive and gave me much pleasure when a cock was in between them. And then there were some other positions in which I really would like to be taken. So, what I longed for was not just a single fuck and that made it even more off limits.

A couple of days later we went to the mom-son meeting. I was very horny and found that Eric was too. He made two women very happy, and I did the same to three boys. The first was a boy I had initiated at the last meeting and now had a follow-up with.

On the way home I asked as usual how his night had been. He was very contented he said, both the women he had had had been very good.

"That first boy you had tonight, it was his first time wasn´t it?" He suddenly asked.

"Well, I broke him in last time in private as you might remember. Tonight was his first time in the meeting. So, in a way you can say that it was his first time, and I certainly was his first woman," I said a bit proudly. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I thought so and told him that he was very lucky to have got you as his first woman and tutor in the meetings to come. You are the best I told him. He believed me. He didn´t know that you are my mom. You really are the best. By the way, who is his mom?"

"Well, you are flattering me. But you really doesn´t know if I am the best since we haven´t fucked. But thank you anyway. His mom is the woman you had as the second tonight, the one you made to scream so loudly. I think you really gave her what she wanted."

"Oh yes, I should have understood because she was the only newcomer. Well, she was a real good fuck herself. She knew what she wanted and made it very pleasant for me too. But of course, she isn´t as good as you. I am still convinced that you are the best. You could very easily prove it to me. You know that I am dying to fuck with you."

It was luck that we reached our house in the same moment. I didn´t had to turn down his implicit suggestion.

* * * * *

To be continued

Inga´s activities as a sex teacher in her youth is described in the story "Inga makes a career".

In the next chapter another old-time friend of Inga´s begs to become a mature pussy for Eric to satisfy. But in the very last minute she must cancel. Inga thinks that she must find a solution not to make Eric disappointed. But how? She is the only woman available at such a short notice. But is there a way to take the ultimate step without Eric understands what happens? Inga thinks she can solve it.