Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

When I had calmed down, I reached behind me to investigate the status of his cock. It was fully erect and hard I found to my great joy.

I moved down his body until his cock poked my ass. I lifted myself and guided his cock to my entrance. With a pleasured cry I slid down the hard pole taking all of it into me. I sat still for a while savoring the great feeling of having my son´s cock so deep in me.

Slowly I set my pussy muscles in motion still just sitting down on him. My muscles played with his cock for a long time squeezing and rippling along it. His pleased grunts told me that he liked it. I gave him my very best.

After a long time, I started to move up and down his shaft. At first slowly with long upward movements until his cock was about to leave my pussy. I increased the speed gradually making sure that my pussy muscles made their work as well.

It felt so lovely. My pussy was on fire and when his hands started to caress my boobs and especially the nipples I cum and had to sit down. I slumped forward putting my boobs in his face which he immediately used to nibble on my nipples.

After a while I spun around and again impaled myself on his rod. I repeated the treatment until I again cum, crying out loudly. I lay down stretched out over my boy with my feet straddling his head. His mighty cock was of course still inside me. We fucked like that until I cum again.

I rose but only to straddle him and take him into me. I couldn´t hold back anymore but started to ride him hard and violently. Now I wanted both of us to cum. But he had a tremendous stamina. I cum once more and had to take a breather before my hard fucking gave the result I wanted. His grunts and movements under me told that he was climbing up the hill. I got ready to follow him. When he stumbled over the top and exploded in me, I was just behind. I cum in a screaming orgasm that went on for a long time.

When I came to, I had slumped down on his body. He took my face in between his hands and started to kiss me, a kiss that became a deep French kiss. I broke it to straighten myself out to lie flat on his body but doing it carefully not to squeeze him out me prematurely. I went back to kissing him. It felt lovely to lie like this on top of my darling son after such a tremendous fuck.

After a while I started to wonder why his cock hadn´t shrunk out of my pussy. When my muscles started to investiga they found that it still was long and rather hard. When my muscles massaged it, he quickly got fully hard.

I got immensely proud both as a woman and as his mother. My darling Eric had stayed hard after cuming in me and wanted to take me again. Me, his old mother. What a treat.

But suddenly a bell rang in the back of my mind. I knew that it had happened a few times before that he had stayed hard in a woman. But that had happened when I had been in the nude and he had watched me fuck another man. Did he stay hard now because it was me he fucked and knew it? A chill went through my body.

No way could he know, my wicked mind said. And as far as you know he might have stayed hard at other times as well when fucking ladies he liked. He has had dozens and you haven´t been watching them all, have you?

I really hope so, I thought, consoling myself. But the thought was still in the back in my mind.

"I want to take you from behind. I am sure you have a lovely ass. Too pity that I can´t see it, but I want to feel it," Eric suddenly said and rolled me off him. I was more than happy to get ready for him and quickly went up on all fours with my knees well spread. It was ready to receive him.

Eric was somewhere behind me but didn´t enter me right away which I had anticipated. Instead, his hands were all over my backside caressing and pinching. My swinging boobs got part of the treatment as well.

But suddenly I felt the tip of his cock search for me. I stood completely still suddenly eager to see if he would find his way without help neither from me nor from his own hand. I got proud of his behalf when he easily found the entry and pushed over the threshold. But then I got confused. He stopped when just the cock head was inside. I couldn´t understand why. But suddenly he forcefully rammed his cock into me which made me to cry out of chock and pleasure. But I was extremely ready for him, my squishy pussy being well lubricated by his previous cum.

He started to bang me forcefully and I met him standing as steady as I could. I cum shortly after he had entered me and kept on cuming regularly. He kept a steady pace fucking me hard and again I just enjoyed. He changed position now and then. His hands were on my hips when he stood straight behind me fucking hard or grabbing my boobs when he crouched over my back fucking me with shorter but faster strokes. I lowered my upper body resting my head on the couch when he stood straight. When he crouched over my back, I raised my upper body to let my boobs swing and get caressed. In between his hand went down to stroke my clit. I cum nearly each time he massaged it. It was extremely lovely.

But everything must come to an end. After an eternity I felt that his movements changed and understood that he was about to fire his load. Although it still was lovely, I felt that I had got enough. I had become rather tired from his hard fucking.

But Eric tricked me once again. He wasn´t as close as I had thought. Suddenly he increased his banging that for a while had become softer. Now he was back fucking me with full force, and I had to use the little strength I had left to meet him as strongly. But when, after some of that, he started a series of even more forcefully thrusts I was sure that is soon would be over.

And I was right this time. After a few softer thrusts he stayed deep in me holding me tight. His hand went down to frig my clit which made me start cuming. My orgasm triggered my muscles to massage his cock making him cum as well. We got over the brink together screaming and shuddering for a long time. At least I did. I was too lost in my own pleasure to really know what happened to Eric.

When it was over, I slumped down on the couch totally exhausted. Eric slipped out of me and lay on my side.

I don´t know how long it took for me to recover. When I finally did, I heard Eric steady breathing. He had fallen asleep. Well, it was well earned I thought amused and my pussy agreed. We were completely satisfied and contented.

I stayed for a while but then quietly rose and went out of the room. That was what my friend would have done I thought to avoid giving herself away. I locked the door to prevent Eric coming out before I was ready to meet him.

I went to my room and took a hot shower making sure that all the paintings and the perfume were washed off. Both body and mind felt extremely satisfied and at ease. The pussy was sore which was another sign of what a great fucker my son had become. I put on my ordinary perfume and an ordinary dress. I even remembered the watch and my necklace. Finally, I thought that I was ready to see him.

To do everything right I went to the front door and opened and closed it just as I should have done if I had let out a guest. I looked at myself in the big mirror. Yes, I looked normal I thought although my body felt so contented.

I took a deep breath before unlocking the door to my playroom and went inside. I left the door wide open to let in some light. Eric still lay on the couch, awake but looking sleepy.

"Oh, it´s you mom. I guess that your friend has left then," he greeted me.

"Yes, she has left" I said telling a lie which I doesn´t like to do. But I had to stick by the charade. "She was very contented and happy and asked me to thank you for a wonderful fuck. You were asleep when she had to leave."

"Yes, it really was a good fuck," Eric said. "She really did wonders with her pussy. It was utterly lovely to be engulfed by her. Her pussy was marvelous, so vivid, changing all the time, very living and vibrated when she cum. She is by far the best of all your friends not to mention the mothers. She even matches Miss Barbro."

"It seems that you both had a good time then. I want to hear all about it, every detail as usual," I said, feeling a surge in my pussy. His praise had really got to me. "Freshen up while I get some snacks and a bottle of wine."

"All right. I hope you will be in the nude as last time," he said mockingly. He rose and went away.

I thought about what he had said about me getting in the nude. He was right. At the previous occasion I had been in the nude when he told me about his fuck with my friend. But not only that. I had put on a very sexy show playing the woman he told me about. I had frigged myself and used a dildo to get several orgasms matching hers. I didn´t feel like doing that now but felt that I had to do something not to make him suspicious.

I quickly got the snacks and the wine. I had everything prepared. I put it in the drawing room. For some reason it felt better there than being in the playroom.

I went to my room and looked in my closet to find something to wear. I didn´t want to be in the nude, not right away anyway. I finally choose a long and very flimsy negligée. It was wide and fastened only with a bow at the neck. When I stood still it was closed but as soon as I moved it flowed open revealing my body. It was meant to be worn over a see-through nightie or a sexy bra set. But today I wore only the negligée and of course high heels.

When I came back to the drawing room Eric was there which I had hoped for. I stood in the doorway for a little while. Not that I hesitated, on the contrary. No, I wanted to make an entrance.

"Hey mom, you look fantastic," Eric greeted me when I slowly walked into the room with slightly exaggerated movements. The negligée floated open giving him a full nude frontal view.

"Thank you, am I nude enough for you to tell me about my friend?" I asked mockingly. "In that case pour the wine please."

I sat down on the sofa arranging myself in a seductive pose with the negligée partly open. I wasn´t sure why I did it. I had no desire for more action. But I wanted to look nice.

"Well then," Eric said when he settled in a chair opposite to me after having served the wine and munched on a couple of snacks.

"When you let your friend into the room I rose immediately and went forward to greet her with a hug. Her painting was accurately outlining her body. She willingly came into my arms with a throaty laugh. I felt immediately that she had no inhibitions. She really wanted to fuck. She grinded her body against mine in a very convincing way."

Oh my god, I thought. Did I really do that so shamelessly already from the beginning? And that I had laughed throatily I couldn´t remember. I had known that I had to be as silent as possible. My voice was easily recognizable.

Eric went on telling and I got much more interested than I had thought that I would be. I mean I had been there hadn´t I? But he told what he had experienced and his feelings and thoughts about what had taken place. I compared it with my own experiences and got the combined picture from two views of the same course of events. I started to put questions to clarify his feelings. I got excited and squirmed around on the sofa. The negligée soon fell to the sides without my really noticing it.

It was my mind that got excited. My body was still very contented and wanted no more sex for the time being. There suddenly was a new dimension when Eric told his version of our activities. I learnt a lot about him and what he really liked. I also learnt what things were important to him and what wasn´t. Quite often it didn´t match what I had thought.

I also got very relieved when he told me that he really liked being in my pussy. It had been highly active, he said. It had changed all the time squeezing him differently. He especially praised it during our first fuck. I had worried about that I had been so passive and just enjoyed all the pleasures he was giving me. But now I understood that my pussy hadn´t been passive, on the contrary. Obviously, my primal brain had ensured that the pussy did its work. And excellently if Eric told me the truth. And why shouldn´t he?

The telling took a long time because of all my questions. Eric didn´t mind to go into details when I wanted it and did it thoroughly.

Finally, he had come to the point when he had fallen asleep and I, or rather my friend in his mind, had left.

"I would be most happy to meet her again," he said. "She is the best of all your friends, well of those I have been together with of course."

"Well, I will tell her about your judgement of her abilities. As I said, she got extremely contented too. I think there is a good possibility that she wants another round. But she is living abroad so I don´t know when it can be arranged. But I will certainly ask her since you liked it so much."

We sat chatting for quite a while finishing the snacks and the wine. But finally, I rose without giving any thought about what I was wearing. The negligée fell open giving Eric a full-frontal view of my naked body.

"Mom, you look gorgeous. I really would like to fuck you. But not to night. I wouldn´t be able to do you justice," he said mockingly. But I was flattered anyhow.

I went around tidying up the room and taking the trays and glasses out to the kitchen. The negligée floated open all the time, but I did nothing to keep it closed.

We went to bed and I had good night´s sleep with very pleasant dreams about Eric.

The following days passed, and I was still contented. One evening when Eric was out with his friends and I felt lonely I recalled that I had the recording of our session.

My husband had arranged to be able to show the recording on the large TV-screen. I got some wine and started watching. I soon got amazed of the way Eric took command and excited when his hands and mouth started to caress my body. I could feel on my body what I saw on the screen and when his cock touched my opening an electric jolt went through my body. I had painted myself in a way that outlined my body, and my pussy was surrounded by paint. I saw very clearly how Eric´s cock neared my entrance, and it was a tremendous turn on to both see his cock disappear in me and get the feeling in my pussy at the same time. When he pounded me, my pussy reacted as if it was for real.

I watched the tape to the end without forwarding a bit. When it was over, I was turned on to say the least. But I was also very happy that Eric had become such a great lover. I was proud on both our behalf. I had carefully supervised his teaching. Well, some of it might have been a little too intimate and balancing on the taboo line but the end justifies the means, doesn´t it? I had found a good woman to teach him and to practice with and plenty of women to get experience from. I felt very pleased with the result. Our session suddenly felt like an exam. What I saw on the tape was the documentation of that.

I went to bed feeling both horny and contented at the same time.

On the Saturday a week after our session I sat at the pool waiting for Eric to come home. It was sunny and warm enough, so I was naked. The sun warmed my body and I started to feel horny.

When Eric finally came home, he found me right away.

"Hi mom, I thought that I would find you out here. Having a good time?"

"Hi Eric," I greeted him. "Oh yes I have. It´s lovely in the sun. Join me."

"Back in a minute," he said and went inside.

While he was away, I arranged myself in a sexy position on the pool side couch. I couldn´t explain to myself why but it felt great.

Eric came back out already in the nude. Now he walked around on the pool deck eyeing me with rising interest. And that was not the only thing that rose. His cock swelled and soon he had a full erection. I felt a surge in my belly remembering how lovely it had felt in my pussy a week ago.

"Mom, you look so gorgeous. I am so horny. You know what I should want," he said.

"Oh,my dear boy. Well, I can see that you are horny and very turned on. It looks very handsome by the way. It turns me on as well, you know that. Too pity that the next mom-son meeting still is a couple of days away. It would have been nice to go there and get some relief. There you can have all the pussies needed to calm you down," I said smiling at him trying to handle the situation.

But the remark had got to my pussy and I suddenly felt restless. I thought that I had to come up with a solution. I suddenly knew what to do.

"I know what we shall do to get some relief. Let´s do what we did a couple of weeks ago. You know when I had you fuck the fake Terra Patrick pussy holding it between my thighs. And then you shafted me with that dildo replica of your cock. Come, let´s do it," I said and rose. I walked purposely inside without waiting for an answer.

The fuck bench was already in position and I climbed upon it. I suddenly got anxious because Eric wasn´t close behind me. I hadn´t expected to have to wait for him.

"Mom, what a sexy sight you are. And that fabulous ass, already upturned and ready to be mounted. It will be a real pleasure," he exclaimed coming into the room. I wasn´t prepared for such a remark and had to think fast to calm down the situation.

"What took you so long," I asked him mockingly. "I thought that you were horny. Be a good boy and get the equipment will you."

He obediently went to the chest of drawers but then he hesitated. He picked up the remote and before I know it, he had pressed the buttons and secured me to the bench. He tightened the straps carefully looking at me.

"Hey, why did you do that? There was no need. I won´t run away, you know that," I exclaimed, suddenly worried that he was so turned on that he would fuck the real me. And I knew that if he took that step I wouldn´t have the mental strength to stop him. My body ached for him, wanted to feel his hard cock inside my pussy.

"Because I have got the feeling that you like it even better if you are tied up when being taken on this bench," he said calmly. He came round and stood before me with his lovely cock jutting out.

"Oh my god. You know that my pussy is not for you. It will be rape if you mount me," I blurted out, suddenly very afraid of what was about to happen.

"No, I won´t rape you. No need for that. You will allow me to mount you voluntarily. You will even beg me to take you just like you did last week in this very room. Yes, I know that it wasn´t a friend of yours that slipped in through the door. No mom, it was you. I am one hundred percent sure about that. And you were horny as hell and gave me a tremendous time, the best ever," he said matter-of-factly.

I really got chocked. What on earth should I do?

"What makes you think that?" It was the best I could find to say. I didn´t want to lie by flatly denying it. He had sounded so sure that I must have done something wrong to give me away.

"Well, there were a lot of small things to start with," he said calmly. "Already the hug when you came into the room felt familiar. The way you held me and how your naked body felt against mine. And the familiar feeling got stronger when I fondled your breasts. And the way you moved when we cuddled. I was pretty sure already before I entered you for the first time. But what really convinced me were your moans and cries when we fucked. I have heard your cries tens of times when you reach the peak. I can always distinguish your cries of pleasure from all the other women in the mom-son meetings. So, it was you all right who fucked me so superbly, no doubt about that. And that memory made me so horny when I saw you in all your glory at the pool."

He stood before me. His cock had lost some of its hardness while he spoke. I looked him in the eye and saw no uncertainty at all. No way would he believe a denial. He knew. I had been careful not to speak knowing that he would recognize my voice. But I hadn´t given my cries of pleasure any thought at all. And I get really noisy when I have a mighty orgasm. And that I had really got. There must have been plentiful of cries of pleasure. I made up my mind.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers