Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Eric, you are right. It was me. But I hadn´t planned it in advance. I must admit though that I very often have wanted to fuck you. I love you so much. My friend was for real. But she phoned just when we were getting ready. Her husband had got a heart attack and she had to go home at once. I knew that you were looking forward to fucking her and I didn´t want to disappoint you. I had no plan B to get you another woman on short notice. So, on an impulse I decided to step in for her. I did my best to make it look like it was my friend. And the rest you know. Well, we both do."

All wasn´t exactly truthful. I hadn´t given any thought to that Eric might get disappointed. But it was no big lie, I thought, to give a reason for stepping in.

"What shall we do now?" I asked for once not having a clue how to handle the situation.

"Oh, fuck of course," Eric said grinning broadly. "I am still very horny and very much want to take you. You look gorgeous and I know what a good time you will give me up on this bench. And this time we don´t have to bother about the imaginary Miss Patrick. No threesome this time."

"But you know that it isn´t right. It will be far beyond the moral line. It will be incest," I said trying to talk us out of it.

"Well, it was you who deliberately stepped over the line the other day, wasn´t it? And I am sure that you already have thought about how to do it again. You practically promised me another round with your friend only that this time she wouldn´t be invited at all. Yes, it isn´t right but the deed is done, and the sin already committed. Once in this room and several times in our dreams." He looked at me smilingly. "I want you mom, I really do," he added pleadingly.

Oh my god I thought. How right he was. I remembered the dream I had had. It had been very real and in it we fucked lovely.

"Well, you are right of course. It is my fault. I did cross the line. But one sin doesn´t justify another. Where would it lead if you take me now? All stops will be pulled out." I still tried to find a way out although my body ached for him. His cock in front of me looked so lovely.

"Yes, I agree in principal," Erik said thoughtfully. It gave me a sign of hope. But it soon was taken away.

"I have a suggestion," he continued. "Let´s make a deal that we can fuck a certain number of times and then stop. I promise to keep such a deal and not to approach you after that." He looked at me inquiringly.

I thought about it and everything that had led to this situation. I had grossly overstepped the line. I had very naughtily showed off to him and deliberately teased him many times. I wanted him so much.

Suddenly he reached out and caressed my cheek and let his hand stay there. He didn´t beg but that gesture was very affectionate and showed how much he liked me and that he wanted me us much as I wanted him. That made it.

"All right. Let´s agree on that we can fuck once a week until the end of next month. Then it must be over. Deal?" I said giving in completely.

His eyes lit up.

"Deal," he said. "I love you mom." He stepped forward and kissed me on the mouth, a full blown kiss of a lover and not a kiss you give your mom. I kissed him back in the same way engaging both our tongues making the kiss very deep.

After a while we parted a bit breathlessly. He looked at me. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Come forward, I want to suck your cock," I blurted out. He didn´t hesitate to put his manhood in the reach of my mouth. I couldn´t move much because the tightened straps held my body firmly on the bench. But he understood that and followed my lead when I eased his cock into my mouth. It had been semi erect when the head was inserted in my mouth and now it swelled and got fully hard when I sucked it.

I sucked him slowly and carefully not wanting him to get too aroused. He tasted so good that I wanted to prolong this sacred moment. I eased him further inside and down my throat until my lips got in contact with his pubic hair. I let him out again but only to get a breather before taking him fully in again. I repeated that a few times because of the excellent feeling and for him too I understood from the pure lust I saw on his face.

But everything must come to an end I thought and since the last thing I wanted was to make him cum in my mouth. No, when he cum I wanted him to fill my pussy to the brim.

"Let´s proceed," I said panting hard when I had let him out again. "I want to get fucked, a real good long fuck I want."

I didn´t need to say more. He moved to stand behind me and started to caress my thighs and ass. Then he moved close pressing himself against my ass and started fondling my boobs. Finally, he knelt and caressed and licked my pussy very nicely. All this wasn´t necessary. My body had since long been ready to receive him and my mind was overly excited to say the least. But I had asked for a long, good fuck and my precious son obviously was determined to fulfill that wish.

My excitement grew even more when he rose and grabbed my hips. This is it, I thought fleetingly in the back of my mind. The final surrender of my morals, the ultimate crossing of the taboo line. And no excuse that he didn´t would know that it was me and my pussy. There was no turning back now. Even if I had wanted too I didn´t had the mental strength to stop us. And I didn´t want to. No, I wanted to be taken long and hard by my son who knew that it was me he was fucking. I wanted to experience his ability as a stud stallion.

Eric teased me even more for quite a while by probing my pussy area with his cock head. I felt that he did it on purpose because he found the entrance with the tip of his cock a couple of times but without moving forward. But suddenly he got in place with not only the tip, but the full cock head engulfed by my pussy lips. With a mighty push he drove his cock home, bottoming out in my ready and well lubricated pussy.

My excitement had been growing for a long time and my pussy had eagerly waited to receive him just as long. It felt so wonderful that I cum on the spot and nearly passed out. I guess that I screamed on top of my lungs when cuming. Eric told me later the I had been quite noisy.

Only God knew how much I had longed for this. To be taken by my son for the first time felt absolutely tremendous. The first time? Well, last time didn´t count. Eric didn´t know that it was I, his mother, he fucked so well. To him I was just another of his mom´s horny friends wanting to have a good time. At least to begin with.

But now we both were aware of that we fucked each other. We were both aware of that we just had committed the ultimate sin. We were both aware of that what we did was incest of the highest degree.

And it was wonderful. I felt no regret whatsoever. I had no wish to make it undone had it been possible. No, I wanted to go on and fulfill what we had started. My body demanded it and my mind had no other wish, not even my better self in the back of my mind. I felt like a sexual creature and being speared by my son´s hard cock felt just wondrous.

I wriggled my ass to tell Eric that I had recovered and wanting him to go on fucking me. He got the message right away and set to work.

And fucked me well he certainly did. He fucked me hard and fast. He fucked me slow and tenderly. He fucked me everything in between. No need to tell that it felt fantastic. Since I was strapped hard to the bench my pussy met him firmly when he fucked me hard. He always knew where my pussy was and didn´t miss a single beat.

I cum loudly several times before I noticed a change in his behavior. Somehow, I knew that he was close to cuming. And I was right. Moments later he pressed his cock hard into me and I felt the spasms in it just before he fired his first shot. I cum when the third or fourth shot hit me.

When I came to, I felt that he indeed had filled me to the brim. His cum oozed out of me when he moved slightly behind me. But I also felt another thing. His cock was still in me and felt hard. I tested it with my pussy muscles and yes, it indeed was hard. He grunted of pleasure, so I told my muscles to work on it. His cock responded wonderfully and soon was hard as steel again.

Oh goodness gracious me. Will the body and pussy really stand another round of fucking? My mind asked.

Oh yes indeed we will, the body answered. Not only can we stand it but will be most happy to take part in such a lovely activity. And we will be as helpful and active as ever. My muscles are fresh and ready, the pussy filled in.

All right, settled then, my mind concluded.

I wriggled my ass to tell Eric that the green light was on. He responded by pushing his cock deep inside and leaned over me to fondle my boobs. He gave them a lovely working over including pinching the nipples when they got hard and protruding.

Suddenly he straightened up and grabbed my hips.

"Yes, oh yes Eric. Take me, fuck me, fuck me hard. Use your lovely cock in me. You do it so lovely," I cried out when I felt his first thrust.

Eric started out with long, slow but forceful thrusts in my very squishy pussy. I thought that I would get a repeat performance of his excellent fucking. And excellent it became but not a repeat as to how it was performed. I couldn´t understand exactly how he did it only that his fucking felt differently. As before he used his cock masterly in my pussy. It was just as lovely as before but different.

My body and pussy really had to prove what they had promised. Eric fucked me lengthily varying the way of thrusting now and then. My pussy did its part by changing the pressure with which it engulfed his cock. Sometimes it was narrow, and he had to push hard to get forward, sometimes it was slack making him to slam hard into me bottoming out. That I was tightly tied to the bench helped much. My body always met him firmly without swaying forward so he always knew where it was. It all was just lovely and I cum several times.

Finally, I felt that Eric started to tire. His thrusts became less forceful and he rested slightly in between moving forward. I felt that he was ready to get his release. I ordered my pussy to make it as pleasant as possible for him and help him to cum. It didn´t take the pussy long to push him up the hill. I followed and when the pussy shoved him over the brink, I was ready as well. Together we cum in a shuddering orgasm, me screaming on top of my lungs.

This time Eric quickly got limp and left my pussy. He went around and hugged me affectionately. I kissed him back.

He straightened up and stood before me. His limp cock was just in front of me. I told him to come closer, I want to suck it, I said. My wrists are still tied so you must put the cock in my mouth, I added. He willingly came forward putting the cock in my open mouth. I gave it a long, good licking taking it all in. Since he was limp, I also sucked the balls in. I really got a mouthful. It felt lovely to close my lips around the base of his cock and balls and hold him tight that way. He couldn´t move away.

Afterwards, when I had been released, I hugged him lengthily in a full body hug. I held him tight and grinded my lower body against his. He willingly let me have my way with him. Normally he didn´t like to be hugged more than briefly. But things had changed.

We were both hungry and I prepared a meal and we also had some wine. We talked about what had happened. I had had a pang of guilt when I hugged him after the fuck but now got happy because Eric expressed no regret. He really was looking forward to next time he said. That consoled me too and I felt only content, extremely content and satisfied.

* * * * *

To be continued.

In the next chapter Inga and Eric use their agreement in full. One day a week. Eric interprets a day as 24 hours. Inga does were little but planning and preparation during the weeks, but Eric has wishes of his own which changes her plans. They have plenty of opportunities though so Inga gets her bucket list carried out. Inga has of course planned the last day in detail but Eric surprises her, first with a new skill and then with a last-minute twist.