Lusting After Uncle Javier Pt. 01

Story Info
An illicit affair and an incestuous secret.
2k words
4.3
10.2k
13
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
983 Followers

The week I turned eighteen, Uncle Javier paid us a surprise visit. I felt an instant attraction to his rugged looks and warm brown eyes. Mom called them bedroom eyes.

"Bethy I love seeing you and talking about silly things."

"Uncle, maybe I'm that silly thing."

He laughed. "Silly but sexy."

Once, I was in the pool and saw him sneak into the pool house with Leticia, the married lady from next door. Holding hands, they ran inside and got naked. I saw Leticia's big boobs and a thick black bush between her legs. Wow, I'd never seen so much pussy hair!

Javier backed Leticia against the wall, sucking her tits and rubbing his stiff cock on her slit. Uncle's cock was huge, and thick as my arm. My mouth dropped as the woman squealed. Javier's fat cock slammed right up her pussy!

Watching her get fucked made me wet, down there... Leticia's toes left the floor as Javier pounded her pussy. Wow, the woman was getting nailed against the wall. She grabbed Javier's hips with her feet, humping against his fuck-thrusts. Soon my uncle moaned. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

"No!" Leticia yelled. "Don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill! Cum in my mouth."

The woman dropped to her knees. Javier eagerly stuck his humongous cock deep into her mouth. I heard her gag. Javier shoved in and out, face fucking Leticia as spit leaked out of her mouth and down her chin. My uncle held her head tight and grunted when his sperm gushed down her throat. Her eyes flew open as she choked and swallowed again and again.

I was shocked. Uncle Javier's cock was determined to spew. And I knew if he ever told me to get on my knees, I'd have no choice but let him shove his cock into my mouth and swallow down loads of hot sperm... The thought made me gag.

Mom also saw them screwing. She threatened to tell Leticia's husband. Mom seemed jealous. She said she had to protect the family. "Family first!"

At the time I didn't know what that meant.

***

Uncle Javier stayed the entire week. I was thrilled pink, pussy pink. The next day Javier and I splashed around in the pool. I had my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist as he held on to me, jumping up and down in the water, making my twat tingle.

I laughed so hard I didn't notice him pressing me against the wall...the same way he did Leticia. His hard lump ground between my open legs as my twat sizzled.

I panicked. "Uncle Javier, what are you doing to me?"

He stopped and stared, then put me down and hurriedly got out of the pool with a huge tent pole in his swimsuit. I guess I made him stiff...maybe he wanted to stick his cock in my pussy-hole...Wow.

Uncle Javier avoided me for a while, spending most of the time with his sister, my Mom. It wasn't fair. It wasn't my fault he got a boner. I wasn't a sex-pot, just a giggly teenage girl with a bubble butt and lemon-size tits.

Now Javier visited us every weekend. For some reason his visits made me wet between my legs. More than once, I saw the growing lump in his shorts as he watched me swim in my teensy bikini. His lump made me giggle.

Sometimes I got bold and gave him a titty-crushing hug. One day, as we hugged I felt his hand under my skirt, rubbing my moist panties.

"Uncle Javier, why is your hand on my pussy!?"

"Oops. Sorry Bethy that was an accident."

The 'accident' kept happening. Uncle Javier asked me to a movie. I was flattered and wore a short skirt and sheer panties. This was like a real date...and I knew naughty things happened on dates... Or I hoped they did.

Javier led me to the last row of seats. We watched people on the screen fucking against a wall. Again, with the wall thing. Hmm.

Twenty minutes into the flick, Uncle put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I let him squeeze my small tits as his fingers tweaked my nips until they were hard as buttons. Javier kissed me hard on the mouth, and I felt a tingle between my legs.

Then I heard him unzip and I got nervous. His nasty erection popped up, pointing to my mouth. He nudged my head down. "Suck it, niece."

"No Uncle Javier!"

"Please Bethy, your sweet lips drive me crazy."

'But, but what if someone sees me sucking your thing?"

"I'll cover you with my jacket." He covered my head and I took his prick in my lips, sucking them up and down on his shaft. It was already huge and hot. I felt it swelling and pulsing in my mouth.

The jacket fell to the floor, and my cock-sucking was exposed. I glanced up nervously to see if anyone noticed. They didn't so I sucked faster and deeper, taking his cock to my throat.. "Yes, yes, that's it Bethy." I kept sucking as his cock swelled...and the nasty thing exploded!

"Umpff!" I gagged and swallow his sperm just like Leticia did. Uncle Javier grunted loudly as he spewed loads of sperm stuff down my throat. I choked and swallowed until the last spurt.

Javier kissed my forehead. "Thanks niece, you're a good cocksucker."

Being called a cocksucker made me feel dirty.

***

That weekend mom threw a party. Of course Uncle was there, tall dark and studly. Mom said, "With his bedroom eyes and seductive smile Javier could charm the panties off any girl in the family."

"That's kinda gross." I thought about that as Javier and I slipped away from the crowd.

It was a sultry summer night... the air heavy with the intoxicating scent of orange blossoms. We sat on the cool grass, hugging and kissing. I secretly hoped he'd charm my panties off.

Javier kissed me harder, sucking on my lips as our tongues entwined, breathing in each other's breath. He lifted my blouse kissing my perfumed breasts as his strong hands spread open my legs. My thighs were on fire, my pussy yearning desperately for his cock.

"Bethy you know what I want..."

My heart raced. "yes" I said. "yes I will Yes."

"Niece, I want to lick your pussy."

"WHAT? WAIT! No one's ever done that!" His head ducked under my skirt as he pulled my panties aside. "Oh my frikin' God. " I moaned as his wicked tongue stabbed into my burning twat.

Uncle Javier sucked on my squirming mound, pushing in two fingers. His mouth found my clitty and sucked it as I shivered and twisted on his lapping tongue... "Ooo...that tickles!"

My thighs instinctively gripped Uncle's head as I humped his sucking mouth. He kissed the tip of my swollen clit, and nibbled it with his teeth. "Holy shit!" My hips shot up— smashing his face with wet pussy meat.

"Javier...What are you doing to me!?" Javier clamped his teeth on my clitty ...and pulled it like a spring. "Oh god!" I screamed, tossing my head side to side. "I'm cumming...oh Uncle...oh my God!!"

He fingered and licked my spasming pussy. His mouth clamped my mound, sucking out my gushing juices. I never felt anything so wonderful and whorishly humped his mouth.

Lost in an orgasmic haze I fell back in the grass. "Uncle, what we're doing is wrong. Why am I feeling like this?"

"Niece, people say incest is wrong. But the way I feel isn't wrong. Beth I want you the way a man wants a woman. Let's go to your bedroom." We snuck into my bedroom and Javier locked the door.

"Uncle, you're scaring me."

"I'm going to scare your panties off." Javier held me tight, slipping his hand under my bra, squeezing my pointy tits. I let Javier take off my clothes and sat naked in front of him. Javier unzipped releasing his thick cock. Instantly it grew rock-hard. I squeezed it, feeling the warmth and rigidity of his erection.

"I need you now, niece."

"Oh yes. GOD YES!" My legs spread wide and willingly. He slipped two fingers into my soft, wet folds, making me moan. Javier's steel erection rubbed along my slit, teasing my twat before pushing inside.

"Ohh Uncle..." My tight pussy stretched around his knob as it pushed in and out. He plunged deeper with each stroke. With each thrust I felt a burning sting. Rearing back he slammed his cock all the way in.

"Javier, stop please stop!" He stopped, letting my pussy tunnel adjust to his fully engorged prick. He pushed in again as I squirmed around his shaft.

"Niece you need this." He fucked faster. I looked between my legs, watching his cock-log saw back and forth. Javier thrust deeper, his rigid shaft grinding against my aroused clitty. I jolted with a surge of sexual energy as he rode me to climax. "Ohh...that's it Uncle... I need it bad!"

My convulsing cunt drove him over the edge. Uncle arched his back and shot loads of thick jism deep inside my fuck-hole. His sticky cum leaked down my crack onto the sheet.

I lay there sore but happy. Happy that my pussy pleased him. We fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning I shook Javier. "Dude, you need to leave before Mom catches us."

Uncle stood up with his veiny cock hanging long and thick between his legs. "Put that monster prick back in your pants. I'll take care of it later."

After that Javier and I slept together every night. Screwing my uncle felt like the most natural thing in the world. I didn't care if it was incest. I wanted Javier inside me... in every way.

Soon Uncle Javier had to return home. I missed him and apparently he missed me. He texted, "Bethy could you send me a selfie?"

"What kind of selfie?"

"You know...a naked selfie. Please Bethy."

Dropping my clothes, I spread my legs wide in front of my cell phone. "Wish you were here Stud!" I pointed to my open pussy lips, and pink hole. Peeking out from its hood was my swollen clit. "Javier I think you've met Miss Clitty."

I giggled, "Uncle are you stroking your sausage?"

"Uhh...uhh...yes dear..."

A horny week later, I drove up to visit Uncle Javier.

He opened the door and I dropped to my knees, pulling out his swollen prick. I looked up at Javier and licked off a drop of precum. My soft lips engulfed his cock-knob, and I bobbed my head slowly, sucking and nipping his throbbing shaft.

"Girl you sure look pretty with my cock in your mouth." I giggled as my silky lips slid back and forth, sucking his dick. I took his boner into my throat.

"Suck it niece!" Grabbing my head Javier face-fucked me, thrusting deep into me. Like a cock-sucking princess I bobbed my head faster and faster, licking his pee slit while my nails tugged on his cum-laden balls, urging them to spurt.

Soon I felt Uncle Javier's prick swelling in my mouth. "Ohh yes! I'm gonna shoot!" His prick burst—I choked, gulping quickly as Javier's hot cum flooded my throat. Like a good niece I slurped and milked him dry.

Wiping off my gooey lips, I spit out a curly pube. "Uncle I hope you liked cumming in my mouth."

"Yep, I loved it." Lifting me to my feet he kissed my forehead. "Let me make you a healthy lunch. They say you are what you eat."

"Uncle, if that's true then I'm made out of cum!"

We laughed and had sandwiches. The mayo looked suspiciously sticky. After we ate he stripped off my clothes, and threw me on the sofa. Uncle fucked me fast and furiously. His fat dick pounded me so hard we fell on the floor.

"Geez Bethy, you're wearing out my dick!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
983 Followers