Lusting After Uncle Javier Pt. 02

Story Info
An illicit affair and an incestuous secret.
1.5k words
4.38
5.5k
12
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers

In the morning I was on the phone with Mom when Uncle Javier walked up. As I talked on the phone he unbuttoned my blouse and sucked my tits. I moaned when he nibbled my hard nipples.

Mom yelled. "Bethy . . . what's wrong?"

"Mom everything is fine."

Uncle unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, stroking it rigid. Javier pulled me to him. "Sit on my lap."

"Beth, who's there with you?"

"Uncle Javier of course, he's um... helping me." Uncle yanked my panties down to my knees. Still on the phone I straddled Javier's lap, gasping as his dick pushed into my pussy. Gripping my hips, he bounced me on his fuck-pole. With each bounce his prick went deeper. My eyes closed, and I felt the heat of his erection.

"Bethy, what in the hell is going on!?"

"Nothing Mom. I'm just sitting here." ...sitting and bouncing on Javier's hard, thick cock. I bet Mom never imagined that her brother was fucking her baby girl.

Uncle shoved in balls-deep and I jolted in orgasm. The cell phone fell to the floor as Javier thrust faster until his balls burst...filling me with hot cum.

"Bethy, what's happening?"

Still sat straddling Javier's lap I felt his goo leaking out of my swollen pussy followed by his cock. Uncle kissed my lips and handed me the phone."

"Mom? Are you still there? The cell service is terrible. I'll call you later."

After dinner Uncle led me to bed and gave me a silver cone thing with a pink crystal on the bottom. "What is it?"

"Beth, it's a sex toy that you wear."

"Wear it where?"

"In your ass."

"Hell no Uncle!"

He kissed me softly. "Just relax Beth. Once the butt plug is inside, you'll love the feeling." Uncle rubbed between my legs, massaging my clit, pushing his finger into my tight pussy, as another finger teased my butthole.

As Javier fondled me, I felt my legs tremble with the first shivers of an orgasm. I looked up into his warm brown eyes as he bent me over the bed.

"That's it niece. Now lower your head and raise your cute ass." Biting my lip I raised my butt. Javier got behind me doggie style. "Uncle don't make me do this, please."

"Relax Beth, girl's love butt-plugs." I bucked like crazy as he worked his finger around in my asshole. Then I felt the cold metal tip pressing against my anus. "Now take it like a lover."

I wiggled my acorn-size anus against the silver plug and pushed back, feeling my asshole stretch until it popped in. "Ouch!"

Uncle laughed. "Just lie there niece and let your ass get used to it. Okay?"

"Okay sir." Javier had me keep the plug in my ass for a couple of days to get used to it. It felt weird and sinful...but surprisingly erotic.

I wore the butt plug when we went for pizza. The thing made an embarrassing 'clink' every time I sat. And I wondered if my tiny ass was getting stretched out for Uncle's fat prick.

We ate pizza and drank cheap wine. I had a buzz when Uncle's hand crawled my thigh. I glanced around the room and spread my knees. His fingered my slit and clit as I squirmed on the butt plug... Soon my pussy quivered in orgasm.

Javier pulled his hand out just as the Italian waiter ran up.

"Signore and Signora. How was your meal... Good yes?"

I giggled. "Oh gawd yes. It was almost... orgasmic."

Uncle hurried me out of the restaurant. He carried me through his front door, kissing and fingering me. Soon his thick prick bounced out. Javier bent me over the sofa, bunched up my skirt and yanked down my panties.

"Don't do that!" Turning my head I saw a wicked gleam in his brown eyes. He twisted the butt plug pushing it deeper into my asshole. "No Uncle, I don't need that."

"Niece, I know what you need and where you need it." I jumped as Javier pulled out the butt plug. Then I felt his fat knob pressing against my anus... I tried to squirm away but his dick shoved in hard, impaling my asshole. "Ouchy Uncle, that hurts!"

"It always hurts the first time. But assfucking is fun."

"FUN FOR WHO!??" Grabbing my hips he thrust in deeper. My tight ass gripped his cock as he pulled back. He fondled my boobs as his boner plunged in and out... My poor asshole surrendered to his prick.

"Oh Beth, your ass is so tight." Uncle stretched my anal ring as my sphincter contracted and released with each fuck stroke. I groaned, "Harder, shove that fat salami in me—Fuck my ass HARDER."

"Sure niece." Uncle sat down, lifted me up and lowered my asshole onto his pole. "Ouch!" He bounced me up and down and I felt like a butt-fucked puppet. Lifting his hips Javier pounded into my ass.

My fists clenched in pain. It hurt bad, but good. He pinched my tits and screwed faster. I saw our incestuous reflection in the wall mirror... An Uncle and niece, assfucking like animals.

Javier's head flew back. "I'm cummming...Niece I'm cumming...."

"Oh yes Uncle...Cum in me... Cream my ass!" I felt his gusher inside me, shooting jism up my anal canal. Javier kept spurting as gobs of goo ran down my legs. "Fucking is fucking messy!"

***

Mom forced me to enroll in college. "Beth you need to find a boyfriend." Mom never suspected that my boyfriend was her brother. In college I actually did meet a nice young man named Chaz.

"Mom said Chaz was a good catch." Being a girl I always thought 'I' was the good catch. Oh well.

On our first date Chaz invited me to go swimming at the beach. And our relationship heated up... swimmingly. I found out that skinny dipping with a guy caused the usual thing to pop up. I ignored it.

At nightfall we lay naked on the deserted beach. I felt the sea air caress my tits and nips, and tickle my pussy lips. It was all so erotic. Chaz kissed my lips and we lay back, fucking in the surf.

He fucked faster and faster. As Chaz picked up speed, so did the waves. The pounding waves splashed against our humping bodies. We screwed and splashed in the surf as my hard nipples pointed up like red bobbers.

Chaz sucked my tits, and I felt his prick swelling. I coaxed it on, tugging his shaft with my pussy muscles. Just as I jolted in orgasm, he erupted too. Chaz grunted loudly, and his prick spewed, filling me with hot cum.

After the fuck Chaz spooned me in the surf. "Bethy that was amazing. Let me buy you dinner."

"Sure Chaz. But first I have to get the stupid sand out of my twat."

"Bethy let me help. Open your flaps."

***

Even though I was fucking Chaz, I still had to please my horny Uncle. There was no point in trying to refuse him. He had a desperate need to slam his thick prick into my swollen pussy.

And Uncle felt like he owned my ass...So I saved it for him. I actually welcomed the pain and pleasure of butt-fucking.

I told Uncle I was screwing my boyfriend. He said he also had a secret lover. We laughed and fucked and our relationship became stronger.

Then disaster struck...I found out I was pregnant...very pregnant. And I didn't know if the father was Chaz or Javier... Sometimes I fucked both guys in the same day.

***

Laying in the sun, I tanned my pregnant belly and my swollen, milk laden tits. Javier came up tweaking my nipples as milked squirted in his face. "Hey, my boobs are bursting, they need milked. Do you job baby-daddy." His eager mouth grabbed my nipples, sucking out squirt after squirt of mother's milk, easing my tit pain.

I looked up to see Javier's erection bouncing in front of my face. "Oh my, boner-boy wants a BJ."

Taking his cock I slipped it into my moist waiting mouth... It was his turn to be milked. Bobbing my head I felt his prick getting bigger and harder. My nails tugged on Javier's cum laden balls. His prick spewed!. I choked and gulped quickly as hot cum flooded my throat.

After my last gulp, the backdoor flew open, and Mom stomped out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? Are you sucking your Uncle's cock?" I nodded as Javier squeezed my naked tits. "So you're screwing each other...that's incest!"

"Yes Mother, Uncle Javier is my baby's father. Not Chaz."

"Holy fucking shit, history repeats itself." Mom saw a glob of Uncle's jism on my chin. Scooping it up she licked it off her finger and laughed.

"Bethy, your Uncle Javier can charm the panties off any girl, including me...Yep, I was screwing my own brother...and I too got pregnant."

She whispered. "Beth you should know that Uncle Javier is your father. So you'll give birth to your son, brother, nephew and maybe your cousin." Mom giggled. "Messing around in the family tree gets complicated."

"It sure does!" Javier pinched Mom's butt. "Um Mom... are you and Uncle still fucking?"

"Of course dear. Family first."

KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers